Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-11-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
S7i3f6p7m

Default HP's Greater China President Sun Zhenyao retiremen

HP's Greater China President Sun Zhenyao retirement reflections

If this treatise did not share with you, that was my fault.
If this article to share to you, you have not read, you do not continue to reprove me detours.
If you read the article, you say do not read half the time, indicating that you have a
If you read, you find this article just to speak about the great facts, that your life experience is not enough, you need to put this article accumulation, a few years out of touch the walls, badly beaten and then come back, read, you will lament their ignorance.
If you have peruse, that makes sense, then shelved, persist into the thronged metro, yesterday, still with their own minds to think about their own hereafter, your life will persist to repeat yesterday's position.
If you have read, that it was a someone who has, on the advice of your life and you are willing to tell you with his thoughts to adviser their future life, in terms of your success is not difficult, the difficulty is that you Can I use this article has been urging his ideas.
If you have read, that it was a elder in his lifetime to write an article for your advice articles, and he shows you already have a alike life experience, as long as you continue to work hard and accomplish great difficult, the trouble is whether you can put your own life experience and share it?
resolve the depth of experience, learning and width of the decision. Your life is it? Greater China President Sun Zhenyao

a retired reflections on life and work
I have an interesting detection, and more foreign companies are 25-35 year-old white-collar workmen, operators over the age of 40 is less, two or three-year-old foreign operators is high-spirited, but foreign companies around the age of 40 managers is very embarrassing. I've seen 40-year-old director of the handy people, mostly foreign companies have been switched in the last bound mostly private, case in point, Jun Tang. The success of foreign workers is largely the company's success, not individual success, Siemens than those of the United States excellent, but does not mean that the United States than the Chinese managers of Siemens boss strong, or even far worse. And into the foreign companies often do not understand this early, 90 percentage of his success deserving to their ability, in fact, just distinct foreign company does not give results, common director of China, what a large impact. Well the question is, when these managers more than 40 years old, they become very high salary claims, but their talents are not so superior in fact, as a foreign company's boss, how would you choose? Some are just not high salary, to a morsel leaner energy red Pei young people, some, why should you use?
from the on example, you can actually see the trajectory of our work, twenties and thirties, when the pressure of alive is still relatively small, the body is still relatively good, above the better parent body, the retinue has no kid, do not also mortgage, no children to college, when a small foreign companies is still very bright white, earned more than enough flowers. But at last, to marry and have children who, at the end of the day, would the old, the age of 40, parents and old,Diesel Straight Jeans, and to see a doctor to take medication, should someone care, they have to have the pledge, to lead a basic decent living, to heave a baby needs at that time ... ... was important enough to spend much money. So, look at the work, should look further ahead, the moment is higher or lower can not say what.
From this point on, I'm not too concerned about the first job in favor of the salary, but no need to compare with the first job's salary, which is just out of navel school students is mutual. Normal about 35 years to work, which is like a contest, and contest real feud is that this game is not professional players, everyone is only one opportunity. To kas long asthere are not many people even insist on the end, most people eventually come to end, and only a few people ran to the end, so at the opening of time, catch a leading situation and did not make many sense . If the community when he first entered into the top 500 companies would be able to get the 3k-6k / monthly wages, and some special technical workers may be able to 8k / month, the problem is, how much to take 5 years after? Estimated 5k-10k is quite a lot. Although the high starting point, but the mushroom was limited, and, behind the young man to catch up with increasing pressure.
two days antecedent I queried one of my sales, you will be a couple of these things would have capable two years, but the new salary is necessitated only your half of that time, how do you do?
career as a sporting event, a preliminary round, semi-finals, finals. Preliminary time we all just into the community, most of the strength of the average person, this time a little serious effort to make people stand out a bit soon, so some people in their twenties to do with the manager, who later also some finally won the preliminary round, more than 30-year-old became the manager. Then the semi-finals, semi-finals are to participate in the preliminary round to win, everyone some capability, not a problem on the intelligence, then you want to win this time is not so easy, simply a little effort and scrupulous enough, have a strong patience, to know how to rely on the strength of the team, to know how to rein in people's minds, have long-term vision ... ...
looks to win the semi-finals is not easy, but, is not so difficult. Because the laws of this world is to give people a little success at the same time people become complacent, just won the Preliminary often do not know is just to win the preparatory circular, with a little success up the majority of people will become complacent, that they have know all, do not need to re-learn, they will think that he could not further their cause is not a. Although they are still difficult to deal with, but they do not patience, there is no visitor, the amount, and no clear long-term vision. Like an angry ox, however raging, will finally be defeated, but won the rematch as the matador is the same person, not rash, followed his own beat, slowly running out of patience and physical opponents. After winning the semi-finals, is a very remarkable about the professional managers, and became general manager of small and middling companies, colossal company's vice chancellor in dictate of tens of millions or even hundreds of millions a year business.
last finals come, to be honest I have not won the finals, the terminal crucial ingredient for only with their own speculation, this time winning or losing may be written as martial masterpieces, as we all is the master, can only wait for the other party made a error, in array to easily knock the antagonist is not possible, in addition to all the stops on,Cheap Diesel Jeans, need a little luck and time. The laws of the world continues to play a role, won the semi-finals of the people have not only proud, they are often opinionated and listen to other people, some people become peppery temper, the mood became impetuous, the body becomes worse, their biggest antagonist is their own, in the final to do is not vanquished by their own, waiting fhardly evermeone to be their own buffet. This sport is the same as the final game between the master, to penetrate who will win the final few mistakes.
Second, the source of the work
you pessimistic? Your work, okay?
have done for some time did not feel very happy after work? There did not feel into the bad line? Do you feel he did not deserve the handling? There did not feel like work to work each daytime is a bitter muddle? Have wanted to change jobs? In fact, there did not feel the corporation did not initially think so well? Do you feel this job is to find the original because of the oppression to survive, it is not appropriate? You get what you want from work to get it? What you happy every day?
a lot of people furious on the horizon, have you ever thought, why do not you happy? Why are you angry?
In fact, the source of your unhappiness, because you do not know what! You do not know what they want, so you do not know what to pursue, you do not know what to pursue, so you get naught.
I always feel that his career first concern is their own, what they want? Most people probably thought about this issue, the only idea is - I want a job, I want a good salary, I know everyone's desire for pay, but you want every few years do it bring ... to an endto find a job in the process it? You want this for every year of work and salary anxious to cost it? Do not want it, like really want to know. Harm than good, not because it desperately thirsty to drink poison. The more anxious, the more that they need a job, the more peckish, they want to know, the more disposed to failure, your experience is getting worse, people who work beneath a look at your resume to frown. So you Yuehe Yue thirsty, the more thirsty to nectar more, into a vicious surround. We can only lament untimely or unfair things, only to vent up a horizon, which find resonance in the loser's nothing a little psychological balance. Most people must survive the pressure, I also must survive the pressure there will be a lot of nervousness, athletic people will get power from nervousness, and negate people will be as impatient and disoriented. Everyone must make choices beneath pressure, which is troubled, like matter whether you do not like saying.
general we are dealing with important things and things into something pressing, if it were not for the important thing will always urgent things to do. Such as physical discipline is important to nourish a healthy thing, and a doctor is urgent matters. If you do not exercise to stay healthy, it will often fret for afflict. Another example is the important thing to launch, but launch is the emergency, if only pay consideration to fire obstruction, we must often fire. Looking for work, too, would like their own to what is really important thing, looking for work is urgent matters, if I were you good, it will always find work. Often urgent matters gives a relatively great pressure, forcing people to do rapidly, relatively speaking, but the important thing is not so much pressure, most people do things that are oriented in the pressure, under pressure, always felt that non- urgent things to do first, the result is always full of fire, never-ending time. (Many people also like the fire brigade's work as busy as the pain, but also because there is no work to do important things.) Those who say they heed to live in grief in order to survive so many friends, today is difficult to find a job you did not The important thing to do, is the result not the cause. If today you still as eager to get a job without thinking, then maybe in the future to continue to bear the pain of looking for work results.
I always feel I must say the heading of cumbersome point, need a lot of thought, smiling to play than the Tang to the boring heading of armed police, whatever, there is no easy success, successful, to pay the cost. Please forget all the pressure to survive, think this life is what you want most? Therefore, the most momentous things, like a good first what they want.
