Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-16-2011, 09:33 AM   #1
zqdz7312d

Default New China's 1st gang Gangster - Joe four

New China's first gang Gangster - Speaking of Joe four
Executed in Harbin, Joe four Qiaoda Xia, Harbin, many people's first reaction is not dislike but adore, said his heroic necrosis, is Tiao Hanzi, and said under his control mandate is many better, at least not the proliferation of illegal pistols.

fact Siye Joe did not name, Song name, name George. Siye fourth of a child at home, in his home village with a bridge. He went to the bridge each morning to stay on for a (ruthless people have quirks), then wander out into the real name not be revealed, so a pseudonym as homophonic with the bridge: the name of Joe, which is later called Joe IV. The Fourth Master's real name few people know.
fortune on Siye long history it is estimated that more than if the bad guys that paperback was much longer, about a process that he started from a contractors combat with the forces of each trail, and finally unified the northeast of Heilongjiang and the entire underworld, in fact, Si Ye is not as Political officials to deal with it matter sorted out, as was definite to offend the leaders of the central, that is unknowingly offend the
Joe IV was started mainly by the transformation of the old city demolition project compact, Harbin covered with thorn, that the demolition of the advantageous live though it is a good dry can not live. Seeing the project to begin, employ Joe four families with a kitchen knife to mow his own tiny finger down. Publicly, said: Because asset are dry simply agile, Joe four up on this ruddy, and made numerous, including tall officials,Lacoste Shua Lace Trainers, including deputy syndic, from a authentic political umbrella.
Joe four men in luck after a lot of rope off the gunner, the most notable is surnamed Li of the Korean people, heads only 1.68, is especially hard to start in the Joe four arrested after he got into the capital unattended, control Beijing Xicheng majority of Korean restaurants, until a few years ago Executed. Joe four senior officials in the bribery money is in counting to a day after the peacefulness, debauchery. At that time, dialectic is that
the late eighties the important triad in Harbin 2 3 colossal 1 small forces, four of which can be compared and Joe is lame open ballroom Hao, Yang cake. Joe Hao lame last four and turned his face because of business issues, Hao lame gunner was Joe four men with shotguns broke his legs, falling weakness. Joe forty-one people from dominant, dominate the entire Harbin.
Joe was arrested four accident, there are two versions,Womens Lacoste Trainers, one inspection in Harbin Li said the crew is moving, by Joe to over four Mercedes, and Li marveled call look up, check that the last is a triad.
Joe four this on the blacklist.
Another methodology is that Li staying at the hostel, saw Qianhuhouyong to distinct group of people, Li asked who is profession the central leading. Men dare not say, Li returned to Beijing to know the true situation immediately after the direction to be severely punished.
subsequent arrest process is sent directly over the megalopolis under the Public Security Bureau. Joe four groups, essentially the same time the spine of all arrested. Joe
last four sentenced to death and immediately executed the death penalty is a place on the sterile hills, circled by around over the armed police, said four died when Joe was lull, just the words: the

Joe four died, Harbin triads a time Runiaoshousan by a devastating beat. But presently resumed the original gas. Joe's sister was still four places near the University opened a ballroom, all day outdoor the police really stopped the car license.
Joe four years ago the article was fraught onto a video shade, made into a TV serial data, but the hero of a heroic police into infantry.
Joe four Qiaotai Xia's story in Harbin has become a true legend, a lot of people miss Joe Harbin four good order under control,Womens Lacoste Trainers New, at least not the proliferation of illegal guns. .
rumors even before the brother to death in the execution of 7 guns was listened down
Naturally, this is ...
year when the car in the ultra-Li Lee asked that Black A88888 Mercedes-Benz is this?

