Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 08-12-2011, 03:30 AM   #1
Fjie73jru

Default 英国电影奖颁奖典礼开幕

Britons Carey Mulligan and Colin Firth have won the best actor Baftas, while Iraq war film The Hurt Locker, was named best film.

英国人卡利·木列根和柯林·佛斯赢得英国电影奖最佳男演员称号,伊拉克战争电 影《拆弹部队》被提名为最佳电影。

Best film: The Hurt Locker
That movie was the night's big winner taking six awards in total including best director for Kathryn Bigelow - the first woman to win the prize.

Mulligan, star of UK film An Education,六合彩, said she "didn't imagine in a million years that this would happen".

Firth won for his portrayal(描绘,肖像) of a gay academic in Tom Ford's A Single Man.

The film, about a grief-stricken university professor in 1960s Los Angeles, was fashion designer Ford's directorial debut.

Accepting the award, Firth, 49,Confucius Institute HQ launched, thanked his director for leaving him "resuscitated(复兴,复苏) , a little more worldly, better groomed(修饰的,传奇私服,打扮的) , more fragrant(芳香的,香港六合彩,愉快的) and more nominated than one has ever been before".

"What Tom Ford doesn't know is I have the e-mail in my outbox telling him I could not possibly do this,传奇私服," he said.

"I was about to send this when a man came to repair my fridge.

"I don't know what's best for me so I would like to thank the fridge guy."

Mulligan beat actresses including Meryl Streep and Audrey Tautou to win her prize.

The actress, 24, said: "I was here a year ago and I didn't imagine in a million years that this would happen.

"I wish I could do a speech like Colin Firth and talk about fridges but I can't."

Mulligan's performance as a precocious(早熟的) 1960s schoolgirl brought the only win for An Education - despite eight nominations.

James Cameron's 3D epic Avatar,柏木情缘, also up for eight prizes, only came away with two - for special visual effects and production design.

It was a triumphant(成功的,传奇私服,得意洋洋的) night for Bigelow,传奇私服, whose The Hurt Locker was also nominated in eight categories.

She beat ex-husband Cameron to win her best director prize.

Bigelow,传奇私服, who at the start of the night ran down the red carpet to avoid questions from journalists about their duel(决斗,传奇私服,斗争) , said the win was "really amazing and humbling(令人羞辱的) ".

"I would like to dedicate this to never abandoning the need to find a resolution for peace,传奇私服,英语短文:另一种爱," she added.

The Hurt Locker also won best original screenplay(编剧,剧本) while comedy Up in the Air took best adapted screenplay.

Christoph Waltz won best supporting actor for Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds.

Newcomer Mo'Nique won best supporting actress(最佳女配角) for playing an abusive(辱骂的,六合彩,虐待的) mother in Precious, the tale of a high school student coping with issues including teenage pregnancy and ######ual abuse.

And Fish Tank - the story of a girl from Es###### who finds her life turned inside out when her mother brings home a new boyfriend - won best British film.

Sponsored Links