Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
aisddhu93

Default and Windows XP 32 is virtually no difference

honor I got this weekend and installed Windows XP 64 to operate, many individuals could possibly not know,Window 7, by way of the release Windows XP 64, Microsoft has Windows XP Pro upgrade to a new degree. In the adhering to write-up, I will probably be the preliminary encounter from the method,Office Professional Plus 2010 X86, and briefly clarify the new capabilities and we are able to obtain the positive aspects from.
** Note: In order to make use of the system, you need to have 64-bit AMD or Intel processors, the program can not be installed on computer systems 32-bit processors!
1st would be to set up the program hardware configuration:

- Athlon - 3200 - 939 CPU

- SOLTEK / p>
- 2GB - Corsair XMS Serious Memory Pace ​​Series Memory (complete two GB)

- two Maxtor SATA 160GB difficult drive (it only took 1)

- CD / DVD Dual generate (Pioneer)

- NVIDIA - PNY - G-Force 6800GT (256MB)

- ImageQuest L90D + 19 the installation process didn't give any gadget overclocking

driver

the most troublesome difficulties all right here.

According to Microsoft documentation, operate the Windows XP 64-Bit Edition 32-bit computer can not install the driver.

Some applications may not very own the unit driver to be 64-bit kernel assistance, these packages may well not be able to effectively set up, even when the installation or operation lead to errors. most of the 32 anti-virus computer software are applications like this,Office 2007 Sale, and may not be operating Windows XP 64-Bit Edition-based computer to load.

** This means that if your internal or external system no corresponding 64-bit drivers, you may not utilize the present 32-bit driver to exchange.

I suggest you verify the following gadget drivers:

- sound card - Creative Beta Drivers : preview.creativelabs.com / default.aspx

- Graphics:

- NVIDIA has long been licensed by WHQL (submitted) the driver might be downloaded: www.nvidia.com/ subject material / drivers / drivers.asp

- ATI Drivers - ATI have Windows XP 64-Bit Edition Catalyst driver - BETA 4 drivers out there for download: https: / / support.ati.com / ics / support / default.asp? deptID = 894 & task = knowledge & folderID = 27

- USB drive - you have to examine the USB equipment manufacturer's Web site
[page]
set up the program

I decided to set up Windows XP (32) and Windows XP 64 dual boot, so the method is set up in a brand new and separate primary partition.

I When installing a brand new operating system to do a thing like sitting there looking at the method set up method. However, the installation of Windows XP 64 and Windows XP similar, but there is an interface caught my attention.

Windows XP 64 startup screen showing > Preliminary experience

basically not much different things, Windows 64 and 32-bit Windows XP look almost exactly the same. But 1 thing caught my attention, that is, there are two Internet Explorer icon.

initial icon is the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer browser,Office 2007 Professional Plus, and the second icon is the full 64-bit version. There are two versions from the browser were the main reason for a 32-bit browser the use of any IE toolbars or plug-ins are not in the 64-bit version of IE to set up and use.

Gadget Manager - on any operating system set up, I first want to examine is the Equipment Manager gadget if there are issues. Windows XP 64 found all my hardware devices, in addition to the USB interface to Linksys wireless hubs, and Philips 24-bit sound card.

USB hub is not a big problem right here because the program is installed on my desktop computer, but this laptop or computer could be a one GB ports directly connected to the DSL router.

sound card is a problem, however. in running personal computers,Office Home And Student Key, I like listening to music, so there is no music so I can't stand, but I still want to continue using the method.

I visited some old test newsgroups, Microsoft has heard some folks say that drivers in their personal compressed package deal includes a By way of chipset used inside the AC 97 8 channel sound card driver. So I restart the method, enabled in the BIOS-board sound card, then reboot back to Windows 64. When I logged in, Windows 64 to find a brand new hardware and automatically install the necessary drivers. now you could listen to music.

Some people today might say you: Never use! . of surprise. started the Windows Media Player, and wear headphones, had to lower the volume, because it is so loud it! and the voice sounded especially clear, this investment is worth.

driver now may be installed, the set up with the application.

set up the application

then you may notice that you simply set up any 32-bit applications to the default, after whom, These procedures are in fact being installed to the Plan Files (x86) directory.

and 64-bit programs is the standard installation directory is Program Files , some older programs might possibly attempt to their installation to the new Program Files directory, so that you can system to work properly, it is advisable to re-specify the set up directory to the new (x86) Plan Files directory.

Figure 1

procedure: Windows 64 to display the method and you see under Windows XP is slightly different, for example, as shown in Figure 2, the method 32-bit apps appear as:

- procedure name * 32

Figure 2

Although not a big deal, but I feel the have to mention.
look and feel

Windows 64 look and feel, and Windows XP 32 is virtually no difference, all user applications are still (Notepad, Calculator, WordPad, Remote Desktop, Messenger, Internet Explorer, etc.), so in addition to the overall program pace is basically nothing other than a clear distinction. The application is running incredibly smooth, and fast loading (even if it will be 32-bit packages).

I did not experience any crashes, no hangs or does not respond to the situation. the system is operating fairly stable.
[page]
been tested and put in an application that can be used

- Office 2003 Professional (including SP1)
- Microsoft Front Page 2003 (including SP1)
- Microsoft 1 Be aware (including SP1)
- Adobe 7.0 Reader
- Crap Cleaner
- WinRAR (Small Bug: cannot be integrated into the Windows shell, but the system may be used normally)
- MS VPN connection
- Snag-It (Little Bug: When installing Snag- It printer driver, the program requires Windows 2003 Server CD-ROM into the CD-ROM in)
- SSH Software package (Bitvise SSH Tunnelier)
- Nero 6.8 (Small Bug: GART driver's log records the driver cannot start, but can normal use)
- Registry Defragmentation for Windows (version 7.0)
- Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
- Password Corral (v4.0)
- GMAIL Notifier
- Yahoo DSL Browser and Computer software
- Sony - Sonic Stage (v3.0)
- Apple iTunes - (Small Bug: iTunes might be put in successfully, but when you 1st run the system will complain when: software package is not designed for this OS. Do you want to continue? as a)
- Avast Individual Edition Anti-Virus (the only 1 I found to use anti-virus application)

browser

- Internet Explorer (default browser)
- Firefox 1.2 (and IE around the program is somewhat slow compared to operating speed)
- Advanced Browser
- Maxthlon

application performance: all the programs mentioned above, the set up and use of pretty smooth, and in some cases, even more than in 32-bit operating under Windows XP and more smoothly. I encountered a few difficulties, including:

- Office 2003 SP1 memory error caused However, set up can continue successfully, and all Office apps have shown that SP1 continues to be successfully put in. Office suite itself without any issues.
- Avast AV - If you view the event log, you could possibly see some on the Avast could not open see this error.

game:

- Halflife two (already put in all the patches via Steam)
- Doom III (all patches set up)
- Need for Speed ​​(one and two, have installed the patch)
- UT 2004 (put in patch)
- Far Cry (Patch one.3 set up)

game performance: I know some of you will not believe, but I can say that all the games mentioned above than within the 32-bit Windows, the effect of running even better. required a shorter load times, better picture quality, sound is also better. Although I was used to integrate sound, sound effects produced quite impressive. I do not know inside the end because the NVIDIA driver or the outcome of the new operating method, or both meet the have to have this effect.

Do not doubt I reduced the game's quality settings, I enabled all the graphical effects, and shown good results is unprecedented. I have a funny feeling, Windows 64 will soon turn out to be lots of people today dedicated gaming platform.

can't make use of the application:

I only have two:

- Perfect Disk 7.0 (do not set up)
- I tried All anti-virus software package (except Avant AV)

other issues

- you will notice that the method has become installed SP1, I think this is Windows 2003 Server, SP1 (because they are almost was released the same day)
- no other system issues (except I mentioned above)

If you have got the appropriate hardware and running method you want to use this, I strongly recommend you immediate action. Meanwhile, I also recommend you make use of the dual-boot method (only the necessary procedures to ensure that you possibly can run it), but also mentally prepared to do a problem.

inside the next few months, there are going to be numerous companies began to release the driver for the running program and software, once you could have all the equipment for its own 64-bit drivers, it set up quickly and enjoy it.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
avninair

I absolutely adore reading your blog posts, the variety of writing is smashing.This blog as usual was educational, I have had to bookmark your site and subscribe to your feed in ifeed. Your theme looks lovely.Thanks for sharing.
Regards:
Trade4target