View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 01:46 AM   #20
fakcvv17

| Back to logs list

6021789 2006 年 08 月 13 日 10:32 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (12) Category: Personal Diary
; said that men are macho, women are single-minded. In fact, this sentence is wrong, the man many people can say Only one. A woman needs is a caring her, love her, you can rely on her to protect her my whole life, when she met a man, the love of a very tough battle, vows. Everything is so ########. . .
separated for various reasons, she will not remember him, or will not remember so profound. Because when she met a better man, she would take two people to compare, she will feel better is her encounter lucky. In fact,air force one, where true happiness she know? Loved to know is the most happy.
but not the same as men and women. When he really love a woman,nike air force one, he will not love any woman.
when the relationship failed,Colombian legend never ending ! - Qzone log, the memory in my heart that he would put this woman on the bottom of my heart, not mind, but the bottom of my heart - the heart of the most inside, most hidden places. Whether he will get along no matter how much a woman again, he will clearly know who their favorite, regardless of a woman he met after how good he would not change a man - is a tendon of the animal.
woman will take him and other than than than that, not men. Because his heart was his pillar of the woman, he would not use her more than any one person, he thinks the comparison is stupid, he only likes her a lifetime. On the heart of the woman, eternal pain. Can not always be cured.
men are too proud, perhaps he will live normally very smart, but when a man alone, he would lay down all pride, burst into the pain,air force one mid shoes, remembering only her.
men will pay a lifetime of love, Congratulations, you got a man's love of his life.
unhappy if the feelings of a break up is free, then the failure of love a man, a man's infatuation,Air Force 1 Classic Mid, passionate woman, only the dead - is the end ... ...
you say that a man should be the cause for the re- . Why I can not love you? Because I do not have money; no rights; no fame; no culture; not be able to make all these rich things? But if so I have it all, take these things and then come to you, then, I give you is my love? If when you finally agreed to accept me,nike force one, then you are accepted, but also my what? Please tell me, ask yourself, what you want in the end? Is the love? Or something else? Is the love? I can give you the world's most genuine, most sincere; is something else? I also have,Specialized information on the major schools Kaoyan free Download ! afraid of th, though not many, but I will give you my best, even if you spend all my money, it does not matter. . Because you are my wife. . .
a book that together, will each have a destination,Washington warmly congratulate the opening of ceramic bathroom down the total di, . How do I willing to let you go. She is my other half ah! ,mens air force 1 low! Without you, I'm still full of me?
flow tear it dear, as long as the drop, can save tens of thousands of layers of hell, the misery suffered and died for me.

Sponsored Links