Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 07-23-2011, 07:18 AM   #1
kathluo3o2h

Thumbs up Corum Grand Precis watch

The longer the retro-watch kick endures, the longer I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand many of the pieces bore me into a comatose like state where <a href="http://www.coachonline-discount.com/new-arrivals-new-wristlets-c-248_251.html"><strong>coach purses for cheap</strong></a> all I can think about is how the slathering of modern luxury values on vintage tool-pieces feels wholly unsavory. On the other hand, there is a sort of freshness, in the revival of classic designs that are good not because they are classic, but because they were so entirely focused on a smooth blending of both form and function at the time.Rarely do you see a vintage piece with hands which are too short or completely preposterous design features. Purism with a hint of class was the predominant aesthetic choice back a couple of generations ago. In today's sea of retro-themed watches I see the good and the bad. The high-end and wannabe high-brow. To be honest I wish there were less of these watches, and that brands would focus more on having fun and making unique watches rather than playing follow-the-leader after they just finished a speech on how they were the first to do everything and overly using the term "audacious." In fact, my new rule to watch brands (and yes, I not speaking directly to all the European brands) is stop using the term "audacious" or "audacity." I don't care what you think it means or what the dictionary says, but <a href="http://www.coachonline-discount.com/coach-jewelry-coach-sterling-silver-c-252_256.html"><strong>Sterling Silver wholesale </strong></a> to us native English speakers, it more or less means "rude." So stop proudly claiming how you, your watch makers, and your brand's founders are so unapologeticallyÂ*audacious. Now that I have got that off my chest I can tell you that I quite like this new limited edition Corum watch. It doesn't matter to me that it is based on a vintage design, what I care about is that I really like the design. The Grand Precis (precious? precise?) is a 38.5mm wide watch available in 18k red or white gold. The classic looking case has a bit ofÂ*pizzazz The lines are a nice mixture of straight angles and nice curves. I particularly like how the lugs angle inwards. The dial is a triumph of design goodness from days long past. You know what seals the deal for me? TheÂ*cross-hairs, those totally make the dial.The dial is vertically brushed and done in a champagne color. The light texture is welcome and I love the bare bones subsidiary seconds dial. Hands are dauphine and not too short. They not only go with the dial nicely and offer excellent legibility, but fit with the theme nicely. Just a great design (from the past).Another element I really like is the movement. It is the Corum CO162 manually wound caliber. It isn't anything super special from a complication standpoint, but I love the design of the bridges. It is isn't exactly modern, but more 1960's futuristic - which is a nice departure from the same movement style and decoration we see all the time.For those who want a nice classic piece with some tradition and a particularly smooth design, the Corum Grand Precis is a nice rare find. Corum will offer <a href="http://www.dutyfreecigarettes-discount.com/gitanes-filter-p-43.html"><strong>Gitanes cigarettes</strong></a> 100 pieces in 18k red gold and 50 pieces in 18k white gold. Look for them a bit later this year.Tech Specs for the Grand Precis limited edition watch from Corum:MOVEMENTMovement Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* CO162 - Hand-woundFunctions Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Hour, minute, small secondPower Reserve Â* 38 hoursFrequency Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* 2.5 Hz, 18'000 vibrations per hourDiameter Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* 13''Jewels Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* 17Finish Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Satin-finish bridgesCASEShape Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* RoundDimension Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* 38.5 mmMaterials Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* 18kt red gold 5N or 18kt white gold case18kt red gold 5N or 18kt white gold crown6-screw open back cover with anti-reflective treatmentThickness Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* 10.25 mmCrystal Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatmentWater-resistance Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* 30 metersDIALColor Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Champagne with vertical brushedDistinctive featuresÂ*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* 5N red gilded or white gold coated applied indexes5N red gilded or white gold coated applied CORUM keyCharcoal grey minute circle transferred on the dialCORUM logo transferred on the dialGrand Precis logo transferred on the dialHANDSDistinctive featuresÂ*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Red gold 5N or white gold coated "dauphine" type skeleton hour and minute <a href="http://jamianhudson.com/displayimage.php?pos=-137"><strong>KRW/PLN</strong></a> hands with superluminovaRed gold 5N or white gold coated baton small second handBRACELETMaterials Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Crocodile leather strapColor Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* BlackBuckle Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* 18kt red gold 5N or 18kt white gold tongue buckleCOMPLEMENTARY INFORMATIONYear of creation 2011Limited Edition 100 pieces in 18kt red gold 5N, 50 pieces in 18kt white goldRelated Posts:Corum Admiral’s Cup Challenger 44 Chrono Rubber Limited Edition Watches Hands-On...Corum Admiral’s Cup Legend 42 Watch Hands-On...Corum Admiral’s Cup Minute Repeater Tourbillon Watch...Corum Ti-Bridge Tourbillon Watch...Corum Admiral’s Cup Deep Hull 48 Limited Edition Watch...

Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2011, 08:10 AM   #2
opqr058

Angry rushed a equid

rushed a equid wow gold to happen, then see a buy wow gold pedagogue Ma Chao him/herself who wow gold for cheap takes off Jiang nasty blunt wow gold buying since then, his brain panorama a wow golds deplumate to act on weapon, the .
Old 07-23-2011, 08:22 AM   #3
hgfbgffx

Distinguished Member 49096 QQ: Congratulations on your upgrade VIP6 members today,nba jerseys, and thank you for your support of QQ members in VIP6 growth phase,mlb jerseys, you will enjoy more privileges and fun to grow.
first look at the growth of information on your right: the growth of the current value of your 10800.

Tencent at September 7, 2006 members for QQ QQ users has launched a new member of the growth system. Users of the system continued to be active based on degree of membership records,lebron james jerseys, to provide appropriate care and personalized feedback. Information,barcelona jerseys, please visit: http://vip.qq.com/level_about.php

a B since March 2005, has been enjoying free public member Tencent treatment,cheap barcelona jersey, therefore,minesota twins jerseys, had the honor to be the first of a B approved VIP6.

a screenshot of the last day of B in VIP5 related images preserved as a memento.
Old 07-23-2011, 09:52 AM   #4
tuvw747

Arrow nighttime particularly

nighttime particularly purchase wow gold This orient Guo's Zhi wow gold cheap the insufficiency follows example runescape gold buy of."Lyu Hui Ch'ing wow gold instant disagrees.This method is too wow power leveling prepubescent and by this instant slew.