Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-15-2011, 05:27 AM   #1
paulpowter

Default with absenteeism

Editor's note: father boundless, cherish the present, hard work, with action to repay the kindness of his father. Father, a great image, a lifetime of hard work pay, raising the child, the child health progress is a father's pride! Enjoy, well! September accompanied the sun, marching golden land, he sent me to register. The one is happy, and second to me too small, the previous application is the mother to go, I do not spent, this time he said he would personally go. He rode the bike with my eighties, seemed difficult, but he said nothing, and he was still young, and so the way to fly to school.
Azeri many schools, he was not much familiar here, not acquaintances, had to wait, so he squeezed into the charges of the window, pay the fee out, is already in the afternoon. He led me to turn bookstore, looking through the glossy book cover easily, he asked me not to buy, I glanced at, and finally pick up a Einstein on the cover of his early idols, so to get the counter to ask the price, he was first surprised, then look out at the blue sky, the eyes become very far away. Finally, it severely, saying:
a bookstore, he said, and I had to eat a good meal, now is also not a few dollars, and bought me two biscuits it, told me to wait, finish, and that they move the road went over there to see his tottering way, I suddenly felt I no longer small. While he was holding two steaming hot biscuits, said: have fresh-baked, such as today's so hot, my father actually still hot, to see him a sweat, I can say that you change it to cool it? No, I quietly took biscuits, Oh his smile, his pocket an oil pen, bought the book in a heavy write my name, it is clear, conspicuous, as written in the Einstein below, because he wrote the beautiful words, written in there, do not feel awkward, looks very proportionate. Finally, forest walking when he said to me: I nodded fiercely, and then to see him step onto heavy bike squeak squeak twisting a twist of the disappeared in the crowd.
in school life has been very good, very comfortable. I made a few good buddies, I learned to follow them online, roller skating, playing pool, that time I think I am no longer the rustic rural children, and consequently I will also play better than they . School teachers do not control, we were online, with absenteeism, on his father's taught me all out the window, whenever they want it, and my heart if a trace of pain, and gradually get used to not think of. So I went over, went to the exam, the first results to the end of the countdown of my high school life.
I did not dare to tell him such a success, saying only that the exam is not a good paper in the smoke there's fire, he eventually learned, perhaps ever, his face had wrinkles on the cloth, two the eye down a deep depression, began to become white hair, he suddenly lost its vitality as the same become gaunt trees, and returned home, I was shocked E, and every few days but not father a few feverish years, the change is so great. At the same time his disease has a lot of weight. His father is suffering from chronic bronchitis, should not be committed to the winter, the more cold days, the more serious. Difficult breathing, lie down and not go at night, sleep over and over again, had to dry as sitting, so can a little more comfortable, so every night carrying. Of something like the card throat, breathing, also issued a general sound of the whistle. The past at home, I hate the sound, and noisy, I can not sleep. Later, he knew, would be out on my own a while, so I fell asleep before coming, and now suddenly lose the sound, my heart seems to have lost something precious, like anything special, I think. Think of it, tears flow to the stomach,chaussure louboutin pas cher, I do not know is bitter sweet. I was too cruel, knowing his father's illness because of the cold was committed, but also let him out to be a while, kind of cold outside, and now wanted to call his father to accompany me to sleep, with which he has rhythm whistle into sleep, but now has to die. Mind he is the only weak breathing in my ears.
every thought here, I would seriously go to school, I really can not wait all of a sudden got into the book, if not for myself, it should be for the poor father. But then the results of several tests I was not ideal, due to falling too much, I really do not know how to make up all of a sudden some angry, disappointed, no self-confidence, began to weariness, grew more and more angry, and finally I think I really was not to study the material, into university of the future is, not as early relief of their father, do not spend so much money, but also early in my relief, not go on like this approach. This idea in my mind to stay for two weeks, and finally I made up my mind, carrying bags back home.
father to see me go home early, and then looked at me with surprised eyes asked me how, I shook my head and told him I do not miss, and that the weight of words I do not know how much time, I only remember my father's face in a moment become difficult to see, blue, like by the Qingtianpili, he did not speak, put down the hands of the living, to go from the back room.
two days, he collapsed down to sleep for several days. Stanford is not a bloody face, become haggard down.
night is getting stronger. I listen to see his father again and the room came the sound of a cough and continued into the night.
father was silent for a while, then he becomes negative up. Sleep very late at night, also from the early morning. Lying in bed thinking, thinking about my high school, thinking about my ups and downs of high school grades and was admitted to glory; think he's had, like his past; want.
he would like a person, like a dream. An own broken dreams, broken dreams let people do their most pro-hope, disappointment to despair. I kept thinking some sobbing, tears a lot, a lot.
every night so he would like, so over a few days. Until one day, I through the curtains, faint to hear the father said to his mother, My father has been sent to the school. which time he said nothing. but with gaze away from the me, looked at me speechless. sinking a silent, certainly not nothing to say, is full of words but hardly any. At the time silent worth a thousand words, can skillfully deflected the question.
I go back to school, the students looked at me raw Qieqie, only a few former call each other brothers, I am bored and took them all away, leaving me alone. to ban seal themselves up. falling more and more homework, do not always fill up, several tests are not good. exams quiz The toss for six months, I have numb, do not report on the examination of any hope, is free to do a few questions, not even a. numb a lot, very helpless. then I do not Internet, but to books Museum. do not want to go to class bubble library. to say I quite like reading, pick up a classic look for hours, so sit tired, sleepy and just go back.
most of that semester I should have time in the classroom in the library Hao Zhao. final examination is not bad, just mediocre, back home, and her father did not say anything. it seems to me all the things are all over me. at home also cold, totally unlike my childhood home.
those days in the school is like, but to the house, I looked like a different person like never numb. at his father's face, watching at home of all, my heart has a strange injustice, one as difficult to sleep each night, in fact, I know that my father is like me, and he also boil the late night, late, and I could not help that from the book This also pens, school science Yeah, but that is carrying the soul acts, perhaps only I know.

every time he was always home when I installed the stuff for me, and then to I have ready money, that good in school, not to abuse committed discipline. I suddenly felt that I changed, my behavior changed, also changed his father's orders. before he asked me at school learn and the like, do not mess now become committed discipline. riding his bicycle, the heart becomes very heavy heavy, and very sour.

days Huangyou, the same as turning the old almanac, one a page expose in the past. quickly to the entrance.
entrance exam in the city, though I was a school organization, the father is still not assured. June 7 morning, I finished the first test, I was early out of the examination room, much to see, the father figure in the crowd.
he squatted on the roadside, and other people, like holding a thick paper, information next to the number of tall, people lining the father very, very small, I told myself, in fact,franklin et marshall, his father is not small, big.
he looked at me out, two light shot of surprises and I know that test is not very good, but do not want to say it, let my father down, I barely smiled and said almost, but the tears in his eyes, and tried to swallow his smile Oh, I pulled through the crowd to go, toward the restaurant. very wide shot next to a stranger the way to a hint of puzzled.
exam, I told him that I and several students in this Wanji Tian, ​​asking him to go back, he nodded, that can, but also the relaxed, and then handed me some money, then I want to send him, he said not to, and on his own to the station.
Guo a few days, volunteers had to pack, I was back school.
took in school to write data back home. father busy enjoying themselves, he turned the newspaper, to find information. climb on the sofa, as big as beans Han Zhuzi washed down along his temples, had a chance to rub, has been dripping newspaper. looked like he was full of hope, I'm going to cry, is not too happy. gargling stomach the tears so that they are slowly digested the kind of pain.
I did not threw my heart's not happy, his father has been the music, full of hope and he gave me choose the right school, said that this school, good, and scores are not high,louboutin, almost like, I believe you can do it Although I know that the volunteer fell into the sea like a drop of water table, return without a trace, but I filled out and since then my father every hope, every wish. Several days later, someone notices are back , the scores are down, he did not give up, handle every TV, pay attention to this admissions, until one day, on television, said so far all of the college admissions is over, he quietly turn off the TV.
I entrance exam, the father becomes decadent, and his face clouds dispersed, can not see the clear sky. quiet, four-year-old, he seems to sixty of the people, become anxious, gradually the students are not admitted into the school tuition,moncler homme, and looked at them, his father impatient fire all day, spinning, and finally that day, he began to find a school for me, do not go to school in general, he said he give me to find a key middle school, spend thousands of dollars on it does not matter.
Meteors in August, he was alone to run around outside, turn a few secondary schools, to pay people smile, gifts, always with disappointing home, but he did not give up, did not give me that as long as I own review of the first at home, running for several days, and finally heaven pays off, he gave me to find a good school, although a bit far, but he said nothing.
When I set foot on the car carrying a heavy bag of the moment,louboutin pas cher, he finally spoke, said: Like the figure disappeared, disappeared.
never see the.
father, poor father, will be the only hope in my body. retrospect he really dumb, just to a dream, a broken dream, decisively give up, give up too much. Oh, poor father.
tears finally burst in the car, the years of injustice and dare stream flow out with the sad, flowing, very comfortable.
this time he came here to see me, he's back, I do not want to say, just see his legs, I'm going to heartache.
his leg swelled up, he seemed is very painful, walking a Britain a lame, and to bring some from home Shihai fruit and flour. Xu reason is because the legs, where he is not out, I go to school, he just lying in bed. that day, he made a check to the hospital, the doctor said to wait a few days of this surgery, he smiled and said nothing, much of his life are all right, take some medicine like, and then do nothing.
where he also asked me not to learn, I think he is not as if I had a father who is only in bed, looking through my books handy, take a look, then said: Forget, forgot all about twenty years, forgot all about it, as you , and also start work it!
due to the school, he just do not want me to send him alone to Britain a stop Britain's lame, although I did not send him, did not see him on the train the moment, But I can think, think, my mind floats that memorable picture ... ...
to cry, tears unfettered flow out, much, much more. all three years' savings. tears out of eyes, fall to the ground, poured out a story, very long ... ...
very long.相关的主题文章:

lost a withered memory. Hand

sleeping seeds in this millennium

Editor's Note

NEW YORK — An executive producer of the hit musical reality TV show "American Idol" says celebrity judge Jennifer Lopez will return for another season. Lopez hasn't said anything.
But executive producer Nigel Lythgoe (LITH'-goh) was on the "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest" program on Wednesday morning and made the announcement. He acknowledged it wasn't official. But he added he was "delighted to say that all three judges" and the show's "brilliant host" are back for the next season.
Seacrest is the show's host. Singer-actress Lopez debuted as a judge this past season. The other judges are Aerosmith rocker Steven Tyler and record producer Randy Jackson.
"American Idol" is due to return to Fox television in January for its 11th season.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 05:29 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 872287 at 11:31 on June 29, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: toys around
yesterday was deeply moved by the spirit of Transformers at the box office support, in time for the American audience before Attach a new listing of the game image, hope you like it.

Although missed the premiere, but heat is still not diminished the next scene, I feel each is full. See the news that Transformers 2 at the box office is expected to surpass Titanic. . . . . It should be. Was for several years, gradually raise people's taste is not that the appeal of Transformers history and strong than the broken ship more.

many friends have seen me before on a comprehensive analysis of the trailer, nor do I feel about movies before the study in understanding the relationship between the plot and characters very helpful. But because the film was released shortly after the spoilers do not do annoying viewing recommended before or look of the trailer just fine. I do not reveal too much plot here has. Friends only for some of the questions seen to be a detailed answer here, to help you better digest the play between the plot and characters. At the same time some of the details of the film to be described simply. This film must be seen as a fanboy three times to completely understand the details, the proposed lot we have to look again to see! Ha ha.

premiere abroad, compared to China's Central Motion Picture Alliance is a waste, not a protagonist appears.

Transformers 2
last time before release! Transformers Movie Trailer 2, a comprehensive analysis of the final!
Extended trailer with toys games
in the history of the most complete
history of the most comprehensive tape robot recognized
childhood memories engraved, robot, laser birds, winding, ejection are back!
Secret new Transformers Dinobots
sum up my Do benefits of adding

Video:
Transformers 2, the plot is very compact, very exciting from start to finish in the first successful large, based on the special effects more vivid!
more than two hours of film, certainly not people think procrastination, lack of time or even feel.
tear fight scenes more exciting, strong secretion of adrenaline, this is definitely the highlight of the film.
in human terms, more emphasis on stimulating the audience to find emotional and spiritual way (Sam back helpless, self-blame leave; war scenario in the comfort father; desperately to save the run and the bombing of Optimus Prime! really who pulled the film is to experience the most exciting aspect of human nature!)
supporting actress to join, so the film in the greater part of human emotions, sublimation, of course, also some nausea.
adding a lot of funny robot components, the Hornet is really cute, day of fire walking stick is very anthropomorphic, there are many lovely twins play
as a sub-compact two-hour movie plot, the film's errors some of the circumstances and needs very little scrutiny, directed by Michael Bay had to admire the skill
last point, my personal superstition: Paramount produced, will be fine.

Video disadvantages:
Transformers 1 compared to the details of the portrayal of soldiers for the machine, feeling human beings become more prominent and machine 2, machine and machine battle scenes in the sense of feeling less clear depiction a lot. Although more in-depth story, but fascinating part of the plot or too little, or that thin.
Optimus Prime and Megatron fighting strength and change too much difference between 1, 2, Megatron, Optimus Prime was significantly higher than a grade, 1V3 not show weakness. . . Two years is absolutely impossible to have similar incidents.
Megatron very passive, has been in the Fallen instill obedience. Much less domineering as Decepticon leader. Great movie, no animated feeling against Unicron.
Decepticons little thugs too much, compared to vehicle were clearly outnumbered the feeling of people to become very powerful car, the Decepticons are vulnerable, this is a very big mistake.
Fallen seemingly not very severe, and the fact that some of the previous account of contradictions, Optimus Prime after the spike has been strengthened.
may be a matter of time, the feeling at the end of too hasty, the above account of Megatron is very weak, weak Fallen, R8 of the wing is very weak, basically to control the time, the overall effect of a further half an hour, the absolute ok

characters played list:
only official appearance, had a distortion, even if no lines are also considered.
Autobots: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, tin, ambulance, Wang guns, brakes, fenders, motorcycle AIRSYS three sisters, the day the fire, shaking ... ...
Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream , robot, sound waves,nike lebron, Hercules, spoilers, and the crazy explosion, sidewalks, trailers, mixers,zoom kobe v, surfboard, Fallen, runner, saxophone, scalpel ... ...

plot the Q & Solutions confusion: (with Transformers fans have not read the place)
1, Hercules team that you got in the end there are several (or several teams)? Optimus Prime movie opening soon to be rid of one, the final battle when one side has a good combination of Hercules, on the other side does not seem to have a lot of you got fit, and finally was killed several movie ... ... it's digging Tiger is similar to the Dabu Wan as the role of cannon fodder?
2, have been cut in half the car-like Decepticons, who is he?
3, Optimus Prime died before a Decepticon head torn in half, that guy? Personally feel a bit like a blackout,kobe v shoes, but the blackout was the first episode of dry earth died ah.
4, car died a few? Purple AIRSYS dead? Skyfire dead?
5, in addition to the fallen, the Decepticons died a few? Robot dog dead?
6, Hercules is not the brother with the ice cream fight in you, then go climb the pyramid of how? Ice Cream brothers?
7, Why feel Transformers 2, Transformers are some vulnerable? Especially the Decepticons!
answer:
1, Hercules the Decepticons Constructicons are in fact small men, like gang thugs
2, were cross-seconds off the shot had no chance to even the deformation should be the edge way,nba basketball shoes, but from his skill to have is a hatchet man, but also the role of so many toys color R8 launch
3, is also to be a hatchet man to kill Optimus Prime Movie 1 which is not the role of
4, Autobots If the day of the fire does count so is he (he committed suicide with their rusty decayed old gentleman now prefer to die on the battlefield) AIRSYS have survived because of the beauty is not the last red motorcycle riding (wonder why she and her beauty together when there is no transform) and the blue seems to be leader (with a line in a shot that good to have in a red and white is not the same shot)
5, Decepticons die are some of the basic native little-known body, Megatron appears weaker than 1, but did not die.
6, Hercules is the Navy shelled out particles (2 sets of Hercules who excavator bulldozer to kill 3 sets of columns of rhubarb to kill human beings who kill Hercules Mixer 2 sets of Hercules carrying the body of fire to kill Hercules 2 sets of car the body get rid of the cable car of a Hercules human body) twins survived, but the gold front teeth Kediao green car, huh, huh
7, Sai Botan these Decepticons are actually produced on the planet out of his home production Why do I look like the type to consider is that each diamond production costs are too high, scan the second level of the Decepticons in their own high level of scanning the image to the end of the Decepticons is not impossible) original body is the lowest level of the Transformers many of these recruits are to be human spike. 2, which has the backing of the film to fall Megatron Starscream Autobots are good so just the image of shopping to send more than to say GM is also normal toy manufacturers also have to pay any advertising about it.

film highlights of new characters: (do not want to see spoilers please try not to concern)

1, the first death: knife cut the wing is a pity this character set
, from models to the human form is so perfect, to die too early. Also possible that the Audi R8 out of it,nike kobe v, if it is a common model may be living longer. Do not know the character set in common purpose.

chase across sidewalks in the residential, tenants have the noodles noodles, read the newspaper to see the newspaper. Super samadhi.

2, the resurrection of Megatron in the video screenshot
is also the fate of being blocked off, it seems that people will be bullied the weak, and sometimes does not protect his life. It was in this humble

medical officer with the instigation of the Decepticons, Decepticons weak passerby was cut into pieces,zoom lebron shoes, and not just have this robot, the Decepticons there are even more disgusting

3, Pig + skanky robot - runner
is this little thing, do not look inconspicuous. The nerve is indeed the most thick robot. And there is a strong tendency to abuse. Megan has even more. Fox as the queen, clinging tightly thigh. Feel like saying: Of course, King Kong is also more than this small, there is just the beginning of the Kitchen King who is full of mischief

4, abundance of Decepticon warriors - it was filled up, crowds to the planet die (equal to mass suicide)
not look very bluffing arrived to Earth, the carrier is seconds. But as soon as the battle immediately be seconds

5, cool head on both sides: Optimus Prime pole, cunning spider, overbearing Megatron

6, old-fashioned is the day the fire
this movie's wise, a bit like the first generation Titanium Transformers animation master feeling. Dies, the body was donated to the Optimus Prime, finally defeated the Fallen. (Characteristics of the old parts out)

Nicolas giant attack finally died

7, brain damage Hercules: Hercules
indeed limbs, simple-minded creatures, unlike the animated version that can be individually changed for each part of the line, is the kind of absorbing combination of type, the concept of a little dragon armor. Humanoid huge. Detailed description can be read my previous blog, I did not expect this guy was so mentally handicapped.
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote