Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 06-18-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
R0883usgu

Default Beijing culinary chart ( aboard )

1 dry noodles
* Xinjiekou Daoxiang Menlian spring, there is a small exceedingly small little snack bar in the dry noodles in Sichuan is a must, it seems as long as two yuan five yo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
2 fried dumpling
* from a string to one hundred back alley north of the sea, half-way there would be a shop inside the dumpling is a must, and very cheap yo, two MM eat the soup does not surpass 10 Yuan, must value!
3 Lanzhou beef noodles:
* Capital Theatre opposite (south slope) have Lanzhou Beef Noodle Restaurant, Menlian little health yet also in common, yet the savor is truly wrong, 4 per bowl, where the count in Wangfujing quite low
* Xizhimen metro Northwest mouth right up the amount of ox-drawn beautifully super cheap enough to swallow the index of 87 wolves
* Ganjiakou intersection, east-west direction, 50 meters west, North (Taipei door to the West Ramp Fishing), the name never demerits, beef noodles, chilly noodles (summer supply), a cloud of dishes, small bowl of beef, all wonderfully! ! ! ! ! From tall school when I was there to eat, and immediately has 10 years, the net is reiterate clients.
* Xuanwumen, SOGO south afterward a one kilometer road west, a small meat noodles shop, for the time to go peckish!
4 Muslim snacks:
* Niujie Health School (green dome) area, Chan Kee kinds of cake (m, surface, basin cake) bean flour cake (Lvdagun) adore Wowo, Wandou Huang , sugar, fruit .... next to the volume of the flaming lamb, barbecue beef, went out to eat with CAMP, purchase a pound to mail a fire (depending on the mood of the meat of the Father).
* Di'anmen crossing of Muslim eateries, it's Wandou Huang (private opinion) Beijing is best to eat ~ ~
5 Luzhu fire:
* East forty-four mouth there is a state-run cafeteria, where the launch Luzhu large!
* Drum northeast corner of the drops has burned a small shop,
6 noodles:
* Xinjiekou to buy while the old to the corner there is a small noodle restaurant, noodles are the best I've eaten;
* Xinjiekou also many. As well for free porridge (too, or something another) can nectar ~ ~ ~
* say noodles meditation it Xidan Square Douhua underground village savory.
* One of my friends favorite noodles, he said to eat approximately the entire Beijing felt the Babaoshan, Lugu area there's a good Korean restaurant.
7 Chaogan and lib
* Qianmen hutong in Langfang 22 Chaogan and lib Feng, delicious delicious
* front gate within days Xianju Chaogan fish jaws, brain of a Beijing,GHD Green Butterfly 2011! Cheap, only 1.9 bowl, reliable antique! Go faster, but also with 4 two buns 6,7 greenbacks! !
* Dongzhimen Golden Key Building, east of the external membrane of the premier ground up, home lib shop is very nice, amounts are cheap. There are many other Beijing-style snacks are also obtainable to taste. Point lib is best to acquaint the waiter to be black! That's more delicious!
8 Le face together:
* Chaoyangmen Maple underground, there is a taste of what home mother of a small coast (forget the full name of), then the combined Le face a have to! $ 8, price is also OKAY.
9 fermented bean curd cooked soybeans:
* in Andhra road, east, over 7 in the second intersection, the corner.
10 Braised lamb:
* Di'anmen ten sub intersection the direction of the behind door to the North Sea has a very impressive Noodle Restaurant, Braised lamb (like querying the) good, $ 10.
11 peanuts:
* 55 paths in the City of Victoria has a market (to listen to my mom says), that there is a peanut ~~~~~ not say what is the taste of a tray, my friend is twice-cooked pork (a bit like), 10 per 3 pounds, must taste
12 Kebab:
* N folk favor to eat variant sideways snack noodles $ 3, delicious, very tasty, very luscious ... and it's dry Shao surface, authentic ... and sesame oil parfait, hot sesame fuel and the relationship is not massive, but good hideous ... ... where to eat all three yuan $ 5 to eat, Tashi is the most priceless melon juice $ 8, but good! Is a small quantity, every time I point two kinds of surface ample ~~~~~~~~
13 rice:
* Xinjiekou gap, the old GUI manner Rice Noodles, old, I listened a very delicious ...
14 biscuits with meat:
* Summer Palace palace north west of a road (guiding to the Tsing Lung Bridge), there is a a,GHD Purple Gift Set! ! ! ! There offal soup, if you do not eat the offal which is free by the time the soup. Casual drink.
* know thatthe best biscuits and flesh it? Datong, every time I or my colleagues are not I'll say. the Shiji Li specially eat. Tongzhou City, next to the computer. Table that all crevices ... and his Sesame meat is butter, taste especially good. Remember to hot to eat.
15 Noodle salad:
* City Port Noodle salad Noodle Museum is also very good to eat, 8 dollars a panel, meantime not cheap, but the nutritional merit is certainly higher than the wheat flour
16 dumplings:
* SOGO inverse I do no dine dumplings can be made apt namely ... ...
* Vision Xidan Street, reaching the junction Tianjin Baijiaoyuan really a hundred category. Environment but also, whether it is not expensive to eat dumplings. I cook them a destroy, lost two, so there may still eat. Tianjin special MSG remember well.
17 Pomian
* Qijiahuozi 55 there is a direction station, get off that, with the door about the size of a home Menlian Er, Xi'an, very authentic flavor, primarily Pomian . Family eat eat no more than $ 20. But depends on individual taste, and Xi'an to like to eat pasta that is really further the pale in hounding ah.
18 pancakes:
* Cuiwei North Head, the road eastern of the family pancake mart, variety, another from the kind of avenue car pancake, constantly ranked Brigade! Peace Arch close three miles family barbecue Kodate, selling a
* West Fourth Ring, Dinghui Bridge northwardly, the first intersection east, 400 meters, northbound, not memorize the appoint, there's Cake Jubang! ! !
19 broth:
* Chaoyang Gate,GHD Classic Straighteners, south, outside the Second Ring Road, Fuhua Building, east of the alley (west) east 20 meters north of the alley, a small Menlian, red, forget the name, specializing in broth, a variety of flavors, great! ! ! ! !
20 porridge:
* study all the earth as numerous years, I do not know because many years in the present, I have Wanqiu easy method, only eat porridge immortal - macro champion, are both sweet tastes salty porridge porridge impress! Several stores it ... ... Chedaogou friends, Exhibition Road, friends, Garden Road, Anhuaxili an district where there ... ... what is it I worked to extend porridge shop, 93 West Third Ring Road ... ...
21 Other:
* home meatloaf affordable, $ 5 to eat, eat ten yuan, 5 yuan even made soup, fried rice market, the tibia and casserole is also good! ! Stores which have!
* to recommend a place called It's Chang'an Chang'an Avenue market next to a north-south street east of where. Although lacking, but the savor still can. Pickled fish noodles well. Cantonese-style fried dumplings are delicious.
* Tsinghua University, where, next to my home,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, Asia's largest dining auditorium, three dollars to eat, eat five dollars, take the escalator upstairs downstairs four layers, style!!
peppery pot and barbecue:
1 Xuanwumen station, three bus soup boiler, 28 / person, kettle 20.00 (MAYBE), were extra fitting.
2 there is a Taiwanese hot pot restaurants, called New World Shopping Mall in Beijing, Xidan Pearl, Sogo Department Store, Ganjiakou creating ...... has stores. Bottom of the pot do not adopt money, where the opener is to modify the sauce they taste good. Each cache big digit of people,GHD Blue Straighteners, to late you must line up.
3 East Fourth Ring Road northbound red scarf, 9 Station Road, opposite the car,
4 School of Music across a enterprise cried
5 and a hot pot restaurants, till the crossroads in the northeast corner. Aini kin, eat usually, after a repast with family-style massage Aini.
6 Drum Tower Metro Southwest mouth out with a company called Shabu-Shabu celebrate the taste of first-class guests,GHD Rare Straighteners, not to early to late-bit moderately priced
7 Ieguchi imports 50 meters rotate left there is a shop called Ssangyong barbecue, eating will never forget
8 Workers' Stadium North Gate is aboard the north side of the road there is a about, 2-3 can eat barbecue!)

Sponsored Links