Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2011, 05:24 AM   #1
H3066vhxe

Default Let web television always laid-off , open the shee

Let network TV all laid-off, open the page directly to watch, too strong
share with friends
Of: Wang Shiru smoke has been shared 37 times Comments (0) Links Share reproduced copy to network television reported
all laid-off, open the page directly to watch, too strong

to web television all laid off, open the Web straight outlook, eliminating the need as network television is also muscular to download and setup the trouble, open the page directly viewing, involving recommended TV, RTHK TV,Supras, local TV station, live amusements, laboratory music outlets, diplomatic TV, Shanghai catena of channels, Hunan Golden Eagle Broadband, Internet Radio Station ... ... and so ashore.

http://fzlm.com

instantly later prologue the domestic and multinational film and television tin see it! Set-top boxes, closed subscription namely free it! ! Why no! ! !

trouble to see posts with a tiny bag faithful to the quality and elegance! Feel good to see at the top of yo! ! The appropriation ought not be more silence! ! ! To share good asset to you! ! ! !

add: Second post faultless mate, we will let you get an unexpected dividend! Make your life more colorful! !

So the first step is to ask it to retire for a FX5200 graphics card, although this card is obsolete, but support long output, which to my apply. Say, whatever the sequel, performance and stronger than some of my GF2. I'm not playing games, obsessed with money, so it does not covet what features powerful. Not the best, just the most cost-effective, it would be a consistent way of musing we had DIYer.

Step:

to connect to the computer and TV, the premier video we have a basic comprehending of specifications, and now the video interface specifications are the emulating :

01: RF Interface, (also known as RF interface, the coaxial cable interface, closed-circuit line interface) is the analog signal interface, all of the television support this interface, closed-circuit signal is transmitted via the interface into the TV . Therefore, it is the maximum warmhearted accustom to support the best, every household use. However, its achieve is the worst,Supra Bullet Shoes, but of you do not listen the worst friends shake their heads to give up, this is merely comparative. CCTV of you have it at home, how effective? Bu Zhiyu hideous, right?

and RF signals nevertheless the effect is relatively the worst, but there are two conveniences are very famous. The first of its long transmission distance is 100 meters fortuitous. It is the second video and audio transmission of merged signals, only need a cable to connect all of the signal transmission, wiring and more beauteous. Other specifications do not support synchronous transmission of video audio, you also need a separate audio cable to go, so many of trouble on the wiring, and long audio cable to the audio signal diminution magnificent. The third most widely used because it is, almost every family have a good line of cloth in advance, at all times the computer room with closed-circuit line output, and we even do not have the wiring.

Thus, meantime the worst effects of radio frequency interface, but based on my own position, and catching into account befitting results, I finally chose this interface specification. Also very satisfied with the substantial use, the latter diagram will have effect for everyone to see.

02,Supra Footwear, composite video terminals (also known as AV terminal alternatively Video Terminal), also belong to analog interface is also a very broad scope of interfaces currently in use, nearly all TVs have the support of our most common is through it to VCD transportation signal. It is the sound, picture video terminals insulated from three separate RCA plugs (also known as plum Interface RCA terminals), of which the yellow jack transmission of video signals, the code V, the pearly jack left channel signal transmission, the code L; red jack transmit the right signal, code R.

RF specifications of this specification fidelity than good, but there are shortcomings, he was not like the use of RF safeguarding representation specifications of a good coaxial cable, so less to interference, transmission distance is not long, To buy long-distance wire is not easy. And his separate audio and video signals transmission, and the kin which is basically not advance this line of cloth, so to go online is also trouble.

03, S Terminal, (also known as S-Video, SeparateVideo), which is amplified along a small Japanese specifications, is one upgraded version of AV Video specification, this we are extra familiar. Basically, the output of all the cards have long supported the specification, also belong to the analog interface.

Many folk liken the descriptions of a headache, because the criterion interface is a 5-pin, but numerous graphics cards is 7-pin, and immediately the fashionable graphics card also aids the 9-pin, and made us suspicious, do not understand exactly what the probe . Some say 7 needles to transfer voice, some mention not.

is really quite simple, S terminal is used to transmit video signals 5-pin, is not responsible for voice transmission, the sound through a separate audio cable to convey. As for the many cards are 7-pin, 7 pin connector that can be isolated by way adapter cable to standard 5-pin S terminal, all the way to the standard AV terminal to assist the connection of different devices. But some manufacturers are relatively strong ability to develop, or is more innovation, and put that more two pins used to transmit voice signals, this card seldom, if your card is this, then the card must have the audio input jumper or use a special extension header, it is impossible to transmit sound signals through the graphics card. The 9-pin VIVO interface, the interface is simple, that is to also have two video input and video occupy features, that is,Supra Muska Skytop Shoes, VIDEO-IN and VIDEO-OUT, we generally do not touch this.

04, component output, (YPbPr and YCbCr), which is the highest standard analog interface, the best results. But also easy to find a long wire, audio cable connected to a separate.

05, VGA port, we all know, a lot of TV also supports the specification, but the failings on.

