Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #11
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33172 2011 年 01 月 01 日 07:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Investment Banking

first is to learn and learn again.
whether to do any work, must learn the relevant expertise. From the stock market is doing, the many professional books and learning materials are helpful to the trader. And I still maintained every two to three weeks the habit of reading a book, because I think that all the books about my work make me learn something new. Trader work with other industries, is constantly evolving forward,red wing mens boots, we can only continue to add new knowledge to keep up with the pace of manipulator.

second, we must learn to think independently.
early in the Trader, I found they have a great tendency: very easy to believe in someone else's theory. Perhaps because of their level of confidence is not enough,red wing motorcycle boots, so Every time I hear the so-called experts and expert analysis and theory, I would be very easy to accept. In fact, this is not a good way. Trader style of each person is different, so one must learn to have their own independent way of thinking and operating methods. If you listen to the views of each expert, that often end up nowhere.

third, trader must learn from the real.
\Some people like to see a lot of books about many, many theories, but only on paper, once into the actual combat, they do nothing.
is like learning to drive, no matter how much you are on the class, read many books, learned much about the theory of driving, sitting behind the steering wheel if you do not really control the car, it probably never learn to drive will not be able to face the complex traffic conditions. Only drive on the streets, you will know what kind of driving feel and continue to improve their driving skills. Trader
in early trading novice trader should do as much as possible, but the amount of each transaction should be relatively small. Novice the chance of error are more to do the smaller number of shares, the risk is smaller. But a lot of practice must be carried out without a lot of actual combat, it is impossible accumulated precious experience in actual combat, it can not really learn the more complex skills. \

fourth, must learn to control his mind.
patient, and must have discipline. In real good opportunity arises, take a more decisive action, instead of before did not consider the good to take a more reckless action. Trader discipline is the most important principle. Should know when to buy, when to sell, if the deviation, it should be how to control their own risk. If you bought the right, but also pay attention to discipline, not just for the sake of small benefits, but too early to sell a good stock. This is a more difficult control problem. But with the continuous extensive combat experience, traders will continue to improve their discipline. Stock Trader final analysis, the simplest one is when you lose money, it is necessary to minimize losses, will be losing money to sell the stock as soon as possible, and when you make money, you should try to make money in the stock for you to earn more money,red wing shoes sale, do not to make money for you to sell the stock prematurely. This sounds very simple, but the actual doing it is very difficult.
manipulator with my more than seven years of experience and observation, found that almost eighty per cent of the novice trader failed because they did not do this one failed. Wrong in buying a stock, they blindly hope that the stock will rebound, and some people will continue to pursue buying the stock doubled, so his loss could be growing. Although sometimes the whereabouts of the stock will rebound, but that chance is not very high, if the stock all the way down, then your loss is irreparable. This is like driving through a red light
. You are in a hurry, speed up the drive, past the red light. While this saves time for you, or you run a red light is not seen by the police, did not cause any accidents. But, you know which you more than the number of red light running will always be caught by the police, or sometimes even causing a car accident gave life to catch. Buy stocks that are already losing money, or even double chase to buy the equivalent of driving through a red light. While not necessarily dangerous situation every time, but once that situation can be fatal. We all understand that if you drive through a red light is always the case, then life is in danger, a huge car accident always waiting for you in the distance.
indeed each person face the greatest difficulties, or the stock market before the biggest enemy is not, nor is choose a stock, but each person's self-concept within the heart. Everyone has a self within the heart, when we looked at the financial news, analysis done or hear the views of others, the choice of stock will have certain prejudices. However, the dynamic is the only stock market immediately the only basis for our decision, not make a first self-opinion about our minds.
experienced trader, has the experience, that is, self-concept must not be allowed when the manipulator is everything. Every man's self often leads us to make unwise decisions. When we buy a stock making money, the inner self will enable us to quickly put the money in the stock sold. Fear of immediate visible profits naught. But when we lose money, the inner self are often reluctant to admit that he made a wrong decision to continue to look for a variety of reasons not to sell the stock, when the inner self will say, as long as I did not sell the stock, I do not lose money, the stock will rise up. In fact, this is just self-deception. Any one stock, closing the end of the day, its price represents the value of it all now. If you do not sell, and you had to buy the price is higher than current prices, it is that you have Peidiao so much money. None of the law down the price of a stock after, but also to re-up back, no one can guarantee this. Very strong sense of self and those who would be admitting any mistakes, even if they buy the stock has fallen very powerful, they also bear cling, as if caught a lifesaver. Because once the price of the stock to lose money to sell to an admission that they made a mistake. In fact, this is a very undesirable idea. Anyone who bought stocks, are not one hundred percent correct, there is always a lot of time to lose money. The problem is that a loss should a loss as far as possible the number of control to the smallest range, when you try to earn money, the end result can make you a winner in the stock market.

