Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 07-30-2011, 01:31 AM   #1
U6883f5isli

Default = Human = absence a mini relief

Earthquake a result, the impact out of all things. Not only rock, everything.
I know there is a reporter in the ambulance on the cruel wounded eagerly asked: Liu Xiang may ask,

I also know an intellectual and human known star host, wiping away the lipstick wearing beautiful earrings made of beautiful fashion wear makeup to go very safe Chengdu, a square, shouting action among the Tomorrow will be better
day I really have the impulse to hijack her foot mudslide hit the town red and white to stand for three minutes, she regretted to run a show here.

day be compelled to go a show, the cause for that is because, although this time I was forced to turned down a lot of television, but the director said, let me introduce Mr Hope Primary School to promote the reconstruction of the situation, care I do not open the feelings went. But the extremely rich to host an opening to ask a child just lost his mother: ... I observed the child's face, then an earthquake than a little easier.
said that if I know this program is like this I certainly do not come, I said please do not put your self-righteous An Weijiang and kids, this is very unjust, they now need to dodge disaster at the time, OK. I kas long asthis announce would certainly must be erased, does not material, for that circumstance I did not say a total of few words, half-way to take the initiative to quit the scene.

real disaster is not always the same and you can assume. Also concerned about the disaster itself is not affected, this is the country's progress, but please do not look down, do not leave a show and do not sensational, do not think you must flow a few drips of tears on the comprehension of the sublimation of identity, in fact, sublimation of personality when you do not, but people production evaporate.
we are asking that the Taiwan earthquake CCTV evening, why woman stars of that variety of wore up, I understand, they caught on CCTV Ci Shanxiu with great difficulty the opportunity, but the broadcast was not the reiterate of CCTV has always been strict Why does not control what the dressing apartment? Is this not broadcast peccadilloes. In increase to Ni Ping, because she is the real mommy.

relief needs of human nature, some people have a years to earn this family attribute, once gone, farmers in the transition of dozens of pigs that very a few lost a few highly cumbersome fungus per mu yield of rape, the intention was to express the moral essence spectators as props, which than the earthquake is also grim.

town the day before yesterday to the red and white, by Jianxiang,GHD IV Pink Straighteners, Huang Yan and retarded their company's twelve boxes of milk abrasive needed neonatal elderly, and Ch'en I bought twenty bags of rice, which is re- really want to hit something, since the position is for many days along the highway, large towns along the road supplies ample, but more to go to the mountains, the more scanty, the division attend, a cloud of volunteers with limited , moralists did this Daner, their sport utility conveyance is accustom because of who sightseeing use.

hope primary school I had to write the truth of Ambrose, if something should find out more, I would say the victims were still sad than sorrowful thing. Yazi

we stand at the send-meter mountain, dressing chromatic clothing of the farmers in town rescue brothers ran over, and virtually in the looting, but they did not face much like the TV reporter sorrow, they laughed and said, the tobacco leaves drying up the river right right daze, when I told a friend sent this in Beijing, they will use non-standard Mandarin say They are not erroneous, a big disaster in the real, mediocre people must be numb to overcome an harm, with the River to reinstate people's sense of humor, which is almost their final can rely on weapons.

Sorry, this is so committed to celebrating the hero of the mainstream television media spectrum dissatisfied, so ready to shoot the mainstream films or TV series and irritating Golden Eagle Golden Rooster Hundred Flowers Award manager writers disappointed.

but they are really peckish, it is lack of rice, vegetable fuel, tents. If you challenge to go to the mountains 80 kilometers, it is easy to find.
earthquake makes us more allied, more cohesive, the Government has pray, like the Chinese people are good, but a few days and some mainstream TV media, a little so many die people's hands has become the cursed luck to them, wait for them to jump crop disco, I muse this is incongruous with people logic, the whole as well, unfortunately, has always been our incipient order.
my attitude, Mr. Wen Jiabao, well, he is, a sixty-year-old to ascend a mountain than a lot of young people is higher still more, General Secretary Hu Jintao is also very good, he went to the hardest-hit of Yinghua command The maximum practical work, they are good citizens of the Republic, the great and friendly, thank you.
But China's Sichuan swill some things like oil jug, the top floor is clear, the retinue layer is also very realistic, is amid the most turbid. Central tired very smart, very bitter people suffer, but some people do the medium, I can not say too much, you know the situation. I believe, is the fall a few months.

I have seen a collapse of stands in a large house in the building, the public security bureau, which is not surprising, because it is newly built last year, but last year, mend of school buildings, please do not fall , okay?

I also know Mr Hope Primary School is only built by the citizen erection standards, the school actually is not superfluous, and no use of titanium, but it did not fall, what this method, a little smart people understand.

I also heard that a few brothers in the disaster in Shandong laborer driving a tricycle to go the first day of the disaster district, to aid take a lot of tents shipped a lot of wounded, but the road crossing the cynicism according the way suffered, farmers relief you can not come, motor tricycle on the kindness you mean, when they begin with only a thousand dollars, and now the money scampering out, the direction family, when compared to the more laborious, please do not charge road crossing, okay .

met the day before yesterday to a possible appoint the town red to the rescue, pulling a lot of wounded, transported a lot of stuff, I told him, the collection of days of the terrain, he has spent fourteen days in the mountains, and do not absence to return to Chengdu. He had not received any of the reporters.

driving lesson, I do not want to cry always the people put the Land Rover Mercedes-Benz car toss in the mountains, this is unrealistic, I really want to say is: I'm scared some relief minority enthusiasm of the moment, or hit tour show, is not it, now it was really a very safe motorcar to have been hit, standing before the ruins of a pass Kuangpai said he has been heroic. A newspaper that day I desperately want some of the first day to stand before the ruins of Beichuan, heroic pictures, clear point, rather next to the dead, I said I only have the antique partition of the wife shot some shots with your cell call or not , they are a little dissatisfied.

I would like to inquire them to look at that shameless tourist reported that they have a full set of bikini standing ahead the mars of the beauteous photos. Where the premier day while it comes to the rescue with a high-definition digital camera cerebral people have to be very suspicious, is a party of that magnificent victory at the national level, but the linkage in a hostel hit TV reporter's work, that colossal sets of presidency is constantly ridiculed by tabloid reporters, this journalist can be large, but a little mutual sense sets are not very dark humor.

long-term disaster relief, not to relief as a short-lived enthusiasm, so long-term mechanism even more important than the disaster itself, point to spend a few days to send clothes, rice, mineral water is easy, we have experienced SARS, then People do not eat civet cats do not spit bitterly, all fewer than a month after the last SARS out nice open defecation and spitting.

very easy to produce passion, it is easy to forget, like darting a piece of toilet periodical remover. If we need not hate the earthquake earthquake. This is too anti-logic.

in the affected areas, in fact, I very depressed every day, differentiate the sadness is anger or panic, it is a complex sense of helplessness, never before seasoned. The extensive majority of people are good, but I was surprised to find that some people went to disaster relief in the affected areas have a sense of satisfaction, very excited, said this is because feeling can be won from the stage, you can get from eating geoduck, obtained from the popularity diagrams, but it has nobody to do with disaster relief, standing outside the disaster area only to find they can control a hazardous and very new stage only.

shouting slogans and obtain something easy, but relief is a long-term thing, what is more major than the delivery is to establish a long-term relief mechanism, and is not the same as the earthquake, the earthquake will be increasingly The more inferior the anguish may be sufferers in the behind, if you really been to the scene will understand, later the earthquake disaster, they were shocked, blank idea, even without many wording, we watch on TV are enjoyable for the statement of does not have many universal, in fact, the survivors face is numb, but afterward they ambition react slowly, you will find bitter, like Sichuan mean when they say greater than the trouble of excavating, Dujiangyan, Beichuan not impossible to accomplish reconstruction of 5 years.

humanity, concern, prefer than engage in performance art. In a few months, it is the victims when they most need to concern about, is really to ask questions of the correspondent, I'm afraid, the stars and the good people moralists mainstream reporters, but the wind tight, pull almost a. Certainly a lot of people wind and pull almost, because the exposure time is too low.

I went to Beichuan, Shifang go to Ying Hua, to red and white town, along the way can be base in digging the river dirt used in construction, stack of curious mountains by the creek,GHD Pink Limited Edition, there is a small medium-sized dams, There are more than a hundred meters broad river, but the river only ten meters broad, and some even stop, I took a DV, the problem is not to bring tents to bring point-point rice can be determined, ought be more mainstream stations sent reporters to go to these areas,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, Instead of book heroic spectrum, then another, summer, fall be distant back.

very amused apt have such a companion Jianxiang Han misadventure with long-term commitment to quest to enhance the economic system, yet we are too mainstream,GHD Hair, also small, and helpless Debu worth saying, so glad to listen the state namely studying the long-term misadventure relief policy, this time by the state, the earthquake only three months, but the need as disaster relief ten or twenty years, with many countries, in China the absence of long-term mechanism for sustainable evolution, disaster relief, and a disaster occurs tin merely rely ashore the Red Cross, folk say I am no from transparency to mistrust, I fair said the Red Cross's go is also a crowd of entities, such for not to reproduce the educate of our total cement truck dragged more than a dozen Red Cross bureau Building
it, there are bars, PS pipes, lime, choking people do not say, I have always been very cared approximately the leadership body, the leadership of the Red Cross will really afraid of tired, the body which is the chief of revolution.

establish long-term mechanism to mainstream look, I trust that state and administration, to give it some time.

Again, relief is in need of technical content, the notion of need calm, and not rush to rush to engage in extravaganza art. That day, I personally see the call in a television lecture Tangshan earthquake survivors, Tangshan praise his sibling, a friend of him how severing the story: He was from now on save his wife and buried her daughter, the next adjoin, please his neighbor's wife and daughter to help dig, he did not control his wife and daughter but to save someone else's wife and daughter, someone another to dig his wife and daughter, then he has to retention his wife and daughter, dissimilar neighbor asked him to neighbors dug his wife and daughter, his wife and daughter he has regardless of their wives and daughters to help dig people ... ... so, finally, his wife and daughter of his own casualty.

Tangshan friend kept strong in the program praise the courageous male, but I feel depressed and fear, because it is too inconsistent with human logic, does not conform to scientific laws of the rescue, I hope not because Television is such a wide range of tools to promote a strong, into the mainstream. It is also scaring than the earthquake, but also depressed.

not a show, not condescending, not crocodile tears, not to go in donations account, anything among our capabilities, to do practical things, I am very thankful, Ms., Miss Ye Jiao, and the sometime Mr. Zhu Ya,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, you let me chance a columnist for the maximum criteria of royalties (although this is many lower than than the rich), and the beginning of each year are open to advance royalties, this time in advance pay a few million, I just jot a living human, so namely companies can emulate to construct confidence Hope Primary School.

ten days, in disaster,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, each day I encounter some of the reducing things, indescribable, partial because my small competence, bravery is not big enough, on the an hand is the overwhelming feeling of helpless, do not know No one can understand that feeling ... ...

very needy yesterday, for instance, file and we build a to the soft nails, not only their own regional disdainfully require companies to report on the construction plans and programs (to kas long asthese programs beneath the arranged economic system terribly intricate, do not knob business lonely), and because a lot of line reconstruction of schools, businesses, So prices are rising all the way, adore and do a like diamond auction the same. I also heard a friend say they are arranged to cost two million donation to the home a hope primary school, that is, the house would not fall in all kind of legible, can be reported to local authorities and a jaws on a cost, 6.6 million, 10 million, obediently , sounds are like aftershocks from the spend in terms of build a Hope primary schools in rural towns how could such a high price, which drained the house when the building took up to five million, but have to cost 6.6 million reconstruction, 10 million . Thanks to the earthquake is not so drained of the house worth, and apply the stock market, then, is not called

so on the first period of relief, I decided not to write any articles, I say too much, and say, like a show, unless a current stage.

I was waiting for.

Sponsored Links