Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 03-09-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
Dgf9tj2igvg
Sergeant Major

Dgf9tj2igvg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

164755975 2007 年 09 月 27 日 17:40 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary

always gives a bleak sense of the fall, even on sunny days, not to mention today is rainy, overcast so badly that I can not help to think of a song,UGG ブーツ, this song is my favorite one is when I almost always have to go to KTV to sing a song,What to eat Qingfei fastest (smoking friends have, in addition to lyrics,得多情侣看了后不再关机了~~打动!! - Qzone日志, the song's MV is full of the feeling of autumn, to give unlimited deep mood, the song name is
; I is an autumn tree
; ; few leaves a bit lonely
Occasionally birds will fly to my shoulder
Description of this world with the song rush

; ; I am a tree fall
; ; skinny stems few people docked
; ; had lovers in my chest lettering
I bend

can not look back no less than ; ; I am a tree fall
; ; always look up to days waiting for spring breeze
But the season as I did not hurry
; ; I am very patient and not chase with the fate of the

; ; I am a tree fall
; ; quietly guarding a small territory
downtown in front of me Never envy
in mind that the best way is not far

add, this is Chang Yu-sheng song,UGG AUSTRALLIA, Chang Yu-sheng is one of my favorite singer Although he had died many years, but I still often listen to his songs, from his music I can feel his state of mind at different times different from the one full of ideals, and life is full of love for the young singer to a person after vicissitudes of the world,UGG Classic Short, full of joy sad frustration, inner extremely complex blend of emotions,影子 - Qzone日志, using music to express the sentiment of life inside,UGG Classic Cardy, and the helplessness of reality, between ideal and reality he struggled hard, he's always can shock my heart, blink of an eye so many years, but he's always stood by me through happy, sad,UGGクラシックキャディ, helpless, helpless, lonely ...... every moment, until now, too, in the The rain in heaven I would like to express my deep gratitude to students, but also want him in another world a world without any trouble, like a fish swimming all day long.
Dgf9tj2igvg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links