Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 12-27-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
hloe2f31
Commander In Chief

hloe2f31 is on a distinguished road
Default Blockbuster Vs. Netflix

Author: Jake AddisonAdded: December 15, 2006
Movie Rental Comparison: Blockbuster vs. Netflix
Maybe it抯 just me, but I抦 more old school when it comes to renting DVDs. I decided to give Netflix a try not too long ago, but I was kind of hesitant at first. The reason being is because when I want to watch a movie, I want to watch it now. I don抰 want to have to wait a day or two twiddling my thumbs waiting for a movie to arrive in my mailbox that I抦 itching to see.
To me, when it抯 time for Blockbuster to take on Netflix in the Movie Rental ring, I think Blockbuster video delivers the knockout blow. The reason I favor Blockbuster so much more than Netflix is because when I see a commercial advertising the newest DVD release of a movie I just have to see, I got to run to Blockbuster video, grab me a copy, not worry about late fees and return it once I抦 done viewing it.
Now I抦 not dissing Netflix, because they do have a very cool premise to themselves. I like the fact that you get to keep the DVD for as long as you want, you just can抰 get another DVD until you return the one you already have. And I like the plans they have for certain amount of DVDs to rent at a given time. But I抦 just not too crazy about 憁ailing?back a DVD after watching it, then waiting for them to receive the DVD before I can get another one.
With Blockbuster it抯 so simple: You got a craving to watch a movie, you call up Blockbuster to see if it has a copy, and odds are it does as it has the largest selection of DVDs anywhere compared to other video store chains locally, you pick the movie up, you keep it for as long as you want without worrying about late fees. It抯 the golden answer to my DVD viewing as far as I抦 concerned.
So I give Blockbuster the nod when it compares to Netflix. Even though Netflix doesn抰 sound half bad, nothing beats the local selection at my local Blockbuster. Netflix, go towel off, because you抮e not bad at all, but when it comes to facing Blockbuster,monster beats headphones warranty, to me, you don抰 have a fighting chance.
Motivational writer Jake Addison approaches his movie reviews in a urban minded way. Jake has written thousands and thousands of movie reviews. The way he covers the pro's and con's of each movie is truly amazing. So before you think about watching your next movie, take time out the read over Jake抯 reviews. To find out more about Jake and see more or his reviews visit: http://www.ipodmoviechasers.com
hloe2f31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links