Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 08-07-2011, 04:27 AM   #1
guccisae

Default Video Power Consumption

Posted by: gruso
,Sale Pandora Charms
MWeston feeds some banana skins into Mr Fusion and logs the gigawatt hours. Ze text:
Here’s a video showing my ammeter in series with the Pandora battery. I wanted to double check the fuel gauge calibration because with lite settings,Cheap Pandora Beads, 15 hours is being presented. I thought that was crazy,Cheap Pandora Necklaces, but it’s true. With an average current of 278mA and a battery testing at 4200mAh,Cheap Pandora Bracelets,Possibility of modified Pandoras, that really is 15 hours (under specific settings talked about below of course).
Testing was done at 500MHz and the screen brightness set just about as low as it will go before shutting off. Increasing the screen brightness to 100% upped the average current to 398mA which is only 10.5 hours of continuous use.
In the second half,Sale Pandora Bangles,The Latest Trends In Designer Sunglasses, I upped the clock to 750MHz using the little menu option but I’m not certain if it actually did anything. Some stuff seems to work better for other people than me but this little program is one that seems to bug out on me.
This video also shows the power consumption with wifi running. You can see the power go way up when web pages are loaded or when new cover art is loaded in Mplayer. If you load pages and then spend a long time reading them before loading the next one,Captain of Cool Aviator Sunglasses Are Flying Hig,Cheap Sets, perhaps 10 hours is still possible. At the max I saw of approx. 600mA,Sale Sets, that would be 7 hours and you’d have to be hammering wireless hard to maintain that as you can see. Notaz did a fantastic job of getting the power management for wifi working and it will really help battery life for normal use. I guess it’s like any other device you would buy now,Sale Pandora New Products, but for the developers it’s such a thrill to see it working.
(MWeston)

Sponsored Links