Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
nike3c
Commander In Chief

nike3c is on a distinguished road
Cool hot sell Monster Beats By Dr. Dre for more color price 85usd

come on!!top quality and lower price for wholesale!
Don't miss!newest clear nike shoes with best price!
Low price!high-quality!!good prestige!!!
Newest nike are jordan shoes has come on!! welcome to our site for more details
E-mail :nike_jordan_aaa@yahoo.com.cn
MSN:nike_jordan_aaa@hotmail.com
nikejordanaaa@hotmail.com

News: nike sneakers, Jordan Sneaker, Air Force 1s ,Nike Shox, Nike Dunks Sb, Nike wholesale - nike shoes wholesale. We wholesale nike shoes, Nike dunks, Nike air force 1s, We wholesale nike shoes types: Nike trainers and sneakers, Nike running shoes, Nike Men's women's shoes, Nike cheap discount shoes nike shops and stores. Nike shoes wholesale include: Nike dunks low mid high, Nike Air force 1s low mid high, nike shocks, Nike air rift, Our china Nike factory sale and wholesale nike shoes to your nike shop & nike store and Nike Factory.
nike3c is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

342086 2010 年 09 月 03 日 11:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
I,red wing boot store,
blink of an eye really grown into a mature woman,
But looking at the mirror goes
immature face, I really do have such a big
themselves confused
like me,red wing shoes sale, chasing me is always smaller than me
small 1 year old,red wing boots, 2 years, 3 years old,red wing work boots, and even a small 6-year-old
I do not, I really do not
me I want a big old, whether rich and poor care can put my heart in hand,
refused childish
not for 24 hours with me, but at least able to meet every day, every day to tell each other the joy and sorrow.
see me every day that he was simply happy
Every day is not Sunday.
Well. so on
good things are always so short I have found a lot of bad
aware of the setbacks in order to better meet more of the more happiness.
so
because even while I do not put their all
there is a real heart, but this is not their all,red wing store,
time will smooth out the wound, gain and loss of life is relative
at the same time you will lose what

At this point, I would like to say to myself
Jinger,red wing shoes, you will become happy,
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

China news agency, Zhongshan,2 suspects in fatal injuries due to disputes 7 yua,belstaff leather, January 25 (Mao Wei) - press 25 from Zhongshan City,, Guangdong police was informed by the eight men formed a robbery gang crime in a row after starting 13th, was recently arrested and brought to justice, Zhongshan police. Police said the eight suspects are all
after trial, eight suspects were born after 1990 are young men from Hunan,belstaff leather jacket, Gansu, and Guangxi,outlet belstaff, where a suspect is also suspected of Hunan,belstaff jackets, a major case of intentional injury. Since October 2010 from the gang in the South Town,belstaff blouson, Zhongshan, and other remote sections of the viaduct at the end robbed pedestrians and motorcycle 13 from the money and goods.
8 suspects confessed to the crime. Case is still under further investigation. END
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

I - Qzone log,red wing work boots

| Back to logs list

33728 2010 年 01 月 24 日 22:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
stories are always a happy ending, do not want to let others and themselves looked sweet, so happy is me.
pains my people cheat, but I totally feel old a good man to think, so happy is me.
look wise and clever people exchange blows, Stealing from Thieves, their rivers and lakes is not so sinister, so pleased that I. Many people were stuck
families, access is not free, its a bachelor, you can free to stay or go, so I met.
for a little reason to pay big hard, so I do not regret.
want to drink to drunkenness,red wing shoes online, drunk Yin Fu breeze moon, so Fuga is me.
like humor to humor,red wing shoe store, to laugh himself to others to follow music, so by welcome me.
Xiang Maren to curse, stirring the anger. After the others still bear a grudge, their foreseen forget to Jiuxiao Clouds. So chic is me.
do not take advantage of,red wing boot store, not less human, not about Therefore, the freedom of my mind.
want to love what is loving what the insiders are not afraid of a joke, the singer in front of dare sing in front of Shuada Dao Guan Gong, so full it is.
find a few good Xiongdi Huo, find a good weather, find a good the place, the joy of spring,red wing boots, entertainment,red wing shoes, so carried away that I am.
people have a difficult time, I can to help, not in return . So good I am.

tag smart humor love
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #5
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

I - Qzone log,red wing store

| Back to logs list

33728 2010 年 01 月 24 日 22:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
stories are always a happy ending,red wing shoes sale, do not want to let others and themselves looked sweet, so happy is me.
pains my people cheat, but I totally feel old a good man to think, so happy is me.
look wise and clever people exchange blows,red wing work boots, Stealing from Thieves, their rivers and lakes is not so sinister, so pleased that I. Many people were stuck
families, access is not free,red wing shoes, its a bachelor, you can free to stay or go, so I met.
for a little reason to pay big hard, so I do not regret.
want to drink to drunkenness, drunk Yin Fu breeze moon, so Fuga is me.
like humor to humor, to laugh himself to others to follow music, so by welcome me.
Xiang Maren to curse, stirring the anger. After the others still bear a grudge, their foreseen forget to Jiuxiao Clouds. So chic is me.
do not take advantage of, not less human, not about Therefore, the freedom of my mind.
want to love what is loving what the insiders are not afraid of a joke, the singer in front of dare sing in front of Shuada Dao Guan Gong, so full it is.
find a few good Xiongdi Huo, find a good weather,red wing shoe store, find a good the place, the joy of spring, entertainment, so carried away that I am.
people have a difficult time, I can to help,red wing heritage, not in return . So good I am.

