Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 07-26-2011, 02:45 AM   #1
0d7b5t1l1c

Default From CollegeCandy 5 Superpowers Every College Gir

,louboutin flats sale
I mean think about it. How much easier would your life be if you had superpowers?  I know,Colorado Rockies Hats, I know – Peter Parker’s grandpa told us “With great power comes great responsibility” and how it’s not all fun and games for these cape crusaders. But just for a moment,Vintage-Inspired Fashion 3 Groovy 1970′s Tops –,San Francisco Giants Hats, let’s pretend it is. Let’s pretend that college students had superpowers…
>Editor’s note: This post was written by our friends at CollegeCandy – once a week, we link to a CollegeCandy post,brian atwood sandals sale, and they link to one of ours,Chicago White Sox Hats! But before you click over to read the second half,Cheap Music Hats, know that some of CC’s content/ads might be non-work-safe and/or ######ual in nature. Thought you should know to avoid any surprises,Montreal Expos Hats!
1. The power of persuasion
You know, sort of like that power the vampires have. Some call it compulsion,Detroit Tigers Hats, some call it dazzling. For the purpose of this article I’m going with persuasion. You can’t turn in your paper on time? Persuade your professor to give you an extension. Or better yet,Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, to excuse you from that paper all together. A girl is going after the guy you like? Persuade her to go after someone else. Really want an internship? Persuade the interviewer to make sure it goes your way.
2. Superspeed
This one would completely eliminate that whole myth about girls taking too long to get ready before they go out. I mean we’d be able to try on our entire wardrobe, pick an outfit,Cheap Florida Marlins Hats, and clean our room before our guys would even be able to walk across campus. And could you imagine the damage we’d be able to do in a shopping mall?
3. Teleportation
Talk about cutting down on costs. Who needs to buy a car when you can be anywhere you want in the blink of an eye? Need to make a trip home? No need to book a flight; just blink. In the mood for some croissants? Have lunch in Paris. Writing a paper on the coliseums? Check them out up close and grab a few pictures for extra credit. This one would make studying abroad so much easier. And cheaper. Which means more money to drop at the Prada outlet in Florence. Weeee,cheap jimmy choo slingbacks!
Wanna read the rest of the list? Of course you do,oakley! Click right here to read on at CollegeCandy.
With all this talk about the new take on Wonder Woman,christian louboutin hot red, set to hit our televisions next fall, the girl with the golden lasso has been getting a lot of hype these days. From her costume to her hair just about everyone has an opinion on just about every part of this franchise. So I had to ask myself,Wholesale Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Hats, Self,Cheap Jordan Hats, why is our culture so fascinated with superheros? Is it the costumes? The vigilante thing? The status? Nah. What I think it really comes down to is the power. The superpowers, that is.

Sponsored Links