06, DVI terminal,Supra Trainers, ibid.

third step:

first viewed my TV supported interfaces, there is no S terminals that support the AV, RF, strange that support the highest specifications, hand, color mouth, What Yun Cai, could cost component is lower than the S terminal?

I had no plan to use AV, Component, S-Video Interface, because the lofty price of wire is also hard to find, routing ultra trouble. Since the TV does not support the S terminal, then better to do, finally, I resolved to select the specifications of the RF terminal.

this graphics card is not for the expansion of the original line, so the metropolis will find a friend to the computer terminal took a turn AV S line

graphics can now output signal is converted to S-AV signal terminal, but I want a radio frequency signal, so also need to AV signal is converted to RF signals, which requires a AV-RF Converter , this thing is easy to ascertain, just any location where electronic components are sold,Supra Skytop III Shoes, the price is cheap, up to 15 yuan.

[

Well, now the video signal transition apparatus to readily available, but we also need the audio signal. It would must purchase an audio whistle enhancement cable, the same quantity and cheap, two dollars get.

because often put the video on TV, but the motherboard is only an audio output port, PC speakers have to use. Each pull to pull too many trouble, but also on the embark bad life, so we'll be equipped with a one for two of the audio head. This is needed. The same quantity and cheap, get a dollar.

to amplify S-AV cable final to the RF converter, the yellow jack on the left and right channel signals into the corresponding jacks on the color of salt, the RF output frequency converter plug Computer study of the closed-circuit signal in the mouth, the connection to complete.

This is my RF converter full chart after a good linkage , where the native study because of my own napkin closed while there is not elaboration, so I was 9 meters long with a RF cord (coaxial) cord from the living chamber pull-over, radio frequency converter and its associated output.

leaned points and dragged over to see how the RF cable.

RF converter connection elaborate.

This is the TV side of the connector, I also from the TV interface leads to a short-term, so effortless to change at any period source. In fact, here you can use a tee, so no need to manually change after the signal source, but may I not good that three correlates, direct connectivity to the computer after the television signal and interference is very solemn, had to give up. If any friends ambition to once and for all, I recommend using a signal amplifier in here, so that interference occurs. (If you have closed the library home computer ports, radio frequency output of the converter directly into a closed mouth, then put the signal amplifier installed in front of the computer study of the closed mouth.)

This is my cloth line, total width of 9 meters, still hidden, right?

Step:

all hardware layout Well, next is the software settings.

first best to install the latest video card drivers, I use the NVIDIA-81.98WHQL version, some friends said that the new performance-driven support for the age cards are often not the most appropriate. This I admit, but there are more serviceable new driver features, this is meaningful. As for the wastage of performance Well, thousandths of a second and hundredths of a second for most people, What is the distinction?

installed the latest drivers, to assure namely all hardware connections intact, movie converter power on, TV is turned on. Turn on your computer right into the system on the desktop and elect Properties / Settings / Advanced, and enter the Display Properties Advanced Settings panel. Select items GeForce FX 5200 card, surprisingly, did not nVIEW display settings option ah, do not fret, this is not found because of television. We work to Tools / Troubleshooting / select the

(because I had yet set up here, so the alternative is no longer gray, not detected state is optional.)

1 is not recommended Drag 2 Audio connector, cause - power delivery, computer multimedia speakers and sound cards with the same time will cause the TV speakers sound small, perversion and other issues. The option is two audio jacks, a toggle alternate, wires do not need a digit of ... ... after all, study and bedroom have sound, right?

re-enter the system, the card has been detected on TV

steps in consensus with previous re-enter the graphics card properties advanced settings, you can see out, here I recommend select situation.) very easy to use, and copy mode the display will not emerge on the mouse out of the situation.

copy mode, some people say bad, because we need to make assorted things on both sides, here the Internet, watching TV over there, independently of every additional. Now both sides of the same, this is no course all of the various dry. Actually does not matter, as long as you attribute the advanced settings in the graphics / video inside the full shade icon changes as I press on it.

After this set, connected TV, the TV show is and display the same content. But at the peak of you use a athlete to activity a irregular video, TV over there to automatically chance a full-screen video picture to begin playing, regardless of whether the computer side of the player full screen. You just do not close and can reduce the player, and completely dry on the computer side of things instead of their TV over there to watch the film will have any impact.

renderings

added articles:

Raiders are now connected to the computer even now the TV is done, but fly in the ointment is that both sides of the audio is the same, so if want to hear to the Internet in the study of music, television, favor there ambition be sounded, in fact, still a little affected. If playing games here, that clash is even greater, who in increase to the living room to hear the film dubbing, but also to hear the voice of the game.

The solution is simple, 10 yuan of money paired with a PCI sound card, and then the TV cable to the audio sound card, computer speakers plug received onboard sound card. Storm video to play videos using the View / Options / Output / DirectShow

audio, select your PCi sound card to output, so the film will scatter the voice of television up to, and not to a computer speaker inside.

then open the Control Panel, Sounds and Audio Devices Properties / click on the

so, can actually complete without afflicting each other, to attain to the nines.

TV open, casual search, the computer signal will be displayed through the channel

share with friends has been shared 37 times Share From: Wang Shiru cigarette recording