Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
Q6u0e2y7j

Default [ Share ] free Google Earth {machination} !

! ! ! ( The Chinese people ashore the altitude )Free Google Earth conspiracy! ! ! ! (The Chinese people on the top) is immediately quite popular nigh the world with Google Earth to view the face, I also do so.
I use Google Earth to see a tiny closer to Japan from China really has four isles Naha hangar (tiny Yeah, shocked! Of course, maximum fighters are well secret), saw the reclamation of the airfield and Tokyo n number of sea-bridge and undersea tunnel collapse, Paris, France, elegance airport is spectacular.
However, I check with Google Earth to ascertain the map of the United States, most parts are misplaced satellite maps. Carefully comparing the map of the United States and additional countries afterward the map I found that even a map of American cities, most are marked with a mosaic of many many many (many to make you too idle to read on, takes a lot of eyes).
If only this, I still can not mention Google Earth is a U.S. conspiracy, because the secret is to protect their country any inhabitant and commerce should have the basic quality.
Then, I used google search a bit, Baidu also found out with a alike picture. At this time, I had to think about the motives of the Americans.
Used Google
Earth's people probably have experience in the quest for the broad scope of areas such for satellite transmitters small area of ​​the structure is not easy, even to see if there is not special word mark, whether the circling circumstances are not versed with, such as
Without knowledge, even military experts it is difficult to discriminate in the end what is building even more difficult to know the building's purpose. We all know a prominent case: U.S. military experts have the traditional houses in Fujian Province
Hakka Earth Building faulted nuclear facilities nuclear base team, and even President Ronald Reagan horrified the U.S. military tension for a long time.
Google Earth's graph in the end? American machination in the end? !
Google's calculator is this fight:
The first step: through the publication of satellite images;
Step two: induction and encourage people to use Google
Earth's Equipment (such as aircraft, ships models, the name and place of the airport, the name of national units and buildings,Nike Shox R5, unit nomination, etc.) for text labels, notes.
The third step: the United States, Google Earth and the government can, through a rapid comparative inquiry of these comments, resulting in a colossal number of the country's economic and geographic information military geographic information.
In this way, part of the United States loosened satellite images only pay a puny price, you can interchange a lot of spyware experts can not easily or simply impossible to complete the collection of military geographical information intentions.
United States is very natty, recognizing that even as muscular as the United States, can not walk every inch of land measuring around the world, not to mention many parts of the world, and foreigners can not easily enter. So, offering to use this means of inducing deception to fool our brain information.
In counting, I use Google Earth in the process, also found time to enlarge the map, Google Earth will automatically record the new larger image.
Verify this is simple: open the Google Earth; search zoom in a fashionable interest and not searched the area, especially repeatedly took a lot of areas where satellite images Zhang; then cut off network connections; then off Google Earth. Then Google Earth will be out of the dialog box that hints you to retention.
Of course, this allows the user the afterward time more handy to use. But it also shows Google Earth in the record the user's habits.
In the IT industry, principally in the webbing industry people know thatsecrets and wealth.
I have cause to believe, is the rapid expansion of the waiters of Google and the U.S. government are logged for every consumer every press, every cached image at the same time the picture there is also a Google and U.S. government servers.
So I said in front of two principles: do not know of any others to look at the text (or letters, symbols) marked map of China building, whether military or civilian; read on read, do not tell you what .
As long as we do not usually secondhand in the text marked maps, however Google and the U.S. government can also click on peppery specks that we recorded,Nike Shox OZ, but no remove word level notes, Google Inc. and the U.S. government
Want to know is where these peppery spots in the end,Nike Shox Torch, in the end What is that building, it have to be verified via the field to obtain accurate information almost China's geography, they have to pay more price.
And let them disburse the cost is always more we are elated to watch.
Americans always like to create a variety of myths, and strongly advocate the fable, hope to have the entire world to worship their myth, the myth that they attempt for the money, shed blood.
I am a Chinese, the Americans did not talk with the hips,
Google demands that Google Earth is a free luncheon? Of course not, every time we use Google
Google Earth for the company and the U.S. government contributed kicks, tell Google and the U.S. government that their own areas of concern - we use Google
Earth in the meantime to give up chapter of their seclusion.
I can not eat a free lunch, for I think the price is not also valuable. But you should not encourage me to mark the map, should not encourage me to reveal their trade secrets and the country's military secrets; as decisive TV programs should not be encouraged to bring text messages, etc. by method of deception, favor filthy money.
Google Earth is not to be abandoned it?
I think that Americans eat a free lunch, though not simple, yet there are ways to eat, merely to pay attention to a direction of eating. Here I brief the four elementary principles of using Google Earth:
The 1st principle: Do no understand any others apt see at the text (or letters, characters) marked chart of China creating, whether naval or civilian;
The second principle: Do not use Google Earth's
The third principle: Please bbs landlords and webmasters who actively remove much of China annotated satellite images,Nike Shox Sko, I meditation this particular need our care, delete this post is loyal;
The fourth principle: Manage their own microcomputer, use fewer exotic and servant garbage software and a diversity of backdoknow next to nothing offtware to prevent microprocessor hacking.
I found a bit online and found they are very special network will use Google Earth, network specifics are particularly fond of disloyal false type of answers put amenable to bait our controversy. If you actually like the rendition of their military knowledge and how wealthy you are just in their trap,
Great, Well:
I heard on the military forum, there are many similar cases, suggest that particular fans to improve national security and military sense, Bijin eyes wide open mouth:
The secret is to vindicate their country from the human one variety of sense of survival instinct, we should promulgate to Google Earth to the American study.
United States of Google Earth is not his Of way, not entire deem, after all, which is chewed in the American jaws n times of skinny.
Now, online love and markup capabilities of Google Earth build up people cheering, we happily use Google
Earth ambition jot out its own hometown, I feel pride to be the Chinese Shenzhou launch platform number marked out, march to the interest of China, we kas long asevery military base are marked out. I can merely pray: in
US-China friendship always, never war; China and Japan and Japan, the war never happened; the flat return of Taiwan,Nike Shox R2, never war with Taiwan.
Long live globe peace. China never occurred with the combat in any country or district, country or region anywhere in the globe do not come back ever to play China.
Otherwise, the United States, Japan, Taiwan, aircraft and missiles can be marked as we had today, the Google Earth satellite maps, nice accuracy correctly,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, earnings smoothly to our cherished, the proud, darling deep fry abrasive.
We may as today's Google Earth brought experience and migrated, but tomorrow we will do for the Google Earth and the tears?
Hope procreated, improve people's vigilance. I found that the current use of Google Earth, so numerous people.
I was born in a small town in a remote zone 2 days ago one of my junior high educate student told me namely Google Earth is profitable, suggested that I melodrama with. I lightly downloaded the Google Earth software. Then there is the base. Hope this story tin improve safety awareness human, defend our country's economy and military geographic information security.

Sponsored Links