Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Vibram FiveFingers Performa Review

Overall impression,designer cross body bags for women
Vibram FiveFingers’ new fall 2009 collection includes three new designs; we are pleased to review the Performa. I am thoroughly impressed with this new addition and find it an all around perfect indoor shoe. My feet and toes literally get the urge to dance while wearing them. Vibram FiveFingers has outdone itself with the Performas as they are extremely comfortable,miu miu bags sale, are lighter weight than all their other shoes,miu miu bags collection, and have extraordinary flexibility and comfort.
Comfort
These shoes are so comfortable,crossbody bags handbags, they feel like a second skin. The kangaroo leather is luxuriously soft against my toes and the tops and soles of my feet. While walking in the Performas,miu miu bags sale, my soles do not feel any stitching.
The only place where I feel them on my feet is on top of my foot along the first metatarsal bone where the elastic is attached to the vamp. It is not an uncomfortable feeling,miu miu handbags spring 2011, just an awareness of the material. The elastic,cross body bags leather mens, with the convenient pull-tab,miu miu bags ebay, provides for an individualized fit that,miu miu bags sale philippines, once adjusted,miu miu handbags online uk, can be a secured to the heel of the shoe with Velcro,crossbody bags for girls, a new addition to the FiveFingers lineup.
I am thoroughly pleased with the freedom of movement my feet and toes have in the Performas. I can bend my toes up and down and spread them out as wide as when completely barefoot. There is significantly more flexibility in the Performas compared to the Classics. My feet can bend in any direction,miu miu bags spring summer 2011, unencumbered by the material of the shoe.
Uses
These shoes are for indoor use only. Although I realize that barefoot is best,cheap leather crossbody bags, when barefoot is not appropriate or allowed,miu miu bags cheap, these shoes are my first recommendation for an indoor shoe. These shoes would be ideal for any indoor activity where your feet’s soles may need a little added protection or traction; for example on any kind of carpet where activities demand twisting or any kind of hard surface where sweaty bare feet may lose traction. Suggested activities from Vibram FiveFingers include yoga,miu miu handbags online, Pilates,miu miu bags replica, fitness training,leather crossbody bags, martial arts,latest miu miu bags, and dance.
Summary
The Performa is another impressive product from Vibram FiveFingers. This model evolved from feedback regarding the FiveFingers lineup and suggestions by their customers to develop an even more minimalistic indoor model. I was pleasantly surprised by the comfort and warmth of these shoes and I greatly appreciate the leather innovations included in the construction of these shoes. They are well ventilated yet warm,small cross body bags for women, water resistant,miu miu bags replica, and have superior microbe protection. They have an unsurpassed barefoot feel and I intend to wear them as my indoor shoe of choice when barefoot may not be the best option.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #2
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

WASHINGTON (trainee reporter correspondent Zhang Yan Xuan Gong) from February 2009 to March 2010,belstaff online, using 14 POS machines in the absence of the actual situation of goods crazy cash transactions 560,000,000, profits of over ten days. Police immediately instructed,12-year-old boy was kidnapped as a child to escape, through the bank accounts traced to the suspect, cracked it involved the largest number in recent years from the province, involving the largest criminal case longest illegal. Economic Investigation Corps Provincial Public Security Department yesterday disclosed that from the case.
POS machines total amount of transactions suspected of large argument

2010 年 3 months, the City Public Security Bureau of Economic Investigation Department received reports from the public: since the beginning of 2009, Hongshan District Information Plaza, 5th Floor Phone Computown area of a shop using their credit cards illegal cash, cash daily average of about 100 million total of a billion,belstaff blouson, 1 million profit per day, the main hold Bank of Communications and China CITIC Bank POS machine crime.
Economic Investigation Department quickly organized police investigation. It is understood that credit card holders credit card spending, ranging from 30-50 day interest-free period, the business can cash in the amount of 0.5% -1% handling charge. The assistance of the Consortium institutions to detect post-class survey clues involving three sites, collect a number of bank accounts of more than 100 data banks identified several suspicious business name POS machines. Which information in the Computown Plaza,belstaff jackets sale, 5th Floor Phone Area POS machine business name in Wuhan Hongda button operation of the port area, just a few months more than 100 million yuan total credit card transactions.
solid proof in hand helpless suspects plead guilty

investigators use to identify these sites do have to apply from the bank to cash the fact that a large number of POS machines,16- year-old boy kidnapped 4 -year-old girl next door, not a murder extortion postmortem, which is suspected of illegal business crimes.
2010 年 3 月 9 at noon, the investigators decided to close the net. Computown information in Hongshan District, 5th Floor, Plaza criminal suspects were arrested Wei Wei, Xu, and, hidden from the scene at the counter next found committing the crime of bank POS machine. Evening 6 pm, the suspect Li Wei, Xu Fei, Zhou Ming, Zhu Yuan Li riverbank area along the road in good times and the hotel was arrested.
2010 年 3 23 morning, the Civil Aviation Wuhan Tianhe International Airport in Chongqing Public Security Bureau of Criminal Investigation Detachment - Wuhan CZ3437 flight will be a principal Gong Zhi Chao captured. Gong Zhi Chao initially every means to deny, just admit that he is lending to someone else's facts.
solve the case, the total destruction of the illegal cash specializing in bank card business dens three, and seized cash in the POS machine for 8, 88 bank cards, and recover proceeds of more than 100 million. Gong Zhi Chao,belstaff leather, Wei He and other eight suspects in the Aug. 27,belstaff motorcycle jackets, 2010 was transferred to the City Procuratorate for examination and prosecution.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

,red wing motorcycle boots

| Back to logs list

34773 2010 年 07 月 24 日 22:15 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: funny
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:02 PM   #4
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

,red wing motorcycle boots

| Back to logs list

35389 2008 年 09 月 25 日 23:36 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Original

Posted Cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

! Nike finally found a genuine factory store. We all collection! ppo - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 275205620 at 08:30 on November 2, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
8 January, when a good friend recommended a restaurant to me. Is selling sports shoes, friends really understand me, ah, summer,red wing boots, and early ready to buy sports shoes (increased awareness of physical exercise, and Oh, ordinary wear shoes very comfortable)

this shop called \Store website is also a personalized URL coolshoe.taobao.com. Cool shoes, coolshoe, easy to remember, Oh, I click on remember. It has been 2 months I was able to blurt out.
very large. 1000 number of commodities. High degree of credibility, double crown of the. Very professional, only two brands Nike and Adidas genuine, unlike some of the shop owner himself even more variety is not clear, Oh, no matter what, or professional point better.
suspects like advertising, ha ha, never mind, I would have is to recommend to my friends, this wonderful store, you must share with you my dear. ^ _ ^
Since this is my most satisfying online shopping stores. Haha.
open the site at first glance, I saw that section I went to the counter looked at the barefoot Nike running shoes, has no time to buy (counter is 748 yuan). , I opened,red wing motorcycle boot, and the price so I was surprised, 258, 3 off, ah,red wing shoes sale, more than 1,500 sales a month, after all, is a large shop ah!
the price is impressive. After all, I can be considered old, but buyers, and know not to just look at pictures, I studied the picture, then looked again to the counter, sure there is no difference, I also selected two pairs to place an order (I Taobao account , more convenient, but they also support the remittance transfers buying stores, so you do not Taobao online banking account and you can buy friends.)
or later see their restaurant Taobao consumer protection scheme members, and 7 days no reason to return the service,red wing shoe store, such service! A word. Cattle.
following drying under my baby to Amoy. . . . . At last give you.
first, super beautiful.

paragraph, this very comfortable, we are here missing code counter, and really too pleasant surprise.

how, good-looking bar.

store delivery is fast, day 2 afternoon received. Only 1 days ah. First of all I am very satisfied with the speed of delivery. The owner told me that the city can only have one day to the airport. Oh, the original aviation parts. It seems to fly really strong sports ah.
parcel opened it,red wing mens boots, the owner even made the gift, Wow, (socks, shoelaces, shopping bags, dust bags, etc..), And then look at the shoes, yes, I know it is absolutely the genuine. , I would recommend to family and friends. Hehe. Almost 3 months now,red wing shoes outlet, and shoes as good as new, it is really reassuring, is 100% authentic. I'm so happy, I hope you can share.
I do not know if you have not had the experience of online shopping, this is so true I feel sincerely happy, not always in the store shopping pleasure.
goods is more than satisfactory, the quality is very good shop ah,

also owner of a small language that exciting. Haha.
------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----

----------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

haha , really nice shop, we also collected about it, exercise and fitness in this, everyone needs shoes.
this is that I bought at 4 shoes! Really good friends for yourself.

store web site

most people I did not tell him ! Ha ha!
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #6
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

newspaper Le East Feb. 22 (Xinhua correspondent Renyong Feng Hou Zhaohui Cheng Yong) February 20, several young men and women Ledong flow similar to the yellow beach town to play,belstaff brad jacket, including a 16-year-old girl by a man rape at the beach after he was forcibly taken to a nearby pig farm, the once again been four gang-raped. Scenes of violence was one of the men with their own cell phone camera and threatened victims of young girls, if the alarm will be video posted to the Internet. Border Police Station Alarm yellow stream,belstaff leather, quickly organized police efforts to detect, only 6 hours on it from the gang rape case solved, the four suspects were all arrested.
2 月 21 日 零时 30 minutes, three women murdered Wang, accompanied by fellow yellow stream down to the border police station. After receiving the report, which the leaders attach great importance to the county public security bureau immediately and report the facts Ledong Border Detachment,18 reported missing bank deposits of savers lost due to, quickly organized more than 10 experienced police investigators set up an ad hoc group.
Wang, in cooperation with the victim, the police soon find out the facts of the case: 20 at 9 am, Lee (Xiang), Sohn (Areva), Xingmou of 6 young men about Wang, Wang Moumou other four girls to the yellow stream Zhenmou beach. To the beach not long after,belstaff jacken, the man Wang Lee on hands and feet of girls and young trees Wang Lin Lila beach to the sea. Wang, girls desperate resistance and yelling for help, their counterparts in the other three companions surname Wang heard the cry for help after the girl went to stop it. Upon seeing the man Lee, Xingmou surname Wang and other girls will be stopped and threatened at knife three girls are not allowed to move in place and prevent its stepped forward to help. After the rape succeed Lee Wang, Lee and other men and girls victims of a motorcycle with yellow stream Wang to an abandoned pig farm town within the village. Lee once again with three other men gang-raped on the injured girl Wang implemented.
2 月 21 日 5 时 20 minutes,18-year-old guy drink some pesticide suicide injur, police in the house to capture the quarry Sohn and Sohn's residence seized in crime control tool used by two,belstaff jackets, the perpetrators of a mobile phone, this But when the time from 6 hours incident. Sohn caught, the police soon follow it, has captured the other three suspects involved in the case.
after trial,belstaff jacket, Sohn and other four men confessed to their crimes, at present, according to the 4 person is under criminal detention.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #7
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log,red wing shoes online

| Back to logs list

33387 2006 年 05 月 13 日 18:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 03:14 PM   #8
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

because the traffic accident, the public Zhang received compensation of 75 million yuan, but he still feels too little. After all, in that accident,belstaff jackets sale, his wife left. So, he Qingdao City Intermediate People's Court of Appeal, again the drunken man speeding motorists sent into the dock, but ultimately the Court did not commuted. Recently, the Court rejected the appeal of Mr Zhang and his family. The accident caused the reasons for thought-provoking - drunken speeding.
caused by drunk driving, 2 dead 6 injured

