Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
ak7pe9v9

Default Borse ed hardy Kerja the Story of an Elf

yay! copyright stuff! Okay all characters except Kendra and Shaylyn are ? to me! Kendra is ? to NeSs and Shaylyn is ? to Griffin DONT USE WITHOUT PEMISSION! If you do i will set a hungry pack of rabid woves on you! Understand? Good. ^_^
Not many people read/reviewed my story when i first but it up. So I re-did it! enjoy!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((N OW! THE STORY!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
"Kerja, Kerja wake up." A voice pierced the young elf's dreams and brought her back to consciousness "Kerja,lunette ray ban aviator, Sweety, wake up" "Dad?" Asked Kerja, still half asleep and confused from her dream. "Sweety, open your eyes." Kerja slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times, trying to fix on the person who was holding her, "Dad?" She asked again. "No Kerja," then she realized it was her mother who was holding her and Kerja frowned slightly, "How long have you been out here?" her mother asked. "All night,Borse ed hardy!" Said Kerja rather proudly, "I heard you and your friend talking," she wriggled out of her mother's arms and landed lightly on the porch of her old house, "I heard that the war was over so I came out here to meet dad!" "You know it'll be a few days before your father arrives at home." "I know.I was just hoping that he-" Just then a horn sounded in the distance, "They're coming! The warriors are coming home!" "Kerja, not all of the warriors are coming home.." "I know I know!" "Now run inside and change into your best dress! There will be a ceremony to welcome them back." "Do I have to wear a dress? I don't like them!" "Yes dear, you do. Now go get changed. Go on, shoo!" And with that command Kerja disappeared into the house to get ready to see her father.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((T HE AUTHOR SPEAKS!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))
meep! sorry the chapter is so short. More to come v. soon. review please,cheap skechers!相关的主题文章:

http://bookmark.tipsofsmallbusiness.com/index.php

http://thecosplayer.com/web/index.ph...viewstory/4889

Sponsored Links