tag smart humor love
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #6
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

| Back to logs list

33531 2007 年 11 月 19 日 13:08 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Emotional World
a species moved, called the tight-lipped
men lost their jobs. He did not tell the woman.
he still time to go out and go home. He did not forget to make up stories to deceive a woman. He said the new director of the very amiable, very new to the female students ... ... a woman of pure pinch his ear,red wing motorcycle boots, smiled and said, \shirt collar.
man caught in the briefcase, getting into the bus, after three stops down. He sat down on a park bench,red wing mens boots, watching sad looking to flocks of pigeons on the square. In the evening, the men return home for a smile. He knocked on the door and called out, \
5 days later, he found a cement plant, a small odd jobs. Where poor conditions, the dust flying to his throat is always dry. Labor intensive, when he was too tired to work sweaty. Leader said: \Thick layer of dust-covered man, he was shocked to the fatigue of the clay activity.
after work, man rush in the factory to take a bath, put on starched suit, playing a light to go home. He knocked on the door and called out, \Full House green onion flavor, so that men feel at ease. A woman asked him on the table \The woman said, \Men want: a good insurance,red wing motorcycle boot, almost be detected. Wash up tired men rush, and then fell down asleep.
men did more than twenty days in the cement plant. Approaching the end of the. He does not know can not pay the poor fool that woman. After dinner that day, the woman suddenly said: \why you changed it? \
day, the men burned a lot of dishes,red wing heritage boots, but also a lot to drink. He knew all this fact hidden from the woman. Perhaps the day from work to the cement plant, and perhaps lose his job that day, a woman will know the truth. Dodge his eyes betrayed him? His exhausted body betrayed him? A woman from the window to see him sit in the opposite direction of the bus? Or is he pretending to be poor too easy demeanor and exaggerated? He can cheat his women make up stories, but I believe a woman can not make cautious.
In fact, when a person is in love with each other, there is nothing to hide go? Men Looking back twenty days,red wing shoe store, the daily,red wing shoes sale, the table has a fungus scrambled eggs. Men know the fungus can Qingfei. Dust flying in the men need a fungus scrambled eggs. Sometimes a woman will force him to eat spoonfuls of Li Gao. Men think a woman that is carefully planned. Also, these days women are no longer pestering him to accompany her to watch TV series, because he was so tired. Now a man fully convinced that women have long known his secret, she quietly doing things for him, but never opened it. Unemployed men suddenly flourishing career, becoming penniless, this is a secret. A man, and it is her. She must be biting pain, tight-lipped. She could not let anyone know, including the manufacturing secrets of men. Men stood on the balcony to see the night view of the city, will eventually tear down.
life, there is a move called to love each other, there is a move called the profound feelings. In fact, there is a move called the tight-lipped.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:55 PM   #7
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

33172 2010 年 09 月 26 日 08:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Healthy Life
(the content from the network)

green tea Green tea is not fermented tea, fresh leaves soon after Airing Baidu directly down to the hot pot in the frying or two in order to maintain its green features.

valuable varieties: Dragon Well Tea, Bi Luo spring, Huang Shan Mao Feng tea, Lushan cloud, Tea Product, Meng Ding tea, Peace Monkey Chief Tea, Silver Needle Tea, Gu For Zisun tea Xinyangmaojian tea, tea level drops, the Western Hills Tea, Wild Goose Mao Feng tea, Chinese top fragrant, Bay Creek fire, green tea, Green Ice Tea King Pavilion, Emei Emei core tea, Duyun Maojian tea, Enshi Yulu tea, Wuyuan Ming Mei tea, rain tea, Mok Kong yellow bud, five mountains covered rice tea, Putuo Buddhist tea.

black tea and green tea on the contrary, is a fully fermented tea (fermented greater than 80%). The name is derived from the tea liquor color red.

valuable species are: QI, Dianhong, English red.

tea black tea are mainly sold to the original border, such as Yunnan Pu'er tea is one of them. Pu'er tea is poured in Sheung Shui has been made good, then made through the fermentation. Pu'er tea has a lipid-lowering effect of weight loss and lowering blood pressure, is very popular in Southeast Asia and Japan. But really want to say to lose weight, the effect is still the most significant tea.

4. oolong tea is green tea
is a class between between semi-fermented green tea, red tea. Oolong tea in the six categories of the most complex and time-consuming process, brewing and most stress, so drink tea also known as the drink Gongfu.

valuable species are: Wuyi Rock Tea, Tie Guan Yin, the Phoenix single cluster, Taiwan oolong tea.

yellow tea on the famous Silver Needle tea is yellow tea, yellow tea, green tea, a bit like a system of law, but the middle needs boring yellow three days;

6. white tea
white tea is basically made by the sun. White tea and yellow tea appearance, aroma and taste are very good.

valuable species are: white ho silver needle, white peony tea.

the above classification of some common together, the basic tea Chinese tea can be divided into two parts and re-processing of tea:

basic tea:
Green Tea - --- This is the output of the largest group of tea, many varieties of its first in the world. Green tea incense high, pure taste, form the United States, resistance brewing and so on. Its production process have been fixing a rolled a drying process. Because different methods of processing dried, green tea can be divided into Roasted green tea, Hongqing green tea, steaming green tea and green tea clear sun. Green tea is the most productive
a class of tea, tea production in 18 provinces (regions) are producing green tea. Many varieties of green tea ranks first in the world, several million tons of annual exports, trade of the world tea market and 70% of green tea. China's traditional green tea - tea and Gunpowder eyebrow, to the Hong high, pure taste, form the United States, resistant to brew, and by domestic and foreign consumers.

---- black tea and green tea, black tea difference is that different processing methods. Black tea processing, without fixing, and withering, so that fresh water loss of part of the cloud, and then rolled (rub strips or cut into particles), and fermentation, so that oxidation of polyphenols contained into a red compound. Part of this compound dissolved in water, some do not dissolve in water, and accumulated in the leaves to form TANG, leaves. There are a small species of black tea, black tea and the broken black tea three categories done.

green tea (oolong tea is semi-fermented tea )---- that the production of fermentation when appropriate,red wing shoes outlet, so that leaves a little red change between green tea and black tea is a tea between. It has the thick of fresh green tea, black tea with sweet and pure again. The middle of their green leaf, red leaf margins, it is \

White Tea ---- is our specialty. It is not speculation is not rubbing processing, only the delicate, dorsal hair full of dried tea leaves or dried with gentle heat, leaving the white hair completely preserved. Mainly in the Fujian white tea Fuding, governance, and Jianyang Songxi counties, the \

---- yellow tea in tea process, after Ottawa bored pile yellow, resulting in a yellow leaves, yellow soup. Points \Tippy, Pingyang, Zhejiang Pingyang yellow soup, Hubei far the deer park security), \

rough old black tea ---- raw materials, processing, accumulation of fermentation when a longer time, so that leaves were dark brown. Is a Tibetan, Mongolian, Uygur and other fraternal peoples indispensable daily necessities. \\

re-processing of tea:
refined in a variety of raw tea leaves or tea together and then called from the processing of tea, including tea, compressed tea, liquid tea, instant tea and medicinal tea. ----

herbal tea and tea drug compatibility, made herbal tea, to play and enhance the effectiveness of drugs, which will help dissolve the drug, scent and reconcile Smell. The many different types of tea, such as \

tea ---- This is a relatively rare varieties of tea. It is used to increase floral fragrance of a product very popular in our country like it. Green tea is generally used to do blank, a small number of black tea or oolong tea is also useful to make tea billet. It is based on the characteristics of the tea to absorb odor to the scenting flowers made of material processing. Of the varieties used in jasmine, osmanthus and other several to jasmine most.

from the world point of view,red wing motorcycle boots, in the above class of tea to the largest number of black tea,red wing boot store, followed by green tea, white tea is the least.
's physique hot, cold in others, but through a different manufacturing process of tea also has cool and warm the points, so tea depends on physical \

relatively weak body, should choose to drink black tea. Black tea is a fermented tea, stimulating the weak, a more gentle mild, especially for people with weak stomach, you can also add sugar and milk tea can increase energy but also supplement their diets.

the taste of green tea the bitter cold of its nutrients such as vitamins, chlorophyll, polyphenols, amino acids and other substances are the most abundant of all teas, with heat, summer heat, the role of detoxification. However, green tea is not fermented tea, high tea polyphenols, has some irritation on the stomach, a weak stomach should drink less, or less water and more tea brewing time and reduce irritation.

and menopausal women before and after menstruation, irritable temperament, suitable for drinking tea, there is liver qi stagnation, qi Tiaojing effect.

body fat, lose weight people can drink tea, because the role of strong tea break down fat, can help lift the greasy, helps digestion. Fond of parties and alcohol people can drink tea, it can prevent the body virtual cold, reduce alcohol and deposition of cholesterol in the body.

Kudingcha, Pu'er tea has a lowering effect. But the emphasis Kudingcha cool, cold adds to the growing body of people can damage the body yang, more suitable for high blood pressure, body fat by physical heat. Pu'er tea is mild and suitable for physical Deficiency people drink.

Aihe Cha who not only according to preference, depends on their physical condition, what kind of person to drink the so-called what kind of tea, but also to moderate drinking, in order to play tea fitness, support of effect.

1. Too many people with the brain: jasmine tea, green tea

2. After manual or sport: Oolong tea

3. In severe cases, the work of environmental pollution: Green tea

4. Lack of labor and the movement of people: green tea, jasmine tea

5. Smoking drinkers: Green tea

6. Meat eater: Oolong

7. Yin constitution: green tea

8. Yang constitution, spleen Deficiency: Oolong tea

9. Constipation: Honey tea

10. Slimming beauty by: Oolong tea tea

11. Anti-cancer, anti-cancer by: green tea

12. Lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerosis: Oolong tea

13. Longevity: Oolong tea

Also, their effectiveness is probably the tea, for most people. Not suitable for drinking crowd
mainly pregnant women, women in the menstrual period does not fit to drink, there is a smoking and drinking habits, easy to get angry, hot and chubby people should not be out. In a variety of tea, the tea is quite elderly in the breeze. It is gentle, alcohol, the more the more Hong Chen. The efficacy of modern medical research on tea has been nearly 20: the warm stomach, lose weight, lipid-lowering to prevent arteriosclerosis, prevention of coronary heart disease, lowering blood pressure, anti-aging, anticancer, hypoglycemic, antibacterial anti-inflammatory, reducing drug charges, reduce heavy metal toxicity, radiation, anti-caries, eyesight, digestion, anti-drug and prevention of constipation, such as anti. One tea warm stomach, weight loss,red wing sale, lipid lowering to prevent arteriosclerosis, prevention of coronary heart disease, lowering blood pressure,red wing heritage boots, anti-aging, cancer, lowering blood sugar is particularly prominent. However, relatively expensive tea scarce, the extraordinarily high price of genuine good buy, do not drink worth mentioning.
types of tea

green tea is not fermented tea, fresh leaves soon after Airing Baidu directly down to the hot pot or two in the frying to keep it green characteristics.

valuable varieties: Dragon Well Tea, Bi Luo spring, Huang Shan Mao Feng tea, Lushan cloud, Tea Product, Meng Ding tea, Peace Monkey Chief Tea, Silver Needle Tea, Gu For Zisun tea Xinyangmaojian tea, tea level drops, the Western Hills Tea, Wild Goose Mao Feng tea, Chinese top fragrant, Bay Creek fire, green tea, Green Ice Tea King Pavilion, Emei Emei core tea, Duyun Maojian tea, Enshi Yulu tea, Wuyuan Ming Mei tea, rain tea, Mok Kong yellow bud, five mountains covered rice tea, Putuo Buddhist tea.

black tea and green tea on the contrary, is a fully fermented tea (fermented greater than 80%). The name is derived from the tea liquor color red.

valuable species are: QI, Dianhong, English red.

tea black tea are mainly sold to the original border, such as Yunnan Pu'er tea is one of them. Pu'er tea is poured in Sheung Shui has been made good, then made through the fermentation. Pu'er tea has a lipid-lowering effect of weight loss and lowering blood pressure, is very popular in Southeast Asia and Japan. But really want to say to lose weight, the effect is still the most significant tea.

4. oolong tea is
green tea, red tea is a kind of range between the semi-fermented tea. Oolong tea in the six categories of the most complex and time-consuming process, brewing and most stress, so drink tea also known as the drink Gongfu.

valuable species are: Wuyi Rock Tea, Tie Guan Yin, the Phoenix single cluster, Taiwan oolong tea.

yellow tea on the famous Silver Needle tea is yellow tea, yellow tea, green tea, a bit like a system of law, but the middle needs boring yellow for three days;

6. white tea
white tea is basically made by the sun. White tea and yellow tea appearance, aroma and taste are very good.

valuable species are: white ho silver needle, white peony tea.

the above classification of some common together, the basic tea Chinese tea can be divided into two parts and re-processing of tea:

basic tea:
Green Tea - --- This is the output of the largest group of tea, many varieties of its first in the world. Green tea incense high, pure taste, form the United States, resistance brewing and so on. Its production process have been fixing a rolled a drying process. Because different methods of processing dried, green tea can be divided into Roasted green tea, Hongqing green tea, steaming green tea and green tea clear sun. Green tea is the most productive
a class of tea, tea production in 18 provinces (regions) are producing green tea. Many varieties of green tea ranks first in the world, several million tons of annual exports, trade of the world tea market and 70% of green tea. China's traditional green tea - tea and Gunpowder eyebrow, to the Hong high, pure taste, form the United States, resistant to brew, and by domestic and foreign consumers.

---- black tea and green tea, black tea difference is that different processing methods. Black tea processing, without fixing, and withering, so that fresh water loss of part of the cloud, and then rolled (rub strips or cut into particles), and fermentation, so that oxidation of polyphenols contained into a red compound. Part of this compound dissolved in water, some do not dissolve in water, and accumulated in the leaves to form TANG, leaves. There are a small species of black tea, black tea and the broken black tea three categories done.

green tea (oolong tea is semi-fermented tea )---- that the production of fermentation when appropriate, so that leaves a little red change between green tea and black tea is a tea between. It has the thick of fresh green tea, black tea with sweet and pure again. The middle of their green leaf, red leaf margins, it is \

White Tea ---- is our specialty. It is not speculation is not rubbing processing, only the delicate, dorsal hair full of dried tea leaves or dried with gentle heat, leaving the white hair completely preserved. Mainly in the Fujian white tea Fuding, governance, and Jianyang Songxi counties, the \

---- yellow tea in tea process, after Ottawa bored pile yellow, resulting in a yellow leaves, yellow soup. Points \Tippy, Pingyang, Zhejiang Pingyang yellow soup, Hubei far the deer park security), \

rough old black tea ---- raw materials, processing, accumulation of fermentation when a longer time, so that leaves were dark brown. Is a Tibetan, Mongolian, Uygur and other fraternal peoples indispensable daily necessities. \\

re-processing of tea:
refined in a variety of raw tea leaves or tea together and then called from the processing of tea, including tea, compressed tea, liquid tea, instant tea and medicinal tea. ----

herbal tea and tea drug compatibility, made herbal tea, to play and enhance the effectiveness of drugs, which will help dissolve the drug, scent and reconcile Smell. The many different types of tea, such as \

tea ---- This is a relatively rare varieties of tea. It is used to increase floral fragrance of a product very popular in our country like it. Green tea is generally used to do blank, a small number of black tea or oolong tea is also useful to make tea billet. It is based on the characteristics of the tea to absorb odor to the scenting flowers made of material processing. Of the varieties used in jasmine, osmanthus and other several to jasmine most.

from the world point of view, in the above class of tea to the largest number of black tea, followed by green tea, white tea is the least.
's physique hot, cold in others, but through a different manufacturing process of tea also has cool and warm the points, so tea depends on physical \

relatively weak body, should choose to drink black tea. Black tea is a fermented tea, stimulating the weak, a more gentle mild, especially for people with weak stomach,red wing heritage boot, you can also add sugar and milk tea can increase energy but also supplement their diets.

the taste of green tea the bitter cold of its nutrients such as vitamins, chlorophyll, polyphenols, amino acids and other substances are the most abundant of all teas, with heat, summer heat, the role of detoxification. However, green tea is not fermented tea, high tea polyphenols, has some irritation on the stomach, a weak stomach should drink less, or less water and more tea brewing time and reduce irritation.

and menopausal women before and after menstruation, irritable temperament, suitable for drinking tea, there is liver qi stagnation, qi Tiaojing effect.

body fat, lose weight people can drink tea, because the role of strong tea break down fat, can help lift the greasy, helps digestion. Fond of parties and alcohol people can drink tea, it can prevent the body virtual cold, reduce alcohol and deposition of cholesterol in the body.

Kudingcha, Pu'er tea has a lowering effect. But the emphasis Kudingcha cool, cold adds to the growing body of people can damage the body yang, more suitable for high blood pressure, body fat by physical heat. Pu'er tea is mild and suitable for physical Deficiency people drink.

Aihe Cha who not only according to preference, depends on their physical condition, what kind of person to drink the so-called what kind of tea, but also to moderate drinking, in order to play tea fitness, support of role.

1. Too many people with the brain: jasmine tea, green tea

2. After manual or sport: Oolong tea

3. In severe cases, the work of environmental pollution: Green tea

4. Lack of labor and the movement of people: green tea, jasmine tea

5. Smoking drinkers: Green tea

6. Meat eater: Oolong

7. Yin constitution: green tea

8. Yang constitution, spleen Deficiency: Oolong tea

9. Constipation: Honey tea

10. Slimming beauty by: Oolong tea tea

11. Anti-cancer, anti-cancer by: green tea

12. Lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerosis: Oolong tea

13. Longevity: Oolong tea

Also, their effectiveness is probably the tea, for most people. Not suitable for drinking crowd is mainly pregnant women, women in the menstrual period does not fit to drink, there is a smoking and drinking habits, easy to get angry, hot and chubby people should not be a. In a variety of tea, the tea is quite elderly in the breeze. It is gentle, alcohol, the more the more Hong Chen.

the efficacy of modern medical research on tea has been nearly 20: the warm stomach, lose weight, lipid-lowering to prevent arteriosclerosis, prevention of coronary heart disease, lowering blood pressure, anti-aging, anticancer, hypoglycemic, antibacterial anti-inflammatory, reducing Opium, reducing heavy metal toxicity, radiation, anti-caries, eyesight, digestion, anti-drug and prevention of constipation, such as anti. One tea warm stomach, weight loss, lipid lowering to prevent arteriosclerosis, prevention of coronary heart disease, lowering blood pressure, anti-aging, cancer, lowering blood sugar is particularly prominent.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #8
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

(Reporter Liu Wei) Zhang Xin suspected of unemployed women to buy affordable housing and the IPO in the name of three acquaintances of fraud totaling 1045 million yuan. Yesterday, Zhang Xin in the city of the second trial in the Court denied the allegations.
28-year-old man in Heilongjiang Province Zhang Xin,2 police drug use were seized refreshing to play m,outlet belstaff, a result of forged identity card in 2006 by the Guangdong court sentenced the crime, was released in late 2007 after the unemployed. She claims to professional public security during college,18 -year-old girl was beaten for single users gang, the work of the vice squad in his hometown.
prosecution alleged that from May 2008 to July 2009, the Zhang Xin to borrow to help buy cheap room, futures and other investments on behalf of Friends Tang has more than 150 million fraud and a car ; fraud Friend Liu 380 million, a diamond ring and two cars; cheat his mother's colleagues Ms. Sun 280 million.
court, Zhang Xin denied all the allegations. She claims to be a very good relationship and the victim is indeed to them borrowed money at high interest rates, but did not say buy a house and trading futures and other things. Liu prosecutor deliberately recruited to testify.
Ms Lau said that a wedding is the recognition of Zhang Xin, Zhang Xin is the bride. Zhang Xin long after that she married a girl, that wedding is a sham marriage. But the exchanges of greetings Zhang Xin trust her very much,belstaff leather jacket, so now she just want to recoup their losses.
testimony issued by the groom at the time, said Zhang Xin said he is a Canadian citizen to lie,belstaff brad jacket, so no marriage license. And that wedding Yu Wanli collected 10 gold,belstaff jackets sale, are Zhang Xin away. After the wedding less than a year,belstaff jackets, Zhang Xin on to others in the name of love to break.
sentencing court is not the case.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #9
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

33172 2010 年 09 月 23 日 19:50 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Investment Banking

prospectors September 22,red wing shoes online, 2010

true professional investment expert, must have its own unique Trader trading system, must have their own secret trick stocks do not show people, there must be summed up by numerous real deep investment experience . I remember early in 2009 in Beijing to attend activities Sina Ten blog awards,red wing heritage boot, gold off front of all those present should be invited to host the media and the audience that the three sentences: \Prospectors believe that this is his campaign more than a decade the core of the stock market investment experience.
trend of macro decision. The phrase \20, prospectors often read over the years developed a \Therefore, the external economic impact of the Chinese economy is relatively high sensitivity. Of course, on the domestic macro-economic terms, more specific concerns of gross domestic product GDP (Gross Domestic Product), the Consumer Price Index CPI (Consumer Price Index),red wing shoes, the producer price index PPI (Producer Price Indexes), purchasing managers Index PMI (PURCHASE MANAGEMENT INDEX),red wing sale, the circulation of money and credit and other aspects of the information, and sometimes look at Baltic shipping index is also BDI and so on. On the other hand, gold off the national macro-policy is also very concerned about the environment, national macroeconomic regulation and control policy or support the overall tone is, monetary policy is tight or loose and so on. Although the prospectors on the macroeconomic and macro-policy environment, as large organizations that can not be fine, but still able to roughly determine the direction of the macro economy is up, or down oscillation. Prospectors believe that once the right to determine the overall national macroeconomic, stock market and macroeconomic according to the time difference between the stock market can largely determine the pattern of the overall operation of the next period of time is the trend up, box-band order or decline trend.
Policy birth hot spots. Some people may have heard \Prospectors believe that,red wing shoes outlet, looking back at home and abroad, the government is the largest of the main. National policy guidance, is the market capital baton, that is, hot stock market direction. For example, the financial crisis 4 trillion of investment policy, directly creating the fourth quarter of 2008, \the subject lithium led to a collective surge of new energy. From the beginning of the year, prospectors called on everyone to clear-cut national policy away from regulation by the financial weight of index stocks and real estate, focusing on high growth emerging strategic industries in the small cap category, which is responsive to national policy-oriented results. In fact, the gold off the market focus has been more accurate grasp of reason,red wing shoes sale, mainly for national policy-oriented research in a more in depth. Prospectors that, if correctly grasp of national policy guidance, and will have equal footing with the main capital, and will have to explore the market ahead of the eyes that hot.
technology to determine access. For technology stocks, we often hear the word \Prospectors that for this sentence to be divided into two parts view. The first part, technology is not a panacea. Prospectors believe that this statement is correct. First, the technology works is through the existing stock price, including the form, moving averages, volume and other indicators of future stock prices running of derivation, which generally predict the next trend. Therefore the final analysis, the essence of technology is derived from the existing trend to the trend of the future. Under normal circumstances, the general could derive the correct result, because the main operation of a stock trader typically have their own plans, and this trader scheme will run continuously through the price shown. However, the stock market often sudden event, the price will suddenly interrupt the normal operation of the rhythm, which is technical analysis can not predict in advance. This is where the limitations of technology stocks. However, for most ordinary investors, funds and information superiority want to go through with the main contest is obviously unrealistic. Therefore, the stock has run through, to analyze the main manipulator of intent, and make targeted strategy to tackle the most important is still the most realistic method of operation. Also, the main operating a stock, from Jiancang to preliminary pulled up to a whipsaw, and then to the main center line up, then pulled up halfway whipsaw, to speed up the sprint final, has a complete set of operational processes. Main operating a stock price will follow the basic laws governing the operation as long as the grasp of this fundamental law of investors, we can more clearly understand the different stages of the main manipulator of intent. This is the main role of technology stocks. The gold held off by the end of September specialized technical training system, mainly to reveal the basic rules of running stock. Gold stocks off that technology is not necessary to totally unacceptable.
said so much, in fact, the core of gold stocks off investment experience, summed up three points: 1, through macroeconomic and policy environment, largely determine the overall trend for some time the stock market is rising, the oscillation or down to determine the overall trend of strategic operations strategy is to do more, band box, or trends in strategic short operation. 2, through national policy guidance, to determine the next period of time to do more strategic direction, to explore the market the main focus. 3, through professional and technical analysis to determine the main hot spots leading shares, and manipulator of the system according to professional technical and precise to determine the best stocks out of the opportunity to gain lucrative investment.

This article comes from:
Old 10-07-2011, 04:00 PM   #10
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 08:47 on July 18, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Geological Survey

Content: Understanding the classification of total station, level, the main technical indicators; to master the basic operation of total station, measuring angles, measuring side, three-dimensional coordinates and three-dimensional coordinate measuring Setting out principles and methods of operation; understand the total station on the edge of measurement, REM measurement, area measurement and other methods.
focus: total station's basic operations, measurement angle, measured edge, measuring three-dimensional coordinates and three-dimensional coordinates of lofting the principle and method of operation.
Difficulty: Total Station Coordinate of three-dimensional and three-dimensional coordinates of the principle and method of operation.
Teaching Method: The demonstration method of teaching. Explain the Topcon total station used in the classroom a feature of each lecture, the use of the advantages of multi-media classrooms, a live demonstration, and operation projected by the projector to the screen, play a visual image of the effect of making students can quickly grasp the use of total station.
§ 7.1 Total Station (total station) in the Function

With the continuous development of science and technology, the optical range finder, electronic theodolite, micro-processing apparatus and data recording device that blends electronic speed measuring device (referred to as total station) is more mature, and gradually spread. This study indicates that the level of surveying instruments manufacturing technology, science and technology content, degree of applicability, have reached a new stage.
total station is able to automatically measure the angle and distance, and according to certain procedures and formats for the measurement data to the appropriate data collection. Total Station high degree of automation, multi-function, good accuracy, by configuring the appropriate interface, can make the field measurement data collected directly into a computer data processing or automated mapping system to enter. Compared with the traditional method, eliminating the need for manual operation in the middle of a large number of links, so that significantly improved labor efficiency and economic benefits,red wing sale, but also to avoid the manual operation, records and other defects during the high error rate.
Many manufacturers
total station, the main production factory and the corresponding total station series are: the Swiss company's TC series Leica Total Station; Japan TOPCN (Topcon) produced by GTS series; Sokkia SET produced series; Pentax PCS produced series; Nikon DMT produced record power series and Sweden McNair produced GDM Series Total Station. Surveying equipment company in South China's production of the NTS series of 90 Total Station to fill the gaps in our country, is taking a new look to the domestic and international markets.
total station work characteristics:
1, can also angle, distance and automatically records measurements;
2, with a variety of field applications, the scene can be imputed in the measurement results;
3, to achieve data flow;
one, TOPCON Total Station Construction Overview

Figure 1 Pentax Total Station PTS-V2, Figure 2 C-100 Total Station Nikon, Figure 3 shows the total station GTS-710, Figure 4 for the Zeiss Elta R Series Engineering Total Station, Figure 5 Leica TPS1100 Series total station.
II Total Station Features
1, angle measurement (angle observation)
(1) Function: can be horizontal angle, vertical angle measurements.
(2) Method: The theodolite the same, to measure the horizontal angle ∠ AOB, is:
1) When the accuracy is not critical:
A
aiming point - zero (0 SET) - aimed at B point, the level of dial down the size of HR.
2) When high accuracy: - can be measured back to the method (method of observation set).
steps as the same operation with the theodolite, but configuring dial, press the \
2, distance measurement (distance measurement)
PSM, PPM settings - ranging, measuring coordinates, before setting out.
1) prism constant (PSM) settings.
General: PRISM = 0 (first wife prism),-30mm (China-made prism)
2) atmospheric corrections (PPM) (by constant) settings.
input temperature measurement (TEMP), pressure (PRESS), or calculation, the value of the input PPM.
(1) Function: to measure levels from the HD, height VD, and slope distance SD (total station mirror points to the prism mirror point between the height and slope distance)
(2) Method: Sight the prism, according to the \
3, CMM (coordinate measurement)
(1) Function: to measure three-dimensional coordinates of the target point (X, Y, H).
(2) measuring principle

if input: azimuth, station coordinates (,); measured: horizontal angle away from peace. There:
Azimuth:
coordinates:
if the input: S station elevation, measured: instruments with high i, the prism of high v, flat distance, vertical angle, there are:
Height:
(3) methods:
input station S (X, Y, H), instruments with high i, high prism v - aim and point of view B, will set the level of dial readings - targeting prism point T, press the \T can be displayed three-dimensional coordinates of points.
4, point loft (Layout)
(1) Function: According to the design of point P to be setting out the coordinates of P points in the field, the plane marked the location and height of cut to fill.
(2) setting out principles

1) stand in the approximate location of the prism, and by measuring the current position coordinates.
2) setting out the current coordinates and the coordinates of points to be compared, the difference was the distance and the angle difference dHR dD or vertical and horizontal difference between the difference Δ X Δ Y.
3) based on the displayed dD, dHR or ΔX, ΔY, gradually find the location of the point stakeout.
5, process measurement (programs)
(1) data acquisition (data collecting)
(2) Coordinate (layout)
(3) on the side of measurement (MLM), REM measurement (REM), area measurement (AREA), resection (RESECTION) and so on.
(4) data storage management. Including data transmission, data file operations (rename, delete, access).
§ 7.2 TOPCON GTS-312 total station user guide
an instrument panel shows the appearance and functionality
panel key functions are as follows:
- into the coordinate measurement mode key.
- into the distance measurement mode key.
ANG - into the angle measurement mode key.
MENU - measurement mode key to enter the main menu.
ESC - to interrupt the ongoing operation, return to the previous menu.
POWER - the power key
- move around the cursor keys
▲ - the cursor moves up and down scroll off the key
F1, F2, F3, F4 - soft function keys, the function corresponding to the appropriate location shown on the display command.
the meaning of symbols on the display:
V - vertical circle reading; HR - reading level to read the disk (right to count); HL - level read the disk reading (left to count);
HD - horizontal distance; VD - Instrument height difference between the telescope to the prism; SD - slant range; * - is distance;
N - North coordinate, x; E - east coordinate,red wing motorcycle boots, y; Z - zenith coordinates, elevation H.
Second, the total station measurement mode introduces several
1, the angle measurement mode
: Press ANG enter, can be horizontal angle, vertical angle measurement, tilt correction switch settings.

Page 1

F1 OSET: set the level of reading is: 0 ° 0000 \
F2 HOLD: Lock level reading.
F3 HSET: any size to set the level of reading.
F4 P1 ↓: access to page 2.

page 2

F1 TILT: Tilt correction set switch.
F2 REP: retest method.
F3 V%: vertical angle with the percentage displayed.
F4 P2 ↓: access to page 3.

Page 3

F1 H-BZ: 90 ° horizontal angle instrument every turn, whether to beep.
F2 R / L: Right to the reading level of HR / HL left to switch to the level of reading, usually with HR.
F3 CMPS: zenith distance V / vertical angle CMPS switch, and generally V.
F4 P3 ↓: enter on page 1.
2, distance measurement mode
: Press to enter, can be horizontal angle, vertical angle, slope distance, flat distance, height measurement and PSM, PPM, and other settings from the unit.

Page 1

F1 MEAS: measurement.
F2 MODE: Set the measurement mode, Fine / coarse / tragcking (fine test / rough measurement / tracking).
F3 S / A: Setting the prism constant correction value (PSM), atmospheric correction value (PPM).

page 2

F1 OFSET: eccentricity measurement.
F2 SO: Setting out from the measurement.
F3 m / f / i: distance in meters / feet / inch switch.
F4 P2 ↓: enter on page 1.
3,red wing motorcycle boot, coordinate measuring mode
: Press enter to coordinate (N, E, H), horizontal angle, vertical angle, slope distance measurement and PSM, PPM, and other settings from the unit.

page 1

F1 MEAS: measurement.
F2 MODE: Set the measurement mode, Fine / Coarse / Tracking.
F3 S / A: set the prism corrections (PSM), atmospheric correction value (PPM) constant.

page 2

F1 R. HT: the input prism high.
F2 INS.HT: Enter the equipment high.
F3 OCC: Enter station coordinates.
F4 P2 ↓: access to page 3.

Page 3

F1 OFSET: eccentricity measurement.
F2 ---
F3 m / f / i: distance in meters / feet / inch switch.
F4 P3 ↓: enter on page 1.

4, the main menu mode
: Press MENU to enter the data can be collected, Coordinate, program execution, memory management (data file editing, transfer and inquiry), the parameter settings.
Third, Total Station Features
measured before, to make the following settings - Press or to enter or coordinate measuring distance measurement mode, then the first one of the S / A (F3).
1, setting the prism constant PRISM - Prism imports more than 0, domestic prism mostly-30mm. (See specific instructions)
2, PPM atmospheric corrections settings - by \(Or in accordance with the instructions of the formula to calculate the PPM value, according to \
Description: PRISM, PPM set, before the new settings in the absence of the instrument to preserve the existing settings.
(a) of the angle measurement
by ANG key to enter the angle mode (after booting the default mode), the horizontal angle, vertical angle measurement method is basically the same operation method and the theodolite. Sighting target, record the instrument readings showed the level of HR and the vertical dial dial readings V.
(b) of the distance measurement
press the button, enter the distance mode, aimed at the prism, press F1 (MEAS), record the instrument to test the site from the prism point level between the HD, the lens and the slope distance between the lens and lens and lens between SD The height difference VD.
(c) of the coordinate measuring

