Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
fhhuo6059
Sergeant Major

fhhuo6059 is on a distinguished road
Default 提醒佳节饮食的五个小心

⒈、小心罐头内食物变质
正常的罐头底盖中心部分呈略凹状,当罐头压力大于空气压力时,底盖就会凸出,加湿器厂家。这种情况出现的原因有几种 :
  一、装填太满,排气不足,引起物理性的罐头盖凸状;
  二、罐头内食物酸度较高,腐蚀铁罐内壁,产生化学反应析出氢气,引起氢胀;
  三、生产过程中杀菌不严,引起细菌在罐内滋长,分解食物,产生氢、二氧化硫等气体,造成腐败性的罐头盖 凸出,这是最严重的情况:食物变质。因此,开罐后有股酸臭味,不可食用。
  ⒉、小心肉干焦黑的部分
  新鲜肉类的营养价值高,可是新年少不了吃一些可口的肉干,经过烧烤的肉干,营养价值是否已 流失?
  肉类含有丰富的蛋白质,肉干的处理法是将肉烧烤得焦香,烧焦的肉干,其高分子蛋白质就会分裂变成低分子 的氨基酸,这些氨基酸再经过组合,可能形成导致人体“突变”的化学物质,影响健康。
  另外,肉类的脂肪不能完全燃烧,烧焦的肉干可产生致癌物质,因此选购或吃肉干时,要避免焦 黑的部分。
  ⒊、小心一些瓜子盐分多
  瓜子是新年的零食之一,炒酱油瓜子、炒葵花子等,盐分较多,热量也高,这里建议你以炒南瓜子取代,有益 健康,可降低血压,但是也应适量吃。
  ⒋、小心保存剩余菜肴
  吃团圆饭时,为了年年有余,有些家庭会多留些饭菜过夜,来年不愁吃喝。即使没有这个传统观念,一些家庭 总是在这一天,烹煮山珍海味,一顿下来,总有许多剩菜,如何处理这些菜肴呢?
  吃不完的食物,往电冰箱一塞,最方便不过。在存放剩菜时,盟特新产品加盟,不要将它置于铝制的盛器或锅内,因为铝的化学性质非常活跃,在空气中容易氧化,表面生成氧化铝薄膜。氧化 铝薄膜不溶于水,却能溶解于酸性或碱性溶液中,光波炉的危害,盐也能破坏氧化铝,较咸的菜肴或汤类长期存放在铝制的盛器中,会产生化学变化,生成铝的化合物,对身体有 不良影响。
  ⒌、小心暴饮暴食导致肠胃病
  春节吃吃喝喝,热波炉价格,易暴饮暴食。人的消化器官的活动有一定规律,吃东西时,胃、小肠、胆囊和胰腺分泌出各种消化液,使食物中 的营养素易被人体吸收。如果突然吃得太饱,或喝得太多,就需要更多的消化液来进行消化,可是消化液的分泌量 有一定限度,加上胃胀得很大,肠胃蠕动困难,影响了正常的消化机能,情况严重的话,可导致急性胰腺炎、肠胃 炎,或肠胃溃疡等。
fhhuo6059 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 03:38 AM   #2
2h4c6o7q2l
Commander In Chief

2h4c6o7q2l is on a distinguished road

,air force 1 high

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 10:37 on September 13, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Classic jokes

1, the day at a friend's house, where did not find the phone does not know to take friends about his girlfriend's phone call and listen to where it is. I enter my number, according to a set aside key, the screen showed her my name saved: SB3 (and then was pleased, but fortunately, a third ...)
2, when I dig pocket, a key out was not found, then go back and find!
of young lovers in the roadside, where the men suddenly moved to say: Who is it? In the end is this?
I thought is the key to quickly say: My, my! My
later learned, turned out that the woman was pregnant. . . . Poor my face ah. . . Pain for a few days

3, group meetings in the school today and suddenly sneezed accident, raised his head, it was found in front of the girls nose Biao to the back, and the woman is not aware of, so secretly want to help her erase, just his hand up, next to the girl discovered, shouting That dinner will be students, drinking 一杯接一杯 dry, one would have reflected the stomach. . .
rushed to the toilet, not stand on the spewing out of a place full of ah. . . . Susu mouth back down, nothing like people. After a while, friends got up and said to the toilet, I kindly advice: When dropped into the bang bus card slot in the
7, high school, a job well done, the job, the teacher gave me this batch of 2 words, redo,
morning I went to 2 Mai Zaodian,nike air force one high, and handed the job to help me pay him the same table,
most parts of the classic he wrote after the elderly in a redo, do not do. pay,
Next ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, more tragedy on a tragedy is about to graduate, and he told me ,,,,,,

9, in a stall to buy socks, a pair of cheap, would have to buy thirty pairs, the results of only one black style, and selling socks 忽悠 I said, a color is good, lost a take other Who can not tell the top ... one would like also, he bought a thirty pairs ....
So a couple of days for the ...
results after a quick two months, I It could not stand the same table, and said: you lazy dead, how say two months, you do not even exchange a pair of socks
I :....

10, the recent cooling of the , on the highway to see a strong man, open-top driving that a sports car, wearing a motorcycle helmet.

11, on a whim, take your own photos as your desktop ... and then my computer to a virus ...

12, high school with theory nonsense
Fei, Ai Fei, do not leave I ... ...

13, to say the right things
my wife the day before to find a wife online financial software, I'll give her computer, I sit and watch, the wife of skilled open www.google. com, in the search field type >
14, to say the students parents.
his parents first love. One day to go shopping, his mother spotted a down jacket, but a look at the price to pull his father away.
his father said: we can not afford can not try? For his father to his mother forcibly into the locker room.
out for his mother, his father take a look at the East West Chou Chou, took his mother and ran, said: Run! While the salesperson is not!
his mother wearing a leather coat, the label floating outside, dragged by his dad flew out, just passing through a pillar, holding a post his mother cry. His father turned serious and said: Run! You are not waiting to be caught ah?
his mother cried even more fiercely. Then his father burst out laughing: Ha ha ha ha ... ... clothes when I get the money you have paid before.

16, his girlfriend want to check calls, send text messages to 10086: How much is left of my calls

18, on the high school, the most funny thing that would be money
, we often pool to buy cigarettes, the day me and my buddy bought a Heyan
they just ready to go to the toilet pumping, the results for class, the class teacher of the class, forget it
first class when the class to see stealthy wrote a note to that guy,nike air force 1 high, and then rub a big group, I was thrown over
see the class teacher, class teacher directly down off the table, standing on the podium and began to read
sweat ing, If I knew it read what, I would rather swallow does not give her a mouth
class: Classes Comedy ... ...
Comedy ... ... In addition to the class and the boss ZJ
Do not box if more than one , just an earth-shattering eruption began to squat, the results of the children next door burst into tears, her mother asked her how she was, she said, stinky ~ ~

22, on the high school We always get together after class to smoke
day I happened to have a more proud to tell you something, the result of slow
I smoke everyone else smoked, and I left half of the root, a quick look at classes , the big mouth and suck two
teacher came in suddenly, and I threw a cigarette on the ground, their feet, but just a step
two cigarette smoke into the class teacher had to hold your breath
have seen, over ask me, you are not smoking it
I shook my head
class: the class teacher to speak

anger continued shaking his head: you gave me to speak
me: I'm ... not ... pumping ... smoke ... ( With the constant smoke spewing from the mouth, nose)
teacher has not choked laugh ... ...

23, today, to have dinner with work colleagues, both of us ordered a plate of fried eggs, pepper and found inside a hair, and then pick up colleagues on the hair with chopsticks, shouting, you see the boss ~ ~ What is this? Owner of a look, oh, sigh ~ called, to, come! To the lady for a pair of chopsticks
27, topics like the teacher to join them, one day the teacher Topic: ... Solutions to questions in front of .....
not write the words to a public humiliation for a fact did not come to the blackboard
teachers began to sour him ..
school grades are so bad they dare to sleep ought to be ashamed
head is not at home ... only to sleep all day ...
did not expect to write ... .. he actually has a very nice solution ...
teacher got a little embarrassment ... so I let him back seat do not control him good ....
He actually did not think the teacher was kind enough to choke one ....
I sleep for about
you will still not be will ask me

32, my brother went to play basketball in a primary school, a low-grade girls asked to hear a low-grade boys: My mother gave me three dollars a day, of which five have so you take two snacks, and you say I love your ..

33, saying that my girlfriend to play summer jobs,air force 1 shoes, Place in a mobile phone to sell a phone

at noon, lunch time, almost no stores, my girlfriend came the counter next to an uncle-class people will look at mobile phone, just that the MM section of the counter not to eat, weakly, and looked nothing like the uncle that bought the phone Zhu Er, no it on the counter with his arm supported her head, because the MM chest (crab) of relatively large, the uncle suddenly found watching it can be seen to the MM's milk (crab) channel, all eyes look straight, my wife found out, would like to remind the MM, the results of MM no response, a few minutes later, MM openings: Big Brother, watching enough? seen enough to buy a cell phone it ... ...
result uncle said nothing, bought a cell phone running for the door and fled to the ... ...

34, heard friends say, his relatives to a colleague Xiamen, Xiamen, e relative to the one cartoon, on the bus, the driver looked at this person e cartoons, wanted to find the location, the driver stopped him and said: cartoons, read aloud to the: spot out of control

36, the morning her husband took me to the unit left, and then I suddenly received his text message: dear. Come Come count, twenty-four thousand six hundred seventy-eight 。。。。
and then the cashier is depressed by half the number of coins to go back and re-number ....

41, and girlfriend, dating, and I see there in front of a girlfriend like to go up the next shot her ass.
she turned around and gave me a slap.
then someone beat me on the shoulder ...
girlfriend I turned around and gave me a slap.

42, the day suddenly take a phone call: Well guess there is a gift! Not that I hang up! ally met the sudden call to my office and said: Xinghua sent to us this enterprise.
the news really so sudden, when we were in the army, then do not say no, feeling particularly good. lost contact a few years ago, never thought he suddenly came to our Xinghua . I told him on the phone, I immediately went to pick him up their cooperation unit, get together at noon.
I went to their cooperative units, boy! companies really have style, full of foreign management mode, joined the company the door to cross-examine the defense together, register, signed by particularly strict about my comrades who are deployed units who agreed to guard me into the company.
I went to the old comrades in arms said the workshop, the old comrades see I, nodded at me, and made a face. That means I can understand, not to rush, do not allow parlor, let me wait a bit on the side.
I bored, in the workshop in turn for a while, from the bag and pulled out a newspaper point of view in the shop door again. suddenly there was a boss who went to look behind me, stood beside a security guard, he looked at me, patted my shoulder and said: It was the boss, and you are still here he did not know what mix mixed. President turned round to me: you do not install the

48, Dragon Boat Festival is coming, the unit sent a box of milk and a bag of Shang Hao Thai rice, a female colleague after work units to I moved back home to help him, to the downstairs, the colleague said to me: If he is not, it must trouble you to help me hence. My husband was not at home, quickly! take more than, NND, the district where there are many people that know me. he wanted to remind her not to call the: . My husband was not at home, quickly, and so anxious now! spit out a word: the students, not school today, school

52, after graduating from high school I went to high-speed intersection when the toll collectors. One day, a Japanese to his window to ask the way. Japan were fluent in English so that he did not understand one, but a strong sense of patriotism told he could not lose face in front of the Japanese, and he smiled and nodded blindly: riding a bike up on the high-speed!

53, my wife and I went to Wat Pho to play, his wife walk the road, so I carry her.
saw an old woman, serious to say: see you too who read the book. wife sick or go to the hospital earlier, Buddha is useless

54, the students travel, reached the top, a special girl shouted at the peak of excitement: the motherland ah, my mother,air force one low nike! then a crush on this woman special boy shouted encouraging: the motherland, ah, my wife's mother!

55, my house has been rented to a Japanese guest, one day, that Guests hit me a call, with a not very fluent in Chinese, said: ! Mathematics office? br>

60, pick up the car under the carport, see no one around, put a very bold P, The result was a loud bang next door, electric motorcycle alarm

62, high school like playing football, GF see me play often, there are times I shot column in the practice, she ran, said: !

65, once the bell rang after a catch on the boys burst into the room, rushed to the last row, the teacher spoke up: some students were late to come in from the back door, do not affect others! boys sat down, that out of buns, a bite. he found next to a beautiful MM, has been staring at her. He thinks he ate breakfast MM, so attentive to buns to her. teachers are spoken, the ugly face: some students were late even, and still the classroom to eat breakfast, they eat also forget,nike air force one, do not send buns to the teacher lectures Well!

Label Collection girlfriend class Aifei Down
2h4c6o7q2l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

326044 2005 年 12 月 19 日 16:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
experts of the addition of a little girl selling flowers,zoom lebron shoes, many people may have been chasing a little girl selling flowers in the experience of running a few blocks, where we provide a lot of ways for reference, are the wisdom of crystallization.
1, (good type) wrapped around the man met the girl, to show more patience than her and asked her ah? Finally, they will usually blush and say goodbye to you:
Note: This method is suitable for aging and more people,nba shoes, and have plenty of time Caixing.
2, (scary type) once a little girl full flower with the three blocks, we really can not, and only stopped her with a gloomy tone, said: places to play,lebron james shoes, OK?
Note: Comparison of long guy suitable alternative method has been applied.
3, (gazing type) flower MM: :
Note: This law applies to innocent boys.
4, (race type) One day a florist MM dragged me flowers, I began to say no, I did not expect the little girl he just hands the flowers into my girlfriend, and then ask me for money. My girlfriend can not see passed,kobe bryant v, and took the flowers took my running and ran two blocks, and finally to throw off her. Finally, a look, flowers are still hands.
Note: Do not wear high heels 用这招.
5, (rough type) just-do, little girl's hand holding flower runaway on the streets, shouting his mouth: while the adults ran out of their claim.
Note: Many MM can 用这招 Oh.
6, (birds type) encountered such a situation to start a birds: English, French, German, Japanese ... ... Africa's dialect is also OK, ah, made themselves better. MM did not understand as long as the small line, with exaggerated gestures,lebron james vii, in general, she would quit. Japanese birds best: just saying a lot,nike hyperdunk shoes, add sentence
Note: This method is performing badly in need of talent, no talent with caution.
last: (
this method also requires very high performance talent, and the need for great courage (some time-tested )---- thrown an orchid fingers first, and then hidden bitterness of tone, said: like a man ... you ...
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote