Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:21 AM   #1
nikeshoes6i
Commander In Chief

nikeshoes6i is on a distinguished road
Default chi there is a student stood up and said

1 you are all my angel wing, can only fly embracing each other. I came to this world is to find you, find you after the hardships they found: TMD! We two wings is a smooth edge!

2,-year-old boy kissed the girl one-year-old girl told the boy: you kissed me I'm going to be responsible for ah. Mature girl patted the boy on the shoulder, smiled and said: Do not worry, we're not a child of the age of two!

3, late at night to see Osama bin Laden Bush to stand in his own bed, the first batch of distributed, Bush shocked says: How bold, daring night raid the White House,wes saint laurent! Bin Laden's beard shook chest, dark smiled and said: Rejoice, is one such self-confidence!

4, Zheng-hi not seen her husband set wife went to the father went home. See father face,puma big cat, he asked: Dad, hi fixed it? Father displeasure, to continue to face. Angry wife and asked: Dad, Zheng-hi fixed it? Father was furious: wash your face!

5,good headphones, a dyspeptic patient complained to the doctor: I'm getting is not normal, what to eat pull anything, eat cucumber pull cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pull, how to restore normal? Doctors silent for a moment, that you can only eat shit out.

6, mouse: I love working with bats, after the children were living in the air, not afraid of your cat. Cat sneer, pointing to the owl tree, said: see no, she was pregnant with my child!

7, wolf invasion, set up death squads against small animals. Mantis: I have two knives. Hedgehog: I am covered with hidden weapon. Huang beetles antennae side while singing: Ah! I have a nunchuck nunchuck! Hum ha ha!

8, science class, teacher asked: Why is a cold body after death? No one answered. The teacher asked: no one know? At this time, there is a student stood up and said: That is because 心静自然凉.

9, prisoners were executed, the poor quality of the bullets, fired the first shot did not go off, and then they opened a second shot. . . The third gun. . . Then prisoners tears, holding the bailiff's thigh, said: Brother you strangle me to,spyder girls jackets! Too ########ing scary
other article

tory burch slippers

wholesale dunks 虽然生活给我们的东西都不一样

chi Sometimes we prefer to believe that a man is too scared
nikeshoes6i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links