Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/index.php)
-   Message Boards Directory (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Office 2010 Key Random IE and WMP Windows system c (http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/showthread.php?t=1276625)

05-28-2011 02:01 PM

Office 2010 Key Random IE and WMP Windows system c

Some time in the past my loved ones on the 64-bit sport console crashes IE , IE,Office 2010 Key, I believed it was a memory error induced by third-party plug-ins . I did not ignore it, the results of a few days IE has crashed. Then , WMP also began to collapse , having a three,four occasions will collapse as soon as :

; the collapse of numerous programs appeared to tell me it really is a much more underlying trouble. I had my CPU overclocked , it truly is considered that a series of crashes induced by overheating CPU , after which reluctantly transferred back to the factory settings to CPU multiplier . Nevertheless aggravating , the crash has not improved . I doubt the memory is not a issue , but Windows Vista 's Memory Diagnostic and did not obtain any challenges.

appears like the hardware just isn't a difficulty , my next stage would be to check the crash dump method , and try and obtain clues. But I first have to obtain out the dump file . Windows XP software error reporting plan will show the dialog box before the crash dump file is generated , so you just click on on Watch report details the technical specifics and entry to the report to acquire the place with the dump file :

corresponding towards the dialog box that Windows Vista does not offer the technical facts documented , and unless of course Microsoft's Windows Error Reporting server requested ( in most cases only received a lot of the very same error report will probably be the case) , it is going to not dump . Fortunately, even so, show an error dialog box procedure WerFault will close the program button prior to you click the collapse with the process of reservation , so for us to attach the debugger to the process provided an opportunity to examine . Process Explorer you can actually see inside WerFault WMP to connect towards the collapse of handle :

including the collapse of my WMP again , when I opened WinDbg, which is the Windows debugging instruments to debug applications , you possibly can obtain from the Microsoft Internet web site . Configured properly recognized symbols in the set for the Microsoft image server ( for example : srv * c: symbols *