Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
H3066vhxe

Default Must {study} {apt} {train} these ten ribs

Must study to practice these ten ribs
1, crispy ribs

material:
1, a pound of pork ribs.
2, onions three.
3, ginger one.
4, a tablespoon of soy sauce. .
5, allspice and coffee spoon.
6, a tablespoon of cooked sesame seeds.
7, a teaspoon of sesame oil.
8, salt, monosodium glutamate amount.
9, soup alternatively water, an tablespoon.
practice:
1, ribs cut segment, over flying fish out of water; onions and cut into sections; ginger slices.
2, will be put in boiling water pot to cook ribs about 20 minutes remove and install a bowl, add soy sauce, ginger, salt, mix code smell about 30 minutes.
3, a pot of hot oil till Qicheng, under the ribs after the yellow surface and deep fry until golden. Pot to stay about one or two oil into the ribs, soup or water, five-spice powder, MSG, the broth will be secondhand in the fire to dry, put the sesame seeds, sesame oil and serve shovel even to pot plate.

2, strawberry sauce ribs

material:
1, pork ribs catty.
2, two spoons of strawberry jam.
3, two spoons of tomato sauce.
4, sugar and a coffee spoon.
5, salt, chicken amount.
practice:
1, ribs cut section, fly fish out of water to go after Xuemo.
2, the ribs plate house, put boiling water in the steamer and steam for about half an hour afterward, remove the stand.
3, Zhi Sicheng hot oil burning pot, add strawberry sauce, tomato sauce, sugar, salt and fry slowly over cheap heat for about one minute, under the ribs, chicken, stir fry evenly pot plate Serve .

3, sweet and sour pork ribs

material:
1, a pound of pork ribs, cut segments.
2, three spoons of sugar.
3, four spoons of vinegar.
4, two spoons of soy sauce.
5, four onions, cut into sections.
6, a small chip of ginger, garlic one, all slices.
7, 6 pickled pepper,Nike Shox, slit into sections.
8, a tablespoon of starch, water and cornered into the sauce.
9, Salt to taste.
practice:
1, the ribs over boiling water, remove and drain stand.
2, a pot of hot oil till Qicheng, under the ribs burst water and gas Zaibao to yellowish dry, add soy sauce, peppery pepper segment, stir fry ginger and garlic pieces, add about two pounds of water, boiling piecemeal fire after about one hour. Drying period to soup, salt, vinegar, sugar, onion shovel uniform, thicken, even shovel, pot plate Serve.
4, soy Hong ribs

material:
1, ribs a half kilogram.
2, tempeh three spoons.
3,Nike Shox NZ, celery two liang.
4,Nike Shox Monster, two onions and a half.
5, ginger one.
6, half the garlic.
7, three spoons of chili oil.
8, oyster sauce, two spoons.
9, a half tablespoon dry red wine.
10, salt, chicken amount.
practice:
1, the ribs over boiling water, remove and drain water; garlic shatter; half the mince half of the sliced ​​ginger; celery and cut into sections; onions and cut into sections.
2, placed in the ribs in ginger, spring onion, red wine, mix well for extra than twenty minutes after the code smell.
3, put boiling water in the steamer and steam for about forty minutes, remove and drain.
4, pot heat the oil flaming troughs twelve months, under the ribs after the fish fry was slightly yellow stand.
5, pan leaving about 1 tablespoon oil, burning thermal troughs twelve months, under the ginger, garlic, dark beans, stir often Gaixiao fire about a half minutes, under the ribs, chili oil, celery, oyster sauce, salt , about three minutes to slow fry tasteful, put fowl evenly shovel, pot panel Serve.
5, five-spice powder steamed pork ribs

material:
1, a pound of pork ribs, cut segments.
2, rice, two liang.
3, 4 onions, chopped.
4, a tablespoon of sweet bean glue.
5, a tablespoon of brown sugar.
6, two spoons of soy sauce.
7, a very small piece of ginger, finely chopped.
8, glutinous rice juice, two spoons.
9, a teaspoon of allspice.
practice:
1, in the ribs into the salt, soy sauce, brown sugar, flour paste, fermented glutinous rice beverage, chopped onions, ginger, allspice and mix well code smell.
2, the Pearl Millet pot baking was slightly yellow, Sheng Liang Liang, put the blender minced into the ribs in the mix. On the boiling water in media large steamer and steam for one hour. After removing the bowl in a bowl with a buckle on variant mall, the ribs overturned plate and serve.

6, seaweed soup ribs

material:
1, a couple of pounds of pork ribs, cut segments.
2, a pound of fresh seaweed, cut a long box.
3, ginger one, a knife broke.
4, more than twenty grains pepper.
5, two spoons of rice wine.
6, Salt to taste.
practice:
1, the block ambition be put in boiling water kelp for ten minutes, remove and steep in water.
2, put the ribs in boiling water boiled to Xuemo.
3, in the stew pot, add half pot of water, below the ribs, seaweed, ginger, pepper, rice brandy, the blaze was converted apt Wei Huo boiling pot and a half hours after the salt, and simmer gently for approximately ten minutes in the alteration, since pot soup bowl tin be coupled with the spices to suit your taste can be dined.
7, lotus basis spare ribs soup

material:
1, ribs a half kilogram, Zhancheng sections in boiling water, boiled picked up after.
2, lotus couple of pounds (abalone pink lotus edge), cut into small pieces or cut into sections after a knife broke.
3, ginger always, a knife broke.
4, about twenty pepper.
5, two spoons of rice wine.
6, Salt to taste.
practice:
premier area by a small saucepan and simmer gently for forty minutes, or oppression in the pressure cooker in twenty minutes,Nike Shox R2, then add ribs, playing to the floating foam after boiling, add cooking wine, pepper, antique ginger, boil and simmer gently for one hour after the piecemeal, salt and simmer one hour then serve.

8, melon ribs soup

material:
1, a pound of pork ribs, cut into pieces.
2, a half kilogram melon, cut about one cm thick slices.
3, two onions and a half, rolled tie.
4, ginger one, a knife broke.
5, about twenty pepper.
6, two spoons of rice wine.
7, Salt to taste.
practice:
1, the ribs in boiling water, boiled to the smell and blood, picked up the spare.
2, stew pot, add water, add ginger, scallion, pepper, and pour into boiling ribs, rice wine.
3, anew after boiling salt, change Weihuo pot a half hours, then poured into the melon pieces.
4, change in the heat and simmer for about twenty minutes until soft cooked winter melon,Nike Shox TL3, scallion do not work fishing, filled a bowl and serve hot.
9, cumin ribs

material:
1, pork ribs, half a catty, cut small pieces after a full clean.
2, cumin abrasive, a coffee spoon.
3, pepper and a coffee spoon.
4, two spoons of chili powder (increase or reduce according to personal favorites).
5, two chopped onions.
6, a small piece finely chopped ginger.
7, two spoons of wine.
8, a spoonful of sugar.
9, salt, MSG, apparent amount.
practice:
1, salt, ginger, green onions chopped up pork ribs in wine marinate two hours.
2, add cumin powder, pepper powder, chili powder, sugar, MSG, oil, mix well.
3, put in a microwave oven baked tall 10 minutes.
10, braised pork ribs

material: ribs, carrots (can be changed according to private taste potatoes, etc.), mushrooms, green onions, ginger, star anise, dried tangerine peel.
practice:
1. the water seethe, cook the ribs in boiling water 1 minute, drained blood;

2. jug into a small value of fuel, till the cloud, into the ginger, green onions until fragrant, then multiplication pork, stir fry a when;

3. into the water, while water namely placed in star anise,Nike Shox R5, orange peel, carrots and increases;
4. into the sauce (Shao wine, salt, sugar and soy sauce),

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 11:42 AM   #2
y8glkjhk

|返回日志列表

转载自 22930003 2009年11月09日 21:03 阅读(loading...) 评论(0) 分类:个人日记

常见的豆浆的10种制作方法:
1、黄豆浆:
用料:黄豆85克,水1200毫升(容量可根据个人需要随意增减),糖适量。
功效:补虚、清热化痰、通淋、利大便、降血压、增乳汁。
建议:加3-5粒杏仁于用料中,则所熬豆浆更鲜、更浓。
2、花生豆奶:
用料:黄豆、花生各45克,牛奶200克,水1200毫升,糖适量。
制作:黄豆浸泡6-16小时,备用;把浸泡过的黄豆、花生放入豆浆机,加入适量水,打碎煮熟,再用豆浆滤网过滤后即可 食用。
功效:润肤,盒肺气、补虚。
3、芝麻黑豆浆:
用料:黑芝麻、花生各10克,黑豆80克,水1200毫升,糖适量。
制作:将花生与黑豆浸泡6-16小时,备用;将黑芝麻与浸泡过的花生、黑豆一起放入豆浆机,加入适量水,打碎煮熟,再用豆浆滤网过滤后 即可食用。
功效:乌发养发,润肤美颜,补肺盒气,louboutin sale,滋补肝肾、润肠通便、养血增乳。
4、豆浆冰糖米粥:
用料:黄豆85克,大米与冰糖各50克,水1200毫升。
制作:先照第1种方法制作好黄豆浆,再将黄豆浆与米(可浸泡半个小时)、冰糖一起放入锅内,christian louboutin discount,慢火熬煮到粘稠状即可。
功效:养颜润肺,christian shoes,盒肺气。
5、芝麻蜂蜜豆浆:
用料:豆浆70克,黑芝麻20克,蜂蜜40克,水1200毫升。
制作:黄豆浸泡6-16小时,备用;将黑芝麻与浸泡过的黄豆放入豆浆机,加入适量水,打碎煮熟,再用豆浆滤网过滤后即 可食用。
功效:养颜润肤、乌发养发。
6、密法黑芝麻糊:
用料:蜂蜜1勺,黑芝麻20克,黄豆60克,清水适量,糖适量。
制法:黄豆浸泡6-16小时,备用;将黑芝麻与泡好的黄豆一起放入豆浆机,加入适量水,打碎煮熟,再用豆浆滤网过滤,稍凉后加 入蜂蜜即可。
功效:养颜美容、益智健脑。
7、五豆豆浆:
用料:黄豆30克,黑豆10克,青豆10克,豌豆10克,花生米10克,水1200毫升,糖适 量。
制法:五种豆类浸泡6-16小时,备用;将浸泡好的五豆一起放入豆浆机,加入适量水,打碎煮熟,再用豆浆滤网过滤后即可食 用。
功效:降脂降压、强筋健脾、保护心血管。
8、枸杞豆浆:
用料:黄豆60克,枸杞10克,水1200毫升,糖适量。
制法:黄豆浸泡6-16小时,备用;将泡好的黄豆和枸杞一起放入豆浆机,加入适量水,打碎煮熟,再用豆浆滤网过滤后即 可食用。
功效:滋补肝肾、益精明目、增强免疫能力。
9、红枣枸杞豆浆:
用料:黄豆45克,红枣15克,christian louboutin on sale,枸杞10克,水1200毫升,糖适量。
制法:黄豆浸泡6-16小时;将红枣洗净去核,枸杞洗净备用;将泡好的黄豆、红枣和枸杞一起放入豆浆机,加入适量水,打碎煮熟 ,再用豆浆滤网过滤后即可食用。
功效:补虚益气、安神补肾、改善心肌营养、防治心血管疾病。
10、红枣莲子豆浆:
用料:红枣(去核)15克,莲子肉15克,黄豆50克,白糖50克,cheap christian louboutins,清水适量,糖适量。
制法:黄豆浸泡6-16小时;将莲子肉泡至发软;将红枣洗净与莲子肉、黄豆一起放入豆浆机,加入适量水,打碎煮熟,再用豆浆滤 网过滤;趁热往杯内加入白糖,搅匀即成;不愿喝甜的也可以不加糖。
功效:滋阴益气、养血安神、补脾胃、清热解毒。
Old 08-15-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
wi4bt7eh9gg
General of the Army

wi4bt7eh9gg is on a distinguished road

Question in mind: four years is 1461 days.
Four years ago, I never thought I would look like after four years. Time is very simple to live your life in this world for nothing. And many peers, I love to just know how to have an almost pathological desire.
four years ago when I was a standard romantic. Keep the heart of love many dreams for the future.
Four years later, I am a realist hypocritical. There are almost forgotten what their own for a romantic delusion. Doubt everything, but forgot how to doubt life.
when a person began to recall the past, he is old.
I believe it,air force 1 low shoes, I also believe that he really is old. In my 20 years old.
I am old. Too old to start a lot of things of the past forgotten. In many cases I forgot what I did yesterday.
my memory back down the left to find it itself has seemed incomplete,air force one mid, and all is a vague shadow, questioning the urgency of my disdain for me.
the existence of all the past is no longer a section of something similar to the story, it seems just a feeling.
I began to doubt whether what is really back, or my memory of everything is just bizarre to me in terms of a nightmare.
very strange, in the memories of my four years ago, I often think of my childhood, and all the memories, like it was just a feeling. I feel my childhood was sitting on a hill in my opinion is a mound next to a large group holds hands wet, I rubbed hard, I do not know what I'm doing. Now,air force 1, I still do not know.
four years ago when I first left home when I was living that I grew tired of the place is full of a kind, I have an escape in the heart of pleasure, I looked at the mother's face slowly in the car moving farther and farther.
now I am tired of life, began to have a heart for all the desolation of indifference. Increasingly feel powerless,air force one low, like the straw can not extricate themselves. Sometimes very suddenly thought of death, and scared his right senses. I wake up to what I was awake for which I was a confused chaos. Think of the past there had been a lonely, look at their own now, and then smile, then face stiff all. Began to feel afraid .
little after leaving home four years ago to go back, go home occasionally, but his occasional visitors feel like the same. Looked at the familiar place, I recall the memory of remaining fragments. Forget a lot of things, but I remember the first and the parents went to a very far away, walking to go, looking at distant mountains and clouds, snow cover remaining connected to together, we walked toward the direction of that mountain, walked and walked away less than the first.
do not know when, starting obsessed sleep for a long time to sleep. Then do a lot of strange dreams.
always thought he was a child until the mother went home I grew up, I froze all day journeying.
sometimes beyond their own how to live, fantasy, and now there is a different way. There is not too much money, had finished his very long life.
mother said I was a very good child, she said she was proud of me.
I am also proud of me. I look in the mirror in the face of their own mediocrity and live, and my face, like a mediocre life.
one day some of the lost order of things and see a stack of pictures of themselves, and that was all some people do not know to their photo's. All those photos taken in a coastal city. I remember in a trance that afternoon I was holding a borrowed camera, the shuttle in a busy crowd, to find many, many people gave me the photographs. The first only saw the sea for the first time alone to a far never been.
in the four years, once when something felt in the event of lifetime, but also forgotten, the same as all of the past. But I still recall, the memory of the so-called incomplete and messy. Just remember that there have been, there have been something, but forgot.
four years later, I work , not very far from home, but I do not want to go home, the day the mother called me and said she wanted me, hung up the phone, I cried. I never miss that place is my home, but also never wanted at home, but if the time to return four years ago, or back a long long time ago,air force 1 classic mid, I'd rather I never left the little village, then four years from now, I live with many people there, I can not speculate that you are going is not happy, but I want to go back.
long been the custom for many in four years have been changed, although I am very stubborn people say I have never changed.
high school students four years ago , we have a date for a period of five years. I had long forgotten, but then someone mentioned, asked me if I would not go, I did not pop star.
mother or care about me as a child, though she said I should have a girlfriend.
once and people talking about my four years,air force one shoes, someone said to me after a few years where I will be doing. I said I would resign after four years. He asked me how my life, I said that I have not thought about.
wi4bt7eh9gg is offline   Reply With Quote