Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-26-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 260473506 at 9:44 on June 25, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: `` Fortunately
I believe grew up in the mountains of Zhejiang children have eaten the following in it! -
space in a friend found the following information that is too precious, and to save their own space. childhood I've eaten all of the following list of wild fruit, some looking at this log before I They do not know Chinese , and did not eat these estimates is the city's children. Ha ha ...... -
raspberry, said a child called Red Bubble (Wild Strawberries) This should all have eaten, the mountains are,timberland kids, up to 4,5 times a month .. -
-
-
me to add, this scientific name alias Azure embankment Pennisetum hydrated, Hongmei elimination, March soak in our family tree, called the bubble -
Here is shrubs, small trees like the same. There is another just like this one, but it is long on the ground. Called the Wild Strawberries taste very good, a lot of people say a snake climb, toxic, can not eat,timberland outlet, in fact, it is rumors, I eat happy .. can pick the time, however, will be above the caterpillar Oh - p>
snakes climb is another matter, called snake snakes climb bubble, which is the big people say can not eat, toxic! And never to eat it! This we call long to soak the ground! -
-
-
-
Lu Xun should
raspberry mouth is this! -
bubble in our house there are many in fact a kind of long side of the riverbank is the kind of long branches hung with willow-like fruit of this is the kind of small clusters of -
front of my house before the river embankment that is on them. -
high medicinal value and then there is this little tree appear with other bubbles are not all look the same as my grandmother, a neighbor lady home (the old lady now gone) was a kind, that has secretly pick and eat, eat less, have been unable to satisfy their craving! -
ah! ! A hateful no pictures! -
following this as long as the ground soaked with the kind of bush, but the fruit taste with no common ground to different bubble -
-
Syzygium (beans qi mustard), is a purple black when ripe, eat the mouth will become black. -
-
our place is called -
-
Its scientific name is Wu
Nim fruit. Three days of each lunar month, She people are celebrating the
-
Sorry, the tree is not a good long .. -
ha ha! Vaccinium son! Red delicious red and black! There are kinds of monks called the head of the blue that you can eat! -
-
that we called Mouth to eat but also will change -
-
Ha ..
azalea, azalea. Qingming Festival red rhododendron hillsides in open, readily pick one, unplug the core, on the mouth Kazakhstan breath, and then eat it, taste some hint of acid. Children in the mountains will tell you, that Kazakhstan breath is necessary to do so can remove the bugs left behind in the climb takes poison. -
-
I feel like I have not eaten
this! -
but looks quite like a kind of white-pink azaleas have to spend! Great people say this flower, taken to put the bed to help sleep! -
our place called the -
home, then we say? scientific name is Jingangteng was frost,
-
What
forget the -
-
wild kiwifruit (common name: Mao East melon). kiwifruit we all ate, we may never seen the wild. Is my home, and that a lot ah. Of course, the Kiwi did not buy good taste, head relatively small, but the mining of you who eat their own? Haha .... -
-
-
-
-
henryi that the white cone of the chestnut, Oh, because only one Castanea seeds inside the fruit. Here you see the wild, wild chestnut hair. We have a lot of home -
-
chestnut hair with her scissors to the mining and basket! Comparison of the damage when the comparison has been adopted as silly! Directly to the branch to break a lot of take home! Killed the me! -
step taken to Take the foot back and forth, with the step does not seem accurate, is not back and forth grinding mill thorn poke the fruit can come! But the kind of white, not black! Chestnut than that black of course much smaller! But it is sweet! -
-
Rhus, who eat this fruit may be small, I have eaten. Let Tingduo mountain home. Salty, sour drops .. (see the white yet? Is salt a) -
-
-
that I really did not eat! Oh ~ that I've eaten, if we have our local dialect called
-
Rosa laevigata, Rosaceae, a lot of thorns Oh,timberland boots uk! be prickly drop! eat up some sweet -
-
-
The wild fruit of non-mainstream! Relatively speaking, not very good taste,mens timberland boots! -
I compare eating other delicious fruit also did not estimate the time used yangkeng! Only when the wild fruit to eat off-season! -
its flowers can be eaten! My grandmother used to make a cake! Do not remember the taste! -
-
-
bracken, a fern, home,timberland boots, then called
-
-
the city now seems to have been eating it!
-
Hemerocallis, also known as lily, lily Division. Country can often be seen near the creek! A beautiful plant, you can eat! Eating fried or soup, or fry and eggs together ... -
-
that have nothing to say! I've eaten this, is a vegetable, soup is especially good ~ haha -
-

-
-
hateful Ah! Even not remember the name of it! Now no chance to eat it! At school to eat along the way is to go home! -
-
Gnaphalium, Asteraceae plants. And in the glutinous rice inside to do home so much ... but we have a lot that Tanaka is spring. -
-
-
added plus is that their food! A delicious! Sweet and salty tastes are! -
-
-
-
-
mulberry, mulberry fruit delicious! -
-
-
Which
mulberry,timberland uk! Sericulture had never been seen, but very popular! -
-
there is one thing, although not wild fruits, but we often childhood favorite ... ... canna blossom picked and nectar can be sucked inside, savory and sweet:) like, like nectar. . . -
-
-
-
suck nectar is it! Put the flowers sucking throw, sprinkle a little nasty! Oh, I read this in elementary school, I was inside that fish in our pond in the school, I used to steal a child planted ~ ~ ha ~ the water is a bad stomach. -
-
tea! Best to eat that is white! To adopt the current year, but over the mountains ah! The Need for film and Camellia Camellia Peach -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ye Putao -
-
-
-
Hovenia promoter (native language: chicken pear in) -

-
-
-
-
-
-
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

! ,timberland kids! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 474885328 at 13:11 on October 7,timberland boots sale, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

| Back to logs list