Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 05-18-2011, 03:35 AM   #1
skjda352

Default microsoft office professional plus 2010 key blog a

It;s happened to all of us. You just interviewed for a position. The questions weren;t too difficult, and while you may not have answered each perfectly, you feel like you did your best. And besides … you could totally do this job. And then you wait for a result. From here, the scenarios vary depending on the stage in the process, company, and recruiter with whom you are dealing. I envision this post to be the first in a series of what I;m calling Après Interview Scenarios. Some situations I;m thinking about: Recruiter turns you down but doesn;t provide any additional information. (the topic of this post) No response from the recruiter Recruiter is unable to give you a yes or no answer, for whatever reason. Recruiter thinks you stand a strong chance of being hired at the company … but not for this particular job. You get an offer or invitation for additional interviews, but you decline, for whatever reason. What else am I missing? You;ll notice I didn;t mention the scenario in which you get an offer and intend to accept. That;s because, well, 1) No way am I touching any sort of offer negotiation issue, and 2) I;d rather keep the focus of this series on situations that do not result in the strong consideration or acceptance of an offer. So for today … The “Thanks but No Thanks” Scenario. Back to our interview situation … After a few days you get an e-mail, call, or even a snail-mail letter from the recruiter or company, and you find out you weren;t a match for the opening. No other information. That;s it. Thanks for your interest, and we;ll keep you in mind for future opportunities. Whoa! What just happened? What did you do wrong? How should you handle this? My first piece of advice: Don;t settle for a vague “Thanks but no thanks” response. Ask for more information. I;d suggest sending a thoughtful e-mail directly to your recruiter or contact. What was the discrepancy between the job description and your skill set? Should you target a different position or a different group? Should you not pursue future opportunities with this company? My second piece of advice: Don;t be surprised if the recruiter isn;t able to answer your questions. In fact,microsoft office professional plus 2010 key, in writing this, I know I;m setting my colleagues and me up for a world of hurt. As much as I;d like to debrief the interview with a candidate and discuss areas for improvement, I can;t. This policy is one you learn in the first day of new recruiter training at Microsoft. Why? Well, there are lots of reasons, but put most simply: Legal liability. Providing feedback to an external person as to why he or she didn;t get a position is a slippery slope. 9999 out of 10000 people would probably take the feedback and use it to improve upon their skills. But that one other person could take something said out of context, raise a red flag, and get the recruiter (and company) into a big mess. So flame me all you want on that policy, but it;s not going to change, and yes, that sucks. And, unfortunately, if you ask me for feedback, you;ll receive my auto-text which reads: Thanks for your reply. While I realize you want feedback for career development, I am not allowed to disclose specifics related to our selection process. I would encourage you to continue applying for positions of interest via Yes, super lame. I know. But looking from the inside out, I agree it;s necessary. All this said, I would still encourage anyone to ask for feedback after an interview, even if it is an interview with Microsoft. The worst that can happen is that the recruiter ignores you or says no. You have nothing to lose and deserve more information. gretchen P.S. A note for internal Microsoft employees interviewing for positions within the company: This “no feedback” policy does not apply to you, and your recruiter should go through the results of your interview with you so you can develop your skills. But considering I interviewed internally once and was told by my recruiter, “I don;t think I have enough information to share with you,” don;t be surprised if you have to push this issue. Escalate if your recruiter doesn;t provide you with feedback. (Ok – now I;m totally going to get flamed by co-workers … yikes!) P.P.S. Feeling like I should add the Disclaimer to this one!

Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 03:41 AM   #2
tissgl443

Sales Is Like Flirting Open The Kimono Just A Little, Then...
http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/9e316...reen.gif&s=100
"Sales is like flirting: open the kimono just a little, then walk away. Let the ones who would, hanker for more." - Kim Klaver 1996
Do you agree with that?
What if you saw your initial customer approach as more like flirting than scoring - i.e. open the kimono just a little ######y lingerie, then step back?
The right prospects don't need anything more than a peek at first - for anything. Isn't that true for you, too? It's thumbs up or down within seconds.
OK ladies, if you buy that, here's the big decision you have to make: If corset tops, upon hearing or seeing your initial "pitch" the prospective customer gives you that initial thumbs up or down, then...
Do you want to do therapy or run with the ones who respond?
The right prospects don't need anything more than your mini story to give it a thumbs up or down. They either want what you're enjoying, or they don't. And they want it enough to pay for it, like you do. Else, why bother yourself?"
This assumes of course that you and your kimono look and sound your best for that first moment of contact with the prospective customer...E.g.
"I market a product for someone who has achy knees going up the stairs and who doesn't want to do surgery or drugs lovely baby doll, like the way I used to be. Do you know anyone who might like to know about a product like that?"
Versus,
"I market patented, unique, scientifically proven nutraceuticals! The company doctors say it's like new software for the human body that works at the cellular level, and..."
If you WERE going to respond ######y lingerie, which would you want to know more about?
Spending your time getting ready for JUST the ones who give your thing a thumbs up is what Seth Godin said the other day. Only he said it about your website instead of your kimono:
"Fact: about half the visitors to your website leave after less than five seconds."
Then, he says, you get to choose how you will spend your time. Either: Turn those quickie visitors (browsers) into interested prospects (somehow) or
"ignore them and realize that you only get a chance to talk to the people who are going to stay for more than five seconds anyway. The rest of the population is ignoring you... don't let them distract you from your real mission, which is to amplify interest, not create it." See the original here: http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_b...6/02/wait.html
And anyway, how do you think it looks to keep begging someone for a tennis game when they've already said they don't play tennis?
key:

Wear Gothic Clothing For Getting a Good Look