leader, accompanied by a long response to say: Joe Si Ye's. Joe did not say four but with a god baby
visible location at the time the huge brother.
merely unified Heilongjiang underground society of people, not namely uniform,
tin only mention that no one in Heilongjiang not give him face, because he was merciless. Chu Laihun people say ruthless,
available at the time of Heilongjiang Genghen than he did in Harbin is arrogant,
phone rings immediately to the Council deputy mentor, Sun Island Villas is more known,
more than $ 4 million at the time. Which is very sumptuous. For gambling, distraction assemblies.
Northeast has all been always these years namely fair a area for a rogue.
prestige and experience of four years, Joe has unsuccessfully been forgotten.
lot of 40s and 50s who still memorize his
trail also more and more people are envy and affection of the brother.
four post-mortem by Joe opened a sister restaurant in front of a engaged daytime full
and is the largest number of car with a more civic police.
This is also to be his sentence:
If you know LRH, redundant to say we know he is not to say the Si Ye Ying Peng, so that's sometimes approve their destiny, ah, people are finally gripping the chief Si Ye sent special police and the National Security Agency people,Lacoste Radiate Croc Trainers, about thousands of people it said talks with the administration
Siye not to annihilate him if he gave China to fix a highway (a high-speed at least more than 2.0 billion, also the shortest of the high-speed) , but afterward failed. Finally Pibi the.
As Siye then how you come to the northeast of specific influential people can easily detect a linger there to tell you a few days.
Well so many repeatedly wish you are no familiar with the people not to install equipment does not stuff if you do not understand the bad name of our Si Ye
Joe Si Ye had in Harbin is understood for was absolutely rampant in Harbin moment. He began to pack the most construction projects, made a family, while a team of thugs to reserve him special conservation fares, catch a female, knives to harm. That all the projects must be accepted along his hand of Wang Chu package, first, he and senior Heilongjiang Province quite close relationship. Second, no one dare to pillage his commerce. He too extorting protection fees, and no one defiance not across. Joe Harbin's 4 in the driving seat is a dark Mercedes, authorize panel number is black A88888, his automobile did not dare to intercept the traffic police, the car met all must give access to Harbin, extra than police to clear the way is also profitable. As long as he spotted a woman on the street which, favor the Hong Kong triad film in common, car to your side, and then sprang two people give you rack to the car,New Lacoste Trainers High Top, opened up and left, afterward he raped will generally 10,000 yuan, then period seems to be in the late 1980s, 10,000 lot ah. He marred a good and decent women can be innumerable. With a prostitute, socialite, so he shrieked If the CIA which made the rich absence, at the peak of Joe found 4 to have ample money (said to one leg 100,000, a life 30 million), which kept the CIA die. Joe four only and Heilongjiang Public Security Department, working hand in glove, and the governor's visitor of glory. Joe Harbin, was narrated in four sunny, even our home there (in Harbin, northeast 380 km) long and Joe Si Ye Who has a relationship, it now as the employer. It can be said among the scope of Heilongjiang, no one can Guan Dele Joe four. But some are also arrogant Joe four, so causing future failures. Harbin Li to visit, before a police whistle to remove the way, all the cars are so, only one car cornered over close the traffic from the Li's past, Joe is the four-Benz. Li was enraged, but just ask a And then said naught. Later he was made to reflect Joe Harbin four entities, he finally faced up to knock down Joe four. Back to Beijing, for alarm of Heilongjiang Provincial Public Security Department leaked the rumor, sent instantly from the Ministry of Public Security came for Joe the next four, the outcome was known in advance at Joe four and fled. Finally,Lacoste Trainers, a taxi was caught in a lot of girls say
Liu Huaqiang's persona in the drama is the most man, who can speak about Liu Huaqiang specific performance where the man's persona?
Liu Huaqiang
Name: Liu Huaqiang
Birthplace: Hebei Shijiazhuang
nickname: Strong brother (the underworld Universal)
most cared approximately people: Limeileilei
most wanted to do something: find out who cut the Liuhua Wen
brother: Jin-Bao Wang Dapeng Hu DH Han Yueping Chen Chang Hao Tong Du Tianbin
enemy: Song shipped (Tiger) closed Biao Wu Zhu Bian Health
opponents: Xu Guoqing
classic lines:
1. do not eligible young man called it?
2. told me you have the strength Liu Huaqiang fight it?
3. bumping into a brick wall when the choice is behind, I kick the walls, chose to tear down the walls!
4. I tell you a word: the dragon was set amenable, the tiger was lying. Liu Huaqiang is who I am, I do not myself.
5. I have my brother I was responsible for their lives.
6. In among love and virtue, I select the moral.

Liu Huaqiang's philosophy
a lot of people are wondering, why people convert triad? Liu Huaqiang is a version. Look at a conversation he and Li Mei.
Lee: I children my family primarily particularly primarily the penniless needy! approximately the children have looked down on me and my brother!
I remember once a cigarette because my brother almost did not make people killed, I know he took a chip of brick hit my brother went to that kid!
######## in front of his father's face I put that head to the boy broke down, and strange eyes of adults then on I was a bad lad yet I was there assist a child's eyes is what?
hero! Kazakhstan? Since then I see in this world do not like us no right powerful people in order not to be bullied can depend on to rely on it?
fist - sword! decree of the jungle! It is this community! This is what I Liu Huaqiang's philosophy of life!

Sponsored Links