1, according to ANG key to enter the angle measurement mode, aim and point of view A.
2, according to HSET, enter the station after O to A the coordinates of the point of view azimuth.
such as: input 65.4839, that is entered.
3, keys, enter the coordinate measuring mode. By P ↓, into page 2.
4, according to OCC, respectively, N, E, Z coordinates of the input station (X0, Y0, H0).
5, by P ↓, into page 2, in the INS.HT field, enter the instrument high.
6, according to P ↓, into page 2, in R. HT column, enter the B point of the prism high.
7, aiming to be measuring point B, press the MEAS, have B point (XB, YB, HB).
(d) Coordinate sporadic point (do not use paper)
1, press MENU, enter the measurement mode the main menu.
2, according to LAYOUT, into the lofting process, then SKP, skip using the file.
3, according to OOC.PT (F1), then NEZ,red wing heritage, enter the coordinates of the station O points (X0, Y0, H0); and INS.HT column, enter the instrument high.
4, according to BACKSIGHT (F2), then NE / AZ, enter the coordinates after the point of view A (xA, yA); if I do not know A point coordinates and known coordinates azimuth, you can then AZ, key input in HR value. A point of aim, press YES.
5, according LAYOUT (F3), then NEZ, the input to be setting out the coordinates of point B (xB, yB, HB) and the measuring rod of high single-mirror prism, press ANGLE (F1). Use the brake and the level of micro-level spiral, so that shows dHR = 0 ° 0000 \
6, according to DIST, measurement, according to the command shown dHD prism of those who move along the OB, if dHD is positive, then move to the O point; the other hand, if dHD is negative, then moved to the distance, until dHD = 0, the legislature prism point is the B point of the plane location.
7, it is the legislation show the dZ values at the point of cut to fill the prism height, is to dig and negative for the filling.
8, press the NEXT - repeated 5, 6 step, setting out the next point C.
§ 7.3 Notice of Total Station use and maintenance
one total station custody Note
1, keeping the instrument by the person responsible brought back to the office every day after use site; not on the site toolbox.
2, instrument box should be kept dry, to water and the timely replacement desiccant moisture. Specialized equipment shall be placed or fixed position shelves.
3, long-term instruments when not in regular ventilation should be around January mildew and flooding tidal power to keep equipment in good working condition.
4, to be neatly placed equipment may not be inverted.
Second, the use should pay attention to matters
1, pre-construction should check the equipment box straps and handles are secure.
2, after the extraction equipment out of the box before the box to place the instrument in the sights and locations of the way, handling equipment, it must hold the handle, remove the instrument from the instrument case, or into cabinets, please hold handle and the base of live instruments, not holding the lower part of the display unit. Equipment must not take the tube, otherwise it will affect the internal fixed component, thereby reducing the accuracy of the instrument. Hold the base should be part of the instrument, or both hands to hold the lower part of the telescope frame. Instruments used up, the first cover lens cover, and wipe the surface of the dust. Packing when the appropriateness of each part to be placed, close the lid should be accessible.
3, in the sunlight under the observation instrument, apparatus should be given an umbrella and wear sun shade, so as not to affect the observation accuracy. Measured in the cluttered environment, the instrument must be hand guard. When the instrument is mounted on a smooth surface, use the string (or thin wire) to a tripod of three legs together to stop them from slipping.
4, when the instrument set up a tripod, wooden tripod as much as possible, because the use of metal tripod may cause vibration, thus affecting the measurement accuracy.
5, when the measuring stations distance, moving station should be the instrument removed, the container is carrying away. Walk before you check whether the locked cabinets, check the seat belt is fastened. When the short distance between stations, stations can be moved together with the tripod with the instrument against the shoulder, but the equipment to keep upright.
6, moving points, you should check the instrument and tripod connection is solid, handling, should the brake screw slightly shut, the instrument in the removal station process will not shake.
7, failure of any part of the instrument is not reluctant to use, immediately repair, or equipment will increase the extent of damage.
8, components should be kept clean, as contamination of Fui Sha must use a soft brush or lens cleaning paper wipe. Prohibit the use of fingers touching the instrument to any optical surface. Clean equipment lens surface, first brush with a clean sweep the dust off, and then dip a clean cotton cloth Alcohol wireless center outward from the lens of a circle and gently wipe. Remove the instrument case on the role of the dust must not any thinner or gasoline, and the application of clean cloth dampened in neutral detergent scrub.
9, wet environments, operating over the surface with a soft cloth to wipe the equipment after the packing of water and dust. Back at the office immediately unpack the equipment kept in dry place and thoroughly dry it before packing inside.
10, winter indoor and outdoor temperature difference is large, outdoor equipment, or move out indoors, should be out of the box from time to time before.
Third, battery
total station total station battery is one of the most important part,red wing mens boots, and now total station is equipped with batteries generally Ni-MH (nickel-metal hydride batteries) and Ni-Cd (nickel-cadmium batteries), battery good bad, how much power determines the length of time outside the industry.
1, proposed to open during the power not to remove the battery, because the stored data may be lost at this time, so the power is off before inserting or removing the battery.
2, rechargeable battery can be recharged repeatedly using, but if there is still remaining in the battery state of charge of electricity, it will shorten the battery's working time, this time, the battery voltage can be recovered by refreshing, thereby improving the job time, a fully charged battery discharge time is about 8 hours.
3, do not charge or discharge continuously, otherwise it will damage the battery and charger, if necessary, to charge or discharge, you should stop charging for about 30 minutes before using the charger.
not just charge the battery after the charge or discharge, and sometimes this would result in battery damage.
4, exceeds the charging time will shorten battery life, should be avoided and the level of remaining battery capacity displayed on the current measurement mode, the angle measurement mode, the battery remaining capacity enough, can not guarantee that the battery In the distance measurement mode, also can be used, because of the distance measurement mode power consumption higher than the angle measurement mode, when the distance from the point of view mode to mode, the lack of battery capacity, ranging from time to time suspended.
short, only in their daily work,red wing shoe store, pay attention to the use of total station and maintenance, pay attention to the battery charge and discharge total station, can extend the life of total station, so to maximize the effectiveness of total station