Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
dasdb888
Sergeant

dasdb888 is on a distinguished road
Default Bills don't seem desperate to select a quarterback

At No. 3, the Bills don't seem desperate to select a quarterback. In audio posted by the Buffalo News, Bills General Manager Buddy Nix told a group of reporters at the combine, ''We're not in a position where we have to have a quarterback.''Bills coach Chan Gailey feels comfortable with Ryan Fitzpatrick, who started 13 games in 2010 and threw for 3,000 yards and 23 touchdowns and finished with an 81.8 rating.

I've said all along I am extremely confident in Ryan Fitzpatrick,'' Gailey said in Indianapolis. ''I think he played well enough to prove to a lot of people, me and our staff included we can win a bunch of football games with guys like that. I've been to the playoffs a couple times with guys that haven't performed as well as Ryan has.In discussing quarterbacks,NFL Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys, Gailey seemed more worried about picking a product of a spread offense like Gabbert than a one-year wonder like Heisman winner Newton. NFL Buffalo Bills Jerseys I don't think developing the one-year guy is as big as developing the guy who's not been in a typical pro-style offense,'' Gailey said. ''When you're trying to change a guy's thought process, that's a little harder to me than to take a guy who's a one-year guy.''
The Bills are picking in the top five for the first time since 2002, and Nix wants an impact player.He added at the combine that defensive tackle is ''not an area of need.'' Many mock drafts have the Bills selecting Peterson.The Carolina Panthers at No. 1 and Arizona Cardinals at No. 5 could consider a quarterback. But the Panthers are expected to opt for a defensive lineman and the Cardinals for Texas A&M linebacker Von Miller, considered best suited for a 3-4 defense and the consensus choice for Arizona in many mock drafts. Picking No. 2, new Denver Broncos coach John Fox said at the combine he's sticking with Kyle Orton at quarterback.
When Andrew Luck elected to return for his junior season at Stanford, the draft lost its likely top pick and perhaps its only certain franchise quarterback. Asked if there was one in this draft, Nix said at the combine, ''I understand there is, but it's hard to figure out which one. NFL Jerseys That does not bode well for the Bengals' short-staffed scouting department.Losing to the two-win Bills and Bengals in the season's final month sealed the fate of former Browns coach Eric Mangini. Now the Bills and Bengals might again hold a huge stake in the future of the Browns' franchise.Will Gailey decide he'd like to train Gabbert for a year or two behind Fitzpatrick? Will Bengals owner Mike Brown throw intangibles to the wind once again and draft Newton to sell tickets?Browns fans can only hope the answer is yes and yes?
dasdb888 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links