Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2011, 01:30 PM   #1
pandoraje

Default pandora charms How to be happy at Christmas and fo

I leant to my sister, currently on rotation in a psych ward, (couldn’t keep it to myself) and whispered, “That’s it! Tell your manic depressives that little gem of information!” God is the cure. Thank you priest, oh saviour!
From me – a massive Happy Christmas to all my readers (even those who slag me off because they have nothing better to do with their sorry little lives). Enjoy and be thankful.
All very good and well for those who believe. I’m sure knowing that God is watching over them is a great comfort, a reassurance, takes the edge off like a non-addictive special pill. Nice. Good for them.
I don’t wish to be negative. I just want to point something out. I thought, after hearing all the God-talk, that no matter how much, or how litte faith you have in God or in anything else, it is useless unless you have faith in yourself. For me I know it’s impossible that I will ever love myself, but to be happy, I’d like to think that there is enough inside me that I can channel into being something like happy. But it is not and never will be an external thing. You can be loved by bloody everyone and still hate yourself. You can spread happiness everywhere you go and still be depressed.
xx
For everyone else though – what hope is there? It’s down to us. Happiness really does come from within. ######## it till you make it doesn’t work – people see throught the cracks and you will wear yourself down – been there, done that, got the shitty scars (I’d rather have a T-shirt).
I never blog after consumption of alcohol anymore, but tonight is an exception. Hence the tangent.
Lovely carols (albeit at the speed of a snail on valium), readings,Going on a Gocycle Jamie Merrill Independent Cyclotherapy Blogs, prayers and gospels aside, there’s the bit of mass where I remember distinctly always trying to make the effort to listen to – or at least appear to be doing so – amidst yawns and stretches and mind-wanderings, but it never, ever lasted throughout the whole thing. Even with the most exciting of priests (meaning one of the rare species that are below the fragile old age of 60), I don’t think I ever in all my years managed to pay attention to a sermon the whole way through. I wonder if anyone has – they deserve a medal… and then some.
Tradition isn’t it. I know, I know, I’m a massive hypocrite who chastises the Catholic church and then sails along happily with the rest of the family on Christmas Eve and smiles at everyone who saw me as an innocent little cutie singing in the choir aged 6. I admit it – so shoot me. Actually don’t, because I’m kind of looking forward to tomorrow, and new year,pandora jewelry uk Libya a deafening silence Jo, and the rest of my life. Thanks.
Tonight though, something struck me. My ears pricked and for a moment I stopped feeling terribly guilty about eating a teeny slice of (absolutely amazing) chocolate pecan tart as I listened to the wise words of the priest. I had to force myself to stop replying out loud, laughing my head off or pulling ridiculous faces. What was so funny? I hear you say. Let me tell you:
Happy comes from YOU. Whatever race, religon, ######uality, colour… it doesn’t matter. It’s inside somewhere.
“There is one thing, and only one thing that will make you happy. All you need to be happy is commitment.” (I sigh,Games news in brief California dreaming of less violent games; Guitar Hero is ready to rock; Planet Michael and The Bible Online Michael Plant Independent Games Blogs,pandora charms, agreeing for once) “Commitment to God, commitment to growing closer, through prayer, to Christ…………………………” You get the picture. Anybody can be happy as long as they are close to God.
Love Ilona (catherine) -shh
Tagged in: christmas, God, happiness, Religion
Recent Posts on Notebook The Scottish people say no to empireTop of the postsLet's talk about ######, babyCaught & Social: Wedding bells for Lily?i: Simon Cowell and his judges">Today from i: Simon Cowell and his judges