Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 09-19-2011, 05:16 AM   #1
2h4c6o7q2l
Commander In Chief

2h4c6o7q2l is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

149378 2009 年 02 月 03 日 21:04 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Classification: This is the life
Bitter sweet life ~
good: only I feel that, realized in order to be useful, before my own; their less than enlightened, you gave me, and I could not pick.

like a different hand in constant reach for the cup, only two flavors, but Let me put that which is usually a cup?
since primary school, learning is the mission, a very young age I do not know what is entertainment and what is love, maybe kicking a ball can make me happy and full of the taste of water, I have never felt.
junior high school, boys began to stir the hearts of treason, and when I play school, played and when, it even increased in the hundred and the results are not as fiercely me knocked to the ground. . . Yes, I chose to put that sweet, having fun, enjoy the fun. . . The end, the family down, I feel great remorse to the rest of my cup of bitterness, is so bitter.
to high school, as if the past is a replica, from his own temper, enjoy the sway their feelings, that happiness, that happiness. . . After the college entrance examination, surprise art I still could not escape the cup of bitter water. . . Still bitter. . . From the mouth to the heart, bitter.
unhappy that the University may be a continuation of grievances, in a place aversion to suppress their own, still not so hard to learn something, a lot of river running north and south end of the day . . . Did not seem to learn anything. . .
saw it, and reflect on their own, the original of my inertia, sweet as honey is to first reach for that cup of water.
ancients goes a calm, profound Chinese characters dripping embodied in this delicate moment, the same two glasses of water, to drink the cup of bitter, then sweet, certainly as sweet as honey: and sweet to drink, of course, the moment of happy, happy, happy face will be filled in the brilliant, but then the cup of bitterness it? Extremely bitter, and even the rest of the people the courage to reach for that cup! ~
Who am I? Who is to pay, or obtain a copy of those?
has come to my own personality, proud of their own pride in doing things, but in the final analysis, I was paying in the end, or obtain a copy?
boss said today, to drink sweet water, that is, on request. You up to sweet water to drink, you are comfortable, you can later? You left your most intimate grievances of people, that is your own, the future of their own, so be loved yourself? And who does not love what their capital to love others, love work, love of family?
people really pay is the willingness to drink the first cup of grievances, whether their own or someone else, or we, because you are left to others to stay for the future, for themselves, is that after the most bitter sweet cup of water!
regarding a growing tired after crying, smiling still, I finally understand So this is the last time I asked to put that sweet. Paid to do a real person!

doing now planning a business sustainable, healthy and rapid development, is a desire by local and technical programs to address the
reflection
look plain I have been through that growth, there is always something that I myself do a good job, or does it show the advantages of a particular aspect of their own, you will get what I want. The future, is no longer a niche market, but the ability of the market, my impulse, my passion, passion might make me look, but the stable but it will more and more away from me, I'm getting far away from success. . .
to do the planning! Be realistic, pragmatic, materialistic spirit! Sometimes people need to always believe in yourself, and do not want to believe in reality, even if their need is fantasy, it will still be to believe! Must do what is it? And I'm not? About strategy, vision, sensitive, high points to look too far! In front of the water is sweet! But must first bitter, then sweet will be sweeter, longer days!
cause of this, especially
daily needs of life, there are three: the necessary material needs, spiritual needs and social needs.
ranked first is the necessary material needs, it plainly, the money! No money to eat? Drink? What is living? Food and clothing are the problem, how can the family happiness to make you reach spiritual fulfillment? Not to mention the ~
social grace! Man! No material basis, do not talk about anything, no matter, there will be happiness. TV in the infatuation of men and women have seen a lot, in reality there, you can abandon all, only for the matter sorted out with a loved one, regardless of whether he is nothing. But I want to say, man, you had nothing to accept a person who loves you let her suffer with you to the old, so the next generation is repeated it? ! ~ Responsibility, man, you are a synonym for responsibility!
psychologist Maslow believes that the demand for a total of five people, including: physiological needs, security needs. social needs, esteem needs, self-actualization needs. Human needs are hierarchical, the former needs the latter to meet that demand conditions; people's behavior than by the needs of the decision has been met, but the decision by the new needs.
five demand, demand for self-realization is the most advanced requirements, it refers to the full human potential and realize their ideals, aspirations. This is the noblest ideals. Self-actualization needs to include two aspects: First, a sense of victory, the second is a sense of accomplishment. Level of self-realization, human action is self and, therefore, the performance of most human way of life. Human nature and the ultimate goal is to achieve truth, goodness and beauty.
needs to be built on every front to make demands on, and my passion for my young, my over-optimistic, so I tend to Top a hundred meters outside the park, and ignore the way how to get the meters. Has a disadvantage it ~ life is so, then listen to people enough to eat, friends, experience in front of my passion to become transparent, as long as the end result that led to things like this into the present. . . Way to go step by step, little by little come to life, respect for life, life will respect us. . .

thought of these, suddenly found that I can not leave the material before? ! ~
How much money is not important, students do not come with the dead zone do not, the process is the most important, happiness is the most important. Written in the previous log; your left does not matter how many people are left in the nostalgia for you!
I believe that what goes around, good life, and values ​​are the really rich, you have these, no money can make money, no people do not want people with high moral character to do a trade that would bring a sense of security partners; no cause can be created career, what kind of values, ethics, decision behavior of doing things, God is fair, people's eyes are sharp, the unique quality of the partnership will bring a lot!
Hey ~ ~ ~ Yes, I'm a poor boy ~ just graduated but I have seen hope. . . Ha ha ha ~

I have from now to be smart, sensible, achievements, while others, that is,cheap paul smith, their achievements, always blindly reach for first sweet, must not become a major event, it will not get that have always been part of my stuff! Rules of survival of this society is that people could not bear to endure, genius can not, , I did not! to be a responsible person, I was the source of everything!
success what is it? boss said: vision multiplied by the patient. success family success, seemingly simple character, contains only the parties will know how many bitter, staring in front of me, and really getting away from success, it is a fact, but fortunately I have patience, efforts, hard, should adhere to. keep a close eye target, do the moment every moment! Come on!
career first, morality, and to do advance man!
; can not be so headstrong at that time only for their own happiness to others, leaving to the future grievances!

pit, wisdom, they can realized something, so that their remaining decades of the same mistakes do not make it, are also considered worthy! ~
Hey ~ I have to adjust their attitude! Come on! ~
2h4c6o7q2l is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links