from the tragic accident that occurred in July 2009. Around 5 pm that day, when the wine Wang ended his Board that he did not listen to other people's advice, cars still sit behind the wheel. Might be drunk because, coupled with very wide coastal highway, the speed was quickly put up.
time, the cars driving along the coastal highway from north to south, when reaching the Liaoyang East Road intersection ready to turn, not as a result of the brake, hit a car waiting for traffic lights. With a loud crash, waiting for traffic lights knocked out of the car a few meters away. In that accident, the car hit the vehicle's driver and a passenger seriously injured,belstaff online,20 migrant workers dissatisfied with pay talks for, Wang and the vehicle and hit a passenger car, 4 other people suffered minor injuries. Unfortunately, two seriously injured have died due to rescue invalid.
after the accident, the traffic police department has identified the accident immediately, since there were some monitoring of the accident found it is very simple. Eventually, the traffic police department has made a determined: Wang assumes full responsibility for the accident. As Wang opened a company car, and therefore his company to bear the relevant responsibility.
He took out 16 million savings compensation

sober up after a disaster Chuangxia Wang know, so he do his best for the compensation to victims, for one position of the deceased parents, he took out all his savings 16 million. However, this is far from the death of the deceased can not compensate for the damage caused to his family.
as Wang's conduct constitutes a crime, he was the prosecution filed a prosecution. Because he can not compensate the rest of the victims and other victims of Mr. Zhang has filed a civil action.
Laoshan after accepting the court conducted the trial. Verdict, the Laoshan Court held that Wang violation of traffic regulations, drive a major accident, causing two deaths and many injured,belstaff blouson, the negative full responsibility for the accident,belstaff motorcycle jackets, the circumstances are especially bad, which constituted a traffic offenses. Wang pleaded guilty to the positive,belstaff uk, and the victim were part of the compensation, the discretion given a lighter treatment.
in civil proceedings, although the insurance company can compensate a part of, but not enough to compensate victims for all losses. After the court ruling Laoshan Wang and vehicles where the company, Mr. Zhang and several other compensation for the loss of nearly one million victims.
sentenced to a five-year sentence

nearly one million of them in this, Mr. Zhang will get 70 million or so, along with insurance companies for compensation over 50,000 yuan, he and family members can get 75 million yuan in compensation. However, Zhang said, how much money can not make up incidents to bring harm to him and his family, denied, Mr. Zhang and several other victims unhappy because they hate those drunk driving, so they again appealed to the Court that the civil verdict the amount of compensation is too low. However, the Court review and did not support them, but some victims dismissed the appeal.
can say, with the Court of Final Appeal ruling in the making, this accident has been settled. However, Wang's word was enough to cause you to think about,15 million users were infected by cell phone tapping, profound, after all, even if he was released from prison after 5 years, but also show substantial financial compensation.
reporter Wang Lei
Old 10-07-2011, 03:17 PM   #9
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

BA Xiang
Qianshan oil well there is a river called the River, August 18 last year, built on the foundation of the river 6 sets of the same business houses suddenly ruins (newspaper has reported continuous).
Now six months later, there is no court.
11 households out floated six months

Mr. Wang, a loss of most, there are two sets of collapsed house is his home, under the old house on a small, now out rented two rooms. months ago to move out of rental housing, nor is it passes the taste of the Spring Festival.
addition to the 24 houses collapsed, there is an associated adjacent buildings also were identified as dangerous, involving 11 families a total of more than 40 residents. Several families stayed in the nursing home, other people or spend the night with relatives or renting.
people borrow identified The problem is the key to the back room incident,belstaff leather, the residents started to wonder back room and the end of 2009,14-year-old student killed 93-year-old old woman at the scene after the crowd, hill slope protection counties borrow river water sector works,belstaff blouson,
reporter learned yesterday, back room after the incident, made a total of two local identification. The end of 2010, the Government commissioned oil BA Xiang Anqing City Housing Office to make an identification of safety assessment. Identification of the report wrote: man-made borrow such external influence is the incentive houses collapsed.
identification was buried the second commissioned by the county court made a judicial appraisal. February 11 this year, appraisal report issued: close dig dug, unprotected,belstaff sale, causing pile instability, the collapse of the external housing; building foundation stability of the difference is internal.
residents sued the township government WCB

the blame firmly believe that people borrow, five families back room to chip in on the end of November last year, hired lawyers, the four units court.
down tenant's attorney Chengzhen Yang told reporters, residents sued the four units are: happiness reservoir management,17-year-old girl was taken to the river at the vio, oil BA Xiang government, Buried Hill County Water Conservancy Bureau and the Construction of Lu'an Feiyu Engineering Limited. An Feiyu Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. is a six-borrow construction units.
in the indictment, family room down that well reservoir management of the quality of the transfer of the Wuji liable for the guaranty, the operating unit of oil BA Xiang Government is to be jointly and severally liable; Buried Hill County Water Resources Council as the construction of reinforcement engineering construction units are units against the law, compliance, security, construction supervision, the construction unit should be shared with the plaintiff's property damage.
present, Buried Hill County Court has accepted the case.
township government, said, What are the responsibilities, we will certainly bear. tenant sent back nearly 7,belstaff leather jacket,000 yuan relief funds, housing identified in the first report came out, they represent the residents to the County Water Conservancy Bureau to discuss compensation issues, but >
Water Conservancy Bureau does not endorse identification results

Yesterday, the reporter contacted the WCB case in the hill county attorney Mr. Wang. Wang said that the Water Conservancy Bureau is not made before the two houses approved identification.
. The appraisal report for the two units,outlet belstaff, Wang indicated that WCB does not recognize, they are considered more authoritative body to re-commissioned to do identification.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:22 PM   #10
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

340426 2010 年 07 月 31 日 23:25 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
major aspects:
1, giant brand-name products;
2, mass production (large) car;
3, configure the rational, practical;
4, high security, lower fuel consumption;
5, control is good.
6, style satisfaction;
see the details:
one appearance
purpose of inspection: Inspection should be a better place in the light. See if there are open-air place, traces of sun and rain. To see whether the parts were perpetrating a fraud. Whether the transformation of refurbished old cars.
(1) whether body surface
paint scratches, dents. View paint is uniform thickness. If that paint color or the thickness of a part does not correspond with the surrounding, or show a slight ring-like scratches, mostly trained beauty injury caused by re-spraying. Engine room, the edge of whether to subsidize vehicle signs
(2) gap
check the front cover, door frame and around the gap is uniform, whether at large is too small. Cover the gap on both sides of the vehicle in front is symmetrical.
(3) Check the door
car door with key and Suo's case, there are checks in the control device is in place and reflect the sensitivity. Try the door is open and flexible, should not be too difficult to open door, the door shaft should not have noise. Whether closing step, a good car sound you hear when closing more boring, poor little hard to turn off the loose, need strong impact can only locked,red wing motorcycle boots, and the sound of sharp, not sweet. Repeated sliding doors and flip the trunk without jerky feeling to observe the door is closed after the closure of full, and note the reading lamp display status
(4) Auto Parts
carefully check vehicle accessories such as batteries, windshield wipers, tires, oil and other supplies, to see whether aging.
(5) chassis,red wing mens boots, wheel arches, shock absorbers, suspension
view the chassis, wheel arches, shock absorbers, suspension and other work can be hand vigorously pressing the front and rear, and release it, to see the number of shells moving at between 2 to 3 times as well.
(6) engine room, underneath the edge of the
look in the engine room, whether there are subsidies vehicle marks the edge, to prevent accidents buy refurbished cars. Check the chassis, you can ditch the car on to the view.
(7) the appearance of the vehicle a distance away from the car a little far
location of the vehicle's exterior condition observations and detailed browsing. For example,red wing motorcycle boot, if a high degree of symmetry around the body.
(8)
windshield glass is intact, whether there are cracks. Glass is not the first wife, glass scraps marked.
(9) is in good condition tires
tire wear. Whether the loss of gas and tires damaged. Whether the aging tires.
(10) decoration
loose decoration or paste if there is not strong.
(11) pull the pieces of the joint
gaps between joints is uniform, with or without dislocation.
(12)
mirror mirror on both sides have a certain resistance to rotation (not including electric and medial control);
(13) to be optimistic about the spare tire spare tire
models, carefully Buy narrow spare tire vehicles. Other alternative tools are complete.
(14) car chassis
get down to see the body there is no oil under the ground point, the chassis is not oil.
II Crew Space:

(1) glass door glass door should lift freely
, up to the ceiling, down to in the end, sliding window switch should ease, sliding smoothly, sealing well.
(2) door attachment and then need to check each door
deduction is working
(3) instrument panel instrument panel
various instruments should be complete and effective, not reflective, not blocked by any object , pictographic patterns can accurately understand, easy to identify. Insert key to unscrew the switches, each light is working properly observed, ABS, air bags have self-display, and understand the odometer mileage has been
(4) hard rock
steering wheel steering wheel, plus there should be no gap , left free travel should not be too large, the surface feel better.
(5) seats
seating surfaces should be clean in good condition, no damage, scratches. Front seat can be moved around freely and have more than one location can be fixed. Inverted back and forth and back is difficult; seat belt tension is normal
(6) foot
ready, hand on the steering wheel

left foot clutch pedal clutch should feel relaxed freely, and have a short free travel;

right foot brake and hold the brake pedal, which should maintain a certain height, if its slow down, then brake system leakage;
throttle
gas pedal should not have made cards, heavy, non-recoil phenomenon, legs, feet on the accelerator pedal should be natural and comfortable,red wing shoes online, so as to ensure the long-distance driving without fatigue. Legs, feet on the accelerator pedal, the ankle should be natural and comfortable way to ensure long-distance driving without fatigue.

(7) observed inside the compartment clean
cleanliness, especially the roof and door trim panels
(8)
interior door panels, interior trim panels softening card should be installed in place, push down should not be loose.
Third, mechanical room
opened the hood
(1) liquid tank and liquid tank to check complement
fluid, cleaning fluid, power steering fluid, oil, brake surface is normal, do not normal should be suspected leak. Tank looks to be clean, water marks, grease, liquid level between the highest and the lowest scale can be considered normal, in 3 / 5, 4 / 5 or so, the basic can be considered normal.
(2) pull out the oil-foot oil
see oil colors, to see the car when three minutes later to turn off, pull out the oil dipstick with a paper towel wipe out black oil.
(3) battery
the fixed pile head and the battery wire connection should be reliable, good, with no loosening lever. Whether the corrosion of joints, small window is green.
(4) thread connecting the various thread connections
see whether there shaking, etc.,

