Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
bolsooi19

Default Office 2010 Key Random IE and WMP Windows system c

Some time in the past my loved ones on the 64-bit sport console crashes IE , IE,Office 2010 Key, I believed it was a memory error induced by third-party plug-ins . I did not ignore it, the results of a few days IE has crashed. Then , WMP also began to collapse , having a three,four occasions will collapse as soon as :

; the collapse of numerous programs appeared to tell me it really is a much more underlying trouble. I had my CPU overclocked , it truly is considered that a series of crashes induced by overheating CPU , after which reluctantly transferred back to the factory settings to CPU multiplier . Nevertheless aggravating , the crash has not improved . I doubt the memory is not a issue , but Windows Vista 's Memory Diagnostic and did not obtain any challenges.

appears like the hardware just isn't a difficulty , my next stage would be to check the crash dump method , and try and obtain clues. But I first have to obtain out the dump file . Windows XP software error reporting plan will show the dialog box before the crash dump file is generated , so you just click on on Watch report details the technical specifics and entry to the report to acquire the place with the dump file :

corresponding towards the dialog box that Windows Vista does not offer the technical facts documented , and unless of course Microsoft's Windows Error Reporting server requested ( in most cases only received a lot of the very same error report will probably be the case) , it is going to not dump . Fortunately, even so, show an error dialog box procedure WerFault will close the program button prior to you click the collapse with the process of reservation , so for us to attach the debugger to the process provided an opportunity to examine . Process Explorer you can actually see inside WerFault WMP to connect towards the collapse of handle :

including the collapse of my WMP again , when I opened WinDbg, which is the Windows debugging instruments to debug applications , you possibly can obtain from the Microsoft Internet web site . Configured properly recognized symbols in the set for the Microsoft image server ( for example : srv * c: symbols *

Sponsored Links