Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default SEO - Search Engine Optimisation

1300 624 887,gucci sneakers for men
info@freedomseo.com.au Freedom SEO – The Online Marketing Experts Effective marketing communicates within the spaces the customers are interacting. So when more and more of your customers are heading online to research,gucci sneakers for women, interact with and purchase your product and services,men designer wallets, it makes sense to have a strong online presence.
Freedom SEO is a holistic provider of online marketing services. Our goal is to be able to provide the services you need,gucci bags sale, and not to be limited by a narrow product selection. Our product range will take our clients from A to online hero. How would you like to grow
your business with Freedom SEO?
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,red wing mens boots

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 49304138 at 08:56 on July 16, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
time flies.
blink of an eye has been to France three years.
do not want to go look back over the past three years, do not want to fall into the endless cycle, only vaguely remember, the first two years of the National Day, standing in the restaurant washing dishes, such as between the steamer-like, listening to the rumbling outside Fireworks sound.
standing under the Eiffel Tower, in front is a sky full of fireworks.
after all, only to find themselves wrong, thought it was only out of a wall,red wing shoes online, not knowing they fall into another abyss.
still miss some people, some things, especially the home. Remember lying in bed can be lazy, my mother comes into the room greeting. Remember to leave,red wing motorcycle boots, reluctantly downstairs grandparents waved goodbye.
I know I am,red wing heritage, after all, is not mature enough. I have left to graduate,red wing shoes, put away laughing at my desk. I still was naive of me. I'm still naive not change for some has been attempting to change the fact that you want to waste the opportunity,red wing shoes outlet, wasted youth.
2009, is to make good choices.
all love me, I love the people, whether or not the intersection of 2009 we, at least in a deep mark I would do a good job for us. Total before you on my attitude than last year, six months to live alone before I discover that a person's happiness is also very exciting and moving.
my first dream, though perhaps not reach, what you want, the dream of 2009, please wait for me, I will go along, no matter what the outcome.
turn on the computer, watching the fireworks photo, give yourself a big smile.
fireworks this year, particularly.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

of: Liurong Ting Liu

Jinqianzaixian News Jinping County,belstaff jacket, a 17-year-old boy, in less than two years, to take cajoled, threatened and other means of inducement and has 14 to 3 implementation of adultery were young girls. October 8, Jinping County Court of First Instance to the teen sentenced for rape in prison for 7 years.
Court found, that the 17-year-old A strong (a pseudonym) from May 2009 to May 2010,belstaff jackets, has to send sugar to send money to buy something to eat and so on the grounds, the 7-year-old girl Affen (a pseudonym) forcibly pulled the implementation of the victim's home and raping their own homes, up to 6 times; June 2009, the defendant in the same way A strong,2 lovelorn young Liansha police ask for help befor, the victim and the neighbor has 4 to 6-year-old Afghan girl Fang (a pseudonym) to implement the adultery; May 2009 to May 2010, the defendant in order to send strong Arab silkworm, invited to play victim to its own ground that the 6-year-old girl has Ali (not his real name) pulled its own and the victim implementation of adultery 4. The Court also identified A strong offense was exposed,outlet belstaff, at 23 May 2010, accompanied by his father, gave himself up voluntarily to Jinping County Public Security Bureau.
Court that Ah strong ignore national laws,200 people holding sticks beaten vegetable cooking, to cajole, seduce and threats,belstaff panther jacket, has 14 times against three young girls raped,belstaff uk, behavioral consequences are serious, violated the relevant provisions of the Criminal Law, constitutes rape crime. A strong defendant after the incident gave himself up voluntarily to the public security organ, a true account of his crime, can be lighter or mitigated punishment according to law; the same time, the perpetrator under the age of 18 years of age, should be given a lighter or mitigated punishment.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33124 2010 年 12 月 25 日 20:29 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
2010 should be passed. Oh, do not know today what the wind pumping, wanted to write. Out of more than six months. I get? Is not able to understand understanding understand an industry, learn, progress, harvest. Are considered to have it. But felt very tired ah. It had a good half full, every day, remember this time, you can work, see friends on the QQ space, give the person I want to make a phone call. But sometimes hate this time because I want one too. May be one reason for too long? Today is Christmas, one of the most helpless Christmas. One Christmas Eve, a person's Christmas, the carnival will be a night person? Is it a holiday does not belong to me? Fortunately, there are many friends remember me, send me a message, QQ message, space message. For Christmas Eve, it still had a good Christmas! Ha ha! The good news is today the most I can go home. Book a ticket for tomorrow. Ha ha!
come here for half a year, so there was no such ups and downs of mood. Strange to say, Christmas Eve is not safe, open the mail first thing the morning, fishing fishing for bottles, but the first ever waste bottle groan. Which idiot made inexplicable boring bottle his mother,red wing shoes outlet, to curse me out! N-day customer telephone call was a roar, and do not remember one Christmas Eve yesterday, today is Christmas, Merry Christmas you that say something? ? Besides the evening, promised a good client to delivery. But because I am a little neglect. By colleagues to play. But also by colleagues throat. Do not you all see things with my ass? No way, phone calls and clients to apologize, saying nice things, looking for excuses. Once again delayed a day. Think of all Biequ. Waiting for, against me, do things. You gave me waiting. I engage you, I told you last name,red wing heritage, unless you leave my sight. Then, because of his mistakes,red wing shoes sale, was boss \Finally, the goods traversing this route a customer call. Could not bear it. No place to vent the fire, had their own grievances. 27 years old, once again disgrace. The evening could not eat, a person looking at the computer,red wing boot store, watching a friend log,red wing sale, drinking beer, eating potato chips, beef Ligament, grilled chicken, peanuts, ham, and then I did not have the 3-year Master Kong noodles (I did not want to eat as is.) And so,red wing work boots, after my depressing Christmas Eve.
Now, Christmas, or a busy day. The morning of physical labor this year are done, I feel pretty good, when the exercise was. Long time no activity. I want to eat at noon got his wish to eat the (dumplings), although not very nice, but still very yangkeng. That apply to the boss's approval to go home, ha ha, you can go home early. Oh, happy! The afternoon is still busy. Finished goods, drove back, had 8 points, dinner continued yesterday old. Less is the only damn noodles. Decided to eat it once in 2010! Want to call her, but it can not play. . . . . . Drinking beer, write down the first time in 10 years as a diary of the bar.
hope my friends and family, as well as her. Be happy. Oh, Merry Christmas. Looking forward to the arrival of Carnival Night boring!
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #5
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

,red wing boot store

| Back to logs list

33087 2010 年 10 月 25 日 23:23 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
tag leadership of TV ads TV station

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 01:32 PM   #6
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

The tragic death of the boy

■ intern reporter Solutions Xiang Xu Shu Tong / Zhang surgery report / photo

12 noon yesterday to about Shuangyang District, Changchun City Stadium in the door, 18-year-old boy Lu Bin was cut neck muscle death. It is understood that the suspect was killed Shuangyang Lu Bin, a student in the district,belstaff jacket, of the incident, the scene there is a girl's right arm was chopped suspects. Suspects have been Shuangyang District Public Security Bureau Detention cases characterized as brawls. Student fights for the event, Provincial Committee, Party secretary of Guangzhou Sea Changchun given instructions: . There are many people in the crowd discussing the matter. This reporter saw the stadium and in front of a few meters before the line under the steps, there are a large share of blood. For this case of the incident,14-year-old woman an excuse to set his friends to have ###### with their son to school, the witness broke in two versions.
● version of one: of the incident,belstaff leather jacket, the victim and the injured girl Lu Bin was speaking at the stadium entrance, the suspects did not come up preparedness to take advantage of Lu Bin, Lu Bin a knife to cut the neck muscle, and in the process of struggling Lu Bin's left knee will be chopped. Then turn the suspect's right arm and chopped the girl fled the scene.
● Version II: time of the incident, the suspects asked the girl's neck with a knife Bi Zhu, and Lu Bin know the girl and tried to rescue the girls want to, then the suspect stabbed the neck muscle Lu Bin cut and chopped the girl in the arm and fled. It is understood the suspect's knife is a knife assault.
According to onlookers about the scene, the suspect is a secondary school in Shuangyang District students and injured another high school girl students in Shuangyang District.
police saying: brawl suspect cases have been characterized as XingJu

Subsequently, the reporter went to the suspects attended the school, the school doors locked, the guard does not allow journalists to enter. In the Shuangyang District Public Security Bureau, Office of the Minister Li said that at present this case as both qualitative brawl fight, the suspect has been XingJu.
family of the deceased: children usually very honest sensible not heard he has a girlfriend

17 o'clock yesterday, in the Shuangyang District Hospital inpatient ward on the second floor next to the operating room, the reporters see to murder the boy and his family, Lu Bin Lu Bin,outlet belstaff, many relatives and friends in the surrounding guard him. Lu Bin's mother opened the white cloth would like to see his son, the reporter saw at Lu Bin's neck wounds with a deep, almost into a big hole.
's mother Lee said Lu Bin Lu Bin, 18, after dropping out of school a year ago, a steel plant in the Shuangyang area to work. Children usually honest man, very sensible, and people have never been in a fight.
According to Lu Bin's mother speaking, they are pretty good family home, living in the suburbs Shuangyang District, doing farming business. to work may be all right.
the victim's sister, Lu Bin, still stood beside his brother's crying, she said: , nor is it love talk. the arm was chopped the girl, she was in the operating room for surgery, her grandparents, teachers are still waiting for the operating room door. According to the girl's grandfather introduced, the girl named Min, 16 years old, on the third day in the Shuangyang Area with high school. They are listening to his granddaughter's teacher to know his granddaughter accident notification, they do not know the specific reasons for the accident. Then a reporter asked what the specific situation of girls, the teacher, the teacher refused to interview.
the families of other patients outside the operating room to tell reporters that the girl was sent around 18:00, when the families heard the doctor told the girl, the girl had fractures of his right hand,belstaff sale, and needs a solid steel plate, which increases the money plate need ten thousand dollars. At 8:30, until the reporters to leave the hospital,belstaff jacken,16-year-old dissatisfied with some money to call the Justice Department turned over to the parents rights, the injured girl has not come out from the operating room.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #7
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 183832 at 21:36 on October 26 2009 read (loading. ..) Comments (2) Categories: funny
with his 5-year daughter to the little white face on the Dance to the Guaipao.

as a friend to fight, detained for 15 days, after coming out of a person I pay medical expenses.

right channeling his subordinates resigned.

room did not, rent a haunted house every night, the wall is too thin, every night listening to next door called chuang, and the sound is still a man.

bought a Chihuahua raised in February found a husky.

online shoot a little girl, a meeting know that this is a divorce, her son was a year younger than me, kill me every day now, said it was to my left, I go, you know divorced 2 years I have, you Ya is also said to be a woman of non-sense of foreboding.

night drunk to 1912,red wing shoes, then woke up and saw a man in a hotel, and now do not know so do not ask him to stay at home ... ...

dog, let sit Ah, Ah roll, to roll Ah,red wing shoes online, Ah inverted.

hungry to bite my clothes, never eat dog food at night while I was asleep, his steal in the fridge to eat garlic.

Ah in the end I say you is not the dogs, pull on the street you slip, had wanted to strike up a girl through you,red wing store, you will trace the old lady TM rear end, he saw beauty touch you, you pull feces. You say you are not bt.

I give you special sad day I can be you, see my friends just like met Qindie Yes, Montreal roll.

I Had a dog I really throw you eat hot pot.

want to lose weight, hungry every day, one day could not bear it, bought a 7 kg persimmon, eating poisoned.

to spend 8 dollars to buy a yoga CD, and training of 4 days, the neck stretch, now 2, is not as high as the shoulders, the woman saw me said I was smelly bt.

want to play point night romantic,red wing heritage, candlelit dinner for ourselves to do, the results of the quilt on fire. My mother thought I was had wanted to be self-immolation, give me mental hospital for 2 days.

really lonely and spent a large upper eyelid 5 to buy a goldfish, bought after the bulging belly in the water motionless. I always thought it was dead, there are days of urine urinary finished, easily threw the toilet, this grandson of travel in the urine is called a joy, ah, can not bear to give it red pit,red wing motorcycle boots, the start to remove from the urine come. Results hands started peeling, I'm still not good.

eat stir-fried cake covered beer, eat ravioli get that pedicure. Bus doors do is head on a nail shot Da Cangying hand, buying up the stock had no to the White Cloud Temple to burn incense burning, the phone is not out of merit in the box to get out.

out the door of a monk that I become rich, is now taking back the word, a pleasure to spend 570 dollars to buy him a jade amulet, so every day with my mouth, one day my buddy came to say tongue how green, I looked out the original Jade is a big glass, buddy said: have you seen Taoist monks in it? I think also, grandson to lie to you lie to me, let me also his mother every day, non-dangling, now a mother tongue other people thought I was his gall bladder burst, you say that girl I can manage.

nightmares every day, not being slaughtered, is to allow the animal to rape.

