Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 09-08-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
hjje0915h

Default [转] QQ guaranteed expression required

QQ required certified statement
----------------------------------------------- ----------------
to live in the chat OICQ verify the personality of a related to those languages ​​can be narrated as varied,50 male-female relationships aboard the rule Cu Li, different, fun, amusement. Several cases are logged, consumers can share.
the first case, the nickname Ah Q to come to
the first time, justifiably, Ah Q: open the door,Extreme Balance, I am the police! Rounds!
cordial: (very vigilant refused) I'm sorry, have a quest warrant it?
second time, fooling to: Ah Q: Enough talk, open the door!
cordial: (firmly) I'm sorry, to produce documents!
third time, for one: A Q: Xiaotuguaiguai open the door!
cordial: (urgently) the babies, sprint Yeah, big wrong wolf is coming!
fourth time, merely likewise for a move: Ah Q: sesame seeds, sesame seeds, open the door!
cordial: (decisively) I'm apologetic, there is not treasure, please go!
Fifth: the intonation has convert pathetic: A Q: Sister, cold outside, let me come in!
cordial: (s the heart) Oh, all right, but the house of people, Freeze talking!
eventually unlocked a heavy weep, came the first words: A Q: Oh, come in feeling nice, so lukewarm it!

second circumstance, the nickname Ah K:
the first time, tentatively: A K: must be more than thirty years old it?
cordial: (laughs) You're not to the thirty-year-old?
second time, have hope in the land: A K: I'm fair thirty-year-old, can I?
cordial: (accidentally and decisively) No!
the third time, puzzled: A K: Why?
cordial: (namely he was rhetorical) do no you understand? This is for people favor apt talk with adult it!
fourth, did not understand: A K: Is it bad for a mature old?
cordial: (firmly) I'm very rule of life!
fifth, cunningly: A K: Could you please pat the update?
cordial: (puzzled) What is the problem?
K
then tap A personal memorandum, update, age has become a thirty-year-old.
cordial: (smiles) Well, you grow too rapid, right? !
sixth,The second team of activities because the accounti, Prudential is willing to pretend: A K: you absence to amplify it!
emulated quickly sent
Article VII, this is really a mini taste of Ken Cheng: A K: If I have thirty-year-old heart, can I? Finally passed.
third case, nickname A G:
the first time,How to improve willpower & how to learn every day, queried to: A G: Why have to more than thirty-year-old?
cordial: (linear) Life is a paperback, I like to read thick.
the second time, proudly: A G: I am forty years age, you calculate that is thick ample to it?
cordial: (for sure, but doubt) is thick enough, but rich in content it?
third time, extra pride: A G: quite wealthy, there is the true averaging of life, there is poetic justice painting!
cordial: (testing ground) have faith it?
fourth period, as sure: A G: Yes, that is the subject of it!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
ua8ofdfd

| Back to logs list

70019 2007 年 11 月 01 日 12:24 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (18) Category: sentimentality
I was the first group of geek, 2002,la gear, because of boredom, so early exposure to the QQ.2000 QQ, the year when applications are seven 8-bit, and I never care about QQ bring to life changes. In 2002, when the application launched a pretty number, is the number 5 6. I selected a 5 QQ, QQ, two 6, using a mobile phone registration. Later, With the value of QQ numbers because more and more people in the speculation, in the collection, in the transfer, or sold ... and this time, to keep the virus has QQ, QQ Trojan, QQ hacking device. my two QQ, six months have been recovered or stolen. QQ, leaving only the five to contact friends and classmates and friends.
QQ, has a 5 how difficult it,la gear mens shoes, let us calculate:
there will be more than twice a day on average receive the Trojan web link, three received the virus files sent by strangers ask you to receive.
average two days, plus you have a person QQ, is winning or it is a system, please reply to the password.
the average person three days plus you have a QQ, say your number well, Mai Bumai.
average four days plus you have a stranger,la gear light, and then say something inexplicable its noisy, then use your QQ number and say it. for a while!
average of five days plus you have a girl that is nice ... would like to take the final play of a QQ number!
and a new acquaintance's stuff When a few days ago, about half of the time, talk to your number is in how to apply!
friends or friends Add your QQ number, you will want to give him a 5 or 6 QQ, can also be. And when you say no, they will not happy. (But I really do not,la gear walking shoes!)
ten users There will be one that the relationship between you and the QQ company.
There will be two of the ten users think you are hacking, will be hacking.
; There will be three of the ten friends that you have your hands pretty large numbers.
ten users in the other four will be vague and say that their number is not good.
; When you tell people your QQ number, other people will be surprised, but it will also ask you QQ, there is no good.
When you tell people you the QQ number, other people will wait for you to say that the next few figures.
has a five QQ What can you do?
when playing games can be achieved by some friends of the trust, will give you some equipment.
when doing online transactions, because you have five QQ,la gear originals, will do regress, it will give you equipment or is money.
time online with girls,la gear footwear, even if she was going to ignore you, but the number may be good for you. will be through you.
; average of your ten girls, the eighteen years of age accounted for most of their numbers is to see you nice!
above does not matter, because many people are concerned about your QQ number, so the chances of your stolen ten times more than others!