Article, Do not be so anxious to start learning Trader, Trader starting from small-scale start.
many people including myself have made a mistake is easy, beginner, when the initial number of transactions is too large. Stock market is doing in the first year, there were many days a month to maintain a continuous performance to make money, I would a little complacent, feeling that he should win the expanding volume of transactions, to earn more money. I do 300 shares per transaction, all of a sudden jump to 500 shares 2,000 shares per transaction to do. My decision proved to be very childish and ridiculous, and soon began to decline my trading performance. Each trader, his trading levels are not always stable at a level on. Some time will be better, some time will be worse, and I was on stage at the beginner, so I should know my levels fluctuated considerably. But I suddenly increased the volume, added to their additional psychological burden, not long before I stumbled. After experiencing that frustration, I go astray. Every time I add a hundred shares, a full a few months later, in 2000 began trading shares of stock to each level.

Article VI, we have to follow the trend of the stock market to go, do not go against the stock market, and if the stock market on the rise, we buy, if you fall, we sell.
This is actually a very simple truth, but many people like to predict when the stock market reached Feng Jian, when the stock market fell to the bottom valley. In fact, this is very dangerous. If someone can predict when the stock market is always right to reverse, then he would have made a fortune. In fact no one has such power. For most traders, the manipulator of stocks in a bit like sailing in a river, if you follow the water, you will more smoothly, without effort can plow, but if you want to swim upstream, you have to do full,red wing heritage boot, mess it would capsize.
I remember one time I asked a very high level of regular activity to ask the secret trader. He gave me a very simple reason I would, but I have a very big inspiration. He said the stock is not difficult to do well, you just quietly observed, do not always want to find out when to buy when a wonderful way to sell. In fact one can predict 100% of the stock or the stock market is dynamic does not exist. Time we have to do is observe the development of the stock market, followed by the development of the situation in the stock market to go. When you make the wrong decision, the manipulator computer will show that we lose money, and this time, he should promptly withdraw the stock sold will be losing money. But many people are not to operate in accordance with this principle. Truly self defeating, negative views of their subjective very few people, so in the stock market can be highly successful people is very small.
manipulator of years from my own experience, to really be able to fully control the self, is indeed very difficult, although I am well aware of this problem years ago, but in fact until today, I found myself or in the inner self from time to time and make the difficult struggle. Completely rule out the subjective views of themselves, it is very difficult. But as long as we are aware of the seriousness of this problem, we have been in the right direction for a major step forward. Many people in the pursuit of success on the road, have experienced such a process, that is, looking around from the beginning of success, in the hope there is anyone who can tell us a winning magic. Finally, we will realize that the secret is not in the hands of others, but in our own minds, in our own hearts. Our biggest obstacle to success is ourselves. We need to overcome the greatest enemy is ourselves. As long as we do not expect success from the hands of others to find the so-called golden key to the door, then success will smile to us in the not far away.

VII, learn to control the sentiment. The face of the vagaries of the stock market, keep a cool head, and emotional stability is extremely important.
fighting in the intense market, the traders do many transactions per day, which earned a compensation, a win or lose, the so-called victory or defeat is standard issue. However,red wing shoe store, how to control their emotions, calm and stable mind and a cool head, which is critical to every trader, and it is difficult to achieve. Each trader, even more experienced professional traders, in the final analysis is still a mortal, mortal emotions are, there is a wide range of emotions when faced with different situations manipulator, are hard to avoid emotional fluctuations, which affect the level of their normal play Trader. For stocks at the beginning of study, I found myself vulnerable to the emotional outcome of each transaction interference. Money was pleased to get lost when losing money is extremely upset and frustrated and sometimes even flies into a rage.
but there are individual traders, they are always very calm, on the face do not see that they are making money or losing money, it seems that nothing happened, even if the lose they can always make a big to control their emotions. I admire that in mind. I spent a lot of this effort, read many books on psychology, learn how to adjust themselves, smile on the stock market with an ordinary situation. I also admire many aspects to what I ask traders to control their own emotional skills and experience. Gradually I was able to face the relatively peaceful situation for better or worse, the stock market response to the rapidly changing situation. Buguan engaged in any work, especially in industries with higher competitive pressure, to achieve high skill levels, control their own state of mind, always keep a cool head and calm mind is very important, which is a master must have in mind. Trader
After many years of continuous combat and psychological adjustment, I have summarized a set of methods to deal with various mental states under extreme circumstances.
very handy when I do, feel a bit smug, I told myself this way: Management is just a game of probability theory found in the well when the think about when not appear how to do well. Also I remind myself, no matter how good they are doing now, Mountains Beyond Mountains, Behind the industry than I am in the same high level of grand masters do not know how many, they not only experienced than me, and their performance Trader also far better than me, so I had nothing to be proud of. I also told myself that if I self-righteous, then it is very likely not lead to mistakes they have committed, when the time will be a rude awakening.
unsatisfactory results when the manipulator is often doubt their abilities, confidence will be greatly reduced due to hit. When I feel like I have such mental state, I reminded myself: like to make money is part of the performance of the manipulator, losing money is also standard issue, does not affect my overall manipulator skills, so there is no need to lose confidence in ourselves.
Another thing I like the Trader and professional sports compared to, say, playing basketball, the highest level of the world is the United States Basketball League NBA, but the greatest player in the NBA is known as the world's greatest players Michael? Jordan, his status in the American mind, and God simply for the same. But his pitching only 40% hit rate, which means he vote once every 60% of the ball may not hit,red wing shoes outlet, he pitches his success rate is lower than the rate of defeat, but this has not affected him as the world's most great basketball star. In the NBA basketball game, a basketball career master's shooting percentage is generally 30 to 40%, but a great star will not hesitate at the critical moment shots have a chance to score, so a shot does not represent a good player he is not 100% shooting in practice does not exist. Sometimes I said to myself, as I like Michael Jordan and basketball star Kobe Bryant that they sometimes shot 10 times in a row is not the case of goals, not to mention me as a trader for some time not sailing. I would feel like to feel calmer.
I once saw an ad in the United States, is a basketball superstar Michael Jordan to do, in the ad was simply stating his own basketball career in a variety of failure, he cited the hundreds of times in the end game The most critical time before the shot did not hit and led his team lost the game completely, there are thousands of times he committed other cases should not mistake led to his team's performance is not satisfactory. However, it is the last sentence of the ad: \Only persistent, believe in yourself and in the time to redouble our efforts did not go well in order to become who laughs last.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 03:40 PM   #12
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

