Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-22-2011, 04:13 AM   #1
f2ssregsi

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 706290420 at 23:04 on February 4 2011 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

(a)
Dayong a business trip, a sudden return home, at the door to hear a man snoring sound. Dayong silently away, sent a message to his wife: Three years later they meet again in a city, his wife asked: 【Explanation】
between husband and wife is not the most indispensable passion and impulse, but the trust, even see or hear something,People who can read these words , there must be so, at least give each other a chance to explain, because even if it is seen and heard things,ナイキ エアマックス,Not afraid to die laughing to Come ! - Qzone log, may also and the novelty factor.
(b)
denounced her husband said:
wife immediately replied: 【Explanation】
When we started to look around the dudes and babes, who feel that their pillow when no past glory, do not forget that he (she) Love this life is to accompany the most beautiful around us.

(c)

【Explanation】 marriage must be some awesome bottom line, by probing each other, know each other's bottom line in any place, a conscious compromise, never let their impunity.

(d)
Kobayashi said to his wife: You want me to buy exactly the same as his home computer, instrument allows you to see how to do?

【Explanation】 Do not always go than others, but not blindly to follow the example of a family, each couple has their own situation, can not completely copy someone else's happiness, happiness is like that lived up to.

(e)
Kobayashi neighbors home, see Kobayashi was standing outside, so he took strange to ask:
Kobayashi said with a smile:

decline Kobayashi said:
other neighbors left, Kobayashi, cry softly to the door: often prefer to own grievances, but also do not want to lose face in front of outsiders,エアマックス24-7, the conflict between husband and wife should have big address in the house at any time should not have an iron gate separated for two people.

(VI)
her husband:
wife:
her husband:
wife: So seriously, in particular the fight, tip-to-head, if something bad can say it, but in fact really want to split there would be no need to quarrel, the quarrel of the mind is more a vent anger, and to restore feelings.

(VII)
a couple sitting in beach breaks, the husband is always watching each of the past, a beautiful girl, his wife blamed her husband, said: / p>

【Explanation】 some little trick out of human nature, not to suppress, the principle does not touch the bottom line in the time,Cut west window - Qzone log, leaving little space and no harm, people really will have Shenmeipilao.

(VIII)
a couple, the old just watching TV, nibbling seeds,エアマックス2010, all of a sudden my wife shouted from the kitchen:
impatient husband, said:
wife called, did not take long:
impatient husband, said:
and after a while his wife and screaming:
felt irritated by her husband, angry and said:
then went out drinking to relieve boredom, an hour later, her husband feel guilty heart, decided to go home to trim those things, but the home that it all repaired, asked his wife: have repaired?
wife said: Give me time to eat or making out with me !'
heard her husband say:
wife replied: approach, not to a

(IX)
a couple fishing in the river, his wife always nagging non-stop for a fish hook.
wife said:
husband said: Such as

(ten)
Mr.
wife complained: Mr.
:
wife: Mr.
: are co-operating out of.

(XI)
got his wish to marry a rich man with a beautiful actress. Bridal wedding night, they soulful way for the other kings.
groom said: O little secret.
privacy since you can tell me, and I decided to tell you my little secret.
groom with the clutch down the wig on the head, the bride said: that is, all bald ... ...
groom saw his bald head in a daze staring at the bride take the initiative to confess: The left eye ... ...
groom went on to say: wrinkles is done;
bride paused, After a child to say:
slow down the action and groom: do not want people to know,エアマックス2011, but you so good to me, I'll tell you okay - in fact, I had not a woman, I was doing a ###### change operation ... ...
you and me back to the forest to live it ... ... good or not good in the past without any sense of happiness, the more turned out, the more detrimental to the marital relationship.

face of marriage, can be discouraged to disappointment, however, please do not
To forget about the permanence of longing heart, but also to share that beauty is the need to pay the wisdom and determination, positive attitude can get. This is another world where the perfect marriage between husband and wife poem? Easily let go of a person
Hand, we can pull the number of individuals in this life hand? If we give up the idea into the determination to face and solve the problem, I believe that approach is better than more difficult,air max, not to think of another object will be more successful marriage, love may be different, but
The marriage did not dare operate much the same way. Last resort, make a gesture to run for marriage, letting go of people never find the beautiful legend, because marriage is a lifetime career management needs.

Sponsored Links