Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:07 AM   #1
xy0cuhdi3
Corporal

xy0cuhdi3 is on a distinguished road
Default Tank opportunities in the late endgame

I've been tangling with the tough issue of tanking again lately -- I have finally leveled up my paladin to 80,FFXIV Gil, and ideally, the plan is to jump in as a dual specced tank and healer when patch 3.3 hits. All LFG all the time, eventually headed to higher level raiding. But Honor's Code has a good post up this weekend about the trouble that many tanks are facing lately -- they say that while there's lots of tanking to be had in the early endgame (every 5-man and heroic group out there needs a tank), the available positions narrow down as you get farther up. By the time you're reaching Icecrown (which I would like to do someday), there are so relatively few guilds raiding there and so few serious tanking spots within those guilds that you either have to be a really great tank, know someone who's in charge, or be ready to switch off to another spec or alt when necessary.
In essence,FFXIV Gold, they're saying there's a glass ceiling for tanks. Once you reach a certain point, it's hard to find even the opportunity to be a solid tank.
Unfortunately,Aion Gold, I don't really see an easy solution here -- if you aren't in a position where you can tank, the best thing to do is to get in one. Either make buddies with a world of warcraft gold main tank who wants to switch out every once in a while, or start wow gold up your own guild and do the raidleading yourself. I haven't been a serious raid healer for a while,Cheap FFXIV Gil, either,Buy FFXIV Gil, but I'd buy wow gold assume it's basically the same on that side -- at the highest levels,cheapest wow gold, things probably get pretty cutthroat. And as long as there are limited spots for many more interested people, no amount of game balance will be able to change that. All you can do is perform as best you can and hope that when the opportunity comes along, you're there to take it.
xy0cuhdi3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links