Third, what is Microsoft did a good job there
Tang Jun, a lot of young people feel that this university is that they strive to a career, I made a post in Tsinghua forum students who are perturbed by these, that When students want to go abroad or to foreign companies, but immediately it seems, I was right, Jun Tang to a grand,Diesel Bootcut Jeans, grand founded by Mr. Chen, a private company. A extremely taught returnees in the top 500 companies in the lofty salaries of water, which is about the nightmare of many juvenile people, the problem is that each year graduates are doing in this dream, but only 500 good jobs.
people are to face, and it is like comparisons, even at work like comparisons, regardless of whether it is not what you want. We believe that foreign companies very good, but good where? Well, they better office space, which is what you want it? They peregrination to live a better hostel, this is what you want it? A foreign company would be jealous of other people's work, which is what you want it? That everything is for others to see, why do you want to live so hard for others to see? On the other hand, the general welfare of their salary, and not especially great,Diesel Slim Jeans, they are fewer opportunities for improvement, it is difficult to achieve very high-level administrator, although they often hate overtime, but did not dare not to work overtime, because is a people stem You want to clear it? 500 must be good? What job is to consider what you want, or consider what other people want to see?
most of my campus students are to the United States, and even graduated so many years, also recently went abroad. Abroad is actually so good? My institute students, most or Ph.D., postdoctoral fellows, visiting savants struggled, at present only a chaste at an American university to get a formal teaching. What is complicated when the servant professors? I have several cousins ​​also went abroad, and their parents at home single, no one to care for, there are several people collapsed at home, no one knows, to go abroad, truly so glorious it? Like someone said, That you think is the best, because you really understand, or because people say he is the best? Even if he is the best for others, for you have to be the best of it?
for what they want, they should know best, the outlooks of others not so important. Many people are always other people's attitudes are often inspired by the views of relatives, friends, attitudes, views of colleagues ... ... The question is, who you really are to lead a life? Person's life than their parents life outcome, nor is it a prequel to their children's life more than a friend's life appearance the part, only you is responsible for his own life, others can not and can not take this duty. Make their own decisions, at least until the end, their nothing to rue. For most people, normal intelligence, no major determinations made right or wrong, no matter how kind of alternative, you can try. For example, you do not test yourself on that school, not into this industry now, this life does not go up? Will it fail? Not necessarily.
I think good work should be suitable for your work, specifically, is to give you what you want to work, you may be in order to measure how good your work, and not take the company's size, scale, foreign or state-owned undertakings, is not known, is not a listed company to measure. Small companies, not necessarily a good company, a lot of work to make money, not necessarily a good job. You still must first figure out what you want, if you do not know what you want, you will not find a good job, because you always only see what you get, you get, are you do not want.
feasible, the best, has been on your side, but, you do not learn to adore. Not something people are all staring at the expense of those who have got someone.
four ordinary
I base the Chinese people and foreign inspirational inspirational presence is very differ from China's more to encourage people to set a great inspirational volunteer, Revival, one day as rich as you. And abroad to encourage people to stand up to more inspirational real life, face the plight of ordinary people, although the outcome is as wealthy as you, but not the same as the starting point, relatively speaking, I think the latter is more matter-of-fact in action, when the former needs piled with 999 losers to a successful story.
we are all ordinary people, ordinary people average that the probability of this is quite accurate. Therefore, we will not purchase a lottery of 500 million, we will not be Bill Gates or Li Ka-shing, we will not fly fall, few of us who will be affair success, 30% of us who will divorce, most of us will live over 65 years old ... ...
So you are preoccupied what they want when the quest for Li Ka-shing such as Bill Gates or who rely on life, and look at the article I wrote will not let you become them, even now you become them, and definitely not my honor this article. Target was higher for people who enjoy the challenge is good, but for most ordinary people, but relatively easy to become discouraged and depressed, it is easy to give up.
look back and say, Li Ka-shing 50 times less money than you, he is more than you unhappy? Perhaps. There are no more than 50 times you happy, naturally not. He also amusement than a double you up, even now you may not be happy. Not find what you want, and others games, more than anyone else quest for higher and more intent than anyone else. Although this goal is very intent as Li Ka-shing, but you would not necessarily pursue this goal and objective process to be happy, but basically you can not do. You have to listen to your internal voice, looking really happy to make you get something, and that is what you want.
you want, or we shriek it the target, in fact, and no ranking points, you do not need no one another because of his lofty goals and I am sorry, really attain their goal of success, success small, happy is the same. We pursue success, in fact, is the pursuit of happiness brings success, not success itself. Career way, we will be the competitive mentality often blindfolded, forget the pursuit of what is forgotten is what makes us happier.
society flourishes on the newspaper a lot of these messages will always be in our hearts which set off a lot of ripples, ripples become more waves, the waves of the center in addition to carrying your goal knocked the boat, and will not make you a luck overnight. The bandit did not get pounded on Annaibuzhu, or mind play, or a large sense of injustice, do you really want to call a bandit, but did not challenge.
I had ordinary days, to ordinary people's happiness, at least, fall asleep at night nap.
5, discontinue and accumulation
first like to say work is a need for advisable things, so do not melodrama individuality at work, on the horizon you may feel very private and people acclaimed, not the tel company Gas Company because think you are very personal and free up your bill. When you are very handsome to bag your foreman, when you dig up some chilly to the recruitment of HR, or to take or pay bills, but you have less time to make money, in addition to yourself, no one losses. I do not object
quit, but quit not solve the problem, but the consequences of frequent job-hopping is to let people feel no allegiance at all, and can not work without distraction. A lot of people looking for work from the Internet, a lot of people looking for work sites are often out of some stupid idea, to kas long asthey are profitable enterprises, of course, profit from their own viewpoint, we frequently change jobs more frequently the more business they are looking for work booming, so encouraging people to quit their job. So they will often tell you that you get less salary, and you enjoy the benefits worse, is As a result you will not feel at ease, whether you jump a tank to solve the problem, whether it is more fun, that they have no control.
To quit is definitely a problem, in general, the problem occurred, is immune to conceal a lot of people quit because one way or another are not happy, if this is not happy at my new company does not resolve, then the next most companies can not supply to have resolved. You have to believe that 90% of cases, your company is not so bad, you think good companies are not as good. As Siege says, Change in the context you do not know what will encounter problems with this, as in the present to solve the problem out. A lot of problems when you really want to solve the time, perhaps not so difficult. Sometimes you think the problem is not solved, in fact, that only
life tangles and turns of the bend should be ascent, occasionally encountered is always low but the trend is winding up, not as often as the pulse back to the beginning, I have seen a lot of interviewers, more than 30 years old, forty-five job experience, as many as three years each, ranging from 1 year, 30-year-old back to the beginning when starting from an entry-level jobs dry up, get the elementary entry-level salary, and 20-year-olds to compete, Why do not feel a bit hard? Those days are better than what?
I am not in prefer of one industry for more than three annuals behind the industry, basically, 35-year-old former capital at working hard because our survival, the survival of the age of 35 rely aboard capital accumulation, this accumulation, including interpersonal relationships, experience, contacts, word of mouth ... whether often change industry, representing the accumulation of years consumed, everything from scratch, if it was twice the industry, only about 35 years old 5 years of accumulation, but not changed in the industry a With at fewest 10 years of accumulation, who prevail? 2-3 years apt go, when numerous people think is not working well, as if to a obstruction, feeling bored, wanted to resign, even for one industry, I feel so entire can put alongside all the troubles, much better. Actually, this just makes you start from scratch, to the period will happen and the difficulties of the original industries, survive on the across took a huge step up, to kas long aseveryone goes via this process, each person's career comes across a few bottleneck, you survive the others do not survive you forward. Long-distance running who will understand, the starting of the very effortless, yet soon there will be the 1st uncomfortable, but afterward this duration can run for a long duration, then the second encounter uncomfortable, insisted namely after the but also ran some, and so ahead, severe discomfort every time, until not obtain on. Most human can not stand the first period, and some people can cling to the second, third even whereas you clutch on, but did not go to a few people here, and this capital stable enough to live this life you the.
a job to two or three years time, most people will transform versed at this time tend to fall into the constant recurrence, a lot of people will feel weary, some people will feel that they have get to know everything, so do not bother to quest progress. Change jobs often lose amuse because I think, and feel that they have completed the game. In fact, this time the game has only just begun, work two or three years, regardless of if the client relationships, contacts, men, relationships and mastery in the industry's glory ... ... these are insufficient, but the results were slightly always feel good, everyone felt terribly iron with buyer narrations, felt very good glory in the industry. In fact, you can say for sure, definitely not, at this time or the vigor to come up to the first two years, moving steadily, accumulating only just begun.
you know enough about your customers? You know his biggest worry is? You know enough about what your boss? You know his biggest worry is? You know enough about what your hands? You know his biggest worry is? If you do not know, how can you feel that they have accumulated enough? If you do not know, how do you let them help you a favor, do you want them to do? If they do not do the things you want them to do, how can you successful?
six, waiting
This is the most impulsive people do not like the topic, did not want to say that this topic, because it will cause too much argument, but I do not plan, and dispute that, but considering the career long-term intending, this is a can not lest the topic, resolved to jot about, do not like it amuse leave it.
not always wear the red light will be hit by a car, not every culprit will be caught, not every mistake will be punished, not every corrupt lawful will be shot, not your every efforts will be rewarded, not every time you see someone insist will not be able to pay every point you get a fair return, not each one of your good aims can be understood ... ... This is the troubled world. Well, morals are not good enough, but you have the bravery to overthrow the morals of it? If not, you have a better solution to it? Many times, people need a little patience, a little confidence. Everyone always turn to several injustices, ordinarily, is the best path to wait for truce of idea.
many times we need to wait, need to loneliness, waiting by far belongs to you. Chow Yun Fat wait too, had to wait for Andy Lau, Stephen Chow to wait too, had to wait for Faye Wong, Zhang Yimou have to wait too ... ... to see their now successful adults, you may must wait and see had their patience? Have you ever seen a street vendor in the avenue Golden Horse medalist? Have you ever seen a team of people in Devon community theater to an crowd that comic? You may have seen Stephen Chow's role are not even a line? Each winner has a deep depression of the day, I can about dream the look out their heavy drinker, I can imagine them struggling to survive anguish. In their lives the most beautiful in the brilliant days, they want to succeed, but empty-handed, as you now. No vouch that they will be successful in the future, and their choice is durability of solitude. If at the time they always talking about the
some people who I do not comprehend why the do not have to than I have the ability to sit on my pate, older than I would must be my leading it? Why do some Black people do not absence to be capable to make money? Why just the time of reform and prologue up people can be so easy to make money, and when our turn, what should be formalized? One day I suddenly thought, I was in school when they were struggling in the community skirmish, they struggle in the society has accumulated more than two decades, we have new people come, some of them I like, I is not in to be just, this is to pillage me. I seek too quickly, because I could not help but lonely. Twenty-year-old male, no money, no career, there is the lust to flourish.
always be setbacks, and people will always be cheap, and always will be, when not understood, people always have to be humble, when these times it is precisely the most fussy life time, because we are frustrated, and most people could not pass this threshold, you can too, you will be successful. At such moments, we need to be patient, to wait with confidence, I deem, will not give up your life, opportunities always come. At least, you're young, you do not go to imprison, no students can not cure the disease, since there is no debt owed is not. Unfortunately, far more people than you more than than you fortunate people, you scared of what? Way to go step by step, although it reaches the end of a very exciting step, but most of the pace is extraordinary even boring, but without these steps, unable to bear the ordinary or boring, you can not usher in the final at the end of the day those incited people.
adversity, God help your competitors out of place. You know, you feel agreeable and others feel good, you could not get on,Diesel Loose Jeans, others, too, do not narrate people you can not hold, it would only allow others to wakehold trust that antagonists see at you laugh face, loss of positiveness out of the marathon. Victory belongs to those who have the patience of the people.
in the maximum desperate, I will go to the videos When all the people depart, I do not lose wish, I do not give up. Sitting in the automobile every day after work, I like humming

originally posted Li Yiji friends, then I was like, procreated here:
everyone wants their own unique special person
his mouth golden key connate, reborn to a good family, work to the Power Authority to take such a small salary 1w probability accident, of lesson, the best turn their
Red Army twenty-five thousand, named as right-wing counter-revolutionary, work hard to martyrdom self-respect to the struggle, best left to parents and grandparents people
natural, not every person will get dined painful return
However, whichever time, each vested interests behind both his grandparents and even parents struggling with cruel struggle to disburse life figure
envy additional people have a good dad, no not
problem is that your next generation, there will be a good father?
The answer of why not to have the same probability of obtaining? I can only ask: Why do species competition, and monkeys can not have the same probability of winning?
normal selection. Monkey's psyche is not necessarily humble than you,Diesel Jeans Sale, but you have dozens of years behind the mutation of monkeys accumulation.

Sponsored Links