Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 03-12-2011, 12:46 AM   #1
lanxihb789
Master Sergeant

lanxihb789 is on a distinguished road
Default microsoft windows 7 professional 32 bit key blog d

gave a lecture this weekend at Seattle College to an audience of MBA alumni. The subject was "Getting through the HR Black Hole and getting On your own Seen." My speech covered a lot of the topics that regular Jobsblog readers already know, but the most interesting part of the lecture was the Q&A session that came afterwards. My favorite question was: decline an offer from a company, can you go back to that company later and re-apply?" answer is: "Maybe." elaborate: are good reasons for turning down offers: personal conflicts, a change of family circumstances, an obvious wide gap in the opportunity and/or compensation of the competing firm. If you decline an offer and give a thoughtful justification as to "why," you will likely be held in good standing,microsoft office 2007 update key, and the recruiter and business group will remember you fondly. is one example that is career suicide, and I caution you to never-ever-ever do it: A candidate will receive an offer, and that offer contains a reasonable deadline for making a decision. At the end of that deadline,microsoft office Professional Plus cd key, the candidate will announce that they have another interview with a competitor in a month or two,windows 7 home premium 32bit, and they are not ready to decide. So they decline the offer. They then return months later to say that "their other interviews did not work out and they would like to reconsider." This is very bad manners, and I have never re-instated an offer under these terms. have invented a word for this type of scenario, and it’s called "the back-up prom date offer." Those of you who attended high school in the United States likely understand this analogy: it is when you keep a romantic date as your "last resort,microsoft office Home And Business 2010 license," only to pursue other people,microsoft windows 7 professional 32 bit key, and accept the original offer if the others don’t work out. mind, the risky part in declining an offer is what it says about your passion. A big part of assessing your "fit" for a company is interest you show in working there. Once someone turns down an offer (presumably in favor of another), it makes the competing firm feel "second-place," and the genuine passion and interest is questioned. in high school, I refused to be anyone’s back up prom-date. Don’t even try it now.
Jenna
lanxihb789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links