Fourth, the dynamics

(1) far to listen to the engine sound
This can only be the seat of your pants. How is the name of two cars, you stand in the middle position, leaving two vehicles from the same, you feel the sound of a big out (is significantly larger than other cars), you can turn around listen to, so your ears Hearing different from illusion.
(2) listen to the engine sound
cold as possible in a quiet environment, do not rush to start a few cars at the same time, let someone else launch!!
to see whether the engine is started fast, running is light, continuous and smooth. one end with a screwdriver
top in the engine, the other end of the top of the ear to listen to the sound, comparing the moment after the cold start and cold running process engine running smoothness, and noise. Immediately listen carefully to the sound, size, and abnormal, while observing the operation is smooth, smooth is what is hot after the engine run like a look. Listen to the engine startup sound, the sound of each car to start when a certain feature, but can not appear more intense harsh sound. To see if there is noise, such as the rings sound, knock sound, valve beeps and so on. There is only one good engine 'grunt grunt' sound, no other noise.
someone can help, should he step on the gas-liter engine speed you hear the sound. Feel the engine response fuel door is continuous, continuous acceleration rate should be stable after the birth.
noise than those of cold-hot cars big, listen as the engine temperature, noise should gradually see little, if any abnormal sound particularly evident, whether decreases, of course we choose a quiet, cold and minimum change hot car engine noise. then add and subtract throttle, slow, sudden, cold conditions by changing the load on the engine, observe and listen ..
then start another, comparison, recall the scene just .
(4) vibration and noise
observed not to rush to the car after the vehicle vibration and noise, so that cars situ hot car for about 5 minutes, while waiting for the process, check all lights, horn, wipers, spray , glass lift, air conditioning, speakers, cigarette lighter, etc. are working properly, the door is noise; efforts clutch feel is appropriate, whether in situ push-pull gear into place a precise, clear, whether the jerky feeling; observed credit-speed display speed conditions, with or without instability; feel the car and the car steering wheel, stalls vibration and engine noise, so as to limit a minor jitter; light bombers throttle throttle power and reset one feels, bearing in mind speed Table whether the changes in sensitivity and accuracy and attention to the change of linear speed;
(5) such as temperature, dynamic leakage
up the car after the state open the machine cover, again observe any leaks in the case of oil;
(6) hot car engine sounds
listen to listen to the engine speed of sound is uniform credit, any abnormal sound;
(7)
fans wait a little longer if time enough to observe a certain temperature electronic fan whether the normal start
(8) Experimental
closure work and then to block what he rags to block the exhaust port, if the engine sound was changed a few seconds to sink and turn off the engine is a good car! Otherwise, where is the leak.
V.
test drive test drive the process from the ignition, start to add and subtract files, acceleration, cornering, braking and hand brake and foot the entire vehicle lighting and other aspects of the use of checking to see whether the vehicle is running smooth, quiet and comfortable
(1) As most of the places many restrictions by the venue, can not fully check the performance of the clutch travel
check the suitability of height and strength. Jicha
way to slow brake and brake test the reliability of the work, with or without deviation phenomenon. Check the steering wheel rotation
is uniform power efficient and accurate.
for the handbrake, if the conditions can not tighten the clutch after the half-way or slip on check.
(2) slow fuel door, Qingtai clutch, the vehicle started to be stable. Shift may not be very smooth car, but not guilty of cards, or pick is not linked to high, or a ring gear. Touch on the brakes at low speeds to test the brake force and brake response should be good. Gap can also try the slide, for example, to 20km / h travel speed, flat road to slide 50 to 80 meters. If a pick file to stop the car quickly to show that the driving and lubricating moving parts, improper installation, such as bearing too tight, such as brake virtually scratch or oil solidification.
(3) test can be encountered under the overpass feel the speed and power situation; through addition,red wing store, subtraction stall, tap the steering wheel, steering feel satisfied; normal driving direction of deviation should not be able to automatically maintain a straight line running , after turning back to the basic self-positive (90%); vehicle U-turn, left turn when the wheels hit the limit should be no abnormal noise.
(4) listen to speed the situation is light and smooth, there is no noise, light step on the gas, to see whether the stability of acceleration; and then go off, when there should not be linked to shift forward or back is not no coming down , speed added to 30km / h, above the file linked to the neutral, let the car glide yourself, if the car soon stopped, there is a problem, most of the brake virtually scratch or bearing too tight. Acceleration, see the steering wheel there is no deviation, and then accelerate, to see the steering wheel there is no swing, the car will not be floating, the steering wheel there is no jitter; brakes, the brakes at high speed to see how it works. If you can not, find a knowledgeable friend to help you look at it
(5) and if possible to test high-speed driving conditions may be feeling a high-speed stability, a sense of grip, swing the wheel to see if there is, the direction of hair floating in the phenomenon. No other vehicles can also try hunting, can feel the vehicle's handling performance; but also by the different speed test of the emergency brake feeling, as each of 40km / h, 60km / h, 80km / h speed brakes, check the system When the direction of dynamic stability.

