Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 723548609 at 20:35 on December 15th 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary baby does not eat well sleep well, the parents felt that enough, baby do not look small but there are many psychological needs of infants and young children aged 1-6 years to understand the mental activities? Come take a look at very practical infants and young children aged 1-6 years, psychology lectures it.
of
· other sensitive child will be 1 to 1 ½ years there will be a sensitive period of roaming, like everywhere to explore. This period should be more kids stopping by, to the lawn, led him to play, when he was just walking, can be dry interested, at that time would not let him walk, the future will become particularly lazy, or growing up old willing to walk and endless wandering. Some adults, the couple married, a man likes to play, a person does not like to play, very lazy, that the sensitive period did not trigger a period of nearly looking up, the bud was strangled in the cradle.
· 1-2 years of age to mimic the sensitive period, like the observation of how people eat, how to goodbye, how to speak. If done well this time, the children will grow up to be good at learning.
· 2 ½ to 3-year-old is jumping the sensitive period, this time to practice. We talk nearly the sensitive period, this period to seize the characteristics of this period to train the child, taking advantage of this period of great interest and love for the child to develop his future continued for some corresponding interest in things. Love is the best teacher, if not love but also learn something.
· 1 ½ to 4 years there will be a tiny thing in the sensitive period, 1 ½ to 4 children before the age of particular interest to small things, small waste, extremely interested in small bottles,团购网, in particular, like incommunicado , pick a small button, like the observation of small animals, such as ants, also like sorting. This time to allow him to observe the ants, for example, observe the ants for a long time, certainly not more than two hours, one hour is possible to observe the hours are sick. He would prefer to allow pants dirty, but also the appropriate observation knees ants, earthworms play and so on. He may also be good at observing good touch, for example,北京团购网,Westlife - No More Heroes - Qzone log, play a small caterpillars. Before that can not be in touch to see a lot of things that have not had time and found this fun, then saw the caterpillar does not play, still in their process of exploration, allowing him to explore some things. What not to say do not finish, but good protection, for example, small eyes like the buckle, such as plugs, sockets, this time we should have a protective socket, plug sockets should, not what we generally do not block, say can not touch, such as when you are not to touch, and dangerous things we should put a little higher, for example, lamp,Nanping Mandarin man!, put it high point. Beinduce 4-year-old interested in these subjects before, to allow them to play with sand, observed small ants. Some children like to observe the ants on the bottle to take home yard, one that at this time to foster interest in biological children. Play small ants is one that destroyed them, we talk around truth this time, if the ant home, ants can not find it my mother, on the one hand to protect his interest in the interest of small things, but have a humane education love of education, both to composite. Some parents are allowed to take home small insects, dead insects were observed and then catch one, there is no compassion. Otherwise, the General Assembly that was stereotyped children grow, it is relentless, there is no humane care, do not feel the need for insects, just feel the need, I need to observe, I am curious. Self-centered, I want to know what it feels like a bear to drink sulfuric acid to sulfuric acid was poured.

· crying child for psychological
· Baoyi Bao I said, is that it does not cry. Is the be firmly convinced him in the morning woke him up, the first training for a while in bed. When cry cry often vexatious, and now children have to bare feet, how to eat ice cream, ice cream can not at this time, you can cry. Generally causing trouble in the 2-7 before the age of 2 years before the cry for a reason, such as feeding, wet diapers should not be immediately fulfilled, you can cry for ten seconds, two minutes, up to twenty minutes,团购导航, because the cry the early stage of language training, language-sensitive period is 0-7 years old, if the child did not cry enough in the future finished talking, and laughing voices, stuttering is not clear up, big tongue, very quiet. Therefore, parents will make children the language, good lung capacity, ability to speak the language particularly well, in the 0-1 age children cry enough. Of course we can not say halo or what hungry insects bite him in let him in that cry, heard the child burst into tears after seeing the first picked him up, argue up later to see how his diaper, is not point hungry, no to something, should not be hungry, diapers are all right, all stripped the clothes, see if there is a small iron Sizha to. Some babies are put that do not cry, be convinced up a cry, and then bought new clothes found in a small wire, so when the children are often crying for no reason, stripped their clothes, their children go over every inch of skin, there is no gadgets, sharp dive to the child because the child can not speak, the general is certainly a sudden cry of pain, there will be variations of crying, like a language, we say wait a little longer this time, ah, The time is from short to long, just born can not let him crying, a little short at the beginning, but can not say that fuss he rushed passed, the baby cries came to say, and if I owe you, very care of to come, not so.
· Otherwise, the child will feel particularly aggrieved, in particular, self-centered, in particular, to enlarge his own pain. Amplified by whom? Magnified by their parents. Parents exaggerated, say, a child will become asthmatic cough and some asthma is airway problems, some make a big deal, causing the attention of parents. 0-7 years of age is sensitive to the language of 0-1 year old cry is very significant, can not let him cry. Some of the 1-year-old has not cried to the 3-year-old will not talk. Beprocure of his language is 0-1 years old to cry, let him cry equal to not let him speak, let him practice talking. Cried enough after sucking be enough, so that front teeth, oral muscle was flexible, it will removely not big tongue stuttering. July-August to chew on things, and nothing more than taking front teeth only agile, to 1-2 years of age, to practice coordination, hand-eye coordination of the brain, that is done after the language to keep up with future thinking, with the on the action.

· for impatient children's mental
· year and a half year-old loves to walk normal, walk on the kindergarten-year-old is also not normal, especially at school and also after the walk is not normal, ass had been kneeling on a chair to speak, then to practice balance, may be the beginning of pregnancy, the brain's sensory organs to the tower together, and then direct the formation of a concerted action program of action, which take places when the brain disorder, or control center insufficient training, which requires early training, sensory integration training it is as a matter of fact 3,4 years, 4,5 years old primary school stage will be more sensitive than the previous point, a bit better, the general requisition of the children are trained in this period , especially cesarean section or preterm children need more intensive training. They will be a good move, when the statement did not speak, will back down when the inflammation should not be more than words can, and sit still, interpersonal tight, maybe begenerate of his behavior, not cooperative, is the damage type is the type of trouble, we'll play when he pushed another look, good fun people to one side when he went to, when he began to push, when lectures others, and he did not mean it is a chaotic mind the disordered state, the brain out of control. Children before the age of 16, or from better training before the age of 8 will be better after 8 years of age can be trained.
· kind of child IQ is no problem, but can not play, do not walk class lectures, he looked roughly the exam, the examination also play, downtown children. There are homework,[Transfer] of Examination Questions in Physics arc, honestly worked hard, he does not write, he slapstick, throw ruler. This section, premature delivery, threatened abortion or a child crawling children will not easily so. Climb the sensitive period in 7-8 months, 7-8 months from start to 11,12 to be like this, without crawling to walking, crawling, or the lack of homework their children grow up easily drag, self-awareness is especially poor , and the lack of confidence, laziness, dependence particularly strong. Hands also too lazy to bother the future mental and physical. Many adults, when asked, say \Too lazy to think, too lazy thinker, will have Alzheimer's some more.

· temper screw for the child's psychological
· twist before the children could develop such a habit, whatever I ask. There is a touch of the training it is not enough, his love is not enough. He preferred because he is not flexible enough, he was naive, but switch to turn, and then one is the parent of a child of democracy, good talk, and give him a special love of children in particular understand the full truth, especially the good, the more lack of love, the more likely children ning. This will require more time to love children, because elders with or nanny before because of lack of love with a special, the best fit, not only do not get too spoiled, do not be too short to democracy. Parents give their children to know that I love, and this thing does not matter. Because he was always prompt, when I need to, not when I need him not to. Or just need him to come, these two extremes can cause the child to the things that I should give me, or how I did not give me the time, you now want to give me, I'm done, you toss me also toss you. Order of 0-4 year-old child and a sensitive period. For example, when I want to brush your teeth towels, toothpaste should be placed here. This time do not disturb his order. Otherwise the child will not feel safe, it will panic. For example, whenever I need my parents always appear, for example, school, Mom and Dad will pick me up, not take today, tomorrow, then, the children felt no order, the child will be waiting all day, my mother will pick me would you lie to me, would promise me to the movies without me? so this order, including credit, you are not to be the first credit, the other is not there something that according to the procedure of, for example, get up, to Saturday to bring the child to climb mountains, we can not say that today you do not the zoo behaved, well-behaved, and what relationship the zoo, this is a good every Saturday to the zoo or museums, or today or a well-behaved the morning do not go to the zoo did not eat well, and this does not make him hungry for a good meal, but the zoo or should go, you do not do not make good eating? put things away, do not eat out, with nothing, In addition to water outside, and went to the zoo, and hungry, hungry, suffer then, no money, hungry children to understand the meal, and since then to know, do not have reason to eat well, and this is two things, two things can not punish each other, because this did not eat properly, do not listen to this, see Aunt rude, not to go to the zoo, so children will not logical gratuitous links, you are not satisfied with my ? I can not learn on, and grow up, so be it, both of which have anything to do with it? can not because my mother did not buy you a pair of jeans, not the school, which is no logical relationship between the two, which is Because you asked of him after a relationship.

· anxiety for love / love child
· dependent people who like plush toys, in essence tactile training does not meet a child, a child is not reckoning enough, or the lack of breastfeeding, the opposite is also possible , particularly breastfeeding, particularly doting mother, grew up will be dependent on, these two extremes have led to the same result, like pets, buy plush toys, for example, there is now a people who like to mount a total love with someone else, this time to consider the feelings of others. To adulthood have to consider what are the reasons, and then one with the other instead. For example, swimming, swimming two kilometers a day, I'm giving you all do not be fully convinced much of the bear, because of water pressure to lift the skin, and relieve skin pressure.
· swimming, hiking, walking can be, bespark off it will wind the air bath, bathing in the wind, to reach through the skin, beconduce to skin is the largest surface area of the emotional charge of the senses, and our emotions there are great relationship, a bad mood when a man skin a certain good, there is acne, chloasma, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo and emotions have a great relationship.
· there are hot springs,长沙团购网, hot springs after coming back will feel very comfortable, there are people to do massage, rubbing feet touch the issue is addressd, is called a passive solution. Swimming and mountain climbing is an active solution, rubbing the feet and massage is a passive solution. Running immediately released, Mao Kong Zhangkai release the pressure every day by running, hiking, swimming out of a moving sweat, found particularly happy mood. Now that winter has arrived, whether adult or child, whether indoors or outdoors, older children or infants, has his appropriate exercise,qq团购, especially outdoors. Allows you to absorb sunlight, increasing vitamin D, involved in the synthesis happy hormones, resulting in relaxation of the hormone, but also promote the development of mental health.
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links