Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-13-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

Comics. Illustration Zhe

□ Chief, Jing Zhi Zhang Zhili intern

Anyang News newspaper a 10-year-old child, because spat, fell on teachers who, even lead to teacher 30 slap in the face of beatings. Yesterday, the Anyang People's hospital,monster beats, the child due to the external auditory canal bleeding, was admitted to the hospital for treatment three.
[event]

hit by the teacher, the 10-year-old children often have nightmares, said do not want to go to school

rain 10 years old, was originally a cheerful little boy, wounded by the teacher since the hospital a few days ago, the night has been having nightmares. terrified. Reporter noted that drizzle clutching his face is still swollen. According to Dr Lee described the hospital attending physician, after inspection and found the child, the child head, ear hit by the injury is caused due to violence and caused the left ear canal bleeding.
[memories]

students disorder spitting,dr dre headphones, dirty teacher, attracted more than 30 teachers with playing slap in the face

After one class, I stood on the 3rd floor of the corridor and saw no one downstairs to spat towards the downstairs, Spit, a female teacher, she was very angry, and ran up to me and swore to fight . tugging at my ears, twisting my face, more than 30 fan under my left cheek, also criticized not eat shit out of my mouth.

light rain that, came home from school, parents are not home, he told the things grandma, grandmother saw his left swollen face, and ears bleeding,monster beats headphone, quickly rushed to the Second People's Hospital Neihuang, then go to the Anyang People's Hospital has been 8 days.
[progress]

beat the teacher regrets,

write checks acknowledged behaving aggressively,

willing to pay for medical expenses
Upon inquiry, that teacher is Lumou drizzle beaten this year, more than 30 years old, is the school of a foreign language teacher. Reporters had not contacted the teacher. Rain's family said the child after admission, school leaders and class teachers are to visit his children's illness, but has not hit women teachers coming out,heartbeats by lady gaga, just to the children's parents called an apology call.
Yesterday afternoon, deputy director of the school principal said, when the rain spit in the upstairs, fell on his face and body teachers, young teachers looking a little more particular about That impulse to play a child. Lu teacher of students after the event,monster in-ear speakers, the school attaches great importance to instruct the teacher to write a deep examination. Lu teachers admit to behaving aggressively examination, said I'm sorry kids, willing to compensate the child's medical fees and so on. Children hospital, school leaders had 3 children go to hospital to see the disease and do interpretation. Not only that, the school also repeatedly reiterated that can not meet the requirements of corporal punishment of students to prevent such things from happening again.
learned that the rain was a teacher and wounded on the issue, parents have the police, health practices are being identified.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links