Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-23-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
udsk4p63

Default 政协委员 剩茶是养人的宝贝(图)-世界美食网-http fo

关键词:政协委员 剩茶 养人 宝贝

骆少君:全国政协委员、国家茶叶质量监督检查检验中心主任、国家茶叶产品质量实验室主任、研究员。世界 美食网

骆委员肯定了这种做法:“茶可以清洁皮肤。”她说,茶中含有的维生素、茶多酚对皮肤有保健 作用,水宜生,脸上因为上火起疹或皮肤瘙痒等,用剩茶水洗洗,的确能够光洁皮肤,避免斑痕和暗沉。世界美食 网

用剩茶洗头,还可以缓解头皮湿气瘙痒。眼睛疲劳,红肿充血,也可以用剩茶水来洗洗。早晨,用味道没有明 显改变的隔夜茶刷牙、漱口,能预防牙龈出血、杀菌消炎。

骆委员说,过去的老人都知道用茶水来清洗小伤口。再加上茶水还可以去异味,对末梢神经有辅助解挛作用, 所以,用它泡脚可以助睡眠。

不仅如此,将剩茶叶晾干后,攒起来还能做个枕头。不但可以净化入睡后人体呼吸吐纳产生的不良气味,以及 空气中的尘螨,松软的茶叶还可以吸纳夜间的噪音。如果有人嫌茶叶做的枕头太软也好办,健尔马足疗机的价格,那就做个薄的,光波炉价格,像枕巾一样放在大枕头上面就可以了。世界美食网

天气越来越热,茶叶的祛湿功效,可以给潮热的脖子去汗气和潮黏的感觉,水宜生官网,预防湿疹,最适合老人和小孩。注意茶叶枕要经常晾晒。

听了骆委员的介绍,让人觉得剩茶还真是个“养人”的宝贝,而且在家居生活中还有不少妙招:做茶叶蛋,去 污渍锈斑,去餐具和衣物的邪味,光波炉批发,清洁除尘……

关键词: 评论 文章“政协委员:剩茶是养人的宝贝(图)”

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 01:13 AM   #2
h3bfdd1tm

| Back to logs list

69117 2010 年 01 月 21 日 18:59 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Dear His wife:

the past year, I direct you under the leadership of the wise guidance of the father-in-law, in big sister's collective concern, in accordance with your instructions, as you deployment, dedicated, dedication, toil, proactive, all family work have achieved remarkable results. According to statistics, to the end of last year, our family's bank deposits, stock market, the three indices of fixed assets increased by 18% over the previous year, 19%, 20% of the over-completed early last year to develop a % double harvest.

now my work over the past year are summarized as follows:

one,

Second,la gear light, the Over the past year, I made early last year, conscientiously implement the wife, substantial increase over the previous year.

My main approach is to:

1, strict compliance with financial discipline. Last year, I fully implement the salary, bonus and other main income fully turned over, and then back pocket money from the wife of revenue and expenditure policies, the other sideline income into the budget funds management, Ms. Xiang report it to approve use of In the past year, since I did not withhold financial discipline embezzlement, squandering not squeeze, do not hide income, no small treasuries, so that the status of his wife assuming power has been further consolidated, and family income management practices, special funds use.

2, rigorously enforce the personal savings, focusing on self-throttling. Over the past year, I quit smoking, quit drinking, quit tea, snacks, quit,la gears, quit treat, in short, personal food and clothing fell to the lowest expense fees,la gear sale, monthly pocket money has left. Recently, the Internet saw a king aigo digital companion, not only beautiful appearance, but can get stronger. Will be savings in time, will buy gifts Ms. Yu, both to increase the family of fixed assets, and gave his wife a surprise, do both.

3, active exploration of all talents. First, give full play to their strengths pen stopped working, submission newspapers, magazines to earn royalties. Second, in-depth understanding of Third, the stock method of painstaking research, Ms. Xiang apply for special funds to join the Stock Market, sit back and wait the primary market, secondary market buy low and sell high, year profit down a lot.

Third,

the past year, I have always been premarital sworn Huang, Xiao Li, a small Xie, Xiao-Jun, Xiao Yang Morohito been lazy, to act without discipline, often to family Pianchipianhe to his wife do not like, I ordered to be included in their list of false friends , then a cut-off gown justice, interrupt transactions (Note: Xiao Li, the reason for the debt owed to me, tentatively also keep in touch.)

2, in the past that I may smoke two packs a day to mention,la gear walking shoes, his wife of evil, the beginning of last year, I make a resolve to never swear and smoke. Today, the addiction to,la gear police, I most point of mosquito coils in order to satisfy their craving a smell of its flavor.

3,la lights, two years ago to visit his parents more often than I see a father-in-law, wife unhappy, last year I made positive rectification, with concrete actions to correct the error, according to statistics, by the end of last year, twice the number of parents in the amount of time beyond 45 minutes on, in honor of property beyond the total amount of 21 yuan on.

4, CCTV host Liu Yiwei people, style, fresh, cooking is a must,

because I firmly grasp the , I shunned away,

in the past year, I presided over the routine work while the family made certain achievements, but the request from the wife, there is still the size of the gap, such as: the work of the initiative remains to be strengthened, the work of looking inadequate; work still exist in fear of hardship, etc., in the new year, I will overcome the shortcomings, promote the advantages of the consolidation on the basis of last year's achievements, to go further, so that our family Zhimakaihua steadily high standard of living, loving husband and wife in this situation rain Without an End.

tag father-in-law Mrs. Finance Li