research found that 24% of administrative court proceedings for the blind sue

lost cause

does not belong to the scope of administrative litigation cases

temporary agencies, there is not an administrative body, how can a defendant ah. It is understood, including such cases included in each of the 7 percent of cases of people suing government officials dismissed the plaintiff's prosecution decision,belstaff motorcycle jackets, or ruling dismissed the claim.
Kang and other 22 residents of a house facing demolition, they believe that the demolition issued by the Office of the However, the health of certain people in the indictment also said the demolition of the office does not have published such
Chung judge said, citizens, legal persons or other organizations, the government or the city housing authority of the competent administrative authority pursuant to the relevant housing demolition, compensation, resettlement and other issues against the ruling to the courts, and an administrative Litigation range. Prosecution does not belong to the scope of administrative litigation, should be ruled inadmissible, has been accepted, the court rejected prosecution. In this case, the demolition of the office of administrative law is not subject to the act it does not belong to the scope of administrative litigation cases.
blind like this prosecution,12 sued by employees for the three units of Provid,outlet belstaff, representing people suing government officials for 24% of cases. Yanqing County Court from research that 24% of cases of people suing government officials claim there is not the scope of administrative litigation, the complaint is not the main grid and so on, so people can not achieve the purpose of litigation.
such as Lee sued for rescission of Land and Resources Bureau for the third issue of The main plaintiffs do not have the qualifications, so the court rejected prosecution.
lost cause

limitation sued over

In addition, no interest in the main proceedings, more than limitation and other issues also contributed to the prosecution of lawsuits dismissed high rate of reason.
Wang v. monitoring unit called for the repeal of a city, No interest, the case finally closed way split CD.
another example, Liu Development and Reform Commission in 2001 against the third party did a two-year statute of limitations,belstaff leather jacket, Liu lost their right to win,belstaff panther jacket, was the court rejected prosecution.
prosecution reasons

lead the executive work in place

Yanqing court research suggests that some cases of people suing government officials are not in place because the administrative organs caused . Part of the administrative organ to exercise administrative powers,belstaff jackets sale, the law Interpretation and follow-up processing is too casual, relatively easy to make people doubt the legality of administrative acts and the prosecution.
such as Wu ruling against the demolition of Construction Committee for rescission of can make a ruling such as the details are not taken to court.
prosecution reasons

Prussian officer for the activities of the people reported less

in popularizing and propagating, the focus mostly concentrated in the public, criminal area, for related administrative regulations and activities of the Administrative Procedure Law of the Franco-Prussian fewer people know little about the administrative proceedings.
popularizing and propagating the organization in court activities, due to the nature of the different areas and different targeted audience, involving civil, criminal popularizing and propagating more than 98%, and more on the administration of Health and penalties related injuries and and other issues related to litigation guidance to the executive branch, and less involved in the work of popularizing and propagating the masses. This also contributed to the prosecution of people suing government officials were dismissed after more than one reason.
Court Strategies

judicial recommendations made to the administrative law enforcement

solve these problems,19 -year-old second-generation copy of Hollywood g, Yanqing court to require the administrative tribunal of judges to enhance pre-trial guidance, court indicating , after the Court Q & A work. Before the trial, active way of telephone or interviews relative to pre-trial administrative guidance and a clear deadline of proof, the evidence submitted in the form, proof of each party should bear the obligation to avoid litigation blind relative. Trial in a timely indicate in detail the rights and obligations of the parties, may bear the legal consequences of the rules and trial procedures to reduce the parties questioned the impartiality of justice. After the verdict, to carry out a return visit as the main vector of the case after the Q & A work contract, the parties to maximize the elimination of dissatisfaction, to prevent escalation.
In addition, the hospital has full judicial supervision and guidance of the proposed functions. Further improve and Construction Committee, the county government and other regular communication between the executive mechanism, the administrative judge found that the issue of depth at the same time, joint analysis of major projects within the jurisdiction planning initiatives such as the problems hidden in a timely manner to develop programs to avoid conflicts disputes occur. The problems of administrative law enforcement issue specific recommendations to rationalize judicial, law enforcement supervision and guidance of executive specification.
Chapter ancient newspaper correspondent Yang
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #13
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

year-old strangled his mistress older mother bought me as a child charnel ,belstaff motorcycle jackets

Information Times (intern reporter Wei Chen Yi Yue emblem) 9-year-old man and older married women to run away despise the other suspect was incompetent and To accompany the corpse to eat sleep after day,5 million yuan impersonator deceased neighbors to each other on behalf of pension real estate,belstaff jacket, has allowed the mother to come help postmortem. Yesterday, Wen Wendong defendant guilty of intentional homicide, in Guangzhou City Intermediate People's Court held a public hearing.
was too choked his mistress

to accompany the corpse to eat sleep a day

It is alleged that the defendant Wenwen Dong Ning from Guangdong, now 30 years old. July 2009, Wen Wendong mahjong playing cards in the home when greater than themselves, met 9-year-old married woman A red. They quickly familiar, and a relationship in August. Early December, in order to live together, the two parties without the knowledge of the family, the same eloped to Guangzhou. Two months ago, Ah Hung was working in Guangzhou, the Baiyun District, there is a rent houses,outlet belstaff, so they returned to where cohabitation.
However, the two arrived in Guangzhou, a day to linger in restaurants, cafes, and gradually bring the savings will be squandered away in the country. In desperation, they go out to find a job earn a living, but to no avail. A red complained Wenwen Dong Wenwen Dong said he was in Afghanistan found on red QQ ambiguous message, then A red suspected affair with other men outside.
2010 年 18 January evening, A red once again brought the issue to Wen Wendong looking for work, and with fierce verbal stimulation Wen Wendong proposed split up with him. Wen Wendong statement later said that a lot of damage A red, then his self-esteem, so that he is in extreme anger. A red associating with others may be having an affair outside, it is anger hearts and minds, turning angrily sat A red belly,19 -year-old boy died after onset during military, red neck with both hands grabbed A long ten minutes, until the other person is no longer struggling.
Later, Wen Wendong has the body to stay in bed, the night the body was kind enough to sleep through the night. The next day still eat, sleep, go out to cafes.
mother sent money to buy a box

corpse abandoned roadside bushes

the same year, January 21, due to fear of smelly dead bodies, to as far away as Ning Wen Wendong home mother, Wu Lanxiang (sound, handled separately) called and said that he killed a man in Guangzhou, called his mother give money to buy a refrigerator frozen body. Wu Lanxiang do not believe in the beginning of her husband, said to his son to go to Guangzhou to send money home,belstaff shop, New Year, a day will come back.
next day,belstaff jackets sale, Wu Lanxiang take the long-distance bus to Guangzhou, to see the rental toilets have a ########## man thigh, it is true that Wenwen Dong said. Then, mother and son to a nearby rental store and bought a black suitcase with a lock lever. Wen Wendong rental return, the sheet pad in the trunk, the body hard into the box and left the top cover A red clothing. Wu Lanxiang in the downstairs waiting for half an hour.
later, mother and son with the suitcase containing the body away, pulled 1 km outside the junction of the green belt in the abandoned. That night, Wu Lanxiang to ride back home, Wen Wendong also back home the next day.
24, the same month, two old ladies walk in the street, found in the green belt in the trunk. One of them tried it and found a heavy suitcase, pressed a button which is hard. Then inform the road patrol, patrol with batons forced open the trunk, found the body.
family claims 16 million

court knees confession

court yesterday, Wen Wendong performed extremely silent, ask for more judges and prosecutors to can not remember The prosecutor asked whether the confession was made, they simply answered In addition, family members of a criminal A red 16 million yuan with civil claims. Wen Wendong taken off the court by bailiffs, passing the families of killed the moment, suddenly feeling out of control, fell to his knees, face pain has yet to issue a statement, after being pulled away from the court bailiff Jiangzhi.
case is pending further proceedings.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #14
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

Dongfang City, Hainan Province, the former deputy secretary Wu Miao period in office of the Organization Department, promoted a group after group of cadres. When he was later promoted to deputy secretary of the East, to his grabbing money

