Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 03-22-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
ommei538554
Major

ommei538554 is on a distinguished road
Default coach briefcase Short jokes laughter cramps , Buka

45. girlfriend texted me:
After a while, I received:
-
2. male and female friends to sleep a room, the woman drew the line: Over the line is brutal. Found that men really do not wake up over the line, the woman the man severely beat a slap in the face: you do not even like animals! -
W: You guess again .-
Parrot: Who. -
3. Ants and elephants get married soon, the elephant died. Ants while buried in the elephant, while crying:
4. Boys and girls of a crush on a girl and blow it like the courage to ask what kind of boys -
46. Sanmao to the hair salon to do hair, the hair stylist said: I compiled a tails. Hair stylist accidentally knocked off the San Mao's hair. San Mao sighed and said: I come to a carve a good pull. Yet another hair stylist accidentally knocked off the root. San Mao saw the fire: you want me to Ah disheveled? -
37. Bear asked the little white rabbit: Take rabbit backside .-
48. M: Do you like me? -
A: for gas -
3. Hongtao meet foreign guests one day and tried to get in a word, saying: I am Hong TaoLiu, foreign guests, saying: I am his mother was seven of diamonds too! -
-7. and friends to see the sunrise the top of Mount Tai, a friend pointed to the sky, said: the pants out of curse:
1. Ghost: God, I want the next reincarnation, like an angel white body,how much are rolex watches, and with a pair of wings, but I still want to suck blood. -
third day, the white rabbit arrived in the river, a big fish to jump out from the river, directed at the rabbit cried: -

discouraged the boys: -
1. One night,ugg classic 仰望星空, a ########## man called a taxi, the driver stared at him intently,north face ski pants sale, ########## furious and shouted: You have not seen his mother ########## man it! Driver also furious: I see where you money from his mother! -
-9. One can see a bunch of things on the road, knelt down, sniffed that may be going to the toilet, put his hand touched his mouth to lick the next point, and said, really is going to the toilet, but fortunately did not step on! ~ -
MAN: Yes! -
-
girlfriend: Oh,The moon, good acid, oh feet. -
-
door: for gas -
boyfriend was nervous: how? Step on a lemon? -
next day the rabbit went to the river fishing, or catch nothing, go home. -
-5. One day, I catch the last train out of breath while chasing repeatedly calling: Master! Master wait for me ~ - suddenly famous passenger stuck his head out the window, slowly in front of me: Monkey King. You do not chase -
-26. Junior high school, a math teacher speaking equation change, a rolled sleeves on the podium loudly: students pay attention! I want to deformed! ... ... -
7. Mongolian beautiful actress After the performance, met with the leadership came to power, and then her hand, Wenhanwennuan, not half a day client was incensed, cordial and asked: What's your name? The actress replied excitedly,
-8. A man bought a parrot would say Liangzi Who,coach briefcase, one day the owner was not at home, there is a change of gas to knock on the door. -
-
Parrot: Who. -
-11. A professor teaching in the field: One student quickly said: is the index finger 。。。
-12. A public toilet, A Jun constipation, Abdullah did not pull out a long time, when another man rushed Jun B, just squat on the crackling tension is not good fun,rolex watches prices in malaysia 猪碲家常面, A monarch heard, said: Yeah, pull so happy
-13. Exercise bike for some that is, the front of a pedestrian, Moujun panic, shouting: Persevering for some that hit the pedestrian or riding too bad. Pedestrians got furious:
-18. A couple of epigenetic contraceptive failure, a small boy,nike free xt, the child lives out on the clenched fist, have been laughing. A nurse broke his fist. Found inside a pill, then the little boy began to speak:
-19. The two men went to the mountains to play, a man fell off a cliff accidentally stumble, peer anxiously shouted: I still fall down it ~~~~~
-

asks:
A:
-
-32. A person in a mental hospital practice, suddenly a neurotic chase to him holding a kitchen knife to, this man turned around and ran, ran until a dead end, thinking that this is over, the patient said: you knife, which you chase me. -
... ... -
36. Male and female friends to go shopping, -
-
-
-
-33. Flight attendant advised passengers to wear seat belts -
-5. an old woman can not read, but like to listen to the radio, listen to weather forecasts every day. Asked the family dinner the day:
-6. cliff waving a mouse, a short front paws, jump again and again, to learn to fly, watched it fall next to the mother bat's head Poxue flow, worried that: it father, or tell it, it is not we own it! -
If you dare ######## with
-
- 22. Two brothers were the tiger chase, and his brother Dist, said: the 。
24. A stylish woman onto the bus, saw a fierce air potty paper towel wipe out a while, just to put a fart sitting Unfortunately, next to a man laughed: -
41. Wolf just wanted to take food when passing a house, heard a man learned their children: Wolf was choked, said: men, men are liars !!!-
women: do you think .-
42. the girl asked her boyfriend,
boyfriend was no way Chande
-
43. The first day, the white rabbit to the river fishing, caught nothing, go home. -
master came home the door lay person, the owner wondering, this is Who -
-10. The doctor asked the patient how the fractures, A: I think there are sand shoes, shoes for shake leaning poles, I shake ah shake ...... someone thought I was electrocuted, he took a stick to me Two stick. -

49. a mental patient in writing, and the doctor asked:

-
-
-
A: for gas -
God: What do you do Whisper it reincarnated. -
-
-1 a male teacher angrily to sleep on a school girl said: I am tired to death in the above, you are motionless in the following! Not with it when even the point of no response, not what the future if the stomach can not blame the teacher,loose fit jeans! The results of the class fainted

Hu carrots as bait, and I flat dead! -
ommei538554 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links