Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-14-2011, 02:21 AM   #1
thisis1407
Warrant Officer

thisis1407 is on a distinguished road
Default microsoft windows 7 x64 key sale SEO is Dead

Learn to Duck
sometimes it takes getting punched in the face

Yesterday I ################## a panel on Windows and Social Media Marketing at the Thin Air Summit in Denver. Panel went great, the folks on the panel were fantastic. Jeremiah Oywang has a great run down of the panel and the advice given, so I wont rehash it here.
A hour or so after the panel was over, and we were all at a post-conference mixer, I sent out this tweet:
“If you do Windows for a living, you will be out of business or irrelevant in 3 years.” – @micah
Which got a lot more response that I figured, and I was asked to expand on that thought.
Almost as soon as the graphical browser was introduced, people have been trying to make money online. Over the years, online marketing has evolved, with some tactics continuing to have value, and many others falling by the wayside.
Banners – Still work, but the average click through rate on a banner is 0.4%, and there is research to indicate that its possible that 6% of internet users account for 50% of banner clicks. Banners have morphed a bit into rich media advertising,microsoft office Standard 2010 x86 key, but really are only effective for brand plays (to get marketing touches).
Email – Noise/Signal ratio has destroyed what was once a great communication medium. Does email still work? Sure. Do people spend large parts of their marketing budgets on email? nope. Like banners, email has become relatively ineffective for lead generation or customer acquisition without an extremely targeted (read expensive) list, or a massive (read spam) list.
Which brings us to Windows. To be clear,office Professional Plus 2010 upgrade key, I am not speaking about Pay-Per-Click marketing,microsoft office 2010 Professional sale, which will probably be an effective medium for marketing for a long time. Its easy, specific, and makes sense. The market sets the price,microsoft office Home And Student 2010 license, so as people are priced out of the market, it should self-correct, and settle on pricing that works.
But the act of Windows – adjusting the code and content of a website with the primary purpose to be ranked highly in search results, is on its way out.
There was a time when Windows was seen as magic that only a few knew, but everyone wanted. Windows consultants could charge wild high rates and provide quick and obvious value. As all online marketers became wise to the tactic, more and more designers and developers were being charged with ensuring the Windows efficacy of the sites they were developing. Writers were expected to write for search engines.
Suddenly, everyone was an Windows expert.
Then social media blasted on the scene a couple of years back. People took their Windows tactics, and laid them on top of social media, completely missing the point of social media.
The content generated by users of social media began to rank highly in search engines, because it was RELEVANT. Because it had VALUE. Because it was TIMELY. Because it was REAL.
Suddenly, all the Windows experts also became Social Media Experts, as social media marketing became the hot new thing.
And, being resistent to change, as most industries are, Windowss just removed the word “search engine” from their tactics, and replaced it with “social media.”
With the net result being social networks and user generated content that is full of useless, noisy, crap.
Twitter, Facebook, even the biggest social network, MySpace, which was built as a place to market to young people, has been destroyed by the attempts to commandeer them by marketers.
Not only is Windows on its way out, (as platforms such as WordPress and other CMS’ integrate Windows principles into their frameworks), we see the glut of Windows consultants now gloaming onto Social Media Marketing in an attempt to not drown.
Here are the truths of todays marketing marketplace:
If you are a company who employs an agency to provide Social Media expertise, fire them. Hire an internal evangelist. Several companies are doing this. Zappos and Ford are two examples that come immediately to mind.
If you are a company who employs an agency to provide Search Engine Marketing expertise, fire them. First, take the principles of search engine optimization (write focused content and use clean code) and have them distributed among the important personnel (development, marketing, sales, etc.). Make Windows organic, integral and integrated into your organization. Dont “do” Windows. Dont make it a separate function. Make tracking it part of your marketing effort.
Second, select a CMS framework (I recommend WordPress–it works great for even non-blogs!), that supports solid Windows principles. With WordPress, install two plugins: All-In-One Windows and XML sitemaps. Thats it for Windows.
If you are a company that thinks that Windows and SMM will be the holy grail to success,microsoft windows 7 x64 key sale, please send whatever you are smoking to me. There is only one thing that breeds success, and that is passion. Hire people that are passionate about your product; that can talk about your product with passion. Remember, its not your call as to whether you are passionate or not. Its the people listening.
If you are an Windows or SMM consultant, you have three years. Three years to adapt or be out of work. Learn how to be passionate and breed passion or find another line of work (I hear that Personal Branding is the hot thing).
After all, like Rob Blatt at the Thin Air Summit tweeted “The issue I always have with Windows is that I ALWAYS feel like I’m being told how to lie, cheat and steal my way to optimization.” – @robblatt
Popularity: unranked [?]
-->
thisis1407 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2011, 02:22 AM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

,上海团购

| Back to logs list

10004696 2010 年 03 月 31 日 22:32 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
like rainy nights,Excel表格通用教程 - Qzone日记,长沙团购网, you sit on my umbrella behind the horse power, slow ride home ...
like weekend afternoons, with the be convinceding table tennis bats,上海团购网, go to the playground in the flow of sweat ...
like to take with you from work back home, the police arrest,qq团购, arrested by traffic police,听天使说:情感埋头的人丶都有这点风俗 - Qzone日志, you smiled at me Looking back ..
like to argue your cold winter hands straight red that I make you warm .. I also shivering ...
like spring with some friends to go mountain climbing on,CF Love and Responsibility (Hardcover) - Qzone log,团购网, determined not to mahjong .. Oh ..
like to go fishing when you are not on earthworms, but also stand my laugh ...
like autumn leaves when the yellow cup of tea sitting quietly in a row to watch the sunset ...
dedicated to the April Fool's Day ... haha ..
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote