Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 11-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
myzjvbt71
Sergeant

myzjvbt71 is on a distinguished road
Default asics tiger 2011-8-24

A friendship founded on business is better than business founded on friendship.
  John Davision Rockefeller,
  American businessman 
  建立在商务基础上的友谊胜过建立在友谊基础上的商务。
  美国实业家 洛克菲勒 J D. 
  Advertising may be described as the science of catching human in-telligence long ample to obtain money from it .
  Leacock Stephen, Canadian economist 
  广告可被视为一种长久蒙蔽人类智慧以期从中赚钱的技巧。
  加拿大经济学家 斯蒂芬 L 
  All progress is based above a global innate desire on the chapter of every creature to live further its earnings.
  Samuel Butler, British writer 
  世人莫不怀着一种与生俱来的欲望,要把支出超过收入,此乃一切进步的动力。
  英国作家 勃特勒. S. 
  Avarice , the apur of manufacture.David Hume , Bdritish Philosopher 贪婪是工业的兴奋剂。英国哲学家 休谟 D
  Business?That's very simple---- it's other people's money.Alexandre Dumas, French novelist 
  做生意吗? 那太简单了――叫别人掏钱包。法国小说家 小仲马 A 
  Business underlies anything in our citizen life, including our spiritual life, Witness the truth that in the Lord's chant the first apply is for everyday bread, No one can adore God or love his adjoin above an empty stoach.Woodrow Wilson. American President
  生活包括精神生活的基础。不容置疑的事实是,在主祷文中向上帝祈求的第一件事是让我们天天有面包。没有 人能饿着肚子敬奉上帝或热爱他的邻居。 美国总统 威尔逊 W.
  Did you ever anticipate a enterprise to have a soul, when it has no soul to damned, and no body to be kicked?Edward Thurlow, British Lawyer
  公司既没有灵魂可以被诅咒,又没有躯体可以被踢翻,难道你指望它有什么良心吗?英国律师 瑟洛杉矶 .E.
  Economy the poor man's mints; extravagance the rich man's snare.Martin Tupper. American economist.
  节约是穷人的造币厂,浪费是富人的陷阱。美国经济学家 塔珀 .M。
  For years I thought what was good for our country was good for General Motors, and vice versa.Charles E. Wilison American president of GN
  多少年业,我始终认为对国家有利的事对我们通用汽车公司也有利,反之亦然。美国通用汽车公 司总裁 威尔逊 C.E. 
  Good times, bad times, there will always be advertising, In good times people want advertising; in bad times they have to.Bruce Barton British economist 
  管是繁荣时期还是萧条时期,广告总会存在。繁荣时,人们想做广告;萧条时,人们不得不做广告。英国经济 学家 巴顿 B. 
  Here's the rule for sales "Do other men, for they would do you." That's the true precept.Charles Dickens. British novelist 
  这里有一条交易法则:“欺骗他人,因为他们也欺骗你。”这是真正的经商之道。英国小说家 狄更斯 C 
  If Enterprise is afoot, asset accumulates however may be occurring to Thrift; and if Enterprise is resting, asset decays, however Thrift may be act.John Maynard keynes British economist 
  如果企业在进展,不论节俭不节俭,财富也在衰落。国经济学家 凯恩斯 .J.M.
  Literature flourishes best when it is half a trade and half an art.Wiliam Rplph lnge, Birtish writer and churchman
  当文学一半成为贸易,一半成为艺术时,那是它最繁荣的时期。英国作家和牧师 英奇. W.R. 
  Men trifle with their business and their politics, but they never trifle with their games.George Burnard Shaw British dramatist 
  男人拿生意和政治当儿戏,可是他们玩起来却从不当儿戏。英国剧作家 肖伯纳 .G. 
  Necessity never makes a good bagain.Benjamin Franklim, American Pesident 
  急需难买便宜货。美国总统富兰克林 B 
  The best remedy for the national economy would beeconomy.Ashoey Cooper, British novelist 
  拯救国家经济的最好办法就是节约。英国小说家 库珀 A 
  The distress with the profit system has always been that is was highly unprofitable to most people.E.B.White, American writer 
  利润制度的最大弊端始终是绝大多数的人是绝对无利可图的。美国作家 怀特 E B 
  There can be no economy where there is no efficiency.Disraeli, British statesman 
  没有效率就没有经济。英国政治家 狄斯雷利
  The user isn't a idiot; she is your wife. You insult her in-telligence if you imagine that a mere slogan and a few vapid adjectives will argue her to buy anything.Davik Ogilvy, American commercial manager 
  消费者不是傻瓜;她是你的妻子。如果你认为仅凭 句口号,几个干巴巴的形容词就能诱使她掏腰包购买任何东西的话,那么你就亵渎了她的智慧。美国 广告经营者 奥格尔维 D 
  There is no asleep location for an undertaking in a competitive economy.Alfred P.Sloan. American businessman 
  在竞争的经济中,没有企业休息的地方。美国实业家 斯隆 A D 
  When you are skinning your customers , you ought quit some peel on to grow so that you can skin them anew.Nikita Khrushchev, Statsman of the former Soviet Union 
  如果你要剥客户的皮,你应当给他们留点皮,别剥光,让它长新皮,这样你下次还可以继续剥他们的皮。前苏 联政治家 赫鲁晓夫 N 
   norman 回复于:2004-10-31 13:21:25
  遗言篇LAST WORDS
  A dying man can do naught easy .
  Benjamin Frankiln ,America president 一个临终的人做什么都不轻松。
  美国总统 富兰克林。
  A King should die standing. Louis XVIII, potentate of France. 国王应该站着死。
  法国国土 路易十八
  All my personalties are for a moment of time. Elizabeth I. Queen of England 我的一切都是为了那辉煌的一刻。
  英国女王 伊丽莎白一世
  Beautiful, In answer to her husband who had asked how she felt. Elizabeth Barrett Browning. American petticoat writer 太美了。 她丈夫问她感觉怎么样时,她回答她的丈夫。
  美国女作家 布朗宁 E
  Die? I should say not, dear companion. No Barry more would grant such a conventional thing to happen to him. John Barry more, American performer, J. 死?我想说不,亲爱的伙计。巴瑞摹尔决不会允许这类传统的事情发生在他的身上。
  美国男演员 巴瑞摹尔 J
  Don't let it end favor this . Tell them I said something. Pancho villa, Mexican revolutionary.
  不要让我的生命像这样 就结束了,告诉他们我说过的这些话。
  墨西哥革命家 维勒 P
  Don't let poor Nelly (his mistress, Nell Gwynne )starve. Charles ll, King of England 不要让可怜的莱莉(他的情妇)饿着。
  英国国王 查理二世
  Friends acclaim, the sitcom is finished. Ludwig van Beethoven, German composer Friends clap, the sitcom is finished. Ludwig van Beethoven, German composer 朋友们鼓掌了,喜剧结束了。
  德国作曲家 贝多芬 .L.
  Get my swan costume prepared. Anna Pavlova, Russian ballerina 把我的天鹅服装准备好。
  俄国女芭蕾舞蹈家 巴夫诺娃 .A.
  Go on , get out ----- last words are for fools who haven't said enough. Karl Marx , German revolutionary 来吧,滚开,遗言是为那些没有说够话的愚人准备的。
  德国革命家 马克思 .K.
  God bless …God curse. James Thurber, American humorist 上帝会保佑 上帝诅咒
  美国幽默家 吐波. J.
  God will pardon me , that's his line of work. Heinrich Heine, German poet 上帝会原谅我的,这是他的职业。
  德国诗人 海涅 H.
  Good night my darlings, I'll watch you morrow. Noel Cowad, American writer 晚安,亲爱的人们,明天再见。
  I am a Queen, but I have not the power to move my arms. Louise, Queen of Prussian 我是女王,但是我没有权力挪动我的胳膊。
  普鲁士女王 路易丝
  I am almost to --or I am going to --die:either statement is correct. Dominique Bouhours, French grammarian. 我将或者我即将--死去:两种表达方式都正确。
  法国语法学家 伯阿沃斯 D.
  I am curious to see what happens in the next world to one who dies un--shriven. Pietro Perugino, Italian painter 我急切地想知道没有忏悔的人死去后,在别一个世界会怎么样。
  意大利画家 斐路几诺 .P.
  I am dying .I have't drunk champagne for a long time. Anton Palovich Chekhov, American writer 我要死了,我已经很长时间没有喝香槟了。
  美国作家 切克豪武 A P
  I am not the least afraid to die. Charles Darwin, British naturaist 我最不怕的就是死亡。
  英国博物学家 达尔文 G.
  I am ready to die for my Lord, that in my blood the Church may win freedom and peace. Thomas Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury. 我准备为我的主而死,在我的血液里流淌着与生俱来的信念,教堂可以获取自由与和平。
  坎特伯雷大主教 柏克特 T.
  I dead hard yet am not terrified to work . George Washington, dad of the United States 我痛苦地死,但我并不怕死。
  美国国父华盛顿 G.
  I feel here that this time they have succeeded. Leo Trotsky, Russian writer 我此刻觉得,这一次,他们成功了。
  俄国作家 托尔斯泰 L.
  "I have a terrific headache." He died of a mental hemorrhage. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, American president 我头痛欲裂。他死于脑溢血。
  美国总统 罗斯福。 F.D.
  I have angry God and mankind for my go did not approach the quality it should have. Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian talent 我已经冒犯了上帝和芸芸众生,因为我的工作没有达到它应有的水平。
  意大利画家 达・芬奇 L
  I have tried so hard to do the right. Grover Cleveland, American president 我费了很大的劲去做好事。
  美国总统 克利夫兰 G
  I love you, arah, For entire eternity, I love you. Spoken to his wife. James K,Polk, American pesident 我爱你,萨拉,为了所有的永恒,我爱你。 他对妻子说。
  美国总统波克 J K
  I must go in , the fog is rising. Emily Dickinson, American poet 我必需走进去,雾正在升起。
  美国诗人 狄更生 E
  I see black light. Victor Hugo, French writer 我看见了黑色的灯。
  法国作家 雨果 V
  I'd detest to die twice. It's so boring. Rchard Feynman, American physicist 我憎恶死去两次,死亡真是令人生厌。
  美国物理学家 费尔曼 R
  Is everyone happy? I want everybody to be happy. I know I'm happy. Ethel Barrymore, American actress 大家都高兴吗?我愿大家都高兴,我知道,我是高兴的. 美国女演员 巴瑞摹尔.E.
  It is quite smart over there. Thomas Alva Edison, American inventor 风景那边独好.
  美国发明家 爱迪生.T.A.
  Let us cross over the creek and sit in the hade of the trees.
  American general Thoman Stonewall Jackson
  让我们渡过这条河,坐到树荫下.
  美国将军 杰克逊.T.S.
  Lord help my pojust aboutul.
  American writer Edgar Allan Poe
  上帝救救我可怜的灵魂吧.
  美国作家 爱伦・坡.E.
  Now I have ended with all earthly business, and lofty time too. Yes, yeah, my dear child ,
  now comes death
  Franz Lehar Composer of the former empire of Austria-Hungary
  是时候了,我的尘缘已尽。是的,是的,我亲爱的孩子,死亡来临了。
  奥匈帝国作曲家 莱哈尔
  Now I shall go to nap. Good night.
  George Byron, American writer 现在我要睡觉了,晚安。
  美国作家布朗,G。
  Oh, do not cry--- be good babies and we will all meet in paradise.
  Andrew Jackson, American president 哦不要哭,要做乖孩子,我们都会在天堂见面的。
  美国总统 杰克逊A。
  Oh, I am not going to die , am I ? He will not detach us , we have been so cheerful.
  Charlotte Bronta, American writer 哦,我不会死,是吗?它不会使我们分离,我们是多么幸福啊。
  美国作家 布恩塔 C
  Put out the light.
  Theodore Roosevelt, American president 把灯关掉。
  美国总统 罗斯福
  Sister, you're attempting to keep me living as one antique curiosity but I'm done, I'm achieved, I'm going to
  die.
  George Bernard Shaw, British dramatist 姐姐,你正竭力想活得你象个老古董,但是我完了,我已经结束了,我要走了。
  英国剧作家 肖伯纳 G
  The globe is suffocating …Swear to make them slit me open, so that I won't be buried alive.
  Frederic Chopin, Polish songwriter 地球令人窒息……一定让他们把我切开,这样我就不会被活埋。
  波兰作曲家 肖邦 F
  The future is just old age and illness and ache … I must have peace and health. This is the
  only way.
  James Whale, American adviser 未来不过是年事已高、疾病和痛苦……我一定要拥有平和与健康,这是唯一的路。
  美国电影导演 威尔 J
  That was the best ice-cresm soda I ever tasted.
  Lou Costello, American comedian 那是我品尝过的最好的冰淇淋汽水。
  美国喜剧演员 考斯提奥 L
  This time it will be a long one.
  Georges Clemenceau, French prime 这次,时间会很长。
  法国总理 克里孟梭 G
  To my friends: My work is done. Why wait?
  Gorge Eastman, American ivetor 致我的朋友:我的使命已经完成,为什么要等呢?
  美国发明家 考斯 特曼Ga
  I don' t want to go family in the dingy.
  O.Henry (William Sidney Porter), American writer 打开灯,我想摸黑回家。
  美国作家 欧 享利
  Why do you weep? Did you think I was immortal?
  Louis XIV, King of France 你为什么哭泣,你认为我永生吗?
  法国国王 路易十四
  Woe is me. Me thinks I'm cornering into a god.
  Vespasian, Roman emperor 吾即苦难。我想,我将转为神。
  罗马皇帝 斯佩西安
   norman 回复于:2004-10-31 13:21:59
  法律篇law
  Every law has no atom of stregth, as far as no public opinion supports it.Wendell phillips, American leader against slavery 
  若是没有公众舆论的支持,法律是丝毫没有力量的。
  美国废奴运动领袖 菲力普斯 W 
  Good array is the basis of all things.
  E.Burke, Btritish statesman 
  良好的秩序是一切的基础。
  英国政治家 伯克 E 
  Guilt always hurries towards its complement , discipline; only there does its satisfaction lie.
  Lawence Durrell, British writer 
  犯罪总是以惩罚相补偿;只有处罚才能使犯罪得到偿还。
  英国作家 达雷尔 L
  I disapprove of what you mention, but I will safeguard to the necrosis your right to say it ,
  Voltaire, Frech writer 
  我不同意你说的话,但是我愿意誓死捍卫你说话的权利。
  法国作家 伏尔泰
  If there were no wrong people, there would be no good attorneys.
  Charles Dickens, British author
  倘若世上没有坏人,也就不会有好的律师。
  英国小说家 狄更斯 C 
  If we only had some God in the country's laws, instead of beng in such a sweat to get him into the Constitution, it would be better all nigh.
  Mark Twain, American writer
  如果我们国家的法律中只有某种神灵,而不是殚精竭虑将神灵揉进宪法,总体上来说,法律就会 更好。
  美国作家 马克・吐温
  In nature there are no rewards or punishments; there are consequences.HoraclAnnexley Vachell,British writer 
  自然界中没有奖赏和惩罚,只有因果报应。
  英国作家 瓦谢尔 H A
  It is better to fight for justice than to rail by the ill.
  Alfreds Tennyson, Bitish writer 
  与其责骂罪恶,不如伸张正义。
  英国作家 丁尼生 A 
  aws are generally found to be nets of such a texture, as the tiny creep through, the great wreck through, and the middle-sized are lonely entangled in . William Shensto, British poet 人们通常会发现,法律就是这样一种的网,触犯法律的人,low jordan Flight Team Shoes 大学生扮成变形金刚在闹市变形(图),小的可以穿网而过,大的可以破网而出,只有中等的才会坠入网中。
  英国诗人 申斯通 W 
  Law can nerver be enforced unless alarm assists it.
  Sophocles, Ancient Greek dramatist 
  如果法律没有恐惧支撑,它绝不能生效。
  古希腊剧作家 索福克勒斯
  Law is the crystallizaton of the habit and thought of society.
  Woodrow Wilson, American president 
  法律是社会习俗和思想的结晶。
  美国总统 威尔逊 W 
  Law is order , and good law is good order.
  Aristole, Ancient Greek philosopher 
  法律就是秩序,有好的法律才有 好的秩序。
  古希腊哲学家 亚里士多德
  Laws grind the meager, and rich men rule the law.
  Oliver Goldsmith, British writer 
  法律吸吮穷人的膏血,而富人却掌握着权柄。
  英国作家 哥尔德斯密斯 O 
  Mankind censure injustice, fearing that they may be the victims of it and not because they shorten from commintting it.
  Plato, Ancint Grek philosopher 
  人类对于不公正的行为加以指责,并非因为他们愿意做出这种行为,而是惟恐自己会成为这种行 为的牺牲者。
  古希腊哲学家 柏拉图
  No society can make a lasting constitution, or even a perpetual decree.
  Thomas Jefferson, America president 
  没有哪个社会可以制订一部永远适用的宪法,甚至一条永远适用的法律。
  美国总统 杰斐逊 T 
  One of the most emphatic and beneficial object in Ameican life is the widespread study of law.
  Alexis de Tocqueville ,French judge 
  美国人生活中最显著而又有益的事情莫过于对法律的广泛研究了。
  法国法官托克维尔 A 
  Punishment is justice for the prejudiced.
  Augustine British writer 
  惩罚是对正义 的伸张。
  英国 奥古斯丁
  Really, what we ambition now, is not laws, opposition crime, but a law a -gainst insaity.
  实际上,我们想要的不是针对犯罪的法律,而是针对疯狂的法律。美国作家 马克・吐温
  Singularity is virtually invariably a hint. The more featureless and commonplace a crime is , the more laborious is it to bring it home.
  Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, British writer 
  奇特几乎总能提供一种线索。一种犯罪越是普通,越是不具特点,就越难以查明。
  英国作家 柯南・道尔爵士 A 
  The administration of the law can never go lax where every individual sees to it that it grows not lax in his own circumstance, or in cases which fall below his eyes.
  Mark Twain, Arerican writer 
  在个人自己的案件中或是他所看到的案件中不能有疏忽,因此执法从来不能疏忽。
  美国作家 马克・吐温
  The law cannot make all men equal, but they are all equal ahead the law.
  Frederick Pollck ,asics tiger,British jurist 
  法律不能使人人平等,但是在法律面前人人是平等的
  英国法学家 波洛克 F 
  The laws of Nature, that is to say the laws of God, plainly made every person creature a law unto himself, we must steadfastly nay to comply those laws, and we must as steadfastly stand by the conventions which bypass them , since the laws furnish us truce, fairly nice government and reliability, and therefore are better for us than the laws of God, which would presently plunge us into muddle and muddle and anarchy if we should adopt them.
  自然法即神灵法,只是用来约束每一个个体的法律,我们必须坚定地拒绝遵守。我们应该坚定地遵守忽视神灵 法的规章制度,因为规章制度赋予我们和平、比较好的政府和稳定,因而对我们来说,规章制度比神灵法更好,因 为如果我们采用神灵法的话,他会将我们陷入迷惑、无序和无政府状态。
  美国作家 马克・吐温
   norman 回复于:2004-10-31 13:23:14
  教育篇EDUCATION
  A teacher affects eternity; he can never acquaint where his influence stops.
  H.B.Adams, American historian
  教师的影响是永恒的;无法估计他的影响会有多深远。
  美国历史学家 亚当斯 H B 
  And gladly would study, and gladly teach.
  Chaucer , British poet 
  勤于学习的人才能乐意施教。
  英国诗人 乔叟
  Better be unboun than untaught , for ignorance is the basis of misadventure.
  Plato ,Ancient Greek phiosopher 
  与其不受教育,不知不生,因为无知是不幸的根源。
  古希腊哲学家 柏拉图
  Dancing in all its fashions cannot be excluded from the curriculum of all noble education: dancing with the feet, with motifs, with works, and ,need I add that one must also be able to dancing with the pen?
  Friedrich W.Nietzsche, German philosopher 
  所有高尚教育的课程表里都不能没有各种形式的跳舞:用脚跳舞,用思想跳舞,用言语跳舞,不用说,还需用 笔跳舞。
  德国哲学家 尼采 F W 
  Education commences at the mother's knee, and every word spoken within the hearsay of children tends towards the formation of character.
  Hosea Ballou British cducator 
  教育始于母亲膝下,孩童耳听一言一语,均影响其性格的形成。
  英国教育家 巴卢 H 
  Educaton does not average education people to kow what they do not know ; it means teachng them to behave as they do not behave.
  John Ruskin, British art critic 
  教育不在于使人知其所未知,而在于按其所未行而行。
  英国艺术评论家 园斯金 J 
  Education is a ongoing breakthrough of our ignorance.
  Durant, American historian
  教育是一个逐步发现自己无知的过程。
  美国历史学家 杜兰特
  Education is a admirable thing, but it is well to memorize at times that nothing worth knowing can be taught.
  Oscar Wilde, British dramatist
  教育是令人羡慕的东西,但是要不时地记住:凡是值得知道的,没有 一个是能够教会的。
  英国剧作家 王尔得 O
  Education has as its object the formation of temperament.
  Herbert Spencer, British philosopher 
  教育是以造就人的品质为其目标。
  英国哲学家 斯宾塞 H 
  Education has produced a extensive population able to peruse but incapable to
  distinguish what is worth reading.
  George Macaulay Trevelyan British historian 
  教育造就了一大批人,他们会读书,但是不会区别什么书值得读。英国历史学家 特里维廉 G M 
  Education is not the filling of a tub but the lighting of a blaze.
  William Butler Yeats, lrish poet 
  教育不是注满一桶水,而且点燃一把火。
  爱尔兰诗人 叶芝 B W 
  Education is the capital defence of nations.
  Edmund Bruke, British statesman 
  教育是国家的主要防御力量。
  英国政治家 伯克

Education is the transportation of civilization.
  Will Drant, American historian and essayist
  教育传播文明。
  美国历史学家、散文家杜兰特。W。
  Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to steer ; easy to govern but imposible to slavery.
  Brougham, British statesman 
  教育使一个民族容易领导,但是难于驱使;容易管理,却不可能奴役。
  英国政治家 布罗马汉姆
  Every person has two education, one which he receives from others, and one , more important, which he gives himself.
  Edward Gibbon, British historian 
  每个人都受两种教育,一种来自别人,另一种更重要的是来自自己。
  英国历史学家 吉朋 E 
  Example is always more efficacious than precept.
  Samuel Johnson, British writer and critic 
  身教胜于言教。
  英国作家、批评家 约翰逊 S 
  For a refined man to be ignorant of alien languages is a great inconveniece.
  Anton P.Chekhrv, Russian dramatist 
  一个受过教育的人,不懂外语是极不方便的。
  俄国剧作家 契克夫 A P 
  Genius without educaton is like silver in the bomb.
  Benjamin Franklin, American president 
  未受教育的天才,犹如矿中之银。
  美国总统 富兰克林 B 
  How much more lucrative for the independent mind, after the mere rudiments of education , to range via a library at irregular, catching down paperbacks as the mama wit suggests!
  John Henry, British Cardinal Newman 
  受到初步的基础教育之后,对于愿意独立思考的人来说,在图书馆里信手取下一本书来,根据个人的天赋随意 涉猎,这该是多大的好处啊!
  英国纽曼红衣主教 享利 J 
  I have long since abandoned the notion that higher education is required to either success or happiness. Hot houses of learning do not always grow anything food.
  Robert Moses, American state govenment officer 
  我早已抛弃了这种观念:高等教育是通往成功或者幸福的必由之路。知识的“温室”并不总能生长可供食物用 的粮食。
  美国州政府官员 摩西 R 
  Let early education be a sort of a musement; you will then be bette able to find out the natural bent.
  Plato, ancient Greek Philosophe 
  初期教育应是一种娱乐,这样才更容易发现一个人天生的爱好。
  古希腊哲学家 柏拉图
  Men of privilege without power are waste substance , Men of enlighten-ment without influence are the poorest variety of nonsense.
  H.V.Dyke , American writer and ducator 
  享有特权而权力的人是废物。受过教育而没有影响的人是一文不值的垃圾。
  美国作家、教育家 戴克 H V 
  Only a nation of educated people could remain free.
  Thomas Jefferson, American president 
  只有由受过教育的人民组成的国家才能保持自由。
  美国总统杰斐逊。T。
  Only the knowledgeable are free.
  Epictetus, Ancient Greek philosopher 
  只有受过教育的人才是自由的。
  古希腊哲学家 爱比克泰德
  Plato is darling to me , but dearer still is fact.
  Aristotle, Ancient Greek philosopher
  吾爱吾师,吾更爱真理。
  古希腊哲学家 亚里士多德
  The purpose of education is to replace an empty mind with an open one ,.
  Malcolm Forbes, American educator 
  教育的目的是用能工巧匠接受新思想的头脑去取代一个空虚的灵魂。
  美国教育家 福布斯 M 
  The education of a man never completed until he dies.
  Robert Edwad Lee , American educator 
  对一个人的教育,至死方止。
  美国教育家,李 R E 
  The basic intention of training is not to teach you to acquire your bread, but to make each morsel sweeter
  J.Agell, Amercian psychologist 
  教育最主要的目的,不是教你挣得面包,而是使每一口面包都香甜。
  美国心理学家 安吉尔 J 
  The object of teacher is to arrange the youth to educate themselves throughout their lives.
  R.Hutchins,American educator 
  教育的目的在于能让青年人毕生进行自我教育。
  美国教育家 哈钦斯 R 
  The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
  Aristtle, Ancient Greek Philosopher 
  教育的根是苦的,但其果实是甜的。
  古希腊哲学家 亚里士多德
  The university imparts message, but it imparts it imaginatively.
  Alfred North Whitehead, British philosopher and mathematician 
  大学提供信息,但它是富于想象力地提供信息。
  英国哲学家、数学家 怀特海 A N 
  We should put alongside and postpone all other reforms; that we have but one task-----the istruction of the people, the diffusion of education, the ecourgement of science----on that day a great step will have then been taken in our rgenerion.
  Leon Gambetta, French educator 
  我 们应该把一切改革先放下。我们只有 一项任务,就是教育人民,普及知识、倡导科学。这一天到来之时,便是我们振国兴邦之日。
  法国教育 爱甘必大 L 
  What is in a appoint ?That which we cry a rose by any other name would smell and sweet.
  William Shakespeare, British dramatist 
  名字有什么关系?把玫瑰花叫做别的名称,它还是照样芳香。
  英国剧作家 莎士比亚 W 
  What carve is to a block of relentless , education is to the soul.
  Joseph Adison, British writer 
  教育之于心灵,犹如雕刻之于大理石。
  英国作家 阿狄生 J 
  You can lead a man up to the university, but you can't make him think.
  Finley Peter Dunne, America witty wrter 
  你可以把一个人领进大学,但你却无法使他思考。
  美国幽默作家 邓恩 F P 
   norman 回复于:2004-10-31 13:23:50
  文化篇CULTURE
  A large poem is a fountain always overflowing with the waters of knowledge and joy P.B.Shelley, British poet 
  伟大的诗篇即是永远喷出智慧和欢欣之水的喷泉。英国诗人 雪莱 P B 
  A novel is a mirror walking according a main road.Stendhcl,French writer 
  一部小说犹如一面在大街上走的镜子。
  法国作家 司汤达
  A picture is a poem without words .Horace, ancient Roman poet 
  一幅画是一首没有文字的诗歌。
  古罗马诗人 贺拉斯
  A poet is a man who puts up a stepladder to a star and climbs it while playing a fiddle. E.de Goncourt, French writer 
  诗人是这样的人,他架起通向星星的梯子――一边爬梯子一边拉提琴。
  法国作家 龚古尔 E 
  A poet is connate, not made. L.A.Florus, Ancient Roman poet
  诗人靠天分,不是靠培养。
  古罗马诗人 弗洛鲁 L A 
  Any one who conducts an argument at appealing to authourity is not using his intelligence; he is equitable using his memory. Da Vinci, Italian painter 
  一个借着引经据典来辩论的人,不是在运用自己的才智,他是在运用自己的记忆力。
  意大利画家 达・芬奇
  Art is a lie that tells the truth. Picasso, Spanish painter 
  美术是揭示真理的谎言。
  西班牙画家 毕加索
  Art is long, and time is fleeting. Longfellow, American poet 
  艺术是永恒的,时间则是瞬息即逝的。
  美国诗人 朗费罗
  Art is much less important than life ,but what a poor life without it !Robert Motherwell, American painter 
  艺术远没有生活重要,但是没有艺术生活是多么乏味呀!
  美国画家 马赦韦尔 R 
  Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling theorist has experienced. Len Tolstoy, Russian writer 
  艺术不是手艺,它是艺术家的体验到的感情的传递。
  俄国作家托尔斯泰。L 
  Art is the mold of feeling as language is the mold of thought. Susanne Langer, American philosopher 
  艺术是感情的模制品,犹如语言是思想的模制品。美国哲学家 兰格 S 
  Art is the object of feeling , and the subject of nature. S.K.langer, American philosopher and educator 
  艺术是情感的客观表现。也是本性的主观反映。
  美国哲学家、教育家 兰格 S K 
  Art is the right hand of nature. The latter only gave us being, but the former made us men .Friedrich Schiller, German poet 
  艺术是自然的右手。自然只让我们存在,而艺术创造我们的人类。
  德国诗人 席勒 F 
  Art is the stored honey of the human soul, gathered on wings of grief and travel. Theocore Dreser, American novelist 
  好画犹如佳肴,只可意会,不可言传。
  法国画家 弗拉曼克 M 
  Good drawing is like good cooking; it ca n be tasted, but not explained. Maurice de vlaminck , French painter 
  简单地说,伟大的文学就是包涵极其丰富意义的语言。
  美国诗人 庞德 E 
  Great literature is simply language charged with definition to the extreme likely degree Ezra Poud, American poet 
  幽默被人正确地解释为“以诚挚表达感受,寓深思于嬉笑”。
  美国诗人 庞德 E 
  Humor has been well defined as meditative in amusement meantime feeling in ardent. Mark Twain, American novelist 
  我写作只是为了增加自身的美。
  美国作家 杰克・伦敦
  I write for no additional purpose than to multiplication to the pulchritude that now belongs to me .Jack London, American writer 
  音乐要用心灵去听,用头脑去感觉。
  法国作家 雨果 V 
  In music one have to consider with the center and feel with the brains.Victor Hugo, French writer 

Jazz tickles your muscles, symphonies stretch your soul.PaulWhiteman, American conductor 
  爵士乐使你的肌肉发痒,交响乐能舒展你的灵魂。
  美国指挥家 怀特曼 P
  iterature is a kind of mastermind light which, like the light of the sun , may periodically enable us to see what we do not like.Samuse Johnson, British writer and critic 
  文学是一种理智之光,它和阳光一样,有时能使我们看到我们不喜欢的东西。
  英国作家、批评家 约翰逊 S 
  Love and scandale the best sweeteners of tea.HenryFielding, British writer
  风流韵事与丑闻是品茶聊天时的最佳话题。
  英国作家 菲尔丁 H 
  Music has charms to soothe a wild chest , to slacken rocks or kneel a tied oak.
  William Congreve. British dramatist 
  音乐有着抚慰粗野的胸怀、软化顽石或使千年老树弯腰的魅力。
  英国剧作家 康格里夫 W 
  Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing.
  John Erskine,karen millen dresses on sale, American educator 
  音乐是唯一不能用及表达卑鄙的或讽刺的事物的语言。
  美国教育家 厄斯金 J
  Painting is silent poetry , and verse is a apeaking picture.
  Simonides, archaic Greek writer 
  画是无言之诗,诗是有声之画。
  古希腊作家 西蒙尼特斯
  Rules and modesty break talent and art.
  William Hazlitt, British essayist 
  规则与谦逊会毁掉天才和艺术。
  英国散文家 哈兹里特 W 
  Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover ev-erybody's face their own.
  Jonathan Swift, British writer 
  讽刺是一面镜子,观看者通常从中看到每一个人的面容却看不到自己。
  英国作家 斯威夫特 J
  Some people simulate to despise the asset they cannot have.
  Aesop, ancient Greek myth writer
  吃不到葡萄的人说葡萄酸。
  古希腊寓言作家 伊索
  Speech is a mirror of the soul; for a man speaks, so is he.
  Ephraem Syrus, American writer
  语言是心灵的镜子;一个人只要说话,他说的话就是他的心灵的镜子。
  美国作家 塞拉斯 E
  S unshine can scald you, edible can poison you, words can doom you, pictures can insult you ; music cannot punish ---- only bless.
  Arthur Schnabel, Austrian pianist 
  阳光可能炙烤你,食品可能毒害你,言语可能诅咒你,图画可能侮辱你――音乐不会处罚你只会 祝福你。
  奥地利钢琴家 施纳贝尔 A 
  The art of giving presents is to give something which others cannot buy for themselves.
  Alan Alexander Milne, British humorist 
  送礼的艺术在于送别人不能给自己买的东西。
  英国幽默作家 米尔恩 A A 
  The decline of literature indicates the ebb of a country ; the 2 keep in their downwad tendency.
  Johann Wolfgang von Goethe German poet 
  文学的衰落表明一个民族的衰落。这两者走下坡路的时候是齐头并进的。
  德国诗人 歌德 J W 
  The lanscope belongs to the man who looks at it .
  Ralph Waldo Emerson, American thinker 
  风景属于看风景的人。
  美国思想家 爱默生 R W 
  The love of beauty is an essential part of all healthy human nature.
  John Ruskin, American writer and critic 
  爱美是健康人性的重要组成部分。
  美国作家、批评家 罗斯金 J 
  The poet's voice need not barely be the log of male , it tin be one of the props , the pillars apt help him persevere and dominate.
  William Fulkner, American writer 
  诗人的声音不应只是人类的记录,griffey solace max 3.5 英国母亲吻初生11天女儿致其染病死亡,而应是使人类永存并得到胜利的支柱和栋梁。
  美国作家福克纳。W。
  The value of civilization is its efficacy on character . It advantages nothing unless it ennobles and strengthens that ,Its use is for life, Its intention is not beauty but goodness.
  Somerset Maugham, British noverlist and dramatist 
  文化的价值在于它对人类品性的影响。除非文化能使品性变为高尚、有力。文化的作用在于裨益人生,它的目 标不是美,而是善。
  英国小说家和戏剧家 毛姆 S 
  There are painters who become the sun to a yellow speck, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.
  Picasso, Spanish painter 
  有些画家把太阳画成一个黄斑,但有些画家借助于他们的技巧和智慧把黄斑画成太阳。
  西班牙画家 毕加索
  When a dog bites a man that is not newspaper , but when a man bites a dog that is news.
  Charls A.Dana, American journalist 
  狗咬人不是新闻,人咬狗才是新闻。
  美国记者 达纳 C A 
  When one loves one's art no service seems too hard.
  O.Henry, American novelist 
  一旦 热爱艺术,cheap retro jordan,什么奉献也不难。
  美国小说家 欧・享利
  Words have a magical power. They can bring either the greatest pleasure or deepest despair; can migrate perception from teacher to students words qualify the petitioner to swing his audience and dictate its decisions .Words are able of arousing the strongest emotions and hinting all man's movements , Do not ridicule the use of words in psychotherapy.
  Sigmund Freud, German Psychiatrist 
  言辞具有不可思议的力量。他们能带来最大的幸福,也能带来最深的失望;能把知识从教师传给学生;言辞能 使演说者左右他的听众,,并强行代替他们作出决定。言辞能激起最大强烈的情感,促进人的一切行动。不要嘲笑 言辞在心理治疗当中的的用途。
  德国精神分析学家 弗洛伊德 S 
myzjvbt71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links