Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:32 AM   #1
czc3v6a8p

Default atmosphere force| 11.15am

God our Father, we thank you for our families; for the love that we share and for the delight of our marriage.
Chelsy Davy has arrived wearing an aqua green satin dress with a canoe neck jacket by Alberta Ferretti. A designer known for her phantasmal, ethereal designs is arguably rather an odd choice for a somebody almost always prefixed with the words "party girl". Still, it is a wedding ... Meanwhile, the hot rumour is that bride will not only be wearing McQueen, but an original McQueen, with a few tweaks by Sarah Burton.
The Queen is wearing a canary yellow crepe fleece dress designed by Angela Kelly - which will make Paddy Power happy as they had the colour at 15/8 favourite. Oddly she seems to have a travel carpet with her. Does she need solace? Since Prince Philip is wearing red, together they are altogether working the spring/summer colour blocking trend.
8.30am: The guests begin to arrive at Westminster Abbey. The first big emotion comes at the arrival of David and Victoria Beckham. "The real royals have arrived," Kate Carter writes, complimenting David for his swept-back quiff and Victoria for her "rather regal" dark blue shift dress.
11.04am: William and Harry have waded to the front of the abbey as Kate and her father make their way slowly along the channel.
7.00am: The rehearsals are over, the bunting is out, and the tasteful events is on exhibit. And that's just here at the Guardian, where, as you can imagine, we are gripped with royal wedding fever. Hopefully it's just a 24-hour thing.
The Press Association reports that the royal couple will peregrination from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace in the open-top 1902 State Landau however the weather. The native plan was that they use the covered Glass Coach if it was raining.
With a cloudy start to the day, forecasters predict lunchtime showers for the chief that could put a dampener on the royal wedding kiss – planned for the balcony of Buckingham Palace at 1.25pm.
10.05am: The lunchtime reception this afternoon is at Buckingham Palace and hosted by the Queen. Fiona Cairns created the cake, a traditional multi-tiered fruit cake decorated with cream and white icing. Prince William also asked McVitie's to make a chocolate biscuit cake based on a royal family prescription. Claire Jones, the official harpist to Prince Charles, is to perform.
I'm trying to find elsewhere - anywhere - where I can bring an end to ... my day without being subjected to this tosh. Sadly, the Guardian - who must count among their readership huge numbers of republicans - is not one such place. I feel like I am in 1981 ....
Imogen Fox adds:
10.50am: First glimpse of Kate getting into the car for the drive to the Abbey. Her dress, designed by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen and consisting of a delicate lace top overlaying a strapless bodice, with a full skirt, delicate tight-fitting sleeves and a long train, is uniformly well-received. Jess Cartner-Morley calls it "a win for British fashion".
And that's it from me. I hope you had a good day. Thanks for all the comments. And go easy on the Pimms now. It's still only three in the afternoon. My colleague Ben Quinn is picking up from here.
1.10pm: My colleague Polly Toynbee has a apply.
Frisson of excitement from the hacks: the Beckhams have made it from Los Angeles! He's wearing his medal - OBE, MBE? Should you pin that on a suit? London earlier this morning was thronged: the train from Kent packed with excited little girls and their parents carrying flags and anticipating a celebratory day. As people filed across Westminster Bridge towards the abbey, standing out white opposition a grey sky, a solitary sculler rowed
serenely downstream - the only human in London seemingly heading in the inverse direction.
1.17pm: Steven Morris has more from Bucklebury, Kate's home village, where there were lots of tears shed and champagne drunk.
For those of you who remain, drag up a velvet cushion and break out the Babycham: here's how we expect things to develop.
After hosting a lunchtime reception for the bride and groom, the Queen has left Buckingham Palace, being flown off for a personal weekend in the UK.
9.23am: Follow our Twitter list of Guardian reporters on the floor here.
But the corporation seemed to get its casting all bad. Huw Edwards was far too cumbersome for the build-up, Sophie Raworth not really the right person to do the fluff elements. (Also the gender split was more than a little annoying.) And who thought adding Fearne Cotton and Edith Bowman of all people to the mix would make it any better? The best moment at present was Huw's clumsy annotation as Kate got into the car, where her father was apparently "making sure everything is unsoiled and undamaged".
8.03am: William and Kate will become the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, it has just been announced. Bad newspaper for commenters who suggested Duke and Duchess of Scunthorpe.
12.32pm: Vicky Frost has more on ITV's "abrupt victory" over the BBC in covering the wedding, unexpected since "causes like this are what the BBC is basically made for".
7.16am: Marina Hyde of the Guardian's Lost in (Royal) Showbiz col has emailed with her first bulletin:
The meaning of the words, in my mind, is two-fold: firstly, a prayer about love and, secondly, about service. After-all, Christ came to serve, and the young couple are in the near future enter a long duration of service to the nation. I wanted to capture these two themes in my piece.
By 5am the Mall was hushed but already packed, with long colourful lines of sleeping forms stretched out on cardboard or slumped in camping chairs.
The Middleton household spent the evening quietly at the Goring hotel approach Buckingham Palace, which was cordoned off with a marquee shielding the entry so that the bride will be able to slip unobserved into one of Buckingham Palace's Rolls Royces for her junket to the abbey at precisely 10.51am this morning. Her dress will no be revealed until she arrives at the abbey 9 minutes later. The designer Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen arose to have entered the hotel in disguise yesterday afternoon, recommending she may have designed the dress.
And we've just had our first glimpse of Kate Middleton getting into the car.
10.52am: On the BBC, over pictures of the top of Kate's dress, Huw Edwards just noted solemnly: "It's a restricted view but a delightful view." That's the future Queen you're talking about, Huw!
1.02pm: Hadley Freeman emails from New York to say that the US coverage of the wedding "has been somewhat akin to watching a US/UK school exchange writ large, with the Americans playing the wide-eyed naifs abroad and the Brits doing the 'Oh yah, really, you don't know that? Saddo!' condescending teenagers, even now they haven't a flipping hint what they're talking about despite their personalty of that qualification of royal expertise, a British stress."
1.30pm: Fly-past by RAF and Battle of Britain memorial flight.
It was a quite joyous service it went exceedingly well, lots of colour and scarlet uniforms and a brisk service from the Bishop of London.
10.20am: William and Harry arrive at the Abbey. Simon Chilvers is a big fan of their suits: "Love Will's blue sash. Red trouser stripes on black trousers looks modern. And the big old gold braiding on Harry's jacket is fabulously fancy." Kate's family and the royals follow. The Queen's lemon yellow outfit gets the thumbs up from Jess Cartner-Morley.
12.05pm: The new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stop to bow to the Queen, and proceed walking through the Abbey towards the doors, accompanied by the bridesmaids and page boys, Philippa and Harry, Kate's parents Michael and Carole, and Charles and Camilla.
Miss Middleton chose British brand Alexander McQueen for the beauty of its craftsmanship and its adore for traditional workmanship and the technical construction of clothing. Miss Middleton wished for her dress to join tradition and modernity with the masterly vision that characterises Alexander McQueen's work. Miss Middleton worked closely with Sarah Burton in formulating the design of her dress.
Imogen Fox has this to say about Camilla:
What could have worked better? Words for the hymns along the bottom of the screen, karaoke style,air force 1, for the ceremony would surely have made the experience more interactive. But generally, the actual wedding provided a bit of welcome relief from the non-stop witterings of presenters and guests with hours of broadcast time to fill. Perhaps a
large choir should be kept on hand to drown some of them out by the time.
I'm much better looking than that little brunette.
Esther writes:
12.17pm: William salutes the Household Cavalry as their coach passes through Horse Guards Parade.
1.34pm: Imogen Fox has just oral to Charles Worthington about Kate's hair. Worthington thinks her hair was perfectly pitched: "understated yet glamorous". But he would have made some tweaks. "I might have made the recess of the hair a little bit fuller with slightly bouncier big loose curls." He rated Tara Palmer-Tomkinson's look but was a little mystified by Samantha Cameron's absence of hat. " I didn't think her hair looked groomed enough for an event like this. If you are not wearing a hat then the hair has to make a statement and look lustered and fabulous."
"I hope mine is painting the pantry," chipped in their border, Marilyn Hughes from Manchester.
10.26am: William and Harry have arrived at the Abbey. Kate Carter has more:
7.46am: In the comments, boye remarks:

Listen!
9.05am: I've just been speaking to Esther Addley, who has been out with the crowds waiting to watch the wedding procession since 4.30am.
Piers just said, "Kate's dress will either be Sarah Burton or Alice Temperley - that's what my people are saying down there." His people? I think Piers has been banging on about the royal wedding fall but long that he thinks he is royal.
Happily they are not predestined for the barbecues that are already being bombarded up but for the animal races that will entertain crowds here later once the ceremony is over.
9.24am: As mentioned earlier, if you hit "republicans click here" on the Guardian front page, you can banish all advert of the royal wedding. In the same capillary, click here to follow our Not the royal wedding blog. There's a whole world out there ...
Sarah Burton of McQueen in ballet pumps does the ultimate tweaking of the veil, dress and modest train before Kate embarks on her walk up the aisle. Great British fashion moment.
Daybreak's Christine Bleakley, resplendent in updo and royal purple dress, sadly since discarded for a beige coat number, appears to be the unnofficial leader of the over-excited breakfast corps - genuinely hungry for any tiny bit of royal trivia. Although Sky's Kay Burley also seems (perhaps predictably) to be teetering towards hysteria.
11.27am: The Anthem by John Rutter follows, specially composed for this service. The text comes from the Psalms.
11.14am: Phew. Nobody had any just reason why they should not be lawfully joined together in marriage.
The Press Association news agent has more:
Love Will's blue sash. Red trouser stripes on dark jeans looks modern. And the big old gold braiding on Harry's jacket is fabulously idea.
12.15pm: Marriage service over, the carriage procession leaves the Abbey for Buckingham Palace.

11.03am: Kate and her father are now in the abbey. Kate Carter says Burton will be "a hugely renowned choice that will have the fashion editors of the country swooning in delight".
Ruairidh Morgan, 16, from Reigate, had gallantly spent the night in a chair while his Canadian cousin and her friends took the tent. He had had some stick from his mates, he said - "there was some hating" - but in general he thought William and Kate were "pretty chilly".
11.47am: The congregation stand to sing Jerusalem.
The most visible sign is the frankly mysterious Google Doodle on their homepage in the US and UK of a fairy anecdote procession topic off to a hilltop chateau in the distance. A sneakier change is on Street View. If you're looking at images from London today, Peg Man and Peg Woman, the icons showing your location and instruction in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, have been dressed up as a little bride and groom.
10.35am: Hadley Freeman has more Piers Morgan news:
The real royals have arrived. David with swept back quiff in Ralph Lauren morning suit, Victoria in a rather regal dark blue shift dress with a Philip Treacy fascinator/hat defying gravity and common sense by staying on her head. It may involve superglue, though probably Dolce & Gabanna couture superglue.
By contrast, ITV got it accurate right – friendly, chatty Phillip Schofield proving an great associate for a lukewarm but authoritative Julie Etchingham, although I did find myself pining a bit for Fern Britton, who would have been gorgeous. The ITV chat seemed to reflect far more what people were saying at home – I particularly liked seeing correspondent Mark Austin negotiating a chat with a woman who had super-rouged cheeks, a Burger King cap, and a glass of booze already going at 9am. No, it wasn't me.
Celebrities said to have been invited include Elton John, Rowan Atkinson and the Beckhams; William worked closely with David on England's failed 2018 World Cup bid. Apparently the entire population of the US is seething because the Obamas did not make the cut, but I am far more amused in if Kanye West has really been invited. It's a tense moment at any wedding when the vicar asks if anyone knows of any just impediment to the marriage, but Kanye has form at this variety of thing.
The route to and from Westminster Abbey will take in The Mall, Horse Guards Road, Horse Guards Parade, Horse Guards Arch, Whitehall, Parliament Square, and Broad Sanctuary. Here's a map of the route. The service will be broadcast through speakers along the route, and there are giant screens in Hyde Park and Trafalgar Square. There are more details on the royal wedding website here. The full programme and order of service is accessible online here (with a good drawing of the route on pages four and five) and here.
9.57am: More from Sam Jones:
11.16am: William is giving his vows.
11am: Marriage service begins.
9.42am: Boris Johnson has arrived too. He says "the prince and I were contained in an inglorious incident" to try to get the World Cup for England. But he can't masquerade they are best buddies.
Finally, our Lost in (Royal) Showbiz columnist Marina Hyde will be on hand to give us a healthy potion of Guardian scepticism to keep us all in check. As if we could possibly bring ... to an end-excited about a mere wedding.
Consensus on the fashion desk is that the chicest guests by far have chosen to do all one colour head to toe. Beckham in nightly blue and a surprise hit from TPT [Tara Palmer-Tomkinson] in bright blue. Hat, dress and bag all the same colour works in the Abbey.
Euh, I'm just an foolish alien, so please annotate to me...all the population of London seems to have gone mad overnight. What are they doing wawing those gaudy-colored comfit wrappers around?
4.23pm: There is feverish assumption about the identity of a membership Westminister Abbey's staff who was occupied on membrane doing at least two cartwheels forward the navel.
2.41pm: The broadcast channels are doing infinite re-runs and highlights, so here's our own edited repeats archive.
10.37am: Kate Carter on Kate's mum:
3.40pm: It's all gone a bit Austin Powers: William and Kate have just driven out of Buckingham Palace and are trundling down the Mall in a transformable Aston Martin with red, white and blue wedding bunting, L-plates and a "Just Wed" sign.
12.14pm: Here is Jess Cartner-Morley's decree above Kate's dress:
Key points near Horse Guards Parade are already getting congested with revellers, many of whom have been camped out overnight. The zone along the Mall is well furnished with portable toilets, some will be pleased to know, but only one small coffeehouse van, which certainly will skirmish to meet demand.
10.02am: Simon Chilvers reports that Elton John has "given his own whirl on the tails look by clashing up a yellow waistcoat with a hot pink knot. Classy and fun."
But my favourite part of the Mail's spread was the treatise headlined "Kate asks 2 ex-loves … and William invites 4", which raised the prospect of a Scott Pilgrim vs the World-style face-off in which Kate had to fight all 4 of William's malign exes on her way to the Abbey. And people say this isn't real news ...
Philippa Lepley on BBC saying she thinks Alice Temperley is doing the dress. Most money is on Sarah Burton this morning - the pelt trapper hat had the fashion twittersphere very excited because it looks like someone who is Fashion with a capital F. That's what everyone in fashion is hoping for - but we won't believe it till we see it, because the McQueen mark just doesn't appropriate with the chronicle of Kate Middleton's secure, don't-frighten-the-horses style even now
10.10am: Prince William and Prince Harry leave Clarence House for the Abbey.
11.57am: Kate Carter reports on many speak surrounded fashion circles of the similarities among Kate's dress and Grace Kelly's from her matrimony behind in 1956 (left) to Prince Ranier.
Carole's blue-grey Catherine Walker coat is very Diana (CW was one of her favourite designers). Very elegant, love the colour - more modern than a chalk. Much less keen on the hat.
The moment, destined to be reprinted on news and website front pages around the world, has virtually chance as pivotal a portion of modern royal alliances associations as the vows.
8.22am: Hannah Waldram confirms that Prince William's full titles will be Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn and Baron Carrickfergus, while Kate will become Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge.
The dress epitomises timeless British craftsmanship by drawing together talented and proficient workmanship from across the United Kingdom. The dress design pays tribute to the Arts and Crafts tradition, which advocated fact to substances and traditional craftsmanship using simple forms and often Romantic styles of elaboration. Ms Burton's design draws on this heritage, yet giving the cut and the intricate embellishment a singular, present-day and female persona.
More from Adam here.

Friends Sue Heppell, 59, Susie Record, 67, and Ann Burch, 65, travelled from Newcastle to find a good spot outside Clarence House at noonday yesterday.
Surely a antagonist for ghastliest guests, even counting the various people rights abusers? Lovely to see Sally enjoying the attention, though - I do hope she'll emerge later and accept a few posies from the crowd. It would give people such a elevator.
11.15am: William and Kate take their vows and are affirmed man and wife by the Archbishop of Canterbury.
"We've got another big opportunity next year when we celebrate 60 years of having a head of state without an election," he told me after he'd declared the event open. The party continues all afternoon, there's a fundraiser in a bar in south-east London tonight, and tomorrow will see a convention, at a venue near Euston, of republican groups from across western Europe.
Things were a little more tetchy an hour later outside Westminster Abbey, where the seasoned royal obsessives, in well-worn union flag uniforms that had seen use more than once, have been camping for several days next to the West Door, where the royal newlyweds will emerge.
Rumour has it that he was Ben Sheward, seen here sharing some candy with choristers on another occcasion.
My fashionable piece, Ubi Caritas as the Royal Wedding, takes its text from the sixth centenary Christian chant that was normally sung by the service for the cleaning of the feet on Maundy Thursday. The words, originally in Latin mean: "Where philanthropy and adore are, God is there. Let us come attach in God's love and let us love each other with a honest center."
7.28am: Adam Gabbatt is on the Mall with the freezing crowds:
Graham Smith, Republic's war manager, is billing this as "an ironic take on an ordinary street party". There's a jazz band, face painting, food stalls, even union jack bunting - hung ironically. In his lecture of introduction, Smith thanked Wills and Kate for this invaluable opportunity to raise awareness of republicanism and stated his intention to turn Britain into a republic by 2025.
The ducks and lambs are in place on the green next to the Bladebone Inn at Bucklebury, Kate Middleton's local.
Kate Carter on SamCam:
David and Victoria Beckham were among the 1,900 guests to arrive for the royal wedding at Westminster Abbey in London. Photograph: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
Fortunately, his co-presenter Piers Morgan was elated to emulate expertise.
10.25am: Royals begin to leave Buckingham Palace for the Abbey.
1.26pm: Kate and William have just appeared on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, right on schedule.
8.54am: No major public event in London is complete without the involvement of Boris Johnson, as my colleague Hélène Mulholland reports.

It has been the experience of a lifetime to work with Catherine Middleton to create her wedding dress, and I have enjoyed every moment of it. It was such an amazing honour to be asked, and I am so arrogant of what we and the Alexander McQueen team have created. I am rejoiced that the dress represents the best of British craftsmanship.
That'll be the first time in annuals that David Beckham has heard God Save the Queen without a small but determined crowd of of fans inserting "No concession" as the fourth line, as they do at each unattached England game.
3.56pm: Not been invited to the reception? Come to our Royals and Rebels party instead. Declare your fidelity – royal or rebel – pick a wedding gift and sign in via Twitter or Facebook. See who else has joined, too.
8.26am: Hannah Waldram has been taking a look at today's papers. She asks: do people still actually cut out and keep bits of newspaper? You'd be excused for analytic so judging by the amount of dotted lines on offer across today's papers.
11.55am: Marina Hyde notes:
Other designers named as possible candidates are Jasper Conran and Bruce Oldfield.
Thousands of people are lining the Mall, which has been cordoned off on both sides with metal barriers, and almost every single one is bearing a union flag of some sort - OK,Air Max 95! branded flags being particularly common.
10.06am: Vicky Frost reckons ITV's wedding build-up is beating the BBC's coverage by some margin – "and not just because Phillip Schofield has managed to match the colour of his face to Julie Etchingham's orange dress and cardie combo".
Camilla fixes it. The two intonation Robinson Valentine wrap is amazingly chic. Not sure that she should have worn such a massive hat over her hair which is her neatness USP.
On the other side of the newlyweds, both sets of parents chatted and shepherded the hold of microscopic bridesmaids and pageboys also brought out to share the cheers.
Around 1,900 people have been invited, including 1,000 of the couple's family and friends, as well as members of foreign royal families, politicians, diplomats, foreign leaders "from the Realms", royal staff, and representatives from the armed forces, William's charities, the Church of England and other religions. Around 650 people have been invited to the luncheon reception hosted by the Queen at Buckingham Palace, and around 300 to the supper Prince Charles is hosting in the early evening.
"I suspect Elton hasn't been back to Westminster Abbey since Diana died," he demanded, "infer" being dictation for "just pulled this idea out of my arse".
For a few seconds they looked almost coy, then obliged with a meteoric, almost chaste brushing of lip. Several hundred camera curtains conference immediately, not quite drowned out by the crowd's cheers. It was followed a few minutes later by a slightly longer, fewer compelled embrace.
11.46am: The Archbishop of Canterbury and the Dean of Westminster are speaking now, as William and Kate bend before the altar.
"This is our new friend," said Smith. "We were just talking about bras from Primark."
Overnight: Crowds began gathering around the Mall and Westminster Abbey overnight. Outside the abbey, 17-year-old Daniella Luco Kasturiratne, who arrived on Wednesday, told Esther Addley: "Everyone was fighting over their spot. People would be climbing over you when you were sleeping and trying to take your space."
Prince William gives Kate her wedding ring. Photograph: Dominic Lipinski/PA
Catherine Middleton waves as she arrives at Westminster Abbey. Photograph: Dan Kitwood/Getty Images
The police and comprehension services launched an unprecedented security action in London. Scotland Yard carried out a series of dawn raids, arresting 20 people in five squats across the capital.
1.32pm: Can leftwingers love the royal wedding, Comment is free is asking.
Oh happy, happy day. Kate Middleton's wedding dress is a triumph for British fashion.
The couple are travelling in the 1902 State Landau, which was specifically built for King Edward VII in 1902 and was proposed to be used at his coronation. It is usually used by the Queen to welcome foreign heads of state on state visits. Charles and Diana used in their wedding in 1981; so did the Duke and Duchess of York in 1986.
8.43am: Hannah Waldram has been investigating the genealogy of William and Kate's new titles, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. There's a bit of father-son traction in the mix.
Stuff that's happened on ITV's distressed breakfast show Daybreak: the agenda began at 0600 hours, but we somehow got all the way to 6.16am before sofa guest Eve Pollard gave what may well be today's first bid by a "royal adept" to Kate's uterus. "We want an Olympic child," she alleged firmly. I literally can't trust I've got to all over today sober …

And re this much quoted "universal television audience of 2bn" – is this a bit like when they say the Baftas are going to be seen "by a universal television audience of 1bn", and then afterwards it turns out that one in six people on the planet watching celebs quake up the Leicester Square red blanket in the rain was a bit optimistic? A few years ago the LA Times touched on this in the context of the far more colossal Academy Awards, quoting the Oscars administrative director Bruce Davis as saying: "There has never been a television event in the history of the world that has had a billion spectators - it's a handy digit to throw around but it's not true."

And Hannah Waldram spoke to Adam Gabbatt, who wconsist in ... the crowds waiting for William to arrive:

Ambassadors are now arriving at the Abbey too.
How the day unfolded
The thing that struck me was the change in the life of Kate Middleton and her parents. Some of her expressions during the services seem to show she knew this, the nervousness. There was a large sense of relief afterwards.
Two groups of military workers are lining the route, in a tribute traditionally performed at many military weddings.
Whitehaven on the Cumbrian seashore was the setting for a 'really common' Royal wedding fashion shoot by designer Angy Morton. Annoyed at descriptions of Kate Middleton as 'ordinary', given her prosperous family background, Morton staged cameos of the bride leaving her council house, dining off fish and pieces (albeit not at Pete Beedle's) and honeymooning on Windermere. The event also doubled as a plug for the Lake District. Everyone and everything in it is Cumbrian.
Mrs Middleton is wearing a very light blue sky coat dress designed by Catherine Walker's studio. The designer - who died last year - was a favourite of Princess Diana. Wonder what the Queen makes of that? Mrs M looks very elegant, though. All those poshos must be relieved the commoner hasn't shown them up by wearing a vintage air hostess uniform just aboutmething.
Photograph: Rex Features
11.17am: William puts the ring on Kate's finger.
10.43am: A note on the music planned for the ceremony:
8.16am: Marina Hyde notes:
And in New York American reporters are mobbing the Guardian's Hadley Freeman, now recognised after all as the royal expert of the Lower West Side.
Prince William and Kate Middleton read during their wedding service. Photograph: Joel Ryan/PA
Strengthened by our union help us to serve and comfort those who undergo. We ask this in the Spirit of Jesus Jesus. Amen.
I shall be appearing on my balcony as well, waving. Pity you can't see me.
10.45am: The foreign desk reports that even Al-Jazeera is showing the royal wedding.
To be honest, I think it's probably the best tactics in the circumstances. BBC1's Breakfast's Sian and Bill are being wholly more sober about proceedings, even slipping in the weird searching answer. But there's not really much to be searching about – if
you're going to spend two hours rehashing last night's news and talking to "hardy campers" and people who start their street parties at 6am, then best to do it in the campest, most over-the-top way possible. Or the grumpiest. Maybe this is the moment when Adrian Chiles in the morning finally makes sense.
Guides galore trash newspapers, doubtless for the accessory 600,000 visitors expected to visit the capital – ranging from cartoon images of the carriage pageant (with a handy key to who'll be travelling with whom) in the Daily Mail, a simple amp in the Times and "gigantic wedding guide" in the Sun.
Afternoon to around 3.30pm: Private afternoon reception hosted by the Queen.
"This accident has really brought our crew together," he said. "Royal weddings are good for affair."
10.21am: "Just to let you know, Charlie Veitch of the Love Police was arrested yesterday for 'Conspiracy to cause public nuisance', presumably regarding the [thing that shall not be named]," says Eve Ousby, who also sends this link, and this one. "It is a worrying sign that emancipation of expression is apparently less important than a [thing that shall not be named]."
The alternative of Sarah Burton, who was Alexander McQueen's right hand matron and succeeded him afterward his death, is an encouraging sign of boldness from the matron dubbed Waity Katy. Some at Clarence House must have been cared that for many of the two billion people watching today, the McQueen name method suicide, gloom and tragedy, not tailoring and loveliness. Kate could have picked a distant safer name. To pick McQueen is influenced, because the name has forever been about effective stories through clothes, and that is what a day like this is all about. It is the absolute alternative. The dress will do what seemed unthinkable a year antecedent, and make Sarah Burton extra famous than McQueen himself. As of today, being a princess is back in fashion.
8am-9.45am: Congregation begins to arrive at Westminster Abbey.
12.56pm: Stephen Moss is with republicans in central London's Red Lion Square, attending a Not the Royal Wedding street party organised by the oppression team Republic. There are about 300 people there, he says, and "at least 50 of them are tangible members of the public, rather than correspondents and members of the Socialist Workers' party handing out brochures demanding we stop bombarding Libya".
10.32am: Mother of the bride Carole Middleton is arriving in a Jaguar now.
1.25pm: William and Kate appear on the balcony of Buckingham Palace with their families.
11.32am: The Lord Bishop of London, Richard Chartres, is giving the address. "In a sense every wedding is a royal wedding, with the bride and the groom as king and queen of creation."
Crowd on Whitehall only 2 deep as music blares from spokesmen. White-gloved cops line the road meantime their armed colleagues line the rooftops. Flags selling for three quid a time and much of the crowd dressing cardboard crowds invested by a decisive regally-named burger fetter.
11.12am: The Dean of Westminster is giving the welcome and introduction.
One does must doff a begrudging hat to Richard Desmond's cunning as far as advertising is concerned. When he gave that £100,000 alms to New Labour, and subsequently saw his buy of Express Newspapers waved through without being referred to the Competition Commission, he was quick to tell the world that Labour had done his bidding and gone on to place "£113,000 or £114,000" worth of advertising in his newspapers, so he was actually up on the handle. Today, I see that people carrying a huge banner advertising OKAY! magazine's special wedding issue have been positioned in the crowds outside the temporary TV laboratories Buckingham Palace, where they will presumably form part of the backdrop to numerous citizen and worldwide broadcasts.
9.47am: Marina Hyde has famous John and Sally Bercow arriving ...
Alexandra Topping has been speaking to Sam Jones, who tells us that the police are out on a beauty repugnant today, taking pictures of cheering crowds and wearing rather fetching white mittens, "as though they were going to a rave or retarding for dust".
9.20am: Kate Carter's verdict on the Beckhams:
"It's much nicer than Diana's dress which was a giant white taffeta shutter," he said, addition that he loved the tiara and the lace detailing on the bottom of her veil. He said the dress reminded him of the Queen's 1947 wedding dress. "I like the fact that it's not too puffy. I love the fact that her hair is smooth, there's not a big chignon in the way. Flat hair is very elegant, it gives an allure of the 1930s. And it gives the sense that you don't must be a royal to look like that. The proportions of the train are perfect."
9.12am: Guests are continuing to arrive at Westminster Abbey now.
Chelsy Davy, Prince Harry's girlfriend, has arrived, wearing an emerald green dress by Alberta Feretti, with a lotion pillbox fascinator with veil. Guests even now are mostly friends of the family.
Fashion desk did a joint airpunch when we saw the Queen in lemon yellow and pearls - we LOVE her in that look. And Princess Beatrice channelling Gaga in the extraordinary pink hat - this is hotting up
11.53am: The couple now must sign three registers – in personal, in the Chapel of St Edward the Confessor. Blest Pair of Sirens is being played.
Turn autoplay off
William will wear the red uniform of the Irish Guards of which he is colonel.
1.52pm: Peter Walker was in front of Buckingham Palace watching that kiss.

Rumours always had McQueen as the top peak - if, given Kate Middleton's usual fashion conservatism, an unlikely choice for many. The designer herself, however continued to deny it. All those - and given the intricacy of the lace there must have been many - who worked on it can congratulate themselves at staying remarkably tight-lipped. And that, it appears, is not going to change:
Here's a recap of how the day unfolded.
Turn autoplay on
12.37pm: Hannah Waldram has been on the phone to Stephen Bates, who was in the "poet's corner" in Westminster Abbey throughout the ceremony.
Meanwhile over on CNN, the ever adorable Anderson Cooper affected innocence: "Ozwald [Boateng], for Americans, is Elton wearing a lounge suit alternatively a morning suit?" asked Cooper, as whether he – the nattiest dresser in all of Christendom – didn't know.
The Independent has its own attempting in the fashion of an armchair listener's adviser, but apart from that decides to relatively bypass the occasion.
7.56am: On the Mall, Adam Gabbatt has been interviewing Vanessa Ballauff from Sydney; you can get a good mind of the atmosphere from the background ruckus.
In the busyness of each day keep our eyes nailed on what is real and essential in life and assist us to be generous with our time and love and stamina.
In an update at 10.20am on 29 April Wales renamed the "Kate Middleton" page "Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge" and set up a redirect. Just minutes ago her profile changed to include details of her marriage and her new title is also listed below "Titles, styles and arms" and has replaced references to her virgin name throughout the page. Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, now has his mate listed on the site too.
Biggest cheer obviously for the new princess when she arrived at the abbey but her mother, Carole, got the second biggest cheer, beating even William and the Queen. Loyal lot around here.
10.56am: The bride's procession is walking through, including Philippa Middleton, Kate's sister and maid of honour, young bridesmaids Eliza Lopes, Grace van Cutsem, Louise Mountbatten-Windsor, and Margarita Armstrong-Jones, and pageboys Tom Pettifer and William Lowther-Pinkerton.
The message of this wedding dress is explicit. Kate looks every bit the princess, but nothing at all like Princess Diana. My fear before the wedding was that, in wanting to lest the overblown, Dynasty-esque glamour of Diana, Kate would opt for safety and understatement. Instead, the thin lace sleeves and the reputation of the swagged train, the fidelity of the neckline and the splendour of the chantilly lace all draw on the wedding dress of fashion's favourite princess bride, Grace Kelly. With this dress, Kate has redrawn the array of princess succession. She has trod out of Diana's eclipse, but by making a lusty visual articulation to Princess Grace, made a strong statement that she intends to look every inch the princess.
The marriage music features works by two living British composers: Sir Peter Maxwell Davies, the main of the Queen's music, and the Welsh songwriter Paul Mealor.
10.42am: The Queen and Prince Philip are being driven along the Mall now.

Royal wedding – as it happened
Listen!
She says she is looking along to the couple's kiss at Buckingham Palace: "I think it will be one of those moments that will be replayed in the media for the next 40 years."
10.27am: Jess Cartner-Morley has more on Kate's dress:
8.18am: More on William and Kate's new titles, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. My companion Caroline Davies reports that Kate will not become Princess Catherine. Or at least by far; she could be made a princess at a later date. So much for all that coverage about mini girls imagining of growing up to become a princess? Well, come on ... she will still be a duchess.
It is a strange mix - a bit like an animated Madame Tussauds: Trevor Brooking, Earl Spencer, Ben Fogle, Joss Stone.
We hacks were led in up the red carpet Kate Middleton will tread in an hour and a half's time, strangely something to give a petrified pessimist a pang - we have two minutes of being stared at: she'll now have a lifetime. The press are way at the back of Poets' Corner. .I am sitting under the callous stare of Thackeray. Not sure I'll see much but I am close to a television screen so will get the same view as those at home - except I'm actually here.
10.53am: Here's Kate Carter's first view of he dress:
The Beckhams are there too now.
For once, the Queen took a assisting role, standing back on the balcony and looking as inconspicuous as anyone can dressed pate to toe in canary yellow. As William and Kate waved almost shyly from center stage, she stood silent, Prince Philip chatting to Kate's sister, Pippa.
A prefer unhappy precedent, as a royal courtier might put it.
10.38am: A well-placed vogue earth source has told us that Kate Middleton's clothes has been devised by Alexander McQueen. The wear clearly not left Buckingham Palace - it was designed and crafted there then transported to Kate's motel. If true, you peruse it here first. (If false - forget I said anything.)
My official verdict on Kate's dress: beautiful. And a heck of a lot more interesting than anything she's ever worn before would have led us to expect. Ah, that Middleton – as William could tell you, she activities a long game.
A couple of weeks ago the Mail on Sunday ran an exhaustive four-page spread on the wedding guest list, kicking off with a piece detailing all the "mega-rich foreigners" who Prince Charles had invited to the wedding (it was headlined "The Transylvanian count, the Nazi's nephew and the Kazakh tycoon").
12.54pm: Kate Carter writes that the McQueen press office have put out a statement about Sarah Burton's role. It very much, unsurprisingly, emphasises the traditional and the British elements of the choice. Sarah Burton, the designer, said:
Meanwhile Billy Briggs reports from St Andrews, where William and Kate met while they were students and some 2,000 human gathered today for a daytime of festivities.
11.43am: My colleague Laura Oliver reports that Wikipedia builder Jimmy Wales has taken it upon himself to amend Kate Middleton's page on the site.
Hannah Waldram reckons Nancy Tremaine when she becomes cartoonised at the end of Enchanted.
The Archbishop of Canterbury is beginning the solemnisation of the marriage.
The Times features cartoon handy "snooze wear" (an eye mask) for what can only be presumed to be for the many freezing tent-dwellers hoping to catch an extra few winks courtesy of the flimsy newspaper strip. Meanwhile, the Sun opts for a rather sickness-inducing mauve and red spread on the day's events, encouraging you to cut out and keep a copy of the wedding hymn. The periodical also offers a four-page remembrance pull-out emblazoned "Big Fat Royal Wedding" perhaps expecting you to papier-mâché this to your bedroom wall – complete with photo diary of Kate's life by far including the famous bikini/sarong pic of 2002. The Daily Mirror has a "Wedding kiss sweep-stake kit" which perhaps will induce you and your pals to spend the train journey to London betting on what time the happy couple are expected to kiss.
The word's media has arrived, unwelcome ambassadors have been disinvited, protests have been called on and called off, and at the end of the day the big day has arrived.
KopiteEddie adds:
9.45am: As everyone knows, William's day job is being an air-sea rescue helicopter pilot on Anglesey. The London Evening Standard had a great article earlier this week about the prince's Royal Navy education, and his involvement in a £40m cocaine raid in the Caribbean. The front page referred to "William's pill mission: pages four and 5", and, inside, the paper detailed how William "helped physically pull the drugs on embark. The whole ship was murmuring afterwards". Sounds more like Harry to me, but there you go.
Moira Smith, sporting a red, white and blue jester's hat, sunglasses and flashing badge, had get cracking Penrith in order, she said, to "see history in the making": her daughter Sally Conway "because Mum made me". The men were at home looking after the children, she said.
1.00pm: Sandra Laville and Robert Booth report that police threw a segment 60 cordon around the entire royal wedding zone this morning in response to anarchists disguising up at a small assembly in Soho Square in central London.
11.50am: The Dean of Westminster is now pronouncing the blessing.
Prince William waves as he arrives with Prince Harry to attend the Royal Wedding Photograph: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
The choice of Sarah Burton is a fistpump moment for every one who loves and cheerleads British fashion. Fashion is one battlefield in which this country is truly world-class, and Burton represents that. She is not only one of the most talented designers working today, not just in Britain but in the world. Her clothes are fearlessly inspired and realised with a fierce attention to detail. Her most recent show featured a corset made of mosaic porcelain, which had been made as one piece, deliberately shattered into shards, and then resewn, piece by piece.
There will likewise be the prominent old hymns Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer – a gesture perhaps to William's Welsh links – and Charles Wesley's Love Divine All Loves Excelling, as well as William Blake's Jerusalem, a melody sometimes banned by some Anglican clergy as being insufficiently religious.
Harriet Sherwood reports from Libya the British media contingent at the Rixos Hotel in Tripoli are entering into the spirit of the great day. A large cake, inscribed with "To commemorate the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton", and cucumber sandwiches have been conveyed to a apartment decorated with union flags and a poster of the couple. Sherwood also said she asked a regime lawful if Tripoli was grasped with wedding fever. "I don't think so," he said with a small, tight smile.
Prince William and Kate Middleton exchange rings Photograph: Dominic Lipinski/PA
Diana's brother Charles Spencer has also arrived.
10.08am: Marina Hyde suggests that those playing a drinking game take a deep slug every time some media commentator uses the clause "a very modern" - as in "a very modern love story" or "a very modern fairytale", as though several thousand column inches on Kate's determination to omit the word "abide" from her vows were the last word in avant garde splicing.
The Queen's procession follows, accompanied by a Sovereign's Escort of the Household Cavalry. In the first chariot, a Semi-State Landau, is the Queen and Prince Philip, while in the second sit Charles, Camilla, and Mr and Mrs Middleton.
11.20am: They're married. The congregation sings Love Divine, All Loves Excelling.
10.07am: Jess Cartner-Morley gives the fashion desk's view on the guests by far:
You should write short stories, Sam.
11.59am: James Walsh writes that, with even the hitherto independent Independent running a Royal Wedding live blog, it is left to the Morning Star to scamper with a differ angle today. They guide with scope of yesterday's protest held outdoor Buckingham Palace to demand the London living wage for royal cleaners, with those washing the royal lavatories on a mere £6.45 one hour.
12.01pm: Hannah Waldram has been speaking to our journalists around the world about how the marrying is being viewed overseas.
While Sophie Raworth, also in coral, has Grazia's Paula Reed and – ta da! – Kate Middleton's beautician, the corporation is missing ITV's firm converge on the wedding guests' outfits and hats, which at this point is all anyone is really interested in. Huw Edwards, however, is rather more care for marching bands. Certainly Sky understands what works – fading out an interview with a glum-looking David Cameron pontificating in front of some wisteria, to show us Tara Palmer Tomkinson's new hat (and neb). Priorities!
8.24am: Sam Jones sends this from Whitehall:
Everybody's having a good time. It's pretty cheery. No one's budging, though. Once you get your spot, you don't move from it.
Romanian readers wailing out for beyond vampire-based stereotyping will be more than satisfied further into the piece, as the Mail gives more details of the "Transylvanian count who is the owner of Charles's two Romanian properties in Dracula nation". (There are rumours the couple may honeymoon there.) The most arresting part of the fable about the "Kazakh tycoon", Timur Kuanyshev, is the reference to the professed time in 1993 when he and his wife "and two associates" were arrested at Moscow's Domodeva hangar and "accused of hiding $100,000 in undeclared US dollar cash in their underwear." And my favourite detail about the so-called "Nazi's nephew", Juergen Pierberg, is that "in his young, he threw liberal parties and once flew in Andy Warhol from New York to heed one". Good times.
7.39am: Esther Addley has been out with the crowds camping on the Mall and outside Westminster Abbey, where the atmosphere has been "a bit rowdy" at times. Seventeen-year-old Daniella Luco Kasturiratne, who arrived on Wednesday, told her: "Everyone was fighting over their blot. People would be climbing over you when you were slumbering and trying to take your space."
Kate Carter adds:
11.16am: Still holding hands, Kate recites her vows.
The Metropolitan police estimated that crowd numbers pinnacled at one million along the route, with around 500,000 people in and around the Mall trying to catch a glimpse of the couple's kiss. The royals and their guests will now enjoy a lunchtime reception hosted by the Queen, an evening reception hosted by Prince Charles, and a wild "knees-up" organised by William and Kate (see 10.01am). Unfortunately they did not invite me, or any of the media, so like the crowds outside Buckingham Palace, we can only stand, stare and imagine what is going on inside.
1.25pm: William and Kate appear on the balcony of Buckingham Palace with their families
It's a slight lace altitude overlaying a strapless bodice, with a full skirt and delicate tight-fitting full sleeves. Rumour had it the bride wanted flowers in her hair but is instead wearing a diamond tiara. The train is, I evaluate, around 2-3 metres long and being carried by her sister Pippa in a short sleeved, bias hack ivory robe with scooped cowl neck and a puny fishtail - simple to the extreme.
"The nag freaked out and the guy fell off," said Joanne Law, 27, from Shepherd's Bush in west London. "He was hanging off and the horse freaked out and the crowd started shouting and then he fell off. He tried to prop the saddle and get it over to the other horses. He couldn't get back on. I felt sorry for the horse because everyone was shouting and shrieking. It shocked me. I thought he might fall." Still, she mused, it would be something to memorize.
But Tom Morgan, a weather forecaster at the Met Office, said there was no risk of showers before lunchtime.
Listen!
He said:
10.51am: Simon Chilvers on Prince Charles:
Please stimulate cookies in order to turn autoplay off
"This [wedding] would have been right up Diana's street," he added, proving that he really did have the inside knowledge on the late Princess of Wales. She would have enjoyed her son's wedding? Who knew?
Rows of good-natured fluorescent police officers waved straggling twos and threes out of the road; most were eager, in any circumstance, to safe themselves a spot with a view before the real crowds arrived.
11.51am: National anthem coming right up ...
Kate's looks absolutely stunning and I'm pleased she's not wearing a meringue like Diana. It's beautiful, tasteful and she looks snug. It's been lovely watching William grow up and seeing him get married in the meantime as all our friends.
Mrs. Carole Middleton is wearing a sky blue wool crepe coatdress with matching satin piping and passementerie at the waist and cuff over a sky blue silk shantung 'Sydney' day dress with short pleated sleeves and creased pockets. The dress and coatdress are by Catherine Walker. Mrs. Middleton's hat is by Berkshire-based Jane Corbett.
11.20am: The Archbishop pronounces them man and wife.
12.04pm: William and Kate are back in the cardinal auditorium of the abbey.
8.35am: The guests are beginning to arrive at Westminster Abbey now. Stephen Bates is there, and we'll have a report from him presently.
12.41pm: As we wait for the next big moment – the new Duke and Duchess's arrival on the balcony of Buckingham Palace and hopefully a little kiss for the cameras – Martin Wainwright reports on some of the best royal wedding-related events in the northwardly of England.
"Are you sure?" asked Giuliana Rancic, E! contributor and professional svelte person.
The third carriage, also an Ascot Landau, contains Philippa Middleton, page boy William Lowther-Pinkerton, and bridesmaids Margarita Armstrong-Jones and Grace van Cutsem.
9.16am: Kate Carter, the Guardian's life and style editor, has given her verdict on Chelsy's dress.
11.09am: The congregation are now singing Guide Me, O Thou Great Redeemer.
I'm not on my own. The Guardian has deployed a cast of several in order to bring you the top wedding news: Esther Addley is with the most enthusiastic royalists camping out on the Mall, Adam Gabbatt has travelled down from Manchester with a coachload of revellers and is now tweeting his way around the capital.
"I don't think Kate's dress will be too billowy," publicized British fashion commentator, Louise Roe, on E!.
The music will be fulfilled by two choirs, two fanfare teams and one orchestra: the choir of Westminster Abbey, the choir of Her Majesty's Chapel Royal, St James's Palace, the fanfare team from the Central Band of the Royal Air Force, the state trumpeters of the Household Cavalry and the London Chamber Orchestra. More details of the musicians can be found here.
7.02am: Thousands of well-wishers have lined the mile-and-a-half path to Westminster Abbey this morn, Stephen Bates, Sandra Laville and Lee Glendinning report.
Love the Treacy hat. The dress is very elegant, but a bit too understated? I wish she would embrace her pregnancy shape a bit more and stop looking mortified by the bump. Also can't help feeling she is overshadowed by the utter gorgeousness of her husband.
11.01am: Kate is getting out of the car now. The BBC is reporting that Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen is the designer.
"And she loved her boys," opined Cat Deeley. Truly, you can't disburse for expertise like this. No, really, you can't.
Her grandmother Chandrani wouldn't have missed it, whatever. Had the await been worth it? "Don't know yet. I'll tell you in a few hours."
Rory Carroll, the Guardian's Latin America reporter, memoranda that Bolivia's Aymara hag physicians have been asked to foresee the future of the royal couple. The coca leaves they use to tell fortunes revealed "a few spats and disagreements in store for Kate and William, just like any couple," Reuters reports. The Yatiri revealed that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will have two kid, a lad and a girl, and that William and Kate would be "loved throughout the world".
Apparently the workmen had to wash their hands every 30 minutes to keep the lace pristine, and their needles were renewed every three hours to keep them "clean and keen". Like some kind of modern day Dickensian sweatshop. Did they have normal hand hygiene inspections? Are those toddler bridesmaids (toddlers, once and for all, can wizardry grubby hands out of thin air) told on grief of death never to touch the dress?
11.08am: The Introit is being sung as Kate takes her location nearby William. "You look smart," he says.
Out of hundreds of dropout events, the Alternative Zombie Royal Wedding at Collyhurst in Manchester took the biscuit. Fire-eaters, angle grinders and a hog barbecue replace the dignities of Westminster. Guest directions advised: "Dig out your old tuxedos or wedding dress and veil, cover yourself with blood, tear some chunks out of your flesh (or use latex). The administration said party, so party we will." The ten hour gig finished with a rooftop 'marriage' of the best-dressed zombie pair.

The second carriage, an Ascot Landau, contains Prince Harry, bridesmaids Louise Mountbatten-Windsor and Eliza Lopes, and page boy Tom Pettifer.
The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton Photograph: Tom Jenkins for The Guardian
9.46am: Hannah Waldram reports that Philip Treacy has made 36 hats for guests to show off at the royal nuptials today. The Irish milliner has designed hats for Alexander McQueen, whose head designer is expected to have been behind Kate's dress.
10.47am: Jess Cartner-Morley on the Queen's outfit:
8.36am: Vicky Frost, the Guardian's TV redactor, has been watching the British TV coverage so that you don't must. She is anxious that the nation's breathless broadcasters might keel over at 11am, the moment, as they reserve cautioning us, when we will catch our first glimpse of "that dress".
Kate Middleton's second cousin once-removed Pete Beedle, newly-famous proprietor of Beedle's Chippy in Bishop Auckland, county Durham, did well out of two new lines organised just for the day. Middleton's Mushy Peas and Kate's Kod sold well as 47-year-old Pete laboured away at his fryers behind balloons and bunting. "It's just another working day for us," he said, "but my mum's over the moon about us being related to the future Queen."
There's a lot of pink. Also a lot of bad fascinators but that kind of gives it the every-wedding mutual touch. Chicest way to wear your hat: front and centre (see VB and TPT). Not sure the red carpet works with the trees in the abbey – bit vulgar? The men: David Cameron scrubs up in tails well, Boris has brushed his hair, not sure about John Major's pastel-clash ...
In Tel Aviv, Conal Urquhart reports, around 1,000 guests including Israeli celebrities and British Israelis with the British ambassador, Matthew Gould heaved a glass to Queen Elizabeth for the wedding, retinue a toast by the Israeli minister of defence, Ehud Barak.
One of the female guests going into the Abbey hasn't got a hat! Disgraceful. I might be anti the lot, but I do have standards!
11.39am: The piece the choir are singing now is by Paul Mealor. He told my colleague Matt Wells:
11.52am: The national song is played. The Queen's not singing though. That would be a bit much, I suppose.
Spirits on a chilly Whitehall are beginning to pick up as a convoy of foreign dignitaries in Range Rovers, Jags and a Merc roll by. We must congratulate the Madrid gov for the reg: SPA 1N. Five street cleaners clutching plastic nonsense sacks were also remedied to a very British spontaneous ovation as they migrated down the road.
Hannah Waldram has been hearing to David Cameron speaks live to Sky News. He said: "We do do these things very here and I'm sure it will and be a very happy day for people. I slept on the Mall for Charles and Diana's wedding, many people my age have watched Prince William grow up and now finding love and wanting to get married so like anyone living in Britain you feel quite an addition to the event."
10.54am: Jess Cartner-Morley says: "We are 99% sure that was Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen we just saw holding the practice as Kate got into the automobile."
Simon Chilvers has been talking to fashion designers about Kate's dress.
Finally much is made of the Queen missing what the Telegraph cries the nighttime "disco" (not that anyone has ever had a dance at their wedding since the 1990s) and the Mirror takes umbrage with the fact Fergie has been "snubbed" from the guest list and is "licking her wounds" in Thailand.
Other works by the important British 20th-century composers will also include Vaughan Williams's Fantasia on Greensleeves and Prelude on Rhosymedre, Elgar's Serenade for Strings and Britten's Galliard from his opera Gloriana, together with Delius's On Hearing the First Cuckoo in Spring and Finzi's Romance for String Orchestra.
Meanwhile, in Japan, one commenter writes that a headteacher at his son's school came out to hope the parents a "very special royal wedding day".
Simon Chilvers:
4.53pm: It seems that Prince Harry won't have to tone down the delivery of his best man's speech this evening for fear of offending his grandmother after all.
11.18am: No ring for William, by the way.
Mrs Record said she had met William final night and he had seemed very loosened about his impending nuptials.
"Diana's ghost" stills haunts the headlines with the Sun opting for "Mum would be so proud" on its front and cramming all three names – William, Kate and Diana – into their intro. The Mirror chooses to compare Mario Testino's new portrait of the couple with a picture taken of Diana just before her death.
12.03pm: Prince William and Catherine Middleton wrote a prayer for their ceremony, Alexandra Topping reports. Here it is:
########## parties defied brisk weather in Northumberland where naturists held a wedding party at their clubhouse in Newburn. Members delicately drew union flags and other proper characters on one another before settling down to watch memorabilia at Westminster to the accompaniment of home-made sandwiches and cake. Club secretary Mike, who preferred not to give his surname, said that more of the party would have been held out of gates had the weather been milder. High point of the broadcast for members, curiously, was discussion over clothes being worn by the dramatis personae in the abbey.
11.15am: I ambition, says William. I ambition, says Kate.
1.05pm: Sam Jones sends this moving vignette from the top of Whitehall:
The section 60 order allows police commanders to stop and search anyone without discretion. The police also levied section 60a, which gives them the power to clear masks and balaclavas from anyone among the area ...
Kate Middleton, centre, accompanied by her father Michael Middleton, right, and her sister Pippa Middleton, enter Westminster Abbey before her marriage to Prince William. Photograph: Tom Pilston/AP
Coverage of the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton at Westminster Abbey
Crime correspondent Sandra Laville is at Scotland Yard keeping an eye on the security location and Steven Morris has the view from Kate Middleton's family countryside. We're on the procession route too: Sam Jones is on Whitehall, while Peter Walker has the best view of the Buck House balcony from his advantage point at the Victoria memorial. Meanwhile, our man in morning dress is Stephen Bates, who has secured his place in the benches and will be reporting from inside Westminster Abbey.
12.18pm: Kate is getting in a few royal waves, the first of many ...
Simon Chilvers adds:
12.08pm: The way from the Great West Door to the West Gate of the Abbey is lined by 24 members of the armed forces. The 24 were chosen either because they have a personal connection to Prince William, or because of the "conspicuous contribution they have given to their service", according to the Ministry of Defence.
Philippa Middleton, Kate's sister, will be the servant of luster, while Prince Harry will be his brother's best man. The bridesmaids and sheet boys are all juvenile children, and mostly relatives.
I was at the Mall at 7am and already then there were thousands of people, many of whom have been camping for days. They have closed the road coming out of Clarence House where William and other dignitaries are based and I went past the big screen in Green Park and I'm now at Trafalgar Square where there's another big screen and a few bars. Trafalgar Square is pretty packaged. People seem to be here for the day and there's an atmosphere of quiet anticipation while they wait for William to come past.
It's all about the neckline on that dress. Hear me now: if a wedding dress really can start a trend, as so many critics insist, that neckline is the trend.
If even this gently sceptical tone is just too much then click on the top-right clasp on the Guardian home page: all our royal coverage melts magically away. There's plenty of proper news for you to get stuck into.
Queen Elizabeth arrives at the wedding. Photograph: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
Miss Catherine Middleton's Wedding Dress has been designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen.
7pm onwards: Private evening reception hosted by Prince Charles.
9.50am: There's John Major.
11.02am: Buckingham Palace has just put out a statement about the dress:
The prophesy for London today is a largely atmospheric start to the day. Morgan said: "Generally it's going to be dry and we are going to see a brightening up with some bright spells. At lunchtime and the early part of the afternoon there's about a 30% risk of some showers spread about. If you arrest one of those showers it might be quite cumbersome."
12.19pm: Sam Jones sends this from Whitehall:
Prince Charles obviously connecting in the regal naval look, as seen on his boys, whereas lets wish he swaps into a signature double-breasted suit and
some fabulous accessory later.
"He asked us whether we were sleeping out," she said. "He didn't seem surprised."
Pipe bands, Highland dancers and a crowd of singers and musicians have entertained guests who arrived at 8am for a celebratory wedding breakfast at the University of St Andrews.
As well as the duck and lamb racing there's going to be singing and probably quite a bit of drinking – a van bearing the appoint Tutts Club Cider has just rolled in – and Morris dance. The diplomatic TV troops have been attempting to mystery what that's all about.
1.25pm: Kate and William and their families appear on the Balcony of Buckingham Palace and the couple kiss for the crowd.
1.14pm: On Sky, a commentator just said of Kate's figure: "She is absolutely doll-like in her to the nines." Are toys our meter of to the nines?
The breakfast guests have varied between the predictable – many greying men who used to be royal press secretaries, manifold toffs, fashion editors, some corgis – and the eye-opening. Who knew that Prince Charles had an official harpist? That's your taxes at work, people! I'm also pleased to report that already fascinators are out in force, both on guests and on presenters. The best even now? One lovely madam on Sky News had administered to mate hers to her anorak. Marvellous.
"It's been a bit rowdy here to be credible,' said Daniella Luco Kasturiratne. "Everyone was fighting over their spot. People would climbing over you when you were sleeping and trying to take your space."
Our reporter in Paris, Angelique Chrisafis, tells us the fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld has given his view of the dress live on French state TV.
(If there was very bad weather, the couple would have travelled in the covered Glass Coach, and I did some research on that too so I might as well tell you about it. It was built in 1881 and was bought for use at King George V's coronation in 1911. Diana accustom it to get to her wedding in 1981, and the Queen and Prince Philip travelled from their wedding in it in 1947.)
Adam will be spending the day out and about among the crowds, tweeting and posting video and audio as he meets people along the way. His journey will be mapped out below as he goes. Navigate around the chart and timeline to experience the royal wedding with him.
8.50am: You seem to be having a good time in the comments section. Behemot writes:
First glimpse of the bride leaving her hotel: hair down, complex mesh overlay over a v-neck shaped bodice that shows maybe just a prompt of cleavage. Train seems long judging by faff getting it in the car.
About 90 seconds after the newly-married couple stepped out onto the Buckingham Palace balcony a chant rose from the crowd sardined below their feet: "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss".
A television crew log a piece to camera outside Buckingham Palace, London. Photograph: Leon Neal/AFP/Getty Images
It was left to Fox News to fly the republican flag, both in their open mockery of the guests ("Look at that hat! Someone's gonna regret that one day!") and their unapologetic disregard for facts: "You are looking live at Buckingham Palace, London, England," said the announcer as the camera panned across Westminster Abbey, London, England.

10.44am: Prince Charles and Camilla are arriving now.
The Duke of Cambridge in 1706, first of the third creation, was George, Electoral Prince of Hanover, who famously had rifts with his father and subsequently his son. His father was jealous of his popularity, and George was finally expelled from St James's Palace and eliminated from public ceremonies.
In medieval times Cambridge was an earldom. Edward IV was Earl of Cambridge before agreeable potentate until 1461 when his titles incorporated with the crown. As a royal dukedom, four sons of James, Duke of York (afterwards James II) who died in infancy, were all created Duke of Cambridge.
All titles, including the Financial Times, function Kate or Wills on the front page, with the Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail taking on the "commoner" theme into the lead stories. The Mail's headline "Smile that says the waiting's over" harks back to their fond "waity Katy" nickname.
William's colleagues from the RAF flew on the head of in a yellow emancipate aircraft.
10.50am: Kate Middleton and her father leave Goring Hotel.
The evening reception will be hosted by Prince Charles ahead the older royals are due to melt away and leave the hip young entities to celebration. According to the Mail on Sunday, William and Kate "have arranged for a night spot to be set up at Buckingham Palace and are blueprinting a 'knees up' that will extend into the early hours … [A source said:] 'They have been working on a playlist - they both love music and absence some cheesy songs during the night.'" If the party is anything like T-Mobile's Alison Jackson-style royal wedding lookalikes advert it will be a pretty good night. Please post anyone proposals for suitable songs in the remarks below. My own personal prognosis is Kiss by Prince, but William, it was Really Nothing by the Smiths might go down well too. And possibly, for republicans, that one by Martha Wainwright that goes "I know you're married but I've got sensibilities too".
The service will be conducted by the Dean of Westminster, John Hall, and the couple will be married by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams. The Bishop of London, Richard Chartres, will give the residence.
Clarence House tweets:
Johnson is planning to capitalise on the spectators that will congregate in Trafalgar Square to watch the Royal event on the big screen to unveil the specially commissioned tandem. For those who can't wait for that moment, City Hall has produced an vigor which curiously, shows William and Kate cycling along, only to be taken over by a cartoon Boris coming up from back.
12.11pm: Our live video coverage has ended. Please press reanimate. The carriage procession is now beginning its journey from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace. The bride and groom are escorted by a Captain's Escort of the Household Cavalry.
Help needed: did the BBC at any point show a picture of Ed and Justine Miliband, or were they airbrushed out?
11.31am: Kate Carter has been excavating up some information on the dress.
6.08pm: And that's it for today. Thanks for all your comments, positive and negative. The Guardian live blog team is off to crack open the Pimms. See you at the next royal wedding.
Prince William is wearing a ruddy (allowed if you are a royal groom, apparently) Irish Guardians uniform and his trousers have a red stripe down the side. He's got a Garter sash and star, Royal Air Force "wings" and a Golden Jubilee prize. Along with Prince Harry, it seems to have a amazing sum of rope/braid - handy should he have a sudden alteration of heart and be necessitated to make an crisis exit. The general unity, however, is that he should put the hat back on, though. To some, a man in uniform is dashing. But a receding hairline has never been said to be dashing. To my mind, the pair of them seem to have come dressed as Princes of Ruritania.
11.10am: The BBC just showed Elton John singing along. He must be very baited to take over at moments like this.
Morgan said the risk of showers would be primarily between 1-3pm for Londoners.
12.30pm: The Queen and Prince Philip are getting out of the coach at Buckingham Palace.
For a cycling enthusiast whose most high silhouette fulfilment at present has been the introduction of a London bike hire contrive, a bike made for two was the apparent award from mayor Boris Johnson on benefit of Londoners to Prince William and Catherine Middleton on their big day.
1.24pm: Simon Chilvers sends Kate Moss's verdict on the dress:
It too had a lace overlay over a bodice style dress. She too was a commoner marrying a prince. And many a bride has requested a similar look, though probably not many with the resources of a couture fashion house at their beck and call ...
12.10 am: The newly-minted Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their families begin their procession to Buckingham Palace.
Union Flags in the Mall, London, on the day of the royal wedding, on 29 April 2011. Photograph: Owen Humphreys/PA
8.40am: Chris Moran, the Guardian's search engine guru, says even Google is getting into the royal morale this morning.
10.57am: Hadley Freeman on Kate's dress:
"I think he was just reflecting the exuberance of the country," said a spokeswoman.
And it wouldn't be a citizen occasion without a live blog, so salute to our coverage. We'll be bring an end to ...the service, the procession, the dress, the kiss, the fly-past, the parties – and all the rights and wrongs of royalism and republicanism – right here, all day.
Should everyone who ever voted Labour be seething because Tony Blair and Gordon Brown have not been invited? My colleague Hélène Mulholland investigated earlier this week. Apparently the two sometime PMs did not get the nod,shox air, despite John Major and Lady Thatcher being invited, because, according to St James's Palace, "diverse Blair and Brown, Major and Thatcher are Knights of the Garter, abreast Prince William." Erm … so that explains that then.
"It was after the wedding had long achieved," she added, emphasising the world "long".

