Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-19-2011, 08:34 AM   #1
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

70852 2008 年 11 月 17 日 19:18 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (10) Category: turn

people in Japan, half of ridicule to contempt of the offending term half; little Japan! But the denigration of the small outside Japan, but also potential with another layer of meaning: I have great Chinese! Recently a small thing it is to start the small bar in Japan. -
about a decade ago, a Japanese friend gave me a Sony M950 pocket with tape recorders. Look I was a small machine eyes are spent, they actually can put a mini tape recorder so beautifully made and particularly useful. Subsequently, I interviewed hundreds of times the success of a small tape recorder that has too lazy. In three years ago, it was finally over, but I use resistance and partly damaged. But I like it too, and it interviewed with me for many years, also had some kind of emotional dependence, it has been not willing to lose it. A month this year,new balance mens, a street in Beijing, I saw a Psychological hold it a try, I have damaged the small Sony for remedial work. Sony's service instead of fellow staff, pick up free look at the tape recorder to casually said to me: this type of machine is not produced earlier, can not repair. They are not willing to ask: I love this machine, and can help do something about it? Surprisingly, the eye of a white waitress ridicule me: more things you like, we can help you to remedy the situation? You really could not bear to throw it before storing it as an antique to continue! Xiu Xiu can not say can not be something to make fun of Gan Mafei it? I was also back a few mouth, the other continued disdainfully and said: You will not listen to this at any rate, we have more Meizhe. -
I still did not give up. Then a friend went to Japan,new balance sneakers, I again please her take the little machine in Tokyo Sony Service to see if there is no repair possible. -
Two months later, my little Sony really brought back. Be re-repaired small machinery, I was stunned once again: actually totally like new! Friends here told me to long for this station does not produce the tape recorder, Sony, Tokyo, Japan Services, wait for them to transfer over the whole of Japan's Sony service shop, be considered coupled with damage to parts of that tape recorder. In addition, the Sony repair staff,Choke a person's word - Qzone log, yet not damage the host, the size of 31 were protective maintenance,new balance 574, size of the board for the two, both inside and outside the machine also had the most careful cleaning and beauty. Not only that,new balance outlet,Good classic ah, whatever one can be when the QQ s, not only do not accept the Sony Service repair,After 40 years of age came to understand ... ... - Qzone log, but also specifically attached to a letter to me: Thank you for your Sony product is so precious,new new balance shoes! And asked me to sign written on the list in the repair of the views of satisfaction. -
only face the same repair a micro-recorder, the Japanese small? Sony warranty in Beijing That's my compatriots in the Ministry to big? 'd Be dubbed the customer Taidalielie. -
that Japan really small? Chinese Idioms: knowledge of micro and small and see the renowned big. -
Therefore, from ten years ago to use that little Sony now, I never boycott of Japanese products and their earnest dedication. -
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links