Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
onlinejhon7

Default Amount to reflect the spirit of the new program of

Amount to reflect the new spirit of literacy teaching outline

attaches great importance to the new outline To get students to dedicate themselves, light the burden of investment to learn, willing to learn and truly become the masters of learning, the key is to develop their interest in learning. With interest, there will be a driving force for exploration and the pursuit of knowledge. For the restless nature, difficulty concentrating, low-grade students, stimulate their interest in learning more important. brain, hands, self-learning, self-examination, self-improvement, learning the same as in the game. This teaching can stimulate students a strong interest in literacy, literacy students the independence and creativity. Using this mode of teaching, in the teaching process, you can expand the extension of the integration of spoken language training, consolidation of literacy results. One, the scenes, to stimulate interest in literacy psychology tells us: dynamic changing of things can trigger the attention of students. In real life, almost every low-grade primary school students are like watching cartoons. Characteristics for this age, in teaching, I pay attention to visual and sound system to play the advantages of multimedia media, through vivid images and wonderful music, to stimulate interest in students to seek knowledge. Such as: teaching the fourth volume of . Mom teaching small carp carp prey, a group of gray-black tadpole to swim head carp. Wide mouth of the turtle in the water for food. One dressed in green clothes, bare white belly, dark with big eyes frog squatting on a lotus leaf, adding to the music. In this way, a vivid, sound and picture, and Mao on the scene jumped into the eyes of the students, as if the people had crowded into the pond. Students in a relaxed, enjoyable environment while observing,Hermes tasker, while imagination. At this time, I have a question: What features on the map? Students to answer, I took the opportunity to play in the next scene words: pond, a group of gray, prey, to meet her, turtles, clothes, drum, dotted with red swastika vocabulary box on the grid, understanding shape, the correct pronunciation, with the mouse Point out the words associated with pictures, to help students understand the meaning of words, and then analyze the memory shape. In this way, so that the students map the control word, memorizing vocabulary, so that the sound, form, meaning the three organic combination. When the children's thinking into a positive state of the scene, no need to worry do not remember the vocabulary? Second, self-learning, literacy develop independence, creativity emphasis on student self-development reform of language teaching has become mainstream consciousness. This program also re-emphasized: > It is the overall design is reasonable, clearly defined parts, characters and encoding rules split simple, science, and language teaching in primary school teaching the theory of the structure of Chinese characters and write the order and consistent with students the background knowledge and cognitive structure. Help to master the correct order of strokes, stroke order to correct errors, improve literacy, promoting literacy and memory consolidation. To Nine vocabulary lesson: About the structure of words which have > Teachers by combined in Such as teaching fit the word: let the students while dismantling parts of the word, while coding; I>, character of the cognitive code I> represents Components and encoding one correspondence, in the cerebral cortex form a solid contact, so that students remember shape. More importantly, the process of typing in the code, one student through the split-coding, typing, and further consolidation of the knowledge. Second, if the students read the wrong tone, wrong stroke order, prepared the wrong code, the screen can not display the corresponding Chinese characters, students will be able to correct itself. Through this process, the mind will always stay in the correct understanding. Then, I let the students want to play extended the word exercise, students played And then play with section. Red to greet a welcome guest at my house. Xiaohua welcome a face came up to me. In this way, see, hear, think, play a variety of senses involved in literacy activities together, not only the students mastered the I> This study, students great autonomy, and help students according to their choice to learn the actual situation, to make learning creative color, but also help students to strengthen a sense of responsibility.

Sponsored Links