Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 08-18-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
natha87phy4

Thumbs up Adidas gets a mauling over All Blacks jersey | Stuff.co.nz

Adidas gets a mauling over All Blacks jersey LAURA WESTBROOK, DANYA LEVY & MICHELLE COOKE Adidas New Zealand refuses to reduce its wholesale price of the All Blacks jersey but says the move by retailers to reduce their price is "good for consumers". The <a href="http://wk.putianb2b.com/"><strong>网络兼职工作 </strong></a> company has been criticised by sports retailers, fans, rugby legends and politicians for selling the jerseys at a higher price in New Zealand than overseas. Adidas New Zealand manager David Huggett said he accepted that some retailers were upset adidas had chosen not to discount its wholesale price to retailers, but it was ultimately up to retailers to set market prices. Rebel Sport general manager Rod Duke said this morning that it would be joining other retailers in dropping the retail price of the jersey, which had been selling for 220. Duke said it was reducing the price to 170 after adidas refused to budge. Sportsworld have sold out of the jerseys after selling them for 124.45 - a loss. "We cannot have the situation where New Zealanders are paying more for an All Blacks jersey than almost any other country in the world. Quite frankly this is an intolerable circumstance and we will not accept it," Duke said.&nbsp; Huggett said the jerseys were selling well and the company had received "significant" re-orders from retailers. The price of the All Blacks jersey was comparable to other replica jerseys being sold in the country, he said. He said Kiwis also had the opportunity to purchase the jersey off the Internet. The jersey has been listed for sale at US79.99 (NZ92.68) on the US website worldrugbyshop.com and can also be found cheaper on British websites. The US website has removed New Zealand as a delivery option. Tanya Hoston, a spokeswoman for worldrugbyshop.com, told TVNZ that adidas' distribution policies "limit our sale of this product outside the United States". Asked if adidas told the site to remove New Zealand from the distribution list, Hoston said: "From the information I'm receiving, I believe that is true." POLITICIANS JOIN THE DEBATE Prime Minister John Key, Labour leader Phil Goff, Rugby World Cup Minister Murray McCully and rugby great Colin Meads had also joined the debate. McCully said adidas was looking to use their sponsorship to boost the value of their brand. "I think they need to reflect on that and ask whether the pricing arrangements are contributing to such <a href="http://wk.putianb2b.com/"><strong>网赚项目 </strong></a> brand building or detracting. I've got a very clear view myself,'' he said. "Adidas is a commercial enterprise, I don't want to tell them how to run their business. They're looking to try and build the value of their brand, this isn't helping. I would have thought they could work out some pretty obvious conclusions for themselves.'' McCully said the debate wasn't helping the buildup to the RWC but it wouldn't have an impact on ticket sales. Prime Minister John Key, Labour leader Phil Goff and rugby great Colin Meads had also joined the debate. Goff said it was ''outrageous'' that adidas was making New Zealanders pay twice the price for the new All Black jersey as online overseas shoppers. Goff said Adidas' claim it wanted to support New Zealand rugby "defies belief''. "They are exploiting a market position.'' New Zealanders should be able to show their colours by wearing the jersey, he said. "It's outrageous that any company can force up the price to the extent they are with that margin. If anything, they should be discounting it to encourage New Zealanders to show their support for the All Blacks.'' Adidas' had damaged its brand, Goff said. ''They are trying to stop the competition, there are rules against that in New Zealand, they should be enforced.'' Prime Minister John Key said adidas had to ''sort their own issues out''. "They need to determine whether their actions are in the best interests of the country. I'd like to think New Zealand <a href="http://wk.putianb2b.com/"><strong>威客网站 </strong></a> consumers get a fair deal and that they're not being taken advantage of just because they are here in New Zealand. So that is something for them to reflect on but in the end it's a commercial decision for adidas.'' Meads said he couldn't understand why it would be more expensive to buy an All Blacks jersey in New Zealand where demand was higher. "People like to get dressed up in rugby gear and go to the rugby games and display their rugby jerseys and I thought just by changing the jerseys this year, like they change them every year just so people keep buying them new ones. ''It's a result of the professional era of rugby and it's a way to make money." Whakatane Sportsworld owner Tony Bonne said they were making a point by selling the jerseys for 124.45. "People can legally import product now without any GST on it. When we sell that jersey at 124.45, we're selling it for 108 because the balance is going to the government on tax, so that's really the point I'm going to take up with the Retailers' Association." Bonne said Sportsworld had sold out within hours of the jerseys going online at the discounted price. "We've sold hundreds of jerseys now throughout New Zealand, with many people calling us up and buying in bulk. ''Everybody looks up to the All Blacks as New Zealand icons and to be able to purchase a New Zealand iconic jersey overseas for cheaper than in New Zealand - there's something wrong," he said. Sportsworld would continue to sell the jerseys at the online price until 5pm tomorrow, when they would go back to selling them <a href="http://www.htzh.net/view.php?id=139538"><strong>Blogs » Big Friends Group (Powered by phpFoX)</strong></a> at 220. - Stuff

Sponsored Links