Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
buisness0243
Lieutenant General

buisness0243 is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7 Question boorring windows7 - SysChat

,Windows 7
Home | Videos | Tutorials | Tips 'n' Tricks | Downloads | Forums | Articles | Resources | Register about: boorring windows7

hello hkkh,Office Professional Plus 2010!

i personally suggest you give windows 7 some more time. it will definitely sink into you and you'll love it like xp and vista.

you may want to look at this link Windows lifecycle fact sheet - Microsoft Windows it basically says that Windows XP has reached its end-of-sale stage,Windows 7 Home Basic Key, this basically means that Microsoft is no longer producing and selling copies of Windows XP. any remaining copies of Windows XP can be bought in stores,Office Pro Plus, however Microsoft's official support for XP will only be until April 2014. Also Microsoft suggest that you switch from XP to Windows 7.

Windows Vista is due to stop manufacturing and selling by October 2011. As with XP,Windows 7 Pro Key, any remaining copies of Vista can still be bought.

Below is the downgrade option as said in Microsoft's site. Not sure if theres a quick option to jump from Windows 7 down to Windows XP.

I suggest you check with your computer's manufacturer or retail store. They should be able to provide you with the correct procedure for you to purchase the additional license that you will require for Windows XP or Vista.
buisness0243 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 10:42 AM   #2
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 275721464 at 4:32 p.m. on November 21, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1. you do not know, my day to see how many times your information.

2. you do not know, see your signature for a personality change I had begun to wander.

3. you do not know, Internet chat with you, will be happy to laugh out loud.

4. you do not understand, when I see you're not online on the line when a burst of loss.

5. you do not know, when everyone says you porphyrin good, not for me, I just say

6. you do not know, every night on the line to you only one night.

7. you do not know, because you are an impossible, how much I paid.

8. you do not know, because that is you, so I feel cherished. -

have that moment,长沙团购网, you go QQ to find me, let me accompany you to chat?

have that kind of move, when you see the phone on my missed call and message, there will be a trace of mouth smile of satisfaction?

there a happiness in my commitment to you desperately, felt like a little comfort?

there a pleasure, because I will smile and laugh to see, you will be very happy?

have that one second, you really want me to keep you forever?

there a love only exists in that particular moment?

If one day you suddenly want to go QQ to me, so I'll chat with you, but my head but never became gray, you will not have a little sad?

if one day, when you boot time, and without my phone and information, you will not be a little low?

If one day I will not promise you, but remain silent, you will not be a little sad?

If one day no longer have a smile on my face, but two lines of tears, you will not have that heartache?

If one day, I completely lost in your world, you will not think I exist?

So do not wait until this moment, cherish now have, we do not miss each other
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote