Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
thisis1407
Warrant Officer

thisis1407 is on a distinguished road
Default win 7 enterprise 32bit key blog john-platt

geek in query: John Platt Analysis Spot Supervisor @ Microsoft Homework are you operating on?
You can find numerous relevant exploration groups that I do the trick with: Understanding Equipment Machine Studying & Applied Statistics Interactive Visual Media Group (they helped to make PhotoSynth) Computer Graphics Group focused mostly on machine figuring out now. I've been working with some of the guys in Live Labs on information extraction study, where you say, "Here's a web page – what information can you take from it?" With information extraction, you turn unstructured data into structured data. wait: how does information extraction relate to your 2006 Academy Award?
It’s a technical Academy Award — not like "Best Best Boy" or "Grippiest Key Grip.” Back when I was a grad student in the '80s,win 7 enterprise 32bit key, I researched how to make computer graphics movies that contained flexible objects. We had simulations of jello and cloth, and they were some of the first computer graphics images of simulated floppy objects. It turns out the papers I wrote spawned a whole set of algorithms over the years. And in modern computer graphics movies, you'll see a lot of clothing and flexible objects, derived from original effort I did 22 years ago. you get to go to the technical awards ceremony? It's separate, right?
Yes, it's the nerd Oscars! They televise one little snippet as part of the main awards. But it was black tie, and Rachel McAdams presented me with my award -- you don't get a statue, but rather a plaque or a certificate. (To compensate, my friend gave me my own special Oscar ... The Grouch.) Anyway, then you get to give a speech for 45 seconds. At dinner with a friend a couple nights before, I’d been joking about Kevin Bacon numbers. We figured out that Rachel McAdams has a Kevin Bacon number of 2. So,microsoft office Professional 2007 product key, after I got my award, I stood up and joked, "I'd like to thank Rachel McAdams, because now my Kevin Bacon number is 3." I got quoted in Variety! this mean I now have a Kevin Bacon number of 4? Wait, more important query: what’s this about you naming asteroids? Oh, you've read my web page! As part of a class project with Gene Shoemaker, we got to take photographs using a telescope. These photographs were circular films,microsoft office 2010 Standard cd key, and then we looked at them under a stereoscope and we measured locations of potential new asteroids. We sent the locations off to Brian Marsden and he'd say "Congratulations! You've discovered an asteroid!" I discovered two. Winner, Asteroid Discoverer -- what do you consider your crowning achievement?
Oh gosh. I try to do stuff that I can look back and be proud of. Getting the Academy Award was cool. Naming asteroids was cool. But I'm very proud of the fact that I was on the team that developed ClearType. That's one of those little resources that makes bazillions of people's lives easier!
...and that's exactly why I came to Microsoft. I'm very proud of the ClearType technology. It was a bunch of people functioning on the project: Bill Hill, Greg Hitchcock, Bert Keely, Geraldine Wade, Michael Duggan, Don Mitchell, Turner Whitted, Bodin Dresevic, Claude Betrisey, and Beat Stamm. We put the technology together and within a couple years it was shipping in XP,office Standard x86, and hundreds of millions of people's reading experiences were improved. made hundreds of millions of eyeballs happier!
When I think "What is my positive impact on the world?”, I realize that Microsoft is this giant lever that you can do something that immediately affects a huge swath of the world. That really floats my boat. …Plus, I got to learn a lot from psychophysicists while doing work on Clear Type. sound like could be a dangerous science gang. When I talked to Christian and Jennifer at Microsoft Research in Boston, they were talking about all different researchers they deliver the results with -- mathematicians, cryptographers, sociologists, economists … but no mention of Psychophysicists.
I love working at MSR because it has all sorts of interesting diverse people. Psychologists, people who are into music, people who do signal processing,microsoft windows 7 64 bit key, people who do artificial intelligence, and mathematicians. So many people are amazingly smart at this company! And I just love that. I love walking into a meeting and seeing people get excited and thinking really intensely about how to solve problems. as a researcher, it’s really fun when you invent stuff. If you become a professor, you write a paper and you hope that someone picks up on it, or it might start something and maybe 10 years from now something interesting will happen. But here at Microsoft, we're connected to software that hundreds of millions of people use. the nominees for best John Platt-related links are... Understanding Equipment study group: exploration.microsoft.com/kt ClearType: microsoft.com/typography John’s webpage: explore.microsoft.com/~jplatt John on Wikipedia: wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Platt
thisis1407 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
Methottax
Private

Methottax is on a distinguished road
Default ###### i ########o

Keep safe the fully extra making out video at ###### . The most talented self-ruling filthy movies and copulation ############## with aged women and teens.
Methottax is offline   Reply With Quote