Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 07-28-2011, 03:40 AM   #1
sldkg1916221

Default mbt sports Sixty elderly donor kidney transplant 2

Now Network News 23 years ago,www.jordan.com, who lives in Qingshan steel are 122 community gardens Liu Wuling was diagnosed with uremia, Credit goes to rescue and transplant unit before a new life. Since then, Liu Wuling new lease of life has been bearing in mind the In March, 60-year-old Liu Wuling leaving his wife, daughter of one person alone at home from Canada back to Wuhan.
kidney transplant 23 years lease of life

1987 April, Wuhan, a rule was still the work of Liu Wuling cement plant, was found with advanced uremia, both renal complete necrosis, the doctor gave him sentenced to That year he was 37 years old, below-knee and a dissatisfaction with 9-year-old daughter. Surgical. 20,000 yuan for 90% of surgery,mbt sports, and he bear only 10%. Surgery was very successful, 23 years later, Liu Wuling body bone is still tough.
Tongji Hospital, organized the annual died, I feel lucky, very own life! report back to the unit, four or five types of face it, particularly hard.
In addition to work harder, Liu Wuling was also the idea of ​​body donation after initiation, as the society. inconvenience. He also felt that people alive, well cared for during his lifetime as long as the family is enough.
Since then, Liu Wuling often to the city of Wuhan, the Red Cross and left behind several major hospitals asking to donate things. However, because of the introduction of tax left no regulations of Wuhan, he did not find a way to donate left.
against his wife and daughter do anything

2001 Earlier this year, Liu Wuling for the first time that they have donated to the families left behind the idea. However, it was his wife and daughter's firm opposition. Since then, Liu Wuling carrot and stick been unable to convince them.
At this time, he thought of his own brothers and sisters, hoping thereby to find the The third of the Liu Wuling at home, two sisters and two brothers.
2003 October,jordan true flight, Wuhan, introduced the Previously, he learned from the City Red Cross: donated by the immediate family members left behind must be just before the signing formalities.
insisted on made a special trip to go without telling his wife and daughter of Liu Wuling Shashi, signed the first to find big sister.
night, five brothers and sisters, in Liu Wuling's plea to sign the certificate.
back of Wuhan, Liu Wuling the brother and sister who share in his wife and daughter in front of the signatures, they actually happy to sign your name in the family bar. a a trip to Canada. Prior to his old friend Liu Fukang go talk to say goodbye, Hulusi old band's 'boss'.
afraid that they would be homesick in a foreign country, to friends, pick up luggage, Liu Wuling specifically to bring the beloved Flute. by overseas Chinese and foreign friends, love, people ask to worship him as a teacher. on the difficult task of. -

through long-distance telephone about her husband Liu Wuling most things he touched.
more than a month. of uremia in the late deliberately dodging back home, do not want to let her know the condition, affected her exam. should make every effort to save for old Liu. I heard he had left the idea of ​​donation, Chen Chui days beginning not agree, and later, but stubborn, She introduced her husband by the impact of sister LIU Li Yuan has now left the idea of ​​donation, the family is doing the work.
man if I did not donate a kidney, I can not live up to now. My life is someone else, and if someday I am gone, the useful organs to someone else, I was still alive.
- Liu Wuling

(Yangtze Daily Maxiu Jia Liu Fei Chao Xu Chao Lan Cao Jiao Dilan Lan)

Sponsored Links