Jiang Zhou Liu Ji

Dongfang City, Hainan Province, the former deputy secretary Wu Miao suspicion of accepting bribes the arrest, prosecution, on some of his alleged crime has been bewildering. Until the court enters into force, a crime that Wu Miao only come to light.
10 million property.
the first trial, Miao Wu did not mention the appeal after the expiry of the appeal, the verdict already in effect.
Wu Miao over middle age, took office in 2004, Hainan Province Eastern Municipal Committee, Organization Department, with a graduate degree, he was the Hainan provinces and cities and counties younger leaders and cadres. So, how he sacked capsize it?
Also meet a number of official position by those who give money to seek psychological. Is described as an officer for the graph, one for grabbing the money, what they need, each income.
Miss you start to bribery, in 2004 he was promoted to Eastern Municipal Committee, Organization Department of the later.
2004 in the second half, he Chengmai County, Hainan Province is located in a house renovated home in a major event put on the agenda, the money come from?
he repeated consideration, to the east, former vice mayor of Xingmou proposed 10 million renovation of the house home. Deputy Mayor Xing afraid to offend the Organization Department, can not willingly give them their 10 million, so he he gave when he was deputy director of Dongfang City Construction Bureau Zhao called him as soon as possible to the Organization Department of the Wu Minister for 10 million.
Zhao, deputy director of quickly raising 10 million, wrapped in newspaper, in the east to the Wu Miao municipal compound. He also pleaded with Minister Wu did not forget to personnel changes in the future in a lot of attention.
according to Zhao, Deputy Secretary said afterwards, in his view, not decimal 10 million, in the future will certainly play a big role. Later confirmed that his inference is correct. Long after, the deputy director of the Construction Bureau, and finally removed the
Dongfang City when he was Finance Secretary in a high, Miao Wu curry favor with the long-term goal is to occupy the Financial Bureau of the
2008 the day before the Spring Festival, the high of a seedling about Wu met in Haikou City, a parking lot, meet, he will be a plastic bag containing 5 million to Wu Miao, said the money was New Year used.
2008 年 7 months, Miao Wu was promoted to the East by the Organization Department of the Municipal Committee.
high of a view, Wu Miao promising future will continue rising, now more than shop, So he once again about Wu Miao meet. After the meeting, he will with 15 million plastic bags to Wu Miao, Wu Miao want a change in personnel to give help.
sent two high of a total of 20 million
buyers and sellers to each other to
bribery case, according to the verdict Wu Miao, from 2005 to 2009, 5 years,belstaff shop, Wu Miao Wu Yufeng bribe money received four times 510 thousand yuan. Initially, Wu Miao Wu Yufeng initiative to ask for money, wealth, and later, Wu Yufeng Wu initiative giving the vaccine. All, without exception, with the two words related to
2005 年 5 months, Wu Miao to decorate his Sunshine Avenue in Haikou City People Hee Park District's new house, made to the Wu Yufeng, decoration materials, poor 6 million to buy the house, let him pay. A few days later, Wu Yufeng 6 million in cash ready to Wu Miao. One day in August 2008, Wu Miao You Xiang Wu Yufeng transmission of information, said his house fell into disrepair in the Chengmai home, needs renovation,belstaff jackets sale, needs about 5 million. Wu Yufeng not neglect, and hurried to raise 5 million to the Wu Miao.
Wu Miao twice for money, proceeds smoothly. This is Wu Yufeng is concerned, but uneasy. Why? Wu Yufeng Wu Miao grasp that his Officials near the boss, what does this mean? Its essence is self-evident.
Wu Yufeng speculation that there is some truth. Wu Miaoxiao too, those in power Wu Yufeng, a lot of gain from the project ill-gotten gains, therefore, to ask him a few August 2009 one morning, about Wu Yufeng Wu seedlings to a teahouse to meet. After the meeting, Wu Miao doubt that he was a little something urgent to do, need 20 million. 4 o'clock in the afternoon, Wu Yufeng 20 million into the plastic bag will be handed over to Wu Miao.
Dongfang City People's Congress when he was Secretary General of the Luomou, since that level is not low,2 dead caused by drunk driving drivers injured was, the capability is not bad, can be promoted each time cadres are not their own envy. After coaching his people, in May 2009 of the day, Wu, deputy secretary invited to a tea house tea seedlings. After greeting a while,belstaff blouson, he would get to the point: Before leaving, Luomou the 5 million already gave a prepared Wu Miao. August 2009, Luomou was transferred to Marine Fisheries Service director-Eastern city.
after a lapse of one month, the Oriental City official outgoing message, just adjust the Party leadership, followed by rotation for the section-level cadres. Getting wind of September 2009, a weekend, Wu Yufeng Wu Miao about to meet a plastic bag containing 20 million in cash to give Wu Miao.
send this to 20 million in Wu Yufeng, he has turned it into a desire bubble, because Wu Miao prosecutors suspected of taking bribes is taken away.
100 million in the first bribes Tips