want to be honest at home watching TV, tm Taiwan and Taiwan play \billion big daddy. Ah you said Pro: I was not this.

and my peers are not so live, ah, another station to: yet again a promise more than three meaningful things to do every day, yelling, incomplete efforts toward it yesterday, today, anti-spy to Myanmar collapse of a major drug dealer , possible? Than three, I tell you, I am Wang large chicken child, I was the girl groups of iron, you believe it? TM really want television smashed.

the alumni would like to seek for 2 people to eat the rest of the little girl, my elementary school all married woman, plus high school college class, the result will not let me through, saying that would be what I go to school bad boy, I Ben are three of the TM.

to just write posts, trip time, the computer automatically shut down 2 times, no cigarette, and garbage pick pumping smoke fart,red wing heritage boot, hand also allows the pinning of a press.

I deleted the last sentence, the classic word.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #8
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 183832 at 21:36 on October 26 2009 read (loading. ..) Comments (2) Categories: funny
with his 5-year daughter to the little white face on the Dance to the Guaipao.

as a friend to fight, detained for 15 days, after coming out of a person I pay medical expenses.

right channeling his subordinates resigned.

room did not, rent a haunted house every night, the wall is too thin, every night listening to next door called chuang,red wing shoes online, and the sound is still a man.

bought a Chihuahua raised in February found a husky.

online shoot a little girl,red wing sale, a meeting know that this is a divorce, her son was a year younger than me, kill me every day now, said it was to my left, I go, you know divorced 2 years I have, you Ya is also said to be a woman of non-sense of foreboding.

night drunk to 1912, then woke up and saw a man in a hotel, and now do not know so do not ask him to stay at home ... ...

dog, let sit Ah, Ah roll, to roll Ah, Ah inverted.

hungry to bite my clothes, never eat dog food at night while I was asleep, his steal in the fridge to eat garlic.

Ah in the end I say you is not the dogs, pull on the street you slip, had wanted to strike up a girl through you, you will trace the old lady TM rear end, he saw beauty touch you, you pull feces. You say you are not bt.

I give you special sad day I can be you, see my friends just like met Qindie Yes, Montreal roll.

I Had a dog I really throw you eat hot pot.

want to lose weight, hungry every day, one day could not bear it, bought a 7 kg persimmon, eating poisoned.

to spend 8 dollars to buy a yoga CD, and training of 4 days, the neck stretch, now 2, is not as high as the shoulders, the woman saw me said I was smelly bt.

want to play point night romantic, candlelit dinner for ourselves to do, the results of the quilt on fire. My mother thought I was had wanted to be self-immolation, give me mental hospital for 2 days.

really lonely and spent a large upper eyelid 5 to buy a goldfish, bought after the bulging belly in the water motionless. I always thought it was dead, there are days of urine urinary finished, easily threw the toilet, this grandson of travel in the urine is called a joy, ah, can not bear to give it red pit, the start to remove from the urine come. Results hands started peeling, I'm still not good.

eat stir-fried cake covered beer, eat ravioli get that pedicure. Bus doors do is head on a nail shot Da Cangying hand, buying up the stock had no to the White Cloud Temple to burn incense burning, the phone is not out of merit in the box to get out.

out the door of a monk that I become rich, is now taking back the word, a pleasure to spend 570 dollars to buy him a jade amulet,red wing shoe store, so every day with my mouth, one day my buddy came to say tongue how green, I looked out the original Jade is a big glass, buddy said: have you seen Taoist monks in it? I think also, grandson to lie to you lie to me, let me also his mother every day, non-dangling, now a mother tongue other people thought I was his gall bladder burst, you say that girl I can manage.

nightmares every day, not being slaughtered, is to allow the animal to rape.

want to be honest at home watching TV, tm Taiwan and Taiwan play \billion big daddy. Ah you said Pro: I was not this.

and my peers are not so live,red wing boot store, ah, another station to: yet again a promise more than three meaningful things to do every day, yelling,red wing shoes outlet, incomplete efforts toward it yesterday, today, anti-spy to Myanmar collapse of a major drug dealer , possible? Than three, I tell you, I am Wang large chicken child, I was the girl groups of iron, you believe it? TM really want television smashed.

the alumni would like to seek for 2 people to eat the rest of the little girl, my elementary school all married woman, plus high school college class, the result will not let me through, saying that would be what I go to school bad boy,red wing motorcycle boot, I Ben are three of the TM.

to just write posts, trip time, the computer automatically shut down 2 times, no cigarette, and garbage pick pumping smoke fart, hand also allows the pinning of a press.

I deleted the last sentence, the classic word.
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #9
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

□ Legal Channel reporter Zhang Chunmei London correspondent for this newspaper reporter Shen Zhi-a / text chart

and this is a story about maternal love: a 19-year-old boy and his associates to flee after the robbery and murder, the results persuaded her mother gave himself up, when his accomplice was sentenced to death immediately, he has since turned himself received suspended sentences. He said the mother gave him a second chance at life. This is what kind of mother? Son in jail the mother for her son do? Do not worry, listen to me slowly to you to have been.
【Live】 bookstore manager for the inmates to send a letter

11 19, Henan Province, the fourth hall of the prison, when the prisoners Huan Sun West Engineering from Luoyang, Xinhua Bookstore Manager maintenance electrician took the heavy book, his eyes suffused with tears, filled with gratitude.
Sun Huan, aged 27, of Luoyang City Mengjin County. 8 years ago, he was sentenced to death for robbery, suspended for 2 years the implementation, due to good behavior has been commuted to life imprisonment, imprisonment for 20 years. According to Zhi-chief of prison education are, at present, the prison has Huan Sun reported the commutation request.
However,19-year-old girls living together with her boyfrie, a bookstore manager, why send prisoners to a special book? Things have to start from the mother of Miss Duan Huan Sun talking about.
any mother would love their children, no matter what kind of child's fault, will patrol the child,belstaff panther jacket, for fear that their children be the slightest grievance. But Miss Duan and general mother did not like the eyes of the neighbors, she even point
Miss Duan has a child and a daughter, son, Huan Sun not only handsome, very smart, the only drawback is playing. Because fun, never graduated from junior high school. One night in 2000, Sun Huan suddenly ran home, Miss Duan found the performance of his son and not the same as usual, and clothes covered with blood. After a conversation, she knew, his son killed a man outside, this home is ready to escape. to large have not heard my words, this time you heard a word for it mom. to surrender it, surrender is the only way out.
turn】 【accomplice was executed, he was sentenced to death with reprieve

family you would not say so. He deserved this is, how the court sentence,belstaff jacket, we all recognize.
proved Miss Duan choice is correct.
Sun Huan brought to justice after the robbery and his accomplices were sentenced to death immediately, because he had voluntarily surrendered themselves to be sentenced to death suspended for 2 years implementation. That year, Sun Huan age of 19. Although the lips of a son low. New Year's Eve when the first year in prison, Sun Huan wrote a letter to his mother: Sun Huan emotions wrong.
】 【new techniques in prison, the mother Yao Jinya full support

a chance, police officers heard the Sun Huan in singing songs, after doing ideological work and found that Sun Huan like to sing, and a good voice. As a result, the prison guards so that he took part in the prison's art team.
the art team, Sun Huan began a systematic study music, gradually, also thought to open, have a smile on his face, but also find hope in life. Soon, Sun Huan idea to his mother, want the mother to help buy some music books.
Sun Huan, said: skills for the job after Haozhaogongzuo out, I letting my mom bought me a lot about household appliances maintenance of books. Because the transformation of good behavior, Sun Huan was commuted, he believes he can be mitigating the future, the future is full of hope.
In fact, Miss Duan family is very general, she did not work, relying on his wife children work outside the home family.
moved】 【mother to buy books on the road a car accident, moving the local bookstore

but some books are too specialized, the market is not easy to buy,belstaff jackets sale, Miss Duan workers went to the Xinhua Bookstore in the West specializing in Luoyang Order,belstaff leather jacket, pick up the book on the way results in an accident. came, I was more than a month only after her mother was hit by a car.
local Xinhua Bookstore staff know what Miss Duan and his son, the very moved, decided to specifically go to jail, for the Sun Huan and other inmates donated a batch of books, so that they better learn some knowledge peace of mind transformation.
the Xinhua Bookstore managers also prepared specifically for the Sun Huan highly professional books, and in the morning of November 19, presented himself posted to the Sun Huan book.
Today, Sun Huan has mastered the electronic, electrical and other aspects of technology, is a positive transformation, to meet the new tomorrow.
mother's love has the magic power

from 19 to 27 years, Sun Huan already spent in jail time 8 years of our lives, to him, this only is irreparable regrets. If time can be reversed,1 years commercial credit card cash profit of 560, in flagrante delicto, he could hear his mother again, then learned that my mother once taught, the tragedy might not occur.
loss of freedom in the Sun Fun, he first heard the words of the mother. This is the mother's words gave him a second chance at life.
this, we can only say that he clearly knows his mother is a mother, she did not cover up mistakes made by the son, but teaching him to face. Fun in the Sun after serving a sentence, paragraph of Ms son did not give up hope,belstaff shop, make every effort to buy books for his son and let him progress.
children break the law in jail, as parents, Miss Duan not the first nor the last one. This reminded me of the newspaper published on November 20, Later, his natural mother is still turning a blind eye.
the child Say the least, even if he was not sentenced to death, when he was all alone in prison when that has been abandoned by his family, he will see the second day of hope?
to the prison several times before the interview because I know that many people are breaking the law after the family and loved ones abandoned.
not free, nor the family and look forward to tomorrow, to be abandoned will mend it? No heart of hope, light is dim.
Data show that youth crime, because of improper tutoring, about 50%, as doting parents, spoiled child, simple and crude methods of education, parent education methods are not uniform, absolutely nothing, lost control, too harsh so easily lead to child crime.
recent years, juvenile crime is increasing. For these Of course the answer is no, the king did not know, a lot of prisoners under the influence of the family, through their own efforts, was released from prison and then open up a vast world. Therefore, the most important of all, to those who lost boy opened a window, so that they learn to face life.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #10
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

the saying goes, war, brothers, father and son soldiers into battle,belstaff shop, and from Henan were three brothers with their own relatives,outlet belstaff, but to form a skid car theft ring and drove the country people who commit crimes, theft at home, how to do good research grams of cars to economy cars stolen just two days to pry 4 cases, involving a value of up to 10 million.
Review

two days, four skid car theft

October 18 this year,17 -year-old electric car theft trial court for co, Black Road, a hotel door a Buick stolen car notebook computers, large amounts of cash stolen, the same day the hotel entrance by the Eleventh Road, a Buick car stolen, car, inside the trunk of a large number of items stolen. 19, by seven in the vicinity of the recurrence of a hotel door prize event was the Buick, the car stolen laptops and other items ... ... in which the loss of a laptop Buick There is also a lot of financial information a company , involves confidential company property.
just two days,belstaff uk, there were four vehicle theft auto glass smashing pry the case of goods, under the police set up a task force on this calendar focuses on the investigation.
means

forced open the door using the socket and screwdriver

task force police retrieved a large amount of surveillance video, surveillance video discovered by the criminal suspect clues, as the modus operandi is very similar,belstaff jacket, so several of these were cases of stealing cars skid and string.
11 month, police get clues task force,belstaff leather, in Jiangxi Province, will be two car theft suspects arrested pry through the trial found that a number of cities in the province they pry more than 10 vehicles from the crime of theft, but they are not four suspects in this case.
cases of temporary hardship, after analysis, get a favorable clues, the suspects appeared in Shenzhen, Shenzhen, then went to the police under the calendar, December 2 will be involved in the case of three suspects in one fell swoop Henan membership captured, and found L-shaped sleeve, large screwdriver and other tools for committing crimes.
calendar under the Public Security Bureau of Interpol, according to a squadron instructor Luan shock brigade introduction, the three very simple methods of crime suspects, mainly by means of violence forced open the doors, often use the sleeve with a screwdriver pry directly door, ransacked the car in the article, through the car button to open the trunk, the trunk of the same items looted.
crime

ten seconds will be able to pry open the door

through the trial, the three suspects in Henan man everyone, including Lee and construction of Li Moujun pro-brothers,19 -year-old security indecent Nvwang been arrested 12 years, and Xu is the suspect's relatives and brothers, who in their home provinces and cities in the country by car gang fled after committing the crime.
Luan Chen introduced, according to the trial found that this group of suspects is very cunning, and crime clear division of labor, which is responsible for his brother Lee was built specifically to drive, choose a city to reach a good place after committing the crime, Lee drove to the building main road in a landmark former head of the collusion, but Limou Jun and Xu will be responsible for committing the crime, aimed at the target, the two lookout for a man committing the crime a person using a screwdriver in a short sleeve and will be able to more than ten seconds the door forced open in the car after the looted items will be stolen goods sent to a taxi waiting at the Lee Building.
after trial, Lee built three car theft rings to pry two days implementing economic theft of four, involving the value of more than 10 million yuan, the company's financial information related to the notebook computer has been recovered, and the return of the owner.
reporters QUJING