Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:05 AM   #1
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

Asian Heart Network (Reporter Guo Zhiyong) just over two months, the 16-year-old Mei (a pseudonym) 3 times away from home, because parents would not let her fall in love, she wanted to fight for their own room for growth,monster beats headphone, the Fourth People's Hospital, Urumqi psychiatrist that the confrontation between Mei and their parents,monster in-ear headphones, not only is the lack of recognition, the deepest roots in the Yu Xiaomei mother's original family.
daughter has not received any reply.
days away in Ada, and her mother Ms. Wang is crumbling, day in tears, the first few days, Xiaomei also take her phone, her mother heard the cry, Xiaomei immediately hung broken. Subsequently, Ms. Wang kept text messaging, but her daughter never reply.
Wang told reporters that her daughter has been very well behaved, but this year became very rebellious, she recently fell in love, but for the boy, Ms. Wang and her husband was very offensive, in their view The boy did not even complete a study, almost nothing,monster headphones, the couple were both firmly opposed to her contacts, her daughter turns education, said that she was little, it should be the time on her studies, but each discipline her once, her daughter's rebellious psychology to enhance the number, and soon her daughter ran away from home.
had to control his daughter, the couple broke her daughter's pocket money, that is, not loaded with a penny to her daughter left home, allowing parents to worry about already,monster beats, a month ago, while her daughter home No one at home quietly Huile Tang, took some clothes and went.
desperation, the distraught mother came to the Fourth People's Hospital of Urumqi received psychological counseling. According to the clinical psychological analysis of a subject attending physician Wang Liping root of the problem in the mother.
Lord, but from her point of view to try to understand her daughter's feelings, immediately had the effect, once recovered from a text message: home.
last week, mother and daughter came with the Fourth People's Hospital, Urumqi, Wang Liping confirmed the initial consultation to determine: the control over her mother, her daughter had a strong rebellious psychology,beats by dre studio, Xiaomei from the parents There can not get the understanding and warmth, and get from her boyfriend, the parents of these factors Mei and fierce confrontation.
Xiaomei, the doctor said, Let me give her was to take care of their own incompetence, in front of her, I do not own space, sometimes I really think she is my enemy. It appears that your life is not a happy marriage, not a happy childhood, she put all his hopes on their children, so many years, she has to put all their energy to take care of most children, did not expect to pay so much, not only did not get her daughter's approval, but was hostile to her daughter.
introduced, according to Dr. Wang Liping, Wang and obstacles to parent-child relationship between her daughter from her original family.
human life generally have two families: one is the growth of their family of origin and the other is the formation of his new family adult, original family values, lifestyles and are stamped on each family member who their new family has a profound impact. Inevitably, each person is marked with the imprint of their parents, and we again brought the imprint of their way in to their children's education.
the original, when Ms. Wang was sent to a small grandmother, until a teenager before returning to my mother, my mother was busy, rarely to see her, even to the left is a pile of toys and snack away. Wang vowed to never do this to their children, we must love her, care for her, to take care of her.
Wang treated the way her daughter, a reflection of her inner pain, she could not really forgive her mother, with her mother so she decided to choose the opposite of education. So much she asked to be a hundred percent love their children the perfect mother, but rather that she wants is to make up for the absence of his childhood, she wanted to cure the pain of childhood.
she found that, in the process of raising children, if children do not toe the line, her inner anxiety and shame into the mood of frustration, anger, therefore, she needs to meet with the child's inner sense of security controls, did not realize the child's growth is the need to separate the space.
The adolescent parent-child relationship has not only exacerbated tensions between children and their parents, but also to the children about to enter the adult intimacy difficult, but also to the mothers themselves more serious anxiety.
by systematically consulting, Ms. Wang and her daughter conflict is alleviated, Mei said:
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
chanel2lc

Red face !so good!

thank you!chanel j12 pricecheap chanel watches