who never once thought of corrosion dam the mouth, the desire to accumulate wealth will be unlimited expansion, the situation as out of control.
Wu, deputy secretary of seedlings when the market has been satisfied to receive from the subsidiary where a few million, several hundred thousand dollars, bribery, greed, money and appetite is growing.
Wu Miao described below are accumulating wealth in the course of his life to obtain the largest sum of money --- 100 million.
Mu Longwan Dongfang City chairman Zhang Yanan Agricultural Tour Development Co., Ltd., well known in the East City. Wu Miao subordinates, the city Department of Transportation Secretary and General Manager Wu Yufeng vote, eight in the East City Town, Village, Wong Ning Zhang Yanan land acquisition matters and has done business. The relationship between the two of them very close.
decided by Wu Miao Wu Yufeng Zhang boss to borrow money. Soon on the Wu Yufeng Wu Miao said they need 100 million, let him go to Zhang Yanan.
next day, Wu Yufeng Zhang Yanan found that this, Zhang Yanan offered to 100 million. According to insiders admitted that in June 2009,belstaff jacken, Zhang Yanan Huang Ning in eight village of the town 676 acres of land, this land into the east for the government to reserve land, then please vote when he was general manager of Oriental City, Wu Yufeng help. Year in August, Zhang Yanan's 676 acres of land expropriated by the government as a reserve to smooth. Soon, the government section of land allocated to more than 4,000 yuan Zhang Yanan. After removal of intermediary fees, Zhang Yanan actually gets more than 3,000 yuan. The expropriation of land by the government, Zhang Yanan received huge profits, grateful Wu Yufeng is also reasonable.
100 million of after things settled, Wu Yufeng Wu Miao promptly notified to the good news. Wu Miao rejoicing, as the leak will have to do this, set forth requirements for Wu Yufeng: First, from the Wu Yufeng, Wu Miao, Zhang Yanan all a man sent by the Wu Yufeng Zhang Yanan sent to the person who took it there money, and then handed the man sent by Wu Miao hands; Second, the money must use cable boxes packed; Third, be sure to enable the new phone number to contact joints.
Subsequently, Wu Miao Wu Yufeng in the ############## to a mobile phone card number, order number to contact him with this. Soon, Wu Miao Wu Yufeng told Zhang Yanan requirements. Wu Yufeng Tangmou his one-time phone card cousin told Zhang Yanan, Zhang Yanan sent the money requested in the specified location to Tangmou, referred to by the Tang.
evening, Tangmou drive received the carton, and Wu Miao sent to that person, and told him that this is a box of fruit to take home to the leadership.
this way, Wu Miao easy access to the 100 million large sums of money.
not the money to work

Wu Miao period in office of the Organization Department,belstaff online, promoted a group after group of cadres. When he was later promoted to deputy secretary of the East, to his grabbing money
Wu Miao only the opportunity to use the Spring Festival, many of the functions of the departments received Dongfang City, the units and the town leaders sent a total of 192,000 yuan bribe money.
According to the verdict, Miss Miao from 2004 to 2009, has six times received the Secretary for Education Zhongmou Oriental City, New Year red envelopes 29,000 yuan, National Bureau of Religious Affairs Secretary Dongfang City received a New Year break red envelope two million, received the East, Deputy Secretary for Municipal Development and Reform Hemou 25,000 yuan bribe money, received the East City Town Board shall appoint secretary of the operator of a 1.7 million bribe, received the East Agricultural Development Office of the operator of a 5,000 bribe money ... ...

Wu Miao is not money to work.
2004 年 8 months, Wu Miao of China Eastern Municipal Organization Department, near the Oriental City plans to adjust more than 20 section-level cadres. Dongfang City when he was Secretary Tangmou sanitation, in order to Municipal Statistics Bureau in the East have gained when the clerk's brother-in-one official post, after consulting with the brother-in-the two together scrape together 3.5 million to the Wu Miao . Wu Miao took the money, said, A few years later, the brother-Tangmou has not been promoted.
2009 the day before the Spring Festival, Eastern Zhao Director of the Office of Municipal Construction Bureau, serving for many years, busy with administrative work, the Deputy Secretary to seek the seat construction. He came to Wu, deputy secretary of the home, gave Wu Miao 5 million. When he speaks his own mind, Wu Miao only said The results, Zhao sent 5 million, is ultimately 竹篮打水一场空.
officials only knew a Master of Discipline

case specified by the Hainan Provincial People's Procuratorate Baoting County, Hainan Province People's Procuratorate investigation.
investigators recall the evening of 18 January 2010, when investigators from the east,2 dead caused by drunk driving drivers injured was, Wu Miao back Baoting County Municipal Procuratorate handling area, with postgraduate qualifications were horrified and Wu Miao for handling cases officials said that the investigation has been a matter of leading cadres violated discipline and law, is the discipline inspection departments tube, over the years Zhigu a good relationship with the discipline inspection departments, Wan did not expect to catch people's Procuratorate can also handle cases.
Wu Miao, although by the investigators handling the case to the district, but he has always maintained that what they are doing the weather, know to know, perfect, just not do it, god is difficult to start with.
when the relevant evidence placed in front of Wu Miao, he surprised a moment, then flushed.
Since then, Miss you start to meet with the investigators. Eventually, Wu Miao in the prosecution is not fully grasp the facts of the crime of bribery under the initiative to explain the facts and take the initiative to withdraw 187 million yuan. Baoting County Procuratorate after the end of the case investigation, transferred to the second branch of Hainan Provincial People's Procuratorate for examination and prosecution, to the Second Intermediate People's Court in Hainan Province prosecution.
Recently, Hainan Province, after the Second Intermediate Court sentenced by the trial:
the first trial, Miao Wu did not mention the appeal after the expiry of the appeal, the verdict already in effect.
for Wu Miao, it has always been smart, he is from a Municipal Organization Department, deputy secretary, as a prisoner, for his criminal acts of greed, so he paid a heavy price.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #15
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34994 2008 年 08 月 07 日 13:20 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
; yesterday,red wing heritage boot, National Bureau of Statistics Economic Review said that the current macroeconomic situation and policy in terms of level or demand level, do not support housing prices continued to rise, \After years of rising house prices, the Chinese real estate market began to return to the rational. \not great. \\January to May this year, 40 major cities new housing,red wing heritage boots, the accumulated turnover of second-hand housing area decreased by 24.9% year on year, 20.9%. The first half of 70 cities nationwide housing sales price rose year on year and the chain showed a downward trend.

order to curb speculative demand,red wing work boots, since late last year, the central bank, China Banking Regulatory Commission issued a number of interest rates and raising the deposit reserve ratio of policy measures,red wing motorcycle boots, developers and buyers from both ends to tighten credit, and improve the loan terms to curb speculative demand. January of this year, the State Council issued \\br> beyond the ability of national consumption

\. \

while maintaining real estate funds quickly withdrawn from circulation in the other channel \Statistics show that sales of the first half of Beijing residential area of 3,493,000 square meters, down 49.5%; Shanghai real estate sales down 18.5% year on year; Shenzhen New home sales area 1,red wing motorcycle boot,704,100 square meters,red wing mens boots, down 54.38%.

National Bureau of Statistics reminder Although slower price gains in housing prices return to the rational not in place, the real estate market structure adjustment is not the case in place, the real estate market will not be a solid foundation for the development, real estate market expectations could hardly be optimistic.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #16
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

,red wing shoes sale

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 68589720 at 01:29 on November 24th,red wing store, 2008 Read (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary

sincere best wishes,red wing motorcycle boot, happiness is long,red wing mens boots!
published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 04:55 PM   #17
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

,red wing work boots

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1197041846 at 14:29 on July 7,red wing shoes sale, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

; ; make all your life after watching the video

said is really vivid,red wing heritage, ah,red wing sale, so worth a look, ah! I have seen complete,red wing motorcycle boots, ah,red wing shoe store, ah did not see enough!

;

tag video lifetime viewing

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #18
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

,red wing motorcycle boot

| Back to logs list

prostitution, can help a school children; become a mistress, -
can rescue a hope primary school ... Do not laugh, read you will not laugh. -
-
-
-
reading this post, speechless. I do not know what to say, is a social wrong, or how it? -
-
Xia
die, she was a ****, more precisely, she was a teacher. Is the most honorable teacher. She used her dirty body, wash the child's mind. -
-
a **** dead, all the children cried and attend her funeral, the school drop the flag for her. -
-
the name of beauty was only 21 years old memorial service teachers, the principal opened the diary of Xia old man in tears in front of the children and read in the face, she wrote: prostitution, can help a school dropouts; become a mistress once, can rescue a hope primary school ... ... -
-
Xia was born in the rural county of Gansu province, where poverty in the village of the other girls, both beauty and ugliness, went to Southern city to earn money, and every spring time, they will be dolled herself up , the packages come back with. After graduating from high school and is thinking of not to do so, many people do not understand, after all, she looks in the village is among the best. To this end, her father often scolded his daughter good for nothing. -
-
heard of a local primary school in the teacher, she was active with the school for a free supply. Because she was very good high school grades, the school successfully through the test and become a truly private teachers. -
-
when Xia first walked into the classroom, children shock, they had never seen such a pretty teacher. Since then, the classroom is often filled with children's laughter. Is the classroom, in fact, also a shelter for Maocao Peng, Shugan buried into the wall, erected stone desk, brick yards from the podium,red wing boot store, the most valuable piece is polished with a brick after another ascent Brush the black of the blackboard is not enough, usually lime and mud instead. It was in this condition, Xia teach children how to recognize the thousands of Chinese characters, but also taught them a lot of truth in life. -
-
gusty night, Mao Caopeng cover the roof were thrown to the school, the board was blown down. Day 2,red wing shoe store, when all the children go to school do not know what to do. President of Education for some money to go to the county failed. Headmaster told of the Xia said that the Secretary did say that you should go to. Never too far out of the door, nor seen the world make the things is thinking of fear, the timidity of walking a few kilometers to the county 10. Office of the Secretary of the decoration is very luxurious, a lot of pennants hang on the walls, desks, black in the pink, one can see shadows, standing above the side of a small national flag, the chair was leather, shoe polish as brightly as if rubbed, than his head have been brighter. Secretary Your money is irrelevant if Se Mimi talked a lot. Until the sun goes down, pointing to another door to the principal, she said come and get me the money. When Xia walked in, she saw only a bed, that is, the bed, she lost her first time, specifically, the Secretary took her first. -
-
sheets left at the child's blood, then blood, than hanging on the wall of the Secretary Office of the red flag also. -
-
Xia did not cry, because, emerging in front of the children have no classroom and the poor at her eyes! -
-
she went home, did not tell anyone about the humiliation of her. -
-
next day, villagers spontaneously went to school, bought some simple classroom materials to re-build up. Can be encountered in heavy rain, still can not get lessons. Xia said that several times with the children, the county will soon come to buy them build a solid brick classroom, in the past six months, the president of the Secretary to the county to find more than a dozen times, did not get a penny. Only he knows what did Xia did, but he could do nothing. New semester began, few people can afford to pay school fees, can adhere to the children to school less and less, and the sheep follow their parents to go. Xia heart felt pain, the pain of these children out of school. -
-
when Xia know that the children's hopes have been dashed, she stripped her clothes, mirror, secretly vowed to use their bodies to achieve the dream of the children's school. She knows that all gorgeously dressed in his hometown New Year's sisters are back out doing business approved meat. She knows this is a shortcut to make money. She washed, bid farewell to the president, say goodbye to the father, and bid farewell to that room riddled Maocao Peng, wearing two tails to the bustling metropolis. Before I left, my father laughed, cried President ... ... -
-
colorful city, Xia is not a trace of excitement, her eyes that always emerges is built between the low Mao Caopeng classroom and the children were eager eyes. She walked into a hair salon, lying on a dirty bed, stood the ravages of the second life. That day, she in the diary reads: If the Secretary does not even have clients. -
-
sister is thinking of that bunch of the most frugal girl. She never make, but also those who never wear ######y clothes, she always loved pony tails, but her business is always the best, she always grab the jobs of other ****, she often **** This was their gang fights. Black and blue, she will go to another salon, it seems that only in that pink light that she could see hope. Clients are looking at a picture of evil face, she seems naive to see the children smile, but she never ever thus with tears, because she is a teacher. -
-
There is no wall, not to take the air, and one day finally came the news from the post office said the money was sent Yin teacher. After learning of the news the local media have tried to interview the Xia, but all she politely refused, because she is a ****。 -
-
money, the school changed, the first month,red wing shoes online, bought a blackboard, repair the roof. Month, with wooden desks and benches. The first three months, all children have the books. The first four months, all children have a red scarf. The first five months, has no children to class barefoot. -
the first six months, Xia back. When the children saw her, rushed to call her \Excited to see the smiling faces of children, Xia cry, this half year, the number of grievances and tears in her eyes are so valuable. -
spent a few days at home, and Xia goes back to the road. -
-
the first seven months, with the playground. The first eight months, with the basketball. The first nine months, a new pencil. The first month, the school has its own flag, the children in the playground every day to see the flag rising. In the eleventh month, a real estate developer refuse to use condom and Xia pregnant, and After abortion, she become the mistress of real estate business. That half may be nurturing her real estate agency as a result of housing prices in Shenzhen plunged Recently abandon her he did not pay a penny. -
-
feel tired, she wanted to go home, she wanted to return to the children's side, may be her greatest dream is to cover the children's room of a brick, and then for the children to buy two computers on the because the realization of this dream yet, so she can go back to real estate agency who implored. Real estate agency says no money, but can introduce a big deal for her, a foreigner, she was willing to buy a thousand dollars a night. Think of a few years ago the great swift wind, Xia dragged his exhausted body up the bed of the foreigners. She vowed, after that night she returned to her hometown after a long absence, returned to her classroom after a long absence. May in that night, and Xia raped by three strong foreigners died. After his death she had just 21 years old birthday. -
-
Yin teacher died, she could not complete her final aspiration, that is, the children cover a brick classrooms for the children and then buy two computers ... ... -
a **** dead silence. Shenzhen, the sky is blue, officials in the luxurious banquet talk,red wing mens boots, cars still running on the road exudes dazzling light. Excited people stop talking about the stock, prices and auto market, as well as movies, music and love. Roadside kiss me I love the small little things young people die to live. -
-
... ... -
-
At this time, Gansu, people have forgotten that small village, are being held only students, teachers and hundreds of villagers painful memorial service. -
the funeral, people see a black and white photo of Xia, photo, she has pony tails and smile. President opened the diary of Xia old man in tears in front of the children and read in the face, she wrote: prostitution, can help one child out of school; become a mistress,red wing heritage, you can save -
save a hope primary school ... ... -
-
school flag down by half. -
-
Perhaps this is the history of China, the first fall from the sky for a great **** flag. -
-
Hope you reprint this article, covered with various forums and space. Let us take a look at high ranking official who, when they talk on stage, when they staggered Jiuzhuo paid before suddenly, when they abuse of power, when they are on stage when the Three Represents, study, think more Xia and that thousands of party members not in dire straits of the poor people. Xia is looking at us with pleading eyes. -
-
****, but she is thinking, despite being better than anyone else to live noble, than anyone else live in dignity. In this cold ,**** cross, what she gave to the students love it not the most valuable of our society, \-
-
regret is thinking of leaving unfinished business with this world as a living, fitting for us to complete the behest of Choi Ha, in this cold winter, give millions of poor people, give love and dedication of our social responsibility . Dedicated to all of this moving story, we would like everyone to happy life, for society dedicated point of love. -
-
hope that this post rounds ~! ! Soul shock! -
Old 10-07-2011, 05:06 PM   #19
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

33290 2009 年 10 月 23 日 15:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
passionate Since ancient times,red wing boots, hate free,red wing shoes sale, most likely the origin of waking dream. How can it be difficult to escape Nianhua
,red wing mens boots, poor flying catkins blowing too. Mandarin Club
Xiangchao first end,red wing heritage boot, a new sentence still book jade screen.
not leave gut has broken,red wing motorcycle boots, tears are full of old blue shirt.

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #20
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

,red wing shoes online

| Back to logs list

33009 2010 年 02 月 15 日 19:32 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Emotional World
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list