11.24am: James Middleton, Kate's brother, is now reading the course, from Romans 12: 1-2, 9-18. "Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly." He is reading in a strong, clear voice – he's doing a good job.
9.30am: Steven Morris is in Bucklebury, Kate Middleton's home village, enjoying some celebratory duck and lamb racing, and a bit of Morris dancing (no narrative):
1.08pm: The crowds are now making their path in large mathematics to the front of Buckingham Palace to see William, Kate, the Queen and their families appear on the terrace – and see the newly-minted Duke and Duchess of Cambridge share a kiss.
1.28pm: They kiss afresh, sending the audience into a frenzy. Here comes the fly-past along RAF and Battle of Britain commemorative flight.
The afternoon promises a heave in temperatures (up to 19C) and some more sunny spells and dry weather as we head towards the early evening.
First view of the dress in the car: very Grace Kelly. Beautiful. Pippa in cream looks very very elegant. This is SO much better than we dared hope ...
12.52pm: Which Disney fairytale princess does Kate Middleton most approximate?
The first royal wedding of the social networking age has quite properly got not only its own website, but also its own Twitter list, Facebook page, Flickr site and YouTube channel, which will be broadcasting the service live. Watch out if you sign up for that Facebook page; the resulting message "X likes the British monarchy" may come as an unwelcome surprise to some of your friends. There's a map of the wedding route here, and information for those visiting London today here.
The fashion desk was just on the call to Patrick Grant of E.Tautz, British menswear designer of the year, and our chat was suddenly intervened by none other than Kate Moss, who was hurrahing "she saw absolutely brilliant" in the backdrop. Encouraging words from one celebrity bride to variant indeed. Meanwhile Grant complimented both Kate's dress, saying it was "peerless demure but artistic and wonderfully ######y looking" and William's uniform for its colour. "It's lovely to discern colour and all of that gold work in men's dress because men's clothing can constantly be very subdued. In many cases the males outshone the women," said Grant.
10.03am: Hadley Freeman reports from New York that Piers Morgan has been discussing whether Diana would have enjoyed today if she were living. Exclusive revelation: yes. Apparently on Fox News the discussion has revolved around where Diana would have sat if she were living.
Hadley Freeman will be on hand from New York to share the full horror of the US media spectacle while Vicky Frost does the same for the UK, Kate Carter will cast her eye over all the outfits and our fashion guru Jess Cartner-Morley will give her verdict on The Dress.
Timetable
Matthew Williamson told the Guardian fashion desk that Kate Middleton's dress choice was a brilliantly elegant mix of old and new - he particularly loved the lower half of the dress - and thought it was a great choice for British fashion. Meanwhile Julien Macdonald declared her to be both "edible, like the perfect glass cake" and reminiscent of a modern day Audrey Hepburn.
7.21am: My colleague Hannah Waldram is here with the weather:
Well, I am happy to report that the Guardian IS just the place you are looking for. If you go to our front page, and buffet "republicans click here" on the top right, all the royal wedding news will miraculously disappear, leaving you free to read about Syria, tornadoes, Morocco, the NHS and everything another that is occurring around the world today. Something for everybody ...
11.07am: More on the dress. Hadley Freeman:
Samantha Cameron is looking surprisingly haphazard. Simple teal dress with a big expression strand and no hat. Tsk, one would consider she was a commoner.
The new duke and duchess have arrived on Whitehall, which is lined with an honour guard of the RAF, the Grenadier guards, the Scots guards and other regiments, who all stood to attention on both side of the Cenotaph. The couple's progress down Whitehall was watched by a seven-deep crowd, who erupted into riotous applause as soon as the open-topped adviser rounded the turn of Parliament Square. Their appearance was slightly damaged when a member of the ceremonial guard became detached from his climb, poknow next to nothing ofd. Kate still looks understandably shellshocked.
The colourful event is being held in St Salvador's Quadrangle, the heart of the ancient campus which has a special connection with Prince William and Catherine Middleton. Their legend blossomed when they were students there between 2001 and 2005.
David Beckham and Victoria Beckham arrive to attend the royal wedding. Photograph: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
Catherine looked absolutely stunning today, and the team at Alexander McQueen are very proud of what we have created. The dress was just one makeup of a spectacular day, and I do not think it is appropriate to comment any further beyond saying that I individually am very grateful and honoured to have been given the opportunity to work on this project.
David Beckham is rightly carrying his Treacy top hat. Why would you want to cover that nice slicked-back hairdo? The Ralph Lauren Purple ensemble is appropriately classy - tails and all - though the high collared shirt is slightly fighting with the tattoo on the back of this neck.
Talking of whom ... Simon Chilvers on David Beckham:
Jess Cartner-Morley adds:
10.57am: More from Jess on the dress:
"Er, I don't know," agreed Roe.
The YouTube mow is yet showing always the signs of going viral, yet the Abbey's press office is remaining tight-lipped approximately his identity, confirming merely that he was one of the Abbey's vergers.
Maybe even Ursula when she tries to marry Eric in the Little Mermaid. Let us know what you reckon.
Westminster Abbey and Buckingham Palace may be the opener places from which to watch proceedings today but thousands are heading to Bucklebury in Berkshire (Kate Middleton country as this area has been dubbed).
9.59am: Stephen Bates is in Westminster Abbey. He reports that with an hour to go the medium have been allowed in and the Abbey is filling up quickly.
The Mall was closed but we weren't camping out over night so it's just great to come and be a spectator to this historic event. We're very startled at the amount of people that have come down. As a Londoner you expect Hyde Park to be busy but I've never seen this amount of people, it's just excellent.
The combination is for choir and is moderate, delicate and thinking. The antique, sixth century plainchant of Ubi Caritas is blended with 21st century harmony to build a work that, I hope, is both new and reflective of the elapse.
Yesterday evening, Prince William met the crowds waiting on the Mall, shaking hands and telling delighted members of the public he was focusing on "remembering the lines" for the "big day".
9.39am: The fashion desk have been in touch. Jess Cartner-Morley on Victoria Beckham:
Hannah Waldram has been speaking to Cassandre Greenley, 28, who is in Hyde Park watching the ceremony live on the big screen. She said crowds have been shouting at people to "ssshh" in the quieter bits and everyone's watching in muffle, cheering when the vows were made. She said:
The weather looks set to be kinder to other parts of the UK - including St Andrews in Fife, where the couple met as undergraduates. The area will host a wedding breakfast party with an expected 1,500 guests is forecast to be laved in daylight.
By 12.45pm police said 43 arrests had been made across the royal wedding exclusion area. These comprised one for culprit break.
1.26pm: The page boys and bridesmaids are there too, along with the Queen, Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Camilla, Michael and Carole Middleton, Harry and Philippa. And there's the kiss ...
After a chilly start to the day it's warming up immediately, although a little overcast. At the moment crowds are amusing themselves by cheering police motorbikes, which are driving away from Buckingham Palace. Prince William will be pedaled down here just after 10 - if all goes to plan for the last time as a single man.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 05:21 AM   #2
KeithOP
Major General

KeithOP is on a distinguished road
Default When you buy a pendant from Tiffany and Company does it come with the chain?

Hey guys I have made a magic memory Tiffany And Co stick but I dont know how to make Tiffany a pandora battery please help! And I don't already have custom fireware PLEASE HELP! Thank You Tiffany And Co.
KeithOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:28 AM   #3
KeithOP
Major General

KeithOP is on a distinguished road
Default Does Tiffany & Co participate in the Kimberly Process? What does the Kimberly process ensure about diamonds?

if you have Tiffany Price firmware 5.03 then go on youtube and type how Tiffany Engagement Rings to get custom firmware on 5.03 using chickhen if you have a higher version like 6.20 than sorry Tiffany And Co Outlet you will need a pandoras battery and pspgrader.
KeithOP is offline   Reply With Quote