six, view new car procedures
attention to all certificates are complete:
(1) purchase invoices
purchase invoice is the most important proof of car, but also the car When one user certificate, so make sure the car dealer when you ask for purchase invoices, and to confirm its effectiveness.
(2) vehicle certification.
certification is another important vehicle documents, but also the car when the necessary documents households. Only vehicles with a certificate of motor vehicle equipment only meet the national quality and standards requirements.
(3) Warranty Services card.
Under these provisions, the car mileage within a certain time and therefore if the manufacturing quality problems caused by failure or damage, with three bags of service cards can enjoy free service manufacturers. However, like light bulbs, rubber car wearing parts are not included.
(4) the vehicle manual.
the user must follow the requirements of vehicles using the rational use of manual vehicles. If required by the instruction manual damage caused by vehicles, manufacturers are not responsible for the three bags. Instructions also specify the main technical parameters of vehicles and maintenance of technical data necessary for calibration, repair time is a reference text.
(5) other documents or attachments.
some vehicles have a separate engine manual, and some optional equipment in some vehicles have special requirements or regulations, then the consumer should ask for the relevant certificate to the dealer.
(6) Check the car and its brand are consistent
(7) Check the engine number, chassis number, product certification and factory date the only legitimate vehicle identification number.
know the date of manufacture, dates from the factory to determine whether the backlog of cars, vehicles from production to marketing to understand the time
the number on the certificate with the car, engine number, chassis number of the same.
(8) Check the vehicle, power, seat number, engine specifications and physical requirements of the same Dengjun.
(9) note that the types of vehicles such as the Chang brand SC1017XA
code model, code \\ignore \br> Consumers should pay particular attention to the above contract reflects the contractual obligations of the details of the dealer.
2, tying the insurance is not legally prescribed by the State Che Sunxian
addition, third party liability insurance, such as mandatory insurance, car buyers purchase the right to choose what kind of insurance, and choose the right insurance company.
3, car contract to complete
(1) shall specify the brand of car, engine number, chassis number and other elements of the car itself should be;
(2) the price should be set out in the vehicle The total transaction price (or packets of light vehicle price premium), payment methods and duration;
(3) and duration of delivery vehicles;
(4) the quality of the handling of disputes and objections;
( 5) The terms of service, dealers should take out should be focused on what obligations (details can refer to \) on the breach of contract. Breach of contract on one side or can not be full and proper discharge of contractual obligations which the bear responsibility, but also require detailed agreement;
(7) dispute settlement, should be agreed upon solution to this, such as arbitration and litigation; contract jurisdiction, such as a car person domicile, the dealer registration of location or other locations appointed by the parties, can be agreed upon by both parties to dispute the jurisdiction, if the agreement is unclear, the applicable \
(8) should pay particular attention to the details of contractual liability on dealers, these dealers are often part of a malicious \
(9) also choose strength, good reputation is extremely important to dealers because the dealer directly affect the integrity of the performance of the contract. Do not forget to ask when buying a car or view the dealer's own background information, which should at least include \legal rights.

eight cars,red wing shoes outlet, and the licensing procedures

1, buyers must show his identity card.
2, by purchase invoices to the Vehicle Administration department for a number of temporary movement permits
stop car sales car market, mobile card can be in the car to handle.
3, to sell car unit area of the business sector inspection purchase invoices,
and chapters recount the invoice stamped business, the invoice shall be effective.
4, purchase vehicle inspection
new car to be tested by the designated inspection yards, after passing the order to receive a license. Car test need to bring documents, purchase invoices, the owner ID card, vehicle certification.
surcharge to pay purchase invoices to support purchases of motor vehicles in their respective districts to pay an additional fee Zheng Ji vehicle purchase at an additional fee, the payment for the car models (excluding value added tax part) of 10%.
(1) original purchase invoice (stamped by the administrative department for industry and commerce) and 2 copies;
(2) certificate and a copy of the vehicle 1;
(3) individuals who own vehicles identification;
(4) personal vehicles with cash payment.
(5) Vehicle Administration vehicle owners to the public security departments for vehicle license, the need to hold cards and car share vehicles to go back to levy fees for filing formalities at the levy of staff responsible for completing the certificate at the \and stamped \Owner may at any time filing fee in cash.
6, road maintenance fee to the respective district to pay maintenance fees at the Zheng Ji
7, to the insurance company pay the insurance money.
8, obtain vehicle license.
Vehicle Administration department to obtain a license required to bring along the following documents: purchase invoices, the owner ID cards, insurance policies, purchase bills, proof of passing the examination, and so on.
9, filing surcharge Zheng Ji
back at filing, go to territorial tax vehicle use tax paid to collect \
10, personal vehicles, car owners with a driver's license with a driver's license for registration.
items tagged vehicle engine throttle conditions