Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 03-26-2011, 11:19 AM   #1
kide957027
Captain

kide957027 is on a distinguished road
Default omega watches malaysia Joke Joke

One day you squat beside the road, carefully looking at a pile of poo. You smell, is it going to the toilet? You pull the pull by hand, seems to be going to the toilet. Your taste in your mouth: it really was the shit! Oh, hello happy:: Fortunately, no step!

I tell you, because she told me told me not to tell you I tell you now you do not tell her I told you if she I did not ask you to tell you you that I did not tell you she said you were a pig I'm done.

1-inch photo of your I have two please? (Be sure to clearly illuminate the kind of special) to do a permanent memorial. I'll stick it in a sock, so that someone else to look, know that crocodile brand.

bus stop one day stand on the platform you laugh, attracted the road to see rare animals like portraits to see you. One of them asked why you giggle, you suppressed a laugh, proudly said: I play the ticket, bought a ticket on the train no.

young woman swimming ########## in a secluded mountain lake, a frog strayed into its hole, it feels comfortable, then be lived. A few days later, the women feel lower body discomfort, Xunyi interrogation. The doctor removed the lower body from the woman dead and a suicide note of a frog. Suicide note,christian louboutin bridal, saying: stick was beaten daily, rather die than live.

Journey cosmetic changes to the Korean guy. To the ballroom to find beauty, passion, beauty After Pig Q: I know how ugly before? I am a Pig. Beauty shocked: Two brothers, I'm old sand! 4, the farmer picked excrement, a Japanese saw and asked: Grandpa, this dressing how much a pound? Farmer without a word, the Japanese point of soiled hand into his mouth, he thought: you do not tell me how much a pound, I can not tell you that you smell the sauce!

used against a person wearing a motorcycle jacket. First encountered traffic accident died. ** Went to see the next bit after the old man to the old man asked the circumstances. Old man said: I saw him, he still has gas, I saw his head twisted to the back, and put his head screwed back, he was able to breathe.

day I saw you in the supermarket. You quietly reached into the bar code scanner, we saw on the screen: Pig 8. Do you think the machine breaks down, moving their faces looked as displayed on the screen: Zhu Tourou 5 yuan.

quite bad of a school teacher,90 shoes Classic zero college entrance essay, the students then the whole of the design. Day class, the pain of a cheeky boys of color, cover their belly gently moaning. Not continue to ignore the teacher lectures. Writing on the blackboard when the teacher turned to the occasion, I heard behind her The boys at the same table and secretly pour a can of rice pudding at the table. Teachers saw the students back to the desktop covered with yellow and white thing, filthy. At this point, the other boys picked up a teaspoon, scoop up a spoonful spoonful of food, but also said:

first hit 119
me: Hello, is up 119 ? If you get angry, and you do not really save?
119: You have to believe us, this is the national mechanism, and will definitely come.
then hit 110
me: Hello, may I ask you are fighting it?
110: Comrades, you know Cookin emergency call is a crime it? (Clap, hung up the phone)
then 119
me: Excuse me, you will save as long as the angry, is not it?
119: gay, that's for sure.
I: 110 comrades just angry that you go and save it
119: Comrade, are you committed an offense, you know? (Clap,omega watches malaysia, hung up the phone)
then 110
me: someone threatening me, I call the cops! ! !
110: it points to clear!
I am: 119 operator just threatened me, saying I break the law!
110: gay, then you ... ...
me: is the emergency center?
120: Hello, your 120 emergency center here. Is there anything to help.
me: I have just hit 110 calls, the operator estimated gas down, will you Kuaiqu Jiu! ! !
120: ... ...
then heard to that pay phone there, br>

1. Question: jasmine, sunflowers, roses, a flower which the weakest?
answer: jasmine.
Reason: What a beautiful (not force) of the jasmine.
2. Question: Pencil surname?
answer: Xiao.
Reason: cut (Xiao) pencil.
3. Question: What is the most hated line of apes?
answer: Parallel Lines.
reasons: parallel lines do not intersect (bananas).
4. Question: rubber, skins, lion's skin which the worst?
answer: rubber.
reasons: Eraser (rubber poor).
5. Question: cloth and paper afraid?
answer: cloth afraid of ten thousand, the paper just in case.
reasons: not (Brazzaville) afraid of ten thousand, only the (paper) just in case.
6. Question: Kirin to the North Pole will become?
answer: ice cream.
reasons: ice cream (ice unicorn).
7. Question: Which historical figure most Qianbian?
answer: Su Wu.
reasons: Su Wu Yang North sea (by Hai Bian).
8. Question: Which number from 1 to 9 the most hard-working,coach bags The growth of facial acne health organ position can be implied, which figures most lazy?
answer: 1 lazy; 2 hard-working.
reasons: one (1) do not do two (2) endless.
9. Question: How to make the quiet sparrow?
answer: Press it a bit.
reasons: silence (silent sparrow pressure).
10. Question: Which person in history to run the fastest?
answer: Cao
reasons: speak of the devil to
11. Question: Who is her mother
meters Answer: Flowers
Cause: peanuts
12. Question: What is white plus white equals?
answer: equal to the white rabbit
reasons: white TWO
13. questions which numbers :30-50 worse than the Bear's stool!!
Answer: 40
reasons: facts speak louder than male (Bear) argue
14. Question: in the pig pen ran out how to do?
answer: Wang Lee Hom
Cause: The inside coax
question: how do they come?
answer: Han
Reason: also coax
15. a ship at sea, why not tell a joke??
because it will . appears to be out of memory! Although memory is cheap, but I Qionga, but only 128M! I pondering for a long time, found a good way, I plug the memory in turn. Hey! Beep is heard through the self-test,vibram coupon code, the memory becomes a 821M in it!
2, but then I also get the fridge cold disk one day, turned into a hard drive it! In this way, I have one hard drive.
3,cellini rolex watches, I wrote on the Pentium 5.0 in case the results much faster.
4, I put my monitor with a soak in the fish tank, I rely on, and now feel the same as the LCD,black puma shoes!
5,`` ` How, 14 monitors in front of me a magnifying glass, the result becomes 20-inch monitor, and saved me a large sum of money.
6, I put my one photo printer with a flashlight into a laser, to play faster and better, but also save a lot of
7, I had a light bulb in the mouse Riga, hey, immediately into a photoelectric it!
8, to spend 10 dollars at the night market himself to buy the speaker volume to a minimum, you guessed how really God, and immediately produced a subwoofer
9, I had a computer security wheat, Wow ~ ~ computer into a voice-activated, and oh yeah ~~~~~
10, I bought the n telephone lines tied together, nnd, the Internet than just cable also cool!
kide957027 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links