Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 09-04-2011, 08:40 AM   #1
R8r5b7y7zf

Default Sub- War line - dedicated to my son {distant} away

Sub-War line - dedicated to my son far away in heaven ink-year-old birthday
Fengjing Han miss the sunset lingering nightfall; pain in the calm of the night singing. - Inscription

I once thought I was mighty, but I was erroneous, I have never been immersed in the death of a child's sadness, not actually been out of tread. I have tried to forget, ever try to find happiness, who attempt to relive happy, whatsoever, anything is always floating away, only sadness, always accompanied, whether it is fruitful autumn, or winter snow flying, Or is this mid-spring cherry blossoms.

I understand we have always the joy, entire happiness, entire the vision, all the dreams, all the future, are one away, are far In heaven's son away, he not merely took them, he took a father, mother, the collection of thirty years of tears, taking the grandparents had thick dark hair. Leaving only stay in the day and night, lingering in every of the ten thousand of this reunion, that wiped away, could not pull the Qingchou and woe.

this turns lukewarm repeatedly in the spring, his son-year-old birthday comes, the kind of piercing pain, the kind of despair thoughts, caught the details of each weak heart, airing, lingering until the tears ... ... cross-flow until the cerebral and physical depletion.

7, ah, more than two thousand days and nights, his productive wife from the moment he became the family dream of the task entrusted to three months his wife's abdomen began to show life-strong, six months, and his wife's tolerate and hit. We are all happy, happy, looking ahead to manuscript in the face. In the three months before he was born, I struggled, as he cleared cute name: Feng Han Mexico, hoping he can in the extensive sea of ​​ink to grow and become a educated, self-cultivation, mores and people , excel prefer than a blue one.

always remember that day, February 23, 2001, Lunar New Year in early February 1, 14:59, my son, crying with a wail, came to earth always remember him on the bed, his drum with a pair of black bark of the eyes, seeing this chromatic world. Looked approximately the curious relatives.

also that moment on, we began to parents of joy and happiness, Han-son crying and mirth in the ink in the growth of the yard, his night stew happy to sleep with his pate; during the day, he secondhand black grape-like eyes, staring at the world full of naturalness. He never cried night and rarely spread to the urine in bed. His grandmother always said, my well-behaved grandchildren, love Oh, only comic.

began six months old, because my wife and I are busy going, son begin the circulation along the grandfather and grandmother to take care of, often sitting in Han bamboo basket in ink, sitting in chairs in the car ,Nike Shox NZ, was usual his father every day, in the dam at the end, that silence tiny avenue walk, I studied from my father's eyes, clearly see the love and satisfaction. When the household harvest until the cumbersome, Han returned to Mexico to emulate my grandfather's small green Shining Jing Villa.

seven years, in the bluestone that quiet mountain village, Han grandparents how much ink left happy twilight ah. In the village, he learned to call my parents, learned to call fowl dog, learned to like the grandfather behind, put fowl livestock. Chinese New Year back home, watching his son to stay in the drawer of the whistle, pencil, toy, still in the cabinet of raiment, can not assist but grief from the heart, lapel and then cried. Han Mo, you know, since you left our happy family,Billige Nike Shox, your grandfather in tears all day, your grandmother night hair. Han ink ah, when you miss in the distant kingdom of heaven from your grandparents when you attach to them a dream, you lightly, quietly returned to his hometown to see is your sobriquet as the dog, take a look at is your moniker for the and love your uncle have discussed, when you grandparents hundred years later, I will you repair a cenotaph, a monument on the legislation, a letter to: son Fengjing Han ink cenotaph. I would like to write a eulogy: Although he was bitter to leave, but he was also happy to. You will always love you nestle in the grandparents grave.

I and your mom also left the last words, regardless of 3 to 5 years, or numerous years later, once we quit this earth, I and your mother, would be to his ashes, radiated tree in Song Shan Primary School Gleditsia tree, because that is where you died, Mom and Dad will be eternal life with you, regardless of vicissitudes of things, the highest power, until the daytime the planet disappear.

one year old, Han Mexico capable to walk a half years old, Han ink can be familiar with, the use of milk and milk sound the language of saluting all the family gas. Three years old, Han will pick up the ink brush, drew the walls of the future, 4, Han ink can be familiar with the actions counting and subtraction within 20. The old of five, he can write beauteous Chinese characters. Han ink Macabeo and the public often praise his family, the little guy is a alike old of three siblings of the most intelligent. A sense of pride and solitude.

ink-year-old Han, who knows how distressed, Han ink work hard every day to know my mother, when his mother got home from work, little lad will rapidly what shoes to my mother. Han knew his father quite little ink at home, away ashore affair when the father interview, Han ink always ashore the call asking if my father ought disburse care to the body, not cold. Moreover, Han ink or grandparents of the most filial babies, when every afternoon, whether it is kindergarten, preschool or first grade fat breast, he has to stay a meantime Friday, when he ought burbles to the breast to her grandmother, grandmother to let Grandpa take home.

-year-old Han Mexico to study hard to understand his teacher's efforts to become a agreeable student, a good friend of students,Nike Shox Norge, parents of the lad. Final examination, he double-Section 100. He loved painting,Nike Shox R2, Sunday, he always skipped classes to cultural hearts, the good outlook painting back to Mom and Dad.

Moreover,Nike Shox Monster, Han know how to save ink or a child, he put some money to the mother custody of the usual money saved, so my grandmother helped open a bank list deposit up to five months to retention more than 300, because he has a dream,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, until the pocket money saved to 1000 quickly, gave his mother to buy electric cars.

Mexican father and mother to the Han promised a promise, 61 connected the Young Pioneers, and my father to purchase a decisive Altman, my mother took him to the park to ride bumper cars ... ... ... ...

he still has a large dream to go to campus, went to Beijing to learn, grow up, money, and to grandparents to buy a big airplane ... ...

However, the cruel God, in 512, that the most cruel and dingy two minutes, I lost son, left everlasting pain and longing.

Han ink, morrow is the Lunar New Year in early February 1, is your 8-year-old's birthday, Sunday, love you mother and dad, Macabeo, Bo Bobo mother, big uncle, oldest maternal aunt, with infinite thoughts, came to the setting sun poured the old town, you have a happy life to the places where we bring you flowers, Peter Mother bought you favorite, big birthday cake, massive uncle brings your favorite drink and candy, the oldest maternal aunt bought you a small doll. We came to this melancholy location, to attach you through your 8-year-old's birthday.

right, and, Han Mo, a friend of your father, amuse Buddhist priests, before the attack of your birthday, made a special junket for you approach asset , for the souls of your salvation, pray for you, bless you, as you promised a no suffering, only happiness and joy of the afterlife.
We kas long asyou will in the distant kingdom of paradise, through the gray clouds, saw us, saw our tears, to penetrate our afflict, despair and watch our single.

Han ink, you have to remember that you have been to elated. Han Mo, you must remember that your loved ones will forever remember you in my heart. Han ink, you have to remember that some the entry waiting for us in heaven, maybe a year, maybe decades, maybe years afterward, we will come ascertain you, we have not been given to recompense your happiness and delight ... ...

(Han ink, and my father to mail you a birthday gift - photo album, lonely, look at the top Mom and Dad, we have to remember that we look like)

(May you have eternal life in heaven, be happy)

(Han Mexico, we took white, with a cake, you never came to slumber place)

(although you dead in mountain music school, we can not see you, you buried the town, become a repast feast ... ...)

(see? you Macabeo sad back)

(we hike in the mars of silent, afraid to agitate that many innocent souls)

(Han ink, see? two big bouquet of flowers and bun, is placed backward our house, while your birthday comes, remember to come and gather)

(Han Mo, uncle to open your favorite beverage Coke, and Nutrition Express, ham, citrus)

(Han ink, see? no I'll say. the building, is namely you have lived because 2 years of creature home)

(Han ink, give you generous birthday present)

(white flowers, on benefit of our divine thoughts)

(Han ink, you see emaciated mother and sad tears yet?)

(however we left, we will come back)

(Han ink, you see, you have juvenile and old father has been almost year-old , gray hair has silently climbed the temples, the most you like to cry Mother and Uncle Bo's see by the high rustic units, and other relatives to give you appeal)

(smoke-filled, love your aunt you see it? see the pain of their loved ones yet?)

(Han ink in Yuemingxingxi night, we will find you in the loneliness of the sky, you got to remember staring at us